Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

If Trump wins I fully expect the left to chimp out and be quickly put down.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-carolina-gop-headquarters-firebombed/ar-AAj1Jot?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
archive.is/Us061
user.to/OZeo1H
user.to/rNSThf
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/787782613633208320
ashevillenc.gov/Portals/0/city-documents/police/policeservices/NCGangAwareness.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIVIL WAR SOON

I wonder who could be behind this?

Why did you use such a shitty image OP?

THE FIRES ARE BEING LIT

> msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-carolina-gop-headquarters-firebombed/ar-AAj1Jot?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/Us061

the fire rises

How much do those signs cost? I want a Trump one.

THE DOUBLE THINK LADS, WEW

Recommended donation of $5 per Trump sign, atleast by me. You can pic them up at your local Repub. HQ.

Most likely conducted by neo-bolshevik elements associted with prison books collective in carborro, nc; another town in orange county about 20 mins by car fro, gop orange county hq.

I think after this election, whoever wins, there will be a proper insurrection from the other side. Its going to be fucking glorious.

Antifa faggots will be roped en-masse .

The culprits are likely responsible for this graffiti in durham nc from june 2016
user.to/OZeo1H

I for one can't fucking wait to kill dozens of retarded antifas in legal self-defense when they chimp out near me

The likely culprits were involved in a september 2016 prison protest in asheville, i found a facebook event for it, if anyone can skim the names for people in nc near durham or chapel hill elsehwere in orange county nc, we might be able to bring them justice.

user.to/rNSThf

more evidence that antifa actually does things in real life while you just post cartoons on an image board and complain

another victory for antifa

Even his logo is unstumpable

Thanks for correcting the record

(wasted)
Performing any kind of violent attack before the elections is dumb as shit. Antifa have the press and the state on their side; if we behaved the same way there'd be a nationwide crackdown, and the MSM would use it to further hurt Trump's chances.

Nice PRfagging.

KYS dumbass.

Nice argument.

He's right, you know - you are being a PRfag.

Real stuff this time around. Anyone remember when that dude walked into a Hillary for President office back in 2008 with a fake C4 vest?

Impressive damage. Can't wait to see who they catch.

Says the faggot with no argument. Getting valuable meme wizards locked up to help Hillary's chances is the dumbest thing you can do.

Fuck off. Everybody knows we're waiting for the election, it's OBVIOUS strategy.

Likely nobody tbh fam.

Notice that last part?

Local police will be pushed out of the investigation by the ATF, who will take exactly zero action because they are a government agency controlled by the ruling regime.

Who could be responsible?

Which doesn't address what I said: You are PRfagging.
"B-But that's whats b-best for the e-election!" is not an excuse.

Know what's saddest of all?
If you're a shill, it makes sense… But if you're not, and you still think this is an election, you're a fool.
This is not an election.

Trump will "lose" this not-election, because who casts the votes does not matter, only who counts the votes.
As such, the shit you're preaching is largely meaningless - if the people are going to rise in response to this inevitable travesty of political corruption, some violent acts on behalf of Joe Blow aren't going to shift their mindset in the least.

I fucking hate the leftist scum that has infiltrated NC. I live about an hour from the Triangle, and every year they flood closer and closer to us. Not to mention the hordes of niggers and Mexicans, dear God the Mexicans. 15 years ago you'd have been hard pressed to find one outside of the tobacco fields, and now they're everywhere. Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham are all full of people from the North who move down after their leftist policies ruined their homes, so they move here and start voting for the same shit that fucked the north. If I didn't have deep roots here (family has been here since colonial days) I'd pack up and move.

The next step is to vote.

Holy shit that sign held up pretty well

Made in america quality bud

This.

It's so fucking obvious.

Not to mention, most people here haven't fully grasped that the universities are full of liberal brainwashing and they send their kids off to be reconditioned with pride because MUH ACC BASKETBALL TEAM. Almost every person I graduated high school with that went to a UNC school is a fucking libcuck now. The only ones with any sense either joined the military or have a skilled trade.

Yeah, great strategy JIDF. We can start the race war now and lose all support, or we can wait until after the election, prove it was rigged, and be able to wage a just rebellion with popular support.

What is it about this thread that attracts the shills so much? Look faggot, if you haven't gone RWDS up until now, it's not going to do any more damage to give things a few weeks to shake out. If the election is stolen, then we have our answer. For you to come pronounce that TRUMP WILL LOSE is beyond retarded. It makes you a cocksucking shill.

Take a break for a while faggot

Has the cuck uprising begun?

I'm so excited

Obama will surely come out and condemn this. Any minute now. In case you are an autist and can't tell, I am being sarcastic.

What happens when they censor the internet then? Where will you post your precious memefrogs?

Just shoot the journalists if they complain. What are they gonna do, the law can't un-kill them.

Could you be any more of a kike? Like don't you have any pride and self-respect whatsoever?

Yesterday, the soldiers were condemned as conquerors.
Today, they're condemned as ZOG puppets.
Tomorrow, they'll be cheered as liberators.

It's gonna be great.

The ones that survived the fire, especially with scorch marks, will be priceless relics someday. Part of why I own a MAGA hat even though I never wear it out. That plus I need something to identify myself when the RWDS start.

Oh wow, a petty act of arson any 15 year old who stole his mom's lighter could pull off. It ain't like they killed anyone yet. Antifa can't fight for shit.

Not Trump user..

You know what's funny? Accusations of being JIDF dropped of significantly after (((Joshua Goldberg))) got arrested.

Oh Schlomo.

Look bitch, that's not the fucking point, the point is that someone going RWDS will have exactly zero effect upon "the election".
Deal with it.

Nope, its the truth, the hard truth you don't want ot hear.
Trump already laid this out for you, you mewling cunny-dribble - this isn't a fucking election.

I REPEAT:
This is not an election.

In an election, the votes matter, there is the potential for one side of the other to win, there is no power behind the scenes ensuring a given result will transpire.

And that's not what we have here.
Do you fucking idiots actually think the ruling regime is going to let you "win" and thus potentially undo what they've been working so hard to accomplish?
If so, TOP FUCKING KIKE KEK, you have learned nothing, and need to lurk moar - because this isn't an election, not anymore.

Its a countdown to whether or not your folk will die, or stand to war.

And we all know who wins if that happens.

Hint:[spoiler] It ain't the lefties with all the stockpiled guns and ammo.[/spolier]

Censorship isn't going to protect you from the shoah, kike. We're way past that.

Not in any universe worth the risk.

Is this how the southern revolution starts?

Another photo.
As always the jew and his minions draw it backwards.

Did a woman write this?

Hey there FBI.

They almost look semetic.

Good lord.

I hope I bought enough ammunition.

Something with no testosterone for sure.

uh, but that's the right way, counter clockwise is the direction the NatSoc swastika goes

Either that or a male with extremely low testosterone.

It's antifa, user. Almost certainly a kike dyke.

Feels bad, man

hopefully this continues

the cuckservatives need a fire lit under their asses; this leftist tyranny has been apparent to everyone else.

How is shitting on PRfaggotry kike behavior?

This is more what I like seeing.

They can never fucking draw it right.

This isn't gamergate, you retard. It's kind of important to have people on your side in a civil war.

Oy vey, goyim. This is the fault of that evil bigot, Drumpf! Things like this never happened before his bigotry made everyone angry. You can trust me. I'm your greatest ally, after all. :^)

Plain and simple. We're not liberals, we don't act like them, and we like things organized. No violence or vandalism or nonsense before election day if there's any possibility of helping it. That's not MUH PR, that's just complete common sense. It doesn't help us.

This. Their big platform is that they smugly reject the "far-right" because they think they're more principled and (hilariously) intellectually superior. Once they start getting firebombed and mass-assaulted by nigs, they'll come running to us. In which case, we slaughter them.

Cuckservatives are essentially liberals, indoctrinated, most will never change. Case in point, there are still liberals in South Africa.

That's like literal terrorism man

They're probably trying to scare old voters away from the polls. There's still time in NC to request a mail-in ballot. No restrictions, any eligible voter can vote that way.

It's not gamergate but making the same mistakes gamergate did isn't recommended see: alt-kike and TRS faggotry
I am not saying go chimp out, we're in agreement on this. I am saying don't chimp out for different reasons though. Not because it will "make us look bad" but because acting like niggers is plain old ineffective.

With all the other illegal shit hillary has done it wouldn't surprise me if this was sanctioned. Either way it would be a good way to discredit her followers by drawing parallels between this and Hitler firebombing the ofixes of his opponents prior to election. Also would be a big fuck you to antifa

Yeah 2000 people on an imageboard can physically take the entire western military force.
And how many of those 2000 are gun owners and physically fit? How many are fanatic enough to fight and die?

ORANGE COUNTY LIBERATION FRONT WHEN?

FREE OC

KILL THE BEE

These fuckers messed with the wrong people.

Don't waste your time with the jobbers. Call in your big guns. Call in GIRL HITLER

Another victory for antifa

Leftyscum detected
britfaggot leftyscum detected
defeatist shill britfaggot leftyscum detected
Because that's the board consensus–that there's no point voting. I guess I must have missed that while I lurked. Or maybe that's just the exact same shill line we've been dealing with for nearly a year–one that's been roundly dismissed.

tl;dr KYS

If people actually dressed like this in Orange county I would have to admit we're living in a simulation. Shit is getting too weird.

They're getting increasingly nervous

When the fuck did I say that?

The break up of the empire yugoslav style is shaping up nicely

It's a meme, son. I'd have thought you'd heard about Trudeau by now. The quote's several months old. It's so common and I care so little about mapleniggers that I don't even think I saved it

use double-asterisks newfriend

Here you go faggot. Lurk moar and unlike JIDF above claiming we shouldn't vote, this is something you'd know about if you lurked at all

the E's were spray painted this way for quickness in my opinion. one spray with a fluid motion instead of 2 or more sprays for the horizontal parts of the E. the criminals were obviously in a rush.

yep. pretty dumb. good luck not being a paranoid idiot while lifting weights in the future. just busting your balls. don't take it personal :)

you both need a refresh for the symbol. the drawing is correct, but it's just very sloppy as i believe the criminal was in a rush. pic related

Fuck off FBI

and the picture sucks. 2/10 were you even trying?

OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT

thanks for correcting the record

it's gonna be a fucking bloodbath just getting to the polls.

shit son. and you cant even write in absentee.

notice how i didn't sage or say he was wrong.
notice how my critique was in OPs low energy.
sometimes we need to remind people not to be faggots, or we'll have to deal with pride parades

We've reached a point where the "terrorism" label is applied so freely to make things sound scarier that they actually feel the need to specify when something fits the real definition of terrorism.

Weimar problems call for Weimar solutions

Dubs confirm.

die ewige jude

Things are getting dangerous, and we're not even revealing our power level yet.

Antifa confirmed for having more balls than pol.

You sound like a CIA spokesperson.

(1)
pol

You have to go back.

ANIMALS

Yeah, we have these things called jobs and families and responsibilities so we don't really have the luxury of committing felonies like unemployed welfare leech degenerate antifa scum does.

Remember
Leftists only care about winning. They don't care about how they go about achieving that goal. The ends will always justify the means.

It's about time we gave them some of their own medicine. Fight back, WHITE MAN!

He's absolutely right, but those sons of bitches will attack him for saying animals.

I see it coming, just more proof that reality itself is bending and Trump is Neo.

Hate the statement all you want but Kek confirms it's true with trips.

You underestimate the number of NEETs here.

A nigger 100% did it

(checked)
Once again, the God Emperor employs 4d chess. The Lugenpresse will attack him for calling antifi "animals", but in doing so, they'll be bringing attention to the fact that a Republican office got fucking FIREBOMBED. They wouldn't cover the event otherwise.

I was going to say morals and ethics. Ignore all calls to violence. It is the precursor to gun restrictions and martial law

pick one scholomo

You're just projecting, if there really were a lot of NEETs on Holla Forums, /r9k/ would be much more active than it is.

Trump's violent rhetoric is to blame.

t. professor Goldstein.

Guys, not to get all CSI: Ghetto Communications on you all, but having grown up in LA, I can tell you guys that whoever wrote this graffiti was hispanic. There is a certain style that they use when writing Es that is instantly recognizable if you've seen a lot of it.

Check out the Es here im not going to archive because this isn't news or archive worthy IMO:

oncentral .org/news/2012/03/07/know-your-graffiti-disses-threats-and-mexican-mafi/

nationalcsi .org/Graffiti.htm (look at the bottom picture)

c8.alamy .com/comp/A45170/gang-graffiti-esl-east-side-locos-hispanic-gang-kansas-city-mo-usa-A45170.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg .com/originals/c0/40/fb/c040fba4e55d1aad9f4389eeef001a0f.jpg

people.missouristate .edu/michaelcarlie/what_i_learned_about/gangs/graffiti_and_other_identifiers.htm (this doesn't have an E, but it shows how they do their Es as backwards 3s.)

The NEETs of Holla Forums are a different breed from the NEETs of /r9k/.

So in other words, you have absolutely zero proof.

fuck off, demoralfaggot

fug
didnt mean to sage

The NEETs of /r9k/ complain about being lonely, talk openly about degeneracy, and sit around doing nothing but masturbating and playing video games.

The NEETs of Holla Forums are more motivated, exercise, read books, and try to better themselves.

They are different.

Only thing that can come from this is waking up some of the white people who are brainwashed.

LA RWDS

You've differentiated hypothetical Holla Forums NEETs from /r9k/ NEETs, you haven't proven there's NEETs on Holla Forums.

I'm a NEET that hates robots because they're defeatist faggots that have zero guts.

How am I supposed to prove what occupation people on this board have?

Have you realized how stupid you are yet?

Stop falling for CTR bait and discuss the topic at hand. This is YUGE, the domestic terrorists are democrats, no normie wants to be on the side of radicals - especially leftist ones.

Get out

Can you prove NEETs don't exist on Holla Forums?

It doesn't work that way.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/787782613633208320

Expect the media to focus on his use of "animals". Some will call it "racially charged language".

Fine, normalfag. There, satisfied?

The last 50 years the leftards were pushing little by little - firebombing however brings the nasty revolution part in fore-front and theres nothing the average joe hates more than senseless violence and radicalism.

The tranny fags, nigger lives [don't] matter and now this are all crossing the line for what's average for the everyday American.

Fine, you won the internet argument. There aren't any NEETs on Holla Forums. Now let's stop derailing the thread.

Lurk 2 years before posting. Your pointless sophistry isn't welcome here.

Please let niggers be responsible. Please let the media call him racist for saying animals before we knew who it was.

Dubs confirm it was some butt shoah'd tacos who are scared shitless they're gonna have to go back

You can only infer things about people here and you know it.

Sorry, I'll try to use my emotions next time.

And that's my point you fucking retard.

We should pay the CTR HQ a visit.

I was skimming through the usual salty replies & saw this.

Should get a tag going showing liberal insanity/violence like #LiberalismOfPeace #ThePeacefulLeft or something.

This is a HUGE opportunity to highlight terrorism committed by the left. Absolutely no deflection can be made.
Putting their violent tactics on display blows them the fuck out. Shouting "NO U!" won't make this go away.

Oh ,and there's plenty of material for this.
Not just violence against Trump supporters, but pretty much every mass shooter was a Democrat.

The "but I have things to lose!" argument is old and tired. Everyone has something to lose faggot and you're talking about losing things that matter TODAY. Laying down your life for your family and people's future is something we should look forward to, not find excuses to get out of.

I know it's a meme, you nigs. It's just out of place.

I like this but I can't think of a good way to brand them.

Liberals can't come up with a label that sticks to the teflon Don.

CNN’s Stelter Blames Firebombing of NC Republican Office on Trump's 'Over Heated' Rhetoric

Pure cohencidence.

It's more like 80-200k newfag
I must thank these arsonists for motivating me to finish my 'presents' I've been constructing for my local Antifa
A bit early for Christmas, but I'm sure they'll have a blast.

The end's coming anons, if youre not prepared for what's coming in 3 weeks, this is your last chance to do so. There will be no way out but through violence.
See you all in Valhalla

I was just about to say called it, but then I noticed you're the same fag. Would have been prophetic had you not seen that video beforehand.

so why aren't you guys out shooting people right now, if you're such a KKK commando

Ah, Russia not responsible this time. Might be a Republican though!

auscunt here
this happened not too long ago with one of our most based senators: cory bernardi.
his office was trashed by commies for opposing teaching kiddie fucking

don't worry, lads: the tide turns twice as fast

auscunt here
this happened not too long ago with one of our most based senators: cory bernardi.
his office was trashed by commies for opposing teaching kiddie fucking

don't worry, lads: the tide turns twice as fast>>7871867

I didn't see the video beforehand. The MSM is just that predictable.

Pretty hilarious, they are such a parody you can almost write their entire newscast by making hyperbolic statements.

Never claimed to be, fucknuts; was saying antifa isn't a big threat. Their pet shitskins are worse.

DOTR will be a hell of a ride.

Kinda funny how thing transitioned for the worse, now they get apeshit for accepting trans.

rumor has it that the fire was started by antifa activist and renoun Bernie supporter Samuel Hyde.

I am from LA too and that was my first guess, but considering it is North Carolina and the demographics I am going with nigress.

Maybe we could compile some resources to narrow down the culprits. I'll start

ashevillenc.gov/Portals/0/city-documents/police/policeservices/NCGangAwareness.pdf

This has some info about NC gangs and some examples of graffiti or symbols used

SAY IT WITH ME:

ANTI-WHITE THUGS!

Neither morality nor ethics preclude violence. In fact, if you actually have an aristocratic spirit and hierarchical (i.e. Right wing) worldview, violence is prescribed. Go be a cuck somewhere else.

HABEEB IT

Last time commies burnt down a building due to democratic elections, it didn't end well for them.

shit wrong image but same message I guess.

ATF: Man we aint found shit

I know those plastic signs were looking pretty dangerous.

T H E T O L E R A N T L E F T

Also Hitler was more on the liberal socialist side lol

How can they be so pathetic that in trying to kill people they hated, they burnt an office and some fucking plastic signs.

Well done marxists. Just 6 gorillion more trump signs and you'll get rid of fascism.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught that.

German Nazis didn't firebomb anyone, that would be the Allies.

You're the one who doesn't get it. You're gonna get Hillary for POTUS whether you like it or not. Those polls in the MSM showing Hillary winning? Yeah that's to prepare the masses for the decision that was already made for them.

It's a fucking facade. Nothing but a show.

Actually PR-concern is exactly Gamergate, fag.