70 years ago today: The kikes executed Julius Streicher, Alfred Rosenberg and 8 other Nazi officials

70 years ago today: The kikes executed Julius Streicher, Alfred Rosenberg and 8 other Nazi officials

NEVER FORGET

Other urls found in this thread:

der-stuermer.org/english/der_sturmer.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/src/1438214095947-0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5kU6VbKa1UU
der-stuermer.org/
youtube.com/results?search_query=the myth part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=vFe-Vj7E1Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Julius Streicher Speaks
from the English edition of Der Stürmer's Ritual Murder issue

der-stuermer.org/english/der_sturmer.pdf

We will never forget

PURIM FEST 1946

I care for Rosenberg, Ribbentrop, Jodl and those guys. But I honestly dont give a shit about Streicher.

Disgusting fucking snakes.
Killing every single fucking kike in the country when the civil war explodes is going to be so sweet

Not Guilty at Nuremberg by Carlos W Porter (1996)
8ch.net/pdfs/src/1438214095947-0.pdf

That would explain the D.A.K. shit I guess.

100% of jew ancestry. probably a half or quarter kike.

thats why he knew so well about kikes.
really interesting his wikipedia article does censor his jewishness

I really don't fucking care. Also if Hitler cared about whites so much, why did he try to level London?

top kek m8

d&c shill found

ID:5b311e - D&C SHILL

It was 100% white in the 30's and 40's. You can't deny that.

Holla Forums wasn't set up as a stormfag hugbox. The Nazi memes are amusing, but you're stupid if you think everyone believes them 100 percent.

He was a German nationalist first and foremost

They were at war and the Brits bombed civies first

Goodnight sweet princes

No sympathy for those who tried to kill my great-grandfather

Rosenberg isn't a Jewish surname in its origins and he doesn't look like a kike at all. Gas yourself.

Then you better not complain about the current state of the world, it's your cuck grandfather's legacy.

He didn't care about "whites." Go back to jewish history class.

Yes, I can. It was a nest of kikes and their shabbos goyim. I'd bomb it again back then, and nuke its modern analogue New York if I could.

He certainly didn't care too much about shabbos goyim I bet, but he did care about race mixing and aryanism, obviously.

Also he cared more about the english than they deserved and challenged his generals more than once, because he tried everything he could to achieve peace. Only when all failed, he decided to do what had to be done.

I too bear no sympathy for what has befallen you. This karma you certainly deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kU6VbKa1UU

They literally chocked the life out of them for daring to defy them

He offered Britain peace several times, idiot.

But muh Poland tho

THEY STARTED THE WAR BY INVADING POOOOLAND
SO WE WERE JUSTIFIED IN REJECTING EVERY SINGLE PEACE OFFER EVER EVEN WHEN IT INCLUDED THEM WITHDRAWING FROM EVERTHING THEY TOOK FROM US AFTER BITCH SLAPPING US

WHY
BECAUSE FUCK GERMANY LOL LOL YOU MAD

The great purge 2017

Also calling out the Allies' bullshit will get you banned from paradox forums the people behind the hearts of iron series which is all about WWII grand strategy

Of course it will get you banned. They are swedish, lad.

1. Reported.
2. Britain bombed civilians first.

Literally the entire mod staff of paradox feels that way about the Axis and fascism in general

They are so fucking biased

The war was started by the Allies to destroy the Axis and as the war went on anyone who sided with them, because they wanted to destroy Fascism
Fascism was an existential threat to everything they wanted to accomplish (globalism, multi culturalism, banking, plans for new world order, etc), not even because Fascist countries had plans to invade anyone who wasn't them (except for Germany planning to invade the Soviet Union), but because if peace were to be around and there was no war, over time the Fascist countries would eclipse all others in terms of quality of life and everything else, and the people from the other countries would see it and want in on it

The only way to preserve not only their current power but to continue to further their plans was to destroy Fascism so that it couldn't lead by example

The Allies started the war, fought it, and finished it, and then they purged everyone they could get their hands on who opposed them as punishment for daring to oppose them

If you lay all this out to cucks who are semi-knowledgeable about the war (but still blue pilled) they will go "Yeah the Allies started it to destroy Fascism because Fascism sucks lol lol u mad?"

They don't know that Fascism was good

he has typical kike face lines.

germans never called rosenberg or goldberg.
+majority of germans were christcucks and had ratter shitty names (which jews copied too, like "bauer" "schulz" etc (rotshild were called bauer before they changed name to rotschild)

typical jewish names that germans never or barley ever used are:
-goldmann (gold man)
-lehmann (loaner man)
-goldberg (gold mountain)
-ehrentitel (honor title)
-rosenberg (rose mountain)
-rosenholz (rose wood)
-epstein (german town/origin stone)
-morgenstern (morning star)
-steinberg (stone mountain)
-eichbaum (oak tree)
-eichmann (oak man)
-diamant (diamond)
-rubin (ruby)

jews in germany had yiddish (old german dialect mixed to jew language) which also influenced the naming of the kike.

rosenberg looks like a jew
knows about the jews too much
his name is jewish
come from a baltic state which was a jew infected hole like poland and ukraine at that time

jew confirmed

You're going to watch it all burn someday kike

Heil Rosenberg!

Rest In Peace you brave men.

der-stuermer.org/
www.archive.org/download/AThousandCaricaturesFromTheStuermer192345/A%20thousand%20Caricatures%20From%20The%20Stuermer%201923-45.zip

Nerd Virgin

Dude…just stop.
Never heard before.
Name of non jewish origin: "Owner of an aggricultural feud". Something like that.
Typically jewish
Dunno
I'd wager it can be both. Rosenberg was a baltogerman and doesn't look at all like a jew to me and certainly didn't act like one
Uncommon
Jewish
I only know it as a german name. For example Christian Morgenstern, a german poet. Morgenthau is jewish, however.
Doesn't sound too jewish.
Never heard of it.
German
wut
wat

I obviously did with Goldman Sachs.

Good night.

Rosenberg had no involvement in the "holocaust" nor was he in the military. He wrote a book, and for that he was killed.

youtube.com/results?search_query=the myth part 1

Remember that Churchill and the rats responsible for the farce at Nuremberg would kill all of us if they could. The average Holla Forums banter is probably more "anti-semitic" than Streicher's work.

If Churchill cared about whites so much, why did he promote the Kalergi Plan?

(((They))) couldn't get pic related though, he had a typical (for a senior) heart attack while swimming in a huezillian beach.

Malta braged in his old days in a Jewish retirement home, that he intetionaly strangulated them.

In addition to such fanciful names, related to precious materials like

Diamant, diamond
Silber-, Silver-
Gold-

Such names could be wishful thinking, they liked to have a mountain of Gold, Goldberg, or occupation related like Gold smith, Goldschmied. The later occupation related names could be carried by ordinary German as well.

There are geography related Jewish names like city names

Berliner
Wiener (Viennese)
Prager
Frankfurter
Breslauer
Posener

Big city family name nearly always guaranties Jewish connection, while obscure little place name plus “von” nobility like “von Habsburg” (small fortress place in Switzerland), “von Hohenzollern” (a hill in Swabia).

There are Jewish names in German using the similar sound to Hebrew names like

Hebrew name
Meir (bright one)

Germanized name
Mayer, Meyer variants of one of the most common German name Meier (administrator)

Hebrew name
Levy

Germanized name
Löw (from Löwe, Lion, could be reference to Lion of Zion)

THE FIRE RISES BROTHERS

You do realize Hitler's failure is responsible for the current state of Europe. He's defeat was the defeat of the European right and he left Europe open to the commies.

Hitler and Mussolini offered resistance to the Marxist plague, at the very least. Without them, we'd be 20-30 years even farther down the slippery slope already.

Never forget

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Esther+1&version=KJV

Fault of the shabbos goyim allies.

Göring ought to be in the role of Haman for them and ruined their plans with his suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFe-Vj7E1Lc

I see that cuckchan has arrived ITT

By your logic we should sit on our hands and do nothing about our situation because we might lose if we do.

thanks to the USA soviet union and germany israel has 200 nukes
how are we going to make the holocaust real this time?

who gives a shit about these dindüs. we all know what they did, and they paid accordingly.

0/10, docking your pay for such lazy work moshi