Wikileaks deadman switch?

What did they mean by this?

Specifically, what is meant by "pre-commitment"? These look like PGP encryption codes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/0HOUR1__
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465/photo/1
gnupg.org/related_software/gpa/index.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/0HOUR1__

This guy is claiming this is beginning of the "October Surprise"

I don't get it, is he gonna double-cross hillary?

If that's what this is alluding to it's nothing. Normalfags need emotional shit like rape or baby eating before they'll care enough to react

Encryption codes for documents to come later?

There's already a thread on this. Check the catalog next time you fuckin' faggot.

are you the same guy in the thread you linked, telling people to check the catalog to come here? Because if so, thank you for Correcting the Record (TM).

No I dont think so, this is part of Assange's deadman switch I think. Some serious shit is going down. Pray for the White Wolf, Assange of Rivia

Assange was talking about a dead mans switch to unlock the files if something happens. I believe these files were put up over summer, or they might be for something else. Looking for the file download link if anyone has it.

I made this one without noticing the other guy's, sorry. They were not far apart

The threads were created within a minute of each other. Calm your tits, son.

Something tells me Assange is about to (((commit suicide))) and is taking precautions.

Assange is alive, thats proof enough that they want him alive and that weird shit is just numbers that just the receiver can understand, maybe is a test and he is just saying "OP is a faggot".

Yep. I can only imagine what he has hidden away in case he gets killed. Stuff that starts wars, no doubt.

Why can't you tell us that, Julian?

Drop All Keys

Has that 0HOUR1 idiot ever said anything that came true?

I have no idea

This is not a key. This is to verify the authenticity of the dox.

Can someone explain clearly to everyone what is the Wikileaks insurance torrent, how it works and what can we do to help?

Imagine I'm a computer newbie who has never used PGP and you need to explain to me step by step. That's what I'd like to see.

The Wikileaks insurance torrent is a large file that was posted on Twitter by Wikileaks earlier this year. It is unknown exactly what it contains; only that it would be extremely damaging to Hillary Clinton.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465/photo/1

Because it is a torrent, you will need a bittorrent client to download it.

It is also protected by PGP encryption. To unlock it and view the files, you will need a program like Gnu Privacy Assistant: gnupg.org/related_software/gpa/index.en.html

However, it is impossible to decode it without the "Key" - a long password, that nobody knows yet. The key will be released to the public if anything happens to Assange.

Hope that helps.