Pro-Western Patriots BTFO by Mohammed

GRRR!!!! #@##! Christchans BTFOed
youtu.be/_a0yxzn_eGg

Why? Why can't we discuss anti-terrorism, pro-western ideas without being shut down?

Mohammed "Mo" Ansar is a regular goto on RT. RT is not our friend. Mr. Ansar has regularly crushed commentators on the refugee crisis, terrorist attacks, mosques in Europe, and on Brexit.
In every interview he moves quickly to labels the man on the opposite side as "far-right" and "fascist".
Can we shut this anti-christian bigot, anti-white, pro-jihadist down?

twitter.com/MoAnsar
archive.is/iWZVV

Go do it yourself, who fucking cares

Care because I am naming the Enemy.
If you like the West you should care, he just destroyed a writer who spend a year making a book about how Islam is destroying the West.

This is yet another example of poor skills when debating the left.

Mo is your neighborhood Political Correctness Officer(PCO), RT is highly influential, and yet they put these cucks on to debate Mo.

I would love to see him face Horus the Avenger or someone similar.

So let me get this straight.
Hollande knows Islam is a problem and that the French are being replaced but then does nothing to solve these problems.

I used to think that leftist believe in their cause and believe equality is real but they don't.
They aren't misguide, they are evil.

sage

I would call it more like "exposed himself as white genocide partisan".

Assdevastated bydlo subhuman detected.
Clean my toilet, Olag.

Screaming "racist," "bigot," and "fascist" hardly constitutes as crushing someone. It's just drowning out your opposition with tempter tantrums and name calling.

Maybe he'll do it himself.

Is that… is that a real VW commercial?

Or is that from a Top Gear bit where they like to make fake VW commercials to see what VW's marketing division will say?

This is not an official Commercial.

Made for a Showreel by Director Stuart Fryer

kek.

You can completely nullify these attacks by proudly embracing these labels and talking common sense. the average cuckservative will NOT be willing to do that though

If not for Christianity

We wouldn't have

People trying to play fair with Islam

We wouldn't even have Islam

We wouldn't have "Judiasm"

We wouldn't have race mixing because we would believe in nature/reality

We wouldn't have "conservative morals"

We would be bathing in their blood

We would also not have the western civilisation you claim to love so much retard

Stop forcing this meme.

I mean I'm not saying Christianity is all bad like that guy but saying it built ALL of western civilization is retarded.

Here is a microcosm of yhe problem. Luckily, our little brown brother has named the solution: fascism. Where do we start?

Get the fuck out newshit. We're not taking cuckchan refugees, I don't give a shit that Hiroshima Nagasaki is busy blowing up the place where you're from, Reddit is more your speed at this point, whatever you do just get >>>/out/

Sage.

And you can follow suite because we're also done with tourists.

RT doesn't exist for any other reason than to subvert Western nations, specifically the United States. Any angle that can be exploited, will be exploited. The goal then, is to not give Russia what it wants – a conflict – and to just keep doing what we have been doing, choking them off economically, crashing the price of oil, etc.

The clash in Syria is a false gambit – rely on Russian gas/oil, or keep allowing sand niggers to buy more and more of Europe by becoming dependent on a Qatari pipeline through Syrian territory.

As much as humanly possible, European day to day life needs to be restructured to cut fuel consumption in all areas – industrial, home, automotive, electrical, etc. Nuclear needs to be revisited. Biofuels need to be massively, massively cultivated – both in Europe and in its sister nations in the New World. The US also needs to get serious about having the worlds largest commercial fleet for the sole purpose of delivering LNG to Europe.

SAGE YA FUCKIN CUNTS!!!

WEW!!

Filtered.

WEW LAD

I can smell you Ahmed… Sage in all fields

This.

SAGE YOU SAND NIGGER

Autism speaks: the post.

RT are fucking kikes just like all the media and they should be hanged just as well.

As evidenced by Judaism being much older than Christianity.

Is he in any way connected to Saudi Arabia?

Excellent fucking post

Even I think the guy's a fucking idiot spewing nonsense and throwing labels regardless of what the other person is saying. And I'm actually a shitskin

We would though, since our race is the origin of our civilization, except that we would have a statue of Balder instaid of a statue of David, the great deeds of Siegfried put to music, instaid of those of Salomon and we would be having discussions between Atheists who reject a monotheistical God concept based on the idea that all the Gods are part of the One, and Creationist types who read the old stories literally and think humanity was really born out of trees and the Gods licked out of the ice by a cosmic cow, we would be having conflict between the political right (Asir) and the political left (Vanir), with the first being more work and industry orientated and the last more sex and agriculturally occupied.

Talmud was written after the Bible books where all created, thus Christianity predates Judaism.

Muslims have all right to ignore your stupid laws in those aspects.

This, worshipping a jew is just as bad as being one.

therealmoonman is a petulant child and a sniwnigger. Ban yourself.

it should be.

is he not tolerant?

also, does he expect others to be tolerant?

i shouldn't have to explain to you the power of ownership of ad-homs. it can spread much, much more quickly than people think.

Talmud was oral before it was written down and what was written down has been around at least since the time of the pharisees - and probably since the time of the church officials during Macabean wars.
You should study Jewish history at least as a way of knowing your enemy. So far, your knowledge is shit.

It was but got pulled because you know why.