New videogamedunkey video ends with massive redpills

Jump to 2 minutes 46 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=fgUqgM3euC8#t=2m46s

Nice.

I was looking for an excuse to post this video. A jew in action.

made a webm

He threw in a clip of Donald saying, "I actually agree with everything she just said." Judging by the comments that actually negated any redpilling those shillary clips might have done because everyone's saying "hurr durr doth suck amirite? bernie shudda won bruh".
But I could tell that there were more pro-trump redpills sprinkled throughout than anti-trump, which is still pretty based for a big youtube channel.

in a video with 2 minutes and 46 seconds of Trump bashing (and more at the end!)

great dude!

getting them to vote for trump would be best but if they don't vote at all it's still better than hillary

His audience consists of 12 year olds, just look at the comments for fucks sake.
They can't even vote mate, absolutely pointless.

cannot wait for rope day.

I really hate the "omg both sides are ebil :((((" faggots. It's fundimentally loud, obnoxious, opinionated fence sittinng.

He barely Trump bashes aside from some video game footage and some supporters. The last part are words directly out of Hillary's mouth.

i wanted to think that this was someone pretending, in order to fuck with people, not an actual jew with his ugly dike whore. just a prank, for the lulz.
but no. this guy makes a living off youtube videos of him scamming people.

he needs to be removed.

so all this time, a ruse all along

>>>/reddit/

The Hillary Clinton net worth total of $31.3 million comes from analyzing her Public Financial Disclosure Reports. Bill Clinton has an estimated net worth of $80 million. That gives a combined Bill and Hillary Clinton net worth of $111 million dollars.

I'd say she has cash.

OP is a fag for not posting a WebM.

That Trump game looks pretty good.

Now Dunkey

It seems that more and more youtuber are redpilling subtly.

Oh look, another ultra-enlightened "everyone is dumb but me for I take no sides" waste of space. How do these people not realize that it is their passive silence that allows the very madness, corruption and political bullshit happen, that they then so very wisely choose not to take a part of?

It's like that situation where a woman was being beaten by death with fifty bystanders that did nothing because they thought that someone else would interfere, why bother. I've forgotten the term for it, though, but this is the political equivalent. Being a snarky piece of shit that doesn't care to take part in politics is exactly that kind of irresponsible behavior.

I always say it. Youtube is the best place to redpill normalfags.

The only people that actually think "OMG both sides are equally Shitty!" are ass blasted berniecucks and libcucks that are salty that Hillary is losing so they try to make winning seem bad.

This.

People who seriously take this stance need to be shot just about as bad as the (((progressives))).
Pic related, everyone below the x-axis is in dire need of rope.

You're not any better.

All sides except ours lead to the destruction of the white race, shill-kun.

I remember in his Division vid he made some kind of joke along the lines of "this is the city after Trump is elected" That was quite a while ago though. Maybe he has become redpilled. For like the past year though you can kind of tell he started browsing Reddit a lot.

I can't really hold it against him though since he is genuinely funny. Especially the stuff from like 2-3 years ago. That stuff is gold.

Step it up, CTR. This is some low energy posting. If you want your 9$ for this hour, you'll have to do better than that.

Still better than joining in to help beating her to death.

meanwhile "pirates" on Holla Forums
TOP KEK

What does this have to do with anything. Guy deserves an oven though.

Dunkey has always been based, but now he has ascended to godhood.

Fuck off Jew.

This is clearly the "both sides r dum lol be a cool goy and dont vote" argument but done poorly so it confuses some people

again way to prove the point

That and cuckservatives asshurt that their establishment candidates lost, and want the (((house))) to decide the election instead.

Thanks shill for proving me right. Only Jews spread this lie. Especially with video games when most of the devs are fucking kikes.

amazing, so how often do you go to the store and leave without paying, obviously jews are at fault for stores existing right?

Tell me, do you work for free? Are you entitled to play/watch anything and everything just because you merely exist on this earth? At the end of the day doing the same actions as them doesn't make you any better than a jew.

Top kek. Keep spreading that myth Shlomo.

Both types of goods are produced by work, if you can't pay up for either one, you deserve neither, so I'll ask you again, do you work for free?

Fuck off shill. Piracy is pro consumer. It gives people a chance to try a product before they buy it. It's no surprise that the Jews like you hate it, people can play your shitty games and realize they're shit and never give you a dime.

How much are you getting paid to promote your anti-consumer faggotry here?

Piracy is what caused DRM and all these horrible nonsense that didn't need to exist, and the excuse of try before you buy nonsense is just as bullshit as saying you're entitled to have access to it.

Piracy is more anti-consumer than you think, it's given more and more companies reason to fuck over the people while not even giving a single fuck about the product that they turned out. Demos hardly exist sure, but somehow gameplay footage outside of what they want to show you exists, and plenty of it, oh no seeing adverts may give the jews more ad revenue, adblock exists for multiple reasons. And to stomp out this idea of not knowing if it can run on your computer, literally the smallest research will show the minimum specs and recommended, or even a spec checker.

So I'll ask again, do you work for free? I've got plenty of hotpockets to wait for this answer

I think its companies in general that do this that are anti-consumer
Not gonna lie user, fewer and fewer playable demos (that aren't shit) exist
Gameplay footage existing is a fucking lame excuse and you know it, and who knows how many people out there are corporate shills.
Daily reminder that there hasn't been a DRM that is uncrackable, even Denuvo has been cracked on a case by case basis.
Stop being a shill.

DRM exists because since people kept spreading this shit all over like the plague, in fact, let's use Doom as an example, it was so easy to spread around the computers on campus that a program was made literally just to take it off, and I can guarantee that each one of those computers didn't have their own copy either, didn't happen as much with consoles because at least it required the copy of it instead of it being digitally spread much easier and faster (hence why console pirating is much harder to achieve rather than on PC)
DRM is a shit practice non the less I'll give you that, but then deciding to jew the company out for putting out a product is just as dishonest as the companies riddling the game with DRM and with massive amounts of DLC, or even day one DLC, the game being a fucked up mess at launch day, but yet somehow you still just gotta play it right? You still feel entitled to something despite not wanting to pay for said product right? That somehow every game in mere existence belongs on your computer, but hey download and keep downloading, ignoring the fact that you are participating in the same dishonest pool of bullshit, the only words you can mutter to yourself is "at least I'm not a video game company," while still being a jew.
Oh boy everyone is paid at this point right? Any kind of positive press on anything is and will be paid shills right? This has to be a joke, but I'll just assume it's extreme skepticism
So, seems how you wish to embark on this journey of "I'm entitled for free shit for merely existing" boat, tell me do you work for free?