HyperNormalisation

The new Adam Curtis documentary called HyperNormalisation is out on BBC iPlayer at 4PM EST today.

Wish I could watch it right now but I don't know how to get past their TV license login… torrents should appear this evening though.

Other urls found in this thread:

you
face
vimeo.com/91091359
vimeo.com/channels/ciri/80799353
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/57t26z/adam_curtis_hypernormalisation_2016_we_live_in_a/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16055882/BBC_Adam_Curtis_HyperNormalisation_WebRip_x264-MCTV
youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov
youtube
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trailer: you tube com/watch?v=KwUh-yVBV_Q
Clip 1: you tube com/watch?v=bvKUN1a2AHE
Clip 2 (caution: Faceberg): face book com/VICE/videos/1414301661936421/

Clip 1's ending worries me that Adam Curtis got SJW pozzed but I'm holding out hope. His work in the past has been thought provoking if not always completely accurate, so I'm looking forward to his new one.

What is it supposed to be about?

HAHA it works using my VPN's UK server. After that they ask for you to confirm– but don't make verify– that you have a UK TV license.

Watch the trailer and clips linked by OP. If you've seen any of Adam Curtis' other films like The Power of Nightmares and The Century of the Self it looks to be similarly themed.

Looking forward to the torrent. This should be good, his docs always are.

Bump, bump, bump it up niggers.

Who is he and why should I care about his documentary on Britistani tv?

Give us a download before you bump, you cunt.

If it's on the BBC it will be pozzed.

Curtis is known for making the only non-pozzed stuff on the BBC
Probably limited hang-out but interesting nonetheless.

Anyone on a VPN offering a UK server location can view this film.

Here's some of Adam Curtis' previous films:

The Trap part 1 of 3:
vimeo.com/91091359

All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace, pt 1 of 3:
vimeo.com/channels/ciri/80799353

The Century of the Self, full:
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

Anyone who hasn't seen his doc "The Century of Self" needs to check it out. It's about the birth of modern propaganda.

Magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e1e34ff0ff0b912a5a7bf3adecdf01dd6cf30b19&dn=Adam+Curtis+-+The+century+of+the+self+-+BBC&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Has anyone downloaded it from the BBC and made a torrent yet?

None that I can find yet. The film's nearly three hours long and it's only available on-demand thru the BBC's site 2.5 hrs ago so a torrent might emerge shortly.

Gotcha, couldn't use my VPN for it, so I'm looking for a torrent. Luckily for me, I'm on several private trackers so it should pop up somewhere eventually.

Please, please don't cuck Curtis

this seems like blatant anti Trump garbage.

fuck you and your shit thread OP

I'm watching it right now (UK VPN) and there's been almost nothing anti-Trump with 30 mins remaining.

Yep same here. IPTorrents doesn't have it yet and they're pretty good.

Wew. Glad to hear.

fuggg at 2:27:44
Then a tatted-up roid rager:

Besides that it's been good :-/

What, is he wrong?

Just finished it and I couldn't make heads or tails of his point. He's saying we live in a confused reality yet brings no clarity only more confusion and the attacks trump for using the geopolitical strategies against the current leadership while cherry picking anti trump vids. To top it off he attacks the brexit campaign saying the leavers are just ill informed little people with no scope.

He's always been leftist. Just a good one.

Just got done watching, probs one of the biggest red pill he made even names jews a few times.

Explains how jews fucked over the middle east in regards to syria and Lyibia.

Explains kek magic and jewbook at the end

They is one jab at trump but its like a minute and out of a 3 hour long documentary you can over look it.

Brexit is hardly touch on its talk from Farage and a shitty joke from "its current year" man and a wacky uni student, so its hard to say what Curtis means stance on Brexit is many be its a short add for his next documentary.

Over all great stuff as all ways lots of red pilling

Upload it nigger.
Some leddit fuckhead will probably have it up first here:
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/57t26z/adam_curtis_hypernormalisation_2016_we_live_in_a/

Nah, it's pozzed. It's like Sargon of cukkad tier "reasonable moderate" faggotry.

This

Frankly, no. But I'd prefer a better representative of the alt right than someone who looks and acts like an agent provocateur.

The cuck Russel Brand is shilling for it, so it's probably some substitute cuck narrative on Trumps success?

piratebay has an upload from a trusted uploader: thepiratebay.org/torrent/16055882/BBC_Adam_Curtis_HyperNormalisation_WebRip_x264-MCTV

oops, i suck cocks, disregard the bad URL break

I immediately thought to post this video. It's undermined my Adam Curtis experience, but not entirely.

Awesome, in the first trailer uses Aphex Twins ambient tracks

Curtis is OK but he has an annoying leftard streak

Came dangerously close to naming the Jew with that neocons doc though

this one is really good

youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw

muh PR

This looks like total shit. I thought we got over this "I'm so depressed" bullshit years ago.

God dammit. After this, I had to take a full to the brim glass of Vodka. If you fill in some dots with the usual pol-stuff this is obligatory spreading material for all of us.

His material is but he himself isn't. You have to talk to tipping normies though, as there are still blind spots. I recommend to steer the discussion on yes, it all is screens behind screens, but we can make our destiny here. I think the world now sees that oligarchs bomb anybody outside their circles into the middle ages, while suicide bomber do the rest. Keep at least the suicide bombers out and oust (((them))) and you have breathing room.

Dumb humans don't ache in their head when they don't understand. He is a painkiller in that regard by telling more fitting stories. You could also listen to your grand-father. Funny how the video talks about "unsupported value judgments", because it is exactly the point Curtis makes to counter the nihilists kabuki.

Precisely. The winy student at the end is caricatured by the "radical student" from the 70s doing Eurythmy. The problem with Curtis is his way of implying (like, wtf, that "Gelb" guy) and juxtaposing imagery. He shows Zuck on his tour through facebook on some point while riling against big corp and ridiculing a little bit the EFF by letting Barlow talk his head off.
I think when you already have a right wing/cuckservative attitude and you are intelligent enough you get angry that a dude like Trump has to act this way he did to get to the point he stands now. You have to be a clown in an arena to even be part of the show. IIRC Curtis uses clownish for some segment and also has Clowns featured. He lets Colbert talk about how the Brexit "experts" failed the prediction, exactly how the whole establishment failed to predict 1989 and the ensuing dissolution of the Soviet Union.

Kikepedia on that conceptual arts guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov

(funny detail, Curtis says "Zerkov", which means church, probably a more jewish name there too, but… сурик means a red lead color and сурки means marmot… not quite sure about that one.)

sage

Leftist faggotry GTFO

FUCK YOU

STOP DENYING REALITY

"All loved and watched over by the machines" is better

IT'S ON JEWTUBE
''
youtube com/watch?v=zFtsrjlsclQ

And it is!
They're comparing Trump, Brexit to war, rapefugees and bomb attacks. In the first sentence.
WEW LAD

I liked that one more, too.

I'm about half way through. Started off as if it was going to be interesting, but it went back into the standard
type stuff he's covered before. Not sure if I'll finish it tbh.

Seems pozzed though. Notice how when it goes into leftism at the beginning, it shows a semi-qt (at the time, at least in the video - she's fairly hideous really) Patti Smith. Then while talking about the USSR it shows nothing but young russki babes. Standard leftist technique, really.

I think it's meant to over-complicate reality while telling us that TPTB are trying to oversimplify reality.

bit pissed, sorry for blogposting

You are way oversimplifying this. The depth and poetry with which he presents information and the way he presents it is incredible.

Just sit back and stop being right wing SJWs and consider the concepts in part and acceptance of his left wing ideas.

This 'hypernormalisation' has been posted on a lot of different boards in the run up to its release, almost like a typical shill campaign trying to hype a new game.

It's spin. People are meant to think this is some cutting piece of exposition on the world ("buhh, everyone in power is so hopeless, they don't know anything, can't do anything"), when it's just narrative reinforcing ficticious events. It's the 'false flags and 9/11 conspiracies aren't real, all is chaos' angle.

There's a few tantalising breadcrumbs but it's really a shit and LSD blotter sandwich. Eat it and you'll be hallucinating and speaking shit for days.