SUP FAGS

SUP FAGS

FEMA HERE.

MEMES ASIDE, THERE WILL BE A NATIONWIDE EAS ALERT SOON. BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS FAGS.

IT'S HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mount_shasta/mount_shasta_monitoring_4.html
archive.is/Uki6D
volcanodiscovery.com/mount_shasta-earthquakes.html
archive.is/MB7hN
archive.is/QH0iT
pastebin.com/zU4U4tNd
zp.dsns.gov.ua/files/docs/rozpodil.xlsx
pastebin.com/xmPL40HP
pastebin.com/VJWjdyEP
digitalalertsystems.com
pastebin.com/r0AxanH0
pastebin.com/vvqDiepe
pastebin.com/cAMXuJjY
pastebin.com/TdvnAMzg
pastebin.com/1e3EECVh
pastebin.com/AfyKr7yc
pastebin.com/K4x72C0E
pastebin.com/7qKZGdGe
pastebin.com/kihhFUnc
pastebin.com/jGt6jhYy
pastebin.com/zKY1QgeV
pastebin.com/7hrWRy4P
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584
pastebin.com/DUFxUXWR
archive.is/qfYxG
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316
archive.is/zrUT6
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449
youtube.com/watch?v=mPC_zOqrx_U
8ch.net/pol/res/7852045.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of alert FEMA bro?

HOREY SHIIEEET

What is an EAS alert?

don't these threads usually go on cuckchan?

EAS?

EXPLAIN

D.U.C.K?

You're supposed to post a timestamp on something proof of what you're posting, halfchanner scum.

Pretty much a pointless thread if you're not giving any details. Go to cuckchan.

All your systems have already been hacked.

Emergency Alert System, sends out to TV and cell phones
It's never been used before
now stop bumping shit threads

Useless info without explanations

This.

OP's a faggot.

Details or this is just attention whoring.

a shitty pic with some nondescript controls isn't proof of anything

I suggest mods delete this thread to trigger op to give more information instead of simply gathering more replies.

Or at least bumplock is needed.

Yes. You can tell by the absence of the infinity symbol on OP's post-it note.
And Digital Alert Systems can't triforce

Respect the mods, you filthy goon.

Maybe OP didn't have time to give detals and he knows halfchan is shit and if this is legit it would have been shoa'd there immediately.

this thread needs to bumplock until (1) comes back to elaborate

Interest bump

Ain't fucking buying it, m8

OP here. Will post more soon can't post now

Still trying to bluepill the board I see.

smooth moves on the post-it note lettering. I will remember that

We have ID's dummy

Also this, he wrote the date in a europoor manner

You forget that they've done very hard work sticking best threads to benefit Trump's campaign. I know they aren't best people in the universe for this job and i wish they were a little faster on what they are doing, but i wish them luck in their work, since in terms of organization they are doing great job.

That is OP's id though user

Oh shit they have vista, it will crash before alerts.

I was saying that
was unnecessary.

At least post what's the subject of alert and you are free.

D.A.K?

Confirmed.

OP will surely deliver dot jaypeg

They were the ones bumplocking and sliding Trump threads before Holla Forums was so unstoppably on the Trump Train. You're either a mod yourself or hopelessly optimistic.

soon as in, today? an hour? 5 mins from now? seriously palindrome id i want to believe and all but if you dont tell us soon i'll have to shoah you from my memory

I doubt that FEMA still would use windows xp.

Trips of keks. Fuck, if i was managing government security, i would had forced all my employees to switch to linux.

That's actually the most believable part of the entire post

I am hopelessly optimistic, agreed.

An unscheduled one? Give us a clue why this is significant

certain security issues. we cannot ignore them any longer.

Maybe it's D.A.K.?

the last one was this past Sept. with the previous being 5 yrs prior to that.

emergencymgmt.com/emergency-blogs/alerts/the-2016-national-eas-test-will-be-different.html

EAS alert tests planned for the full nation September 28. We'll learn how well EAS modifications work since the last national test in 2011.

kampfy used to sticky anti-trump threads back when he announced he was running

give us a hint
Is it muh muslims
muh russians

Dont some government systems still use floppy disks?

Hillary emails?

IIRC parts of either SS or VA are still done almost entirely by hand

this.

brb

Using windows 95/98 would be clever, since they are more hack proof than windows xp. But that's fucking windows xp.

It's hard to update everyone's software in a safe manner, so as long as they don't need any features in 7 they'll stay. Just a year or two ago they updated the goverment laptops he CIA uses after the original hardware being made in ~2000.

This was posted on cuckchan

Come on OP either shit or get off the pot ffs

GUYS LOOK OUTSIDE GIANT NIGGERS ARE CRACKING OPEN KFCs LIKE EGGS

Nice.

Reminder most Governments tend to be 10 to 30 years behind the civilian market tech wise.

lol

Democrat party paramilitary coup comfirmed.

OH FUCK I SEE IT IN FLOATING IN THE SKY THE AYYS ARE HERE I REPEAT THE AYYS ARE HERE

D.A.K
D.A.K
D.A.K
D.A.K
D.A.K
D.A.K

Are they really this retarded?

Killary sending out an EMP attack on civilian population to stop them reading wikileaks?

Riding the tiger, brah

this

Windows XP is most secure windows version because it's still compatible with non-AN chipsets no hardware backdoor
FBI still uses GPS tech from 1998.

Tanks in 30 years………..!!

NorCal Towns shown. Quake habbening?

Hmm, hadn't thought of that before.

What about OS exploits, or are those pretty much not a problem now?

FFS Holla Forums

dude just unplug the internet lmao

Why country wide then? Could also be beaner revolt.

Gut.

CTR gonna end up in Fema camps.

WHO /READY/ HERE?

I have a guess. Hillary and Podesta emails leaked something that damages or puts into vulnerable position an inside government of the United States. Or maybe they've got angry enough on all crimes made by democrat party. Either way democrat party now made entire US vulnerable and destroying america.

After all, now russians and all foreign countries know inside business of US like their own five fingers, and all unlawful things that going on. Those "security problems" can't be avoided anymore.

So to suppress possible nuclear and civil wars democrat party along with Killary Clinton must be put down in jail.

I don't think it would make sense to issue a nationwide EAS for a California earthquake.

A large event, even in a single state, can have a large nationwide impact. Travel restrictions, airport delays, logistics. Possible caldera?

I doubt that would be EAS tier, they'd be quiet about something like that

SEE YOU AT THE FEMA CAMPS, SHILLARY

check
check
check

fake and gay

SHASTA

Hotweels deserves a fucking medal for saving us all, no way i ever go back to cuckchan

Probably not, you can keep an eye on quake activity here:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

Some missile silos, allegedly.
A system running plain old DOS without networking of any kind is more secure than any Windows OS (or Linux for that matter). And the hardware is probably 100% mil-spec and TEMPEST hardened, and sitting inside a faraday cage, with shielded power cables going to it, etc. Besides that, the hardware is probably something like an 80386 ISA board, or something old like that with no botnet.

FEMA is more concentrated on natural happenings than international terrorism or civil unrest. I'm just speculating but those towns on his screen are all near Shasta.

You'd better be careful or you'll be banned for "chronic shitposting", user.

That never happened you goddamned chronic shitposter!

You can tell when Volcanoes are gonna blow months in advance

(heiled)

Dubs of truth

I'm a pretty peaceful guy. There are very few things in this world that I value more than my life.

My computer is not just a tool, it is my friend, it is my family. If they destroy my Anime collection, which has been curated and developed over the last 10 years, so help me god…I don't even know if blood would be enough to quench my rage. That's the kind of fury that a man holds deep in his heart for 30 years while silently planning the downfall of all responsible.

Many recent events. Many warnings.

Fake and gay

Check 'em.

I went back to read their podesta dig threads to see if there's anything unique they found and couldn't believe how fucked up the board was.

Nigga, the "older" systems are usually the more secure ones. For starters, no hardware backdoors. And the people who would try to hack into your shit usually fall into two categories: either you have script kiddies (who'll always target newer systems, because "lol who uses XP XD") and actual government-funded hackers (who usually have information on what system they're hacking and will try to circumvent that shit first by analyzing shit). Besides, you can bet your ass that thing was modified to hell and back.

Example? Remember how there were those cyberattacks on Iran a while ago? Where viruses actually fucked up some nuclear reactors? Yeah, the "virus" was a 1.8MB heavy executable that not only knew each Microsoft routine (meaning that it was codeveloped by Microsoft) it also targeted specific computers that the US intelligence knew the Iranians had.

Specifically, 40 years old Siemens computers. Because, and here is the most crucial part on why nobody upgrades the software and hardware in the military - just changing it would cause horrible delays and would fuck up the entire infrastructure. You replace 100+ computers with sensitive data on them, then develop the apps needed to make those computers useful again? Congratulations, the enemy used that time to fuck you up.

Our EAS is run on Windows XP. Why am I supposed to be nervous again?

(checked)

I'm permabanned there anyway, fuck this website, Holla Forums is the true chan.

Those are just indicators of where GPS and seisometers stations are located

volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mount_shasta/mount_shasta_monitoring_4.html

Shasta has had no indicators showing that an eruption would be incoming

you should be killed last

user wouldn't try to troll us by buying Digital Alert Systems for 2195$.

Navigator on top screen is also the software that probably comes with it.

We will do it user, slowly. In front of your face. Cartoons are for kids, you're big boy now.

You're a fucking idiot

You can't pirate a fucking hardware.

Also have a manual on this thing if anyone wants to dig into what it can do and where it can send shit:
digitalalertsystems.com/pdf/OneNet_DASDEC%20V3%20User%20Manual_r2.pdf

That does clarify a few things for me. You're doing God's work, user

DAK?

It's not on any tracker I'm aware of private or public.

D.A.K.

I know this feel, if the upcoming apocalypse takes away the only things I enjoy in life, I'm going nuclear

I remember i once got into an emergency broadcast DASDEC panel and made it play moonman

You wouldn't download a car would you?

#DOOMSDAY
#DAK

Fuck slow. Line this faggot up in front of a ditch with the other degenerates and shoot him.

give us access to the control panel, if it is connected to the internet for whatever reason.

kek

Sage and report for LARP.

Fucking kill yourself. No one believes you.

I want Australians to leave.

kek.

Proof OP is a gigantic faggot

kek

BSD might be more secure.

Crash it nigga.

May your memes be a reality.

At least we have a real emergency warning tone that doesn't sound like a malingering dial up modem.

This has been very insightful. Thanks.

If the computers don't have access to the Internet, why does security matter?

why?

that's not OP sperg, he's not even trying to be.
see same ID making le ebin winvista joke.
You can even see this faggot's cell phone, not even same
as OP. nice derail though.

NIGGA IF YOU DON'T MAKE THOSE REACTORS MELT DOWN YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

[song related]

CAUSE THE REACTORS TO MELT DOWN

Video related is how its going to look on TV, with this exact hardware. It was national test of emergency alert system.

sage

The same thread is there right now..

OpenBSD. Not MethwhaleBSD.

it'as gonna be russian false flag shit isn't it

The government quietly cut a deal with Microsoft a year or 2 ago to have MS maintain support for XP just for US government. Many systems with functions that would be difficult to transfer to a new system run XP. New systems rolled out are using windows 7, though.

t. user who does IT for military and government

Quaid, start the reactor

It's probably "I caught Obama sacking off Barney Frank" shit in the Podesta mails.

Won't work, will actually backfire on them.

Fuck yeah, good taste!
t. Arditi fan

Not just USG. I have the cash register version of XP that still gets updates.

What the fuck is Holla Forums?

Okay, i solved the case. Op works at radio station. Navigator on top is for controlling radio station antennas, digital alert systems not only used by FEMA, but also by public radio stations and TV channels to broadcast breaking news and shit like that.

Its this damn simple.

Granted, I don't know anything about that. Here's what I was referring to:

archive.is/Uki6D

Dropped english classes a year ago sorry
where were you when chan was troll?
i was shitting on carpet when Ted called

"THE DELEGATES DAHNALD"
"no"

What are you tiring to tell us user?

Probably this.

probably LARPing to generate hype
we've been over this for more than a hundred times and *most* people can't tell a LARPer from the real thing

I want something to happen as much as the next guy, but lying on a cantonese moving drawings forum isn't doing much in terms of making things fast

Godspeed OP. I hope you kill lots of kikes, niggers and spics. But touch one goddamn hair on a White persons head and I will rape you with a power tool.

Nice LARP post user.

I actually worked on developing some software that should've been used in mapping out specific geographic areas around the town I was living at the time. The guys I did work for were in turn working for the military, and especially the guys monitoring who crosses the border and similar stuff. So I put two and two together, and realized that my software would go to the military guys in turn.

One of the requests was to go as low as possible requirements-wise. As in, this shit should run on XP, everything else is bonus. An extra would be to use DOS like consoles for the UI, because the people we're selling this software have been using something similar for years, and now don't have the time to do reeducation of qualified cadre. They needed it to look exactly like the old version, so that the seniors could teach the juniors.

So yeah, people expecting that the military / industrial sector has the newest stuff are delusional. Everything "new" is actually made so that it can be replaced come next year. The old software and hardware actually has some quality control behind it - and not to mention, the support of experienced people working in the field who can modify and develop the shit you need.

Why spoiling this much? Its not like you will be banned for off-topic in shitty larping thread.

you underestimate kampfy's autism.

I might as well report this thread for sliding if OP doesn't get back to us with info or habbenings.

where's your downvote?

Drying up on your moms back-side faguette.

That's why I hate these larp threads. If it actually were genuine why wouldn't you include more details? Instead it's always vague shit to string people along.

thread reported fuck this LARPshit.

GUYS GUYS, TURN ON YOUR TV, ITS HAPPENING.

NOT FUCKING LYING, TURN ON ANY NEWS CHANNEL

repeating digits wasted on a fag who doesnt know how to sage, in a larp thread QQ

You're not fooling us this time faggot.

King Nigger 3rd term.

They send test messages to my phone several times a year…

lying shit. tell me

still nothing

user… I work at a vaccine manufacturing facility that still uses XP on critical systems pc's.

Thank god! Now get back to providing sub-par emergency services and response to national catastrophes like we pay you too.

At least send out a nation wide alert about a dindu on PCP.

The EAS is in response to the leaks finally revealing the Truth about clinton and why she believed the Russians were involved.

Don't hate the russians. They did nothing but promote the truth.
And they made the correct move.

We're going to war, but chances are it will end quickly if Clinton can't get enough people on her side.

Like this one that FEMA totally didn't send out before the train crash in NJ?

Reminder to sage and report shit-tier threads

Report this for sliding.
Sage and go back to Cuckchan.

what

Good job, faggot. It's 10/16/16 not 16/10/16.

It was to trigger their sleeper.

You forgot the FEMA camps.

Well, his screens show american time.

He wrote 16.10.16 probably because of D.A.K. association.

Or military fag. They also Dd/Mm/Yy.

Now lets get serious.

When op taken a shot it was 10:00:07 PDT
When he made thread it was 10:18:05 PDT
Last message op made was done in 10:35:49 PDT
Alarm on the bottom is set to be activated at 11:34:00 PDT

Right now its 12:09 PDT and nothing is happening.

OP IS KILL GG

DO THIS, OP!

Yep

Looks like OP shot himself 5 times in the chest and then accidently the cliff face.

shame

Sacramento river, maybe floods?
I dont know im europoor.

Kek double dubs of truth

It could just be Linux with a Windows XP skin.

Atlanta WREK 91.1 FM… Been listening now for several hours and fucking nothing. This thread is straight AIDS.

We've had a pretty good storm recently, but nowhere near enough to flood. Tehema, Glenn, and Butte are names of Counties in the Northern Sacramento Valley area of California. Very low population. Chico is the only area of any pop. density in the area. My guess is this goy works at CSU Chico's college radio station and is doing a bit of LARPing on a rainy Sunday morning. :^)

▲ ▲

Oh shit … better pretend something's happening …

You're not fooling anyone, OP. Nothing is happening. Your meme failed. kys.

That particular list can be expanded infinitely.

More to it. 11:34:00 is an ALERT END TIME, not ALERT START TIME. I should had been ended by that particular time according to manual. Also blue alerts are inactive, only red alerts are on to transmission, so on the bottom of the picture we see inactive alert.

▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲

Nice find.

▲
▲       ▲
     ▲  ▲
▲       ▲
        ▲

. ▲
▲ ▲

At least sage thread.

▲
▲          ▲
▲    ▲
▲          ▲
   ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

d744-s25-33-1r

Is this a hash of some kind? A code or some coordinates. I'm too drunk to figure it out right now.

I'll believe it when I see it

What codex is this? My universal code translator went offline yesterday.

SHADILEY, SHADILEY OH NO

Let's see if I still remember how to triforce.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Someone bust into their alert system and make them send out "Bill Clinton is a rapist" to all phones.

cia removed moto
is what it say. just decrypted it

archive.is/6ZiNc

God fucking damn I do still remember, after all these years

▲
    ▲ ▲
  ▲     ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Cia removed motorola? That DNR guy?

Yeah, sounds like a job of western forces, totally not hohols. He detonated in the lift of his home. There's already news about it.

Molon labe, vermin.

Let's play.

▲ ▲
                          ▲ ▲
▲ ▲             ▲          ▲ ▲
▲ ▲           ▲ ▲        ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲       ▲ ▲
           ▲ ▲       ▲ ▲    ▲ ▲
                                  ▲ ▲
▲ ▲                          ▲ ▲
▲ ▲                   ▲ ▲
                          ▲ ▲

Anything else you want to say, op? For example A FUCKING EAS ALERT is still going to be?!

someone ban this fucking fag

▼ ▼ ▼ ▼
  ▼     ▼
    ▼ ▼
      ▼

not going to happen

wew fucking lad, this ain't 2008 anymore, nobody believes this "le ebin cryptic message XDDD" shit anymore.

>>>/cuckchan/

What did you use to decrypt it? Also, that article…

>Pavlov Pavel

…Bane?

▲
▲▲

▲
▲▲

I love seeing old memes come back.
  ▲
▲ ▲

damn I think I forgot how, and I forgot to sage

▲
▲ ▲

Psstthhh nothing personel kid

red is cool

▲
▲ ▲

   ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

I love seeing old memes come back
     ▲
 ▼     ▼
 ▲     ▲
     ▼

▲
▲ ▲

▼ ▼
▲ ▲

▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲
 ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

People trying to figure out codes in this thread, please, tell me what the fuck this is:

It was sent to me by a high-ranking US Military officer with extremely high clearance but I'm too retarded to figure out what it is: 161031083506

▲▲ ▲

⠀⠀▲
⠀⠀▲
⠀⠀▲
▲ ▲

⠀▲
⠀▲
⠀▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

Some theories as to what it is btw:

A parcel / package number.

Part of some url.

Something to do with Tox maybe?

I don't know.

MGRS 10-digit location minus the grid zone designator and the 100,000 meter square identifier. Could be anywhere. You need more context, like what state or country he was in.

eb23d8-40a13bc-756aee-c96ea2

SOON

that pepe is literally describing how i felt this morning. dreamed about dreaming about the happening and waking up disappointed but then the happening happened. when i woke up for real i felt hollow and betrayed.

NC GOP HQ HAS BEEN BOMBED

OP was right you fuckers!

a test

null trips confirm you're no-account loser.

wat.

(checked)
Sauce, you trips-stealing little wiener!

Tried putting it into google maps with no results btw.

How do I use it?

Spotted him in Southern Ontario, Canada btw.

My contact in Ukraine linked me this code during a discussion about CNWDI leaks and refused to explain the meaning.

Any ideas?

Nothing showing up
volcanodiscovery.com/mount_shasta-earthquakes.html

It happened last night you cunt.

archive.is/MB7hN

oh man, it's (almost) nothing. sad.

Ive been in contact with OP, he wants me to pass along this:
dXIgYSBmYWdldA==

What could it mean?
:^)

Thread is being slid pretty hard. I think that says all it needs to.

So why is CTR sliding this? Does it mean they'll have to delay their plans for a day? TBH if OP's faction was planning a coup, it would have been better to STFU until it happened.

gTkRwnHHchECkeM

looks like date and time

This is a Russian codec translation.

Not sure what it means though, you'd have to ask someone who knows this. The system is a bit different but translations should be in Russian servers somewhere.

There are a ton of legacy systems out there still using windows XP. ATMs for example.

May kek shame the niggers who unironically bought this meme.

It doesn't mean much considering there won't be US elections IMO

ATMs run NT not XP, they all connect to servers running XP though

King Nigger is doing it! He's about to declare war on Russia! Shame as soon as he does it, pissed off Americans will be on the streets. Desertions are likely.

Source nigga

Yes, they only use pre-2008 Intel CPUs as well, I suspect they will switch to ARM or PowerPC soon because AMD and Intel both have hardware backdoors now.

Source: archive.is/QH0iT

(checked)
Kek does not lie.

One of the CTR shills constantly posting sage

CTR shill

It's happening.

pastebin.com/zU4U4tNd

The main problem of IME/PSP is always on network access. Otherwise there's no point specifically worrying about these technologies as a backdoor could be baked into the silicon or any of the many firmwares in your PC.

Install a USB/PCI-E LAN card and bypass AMT network access.

Oh, and PSP is just ARM trustzone, so your ARM devices have TPM too.

If that's what it is, what should I even reply to him?

I myself noticed two links one to some bullshit in Holland that was most certainly unrelated and then this russian shit here: zp.dsns.gov.ua/files/docs/rozpodil.xlsx

OpenBSD on an ARM or PowerPC platform is the most secure you can possibly get

An hero, faggot.

Troll better next time, fag.

Or DNR or LNR owners, they removed independed leaders from start. Batman and Mozgovoy for example are most propably their job or Kremlin orders.

Just tell us what it is, faggot. Give us the full details.

▲
▲ ▲
op is a massive faggot from cuckchan

I'm p sure ME and AMT have access to anything the CPU does, that would include third party drivers.

▲
▲ ▲

It wasn't codeveloped by Microsoft, the source code for XP has been out for a long time and I'm sure the US and Israeli agencies involved in the STUXNET attack had access to it.

You should shoot yourself in the heart not in the head.

What did I do that just triggered you so badly btw?

I ain't installing that shit on my computer.

Back up your computer, disconnect from the internet, THEN open that program. My Russian isn't too good. That package could be anything.

You guys aren't thinking this through. Neutral memes? We should be using symbols like this:


 

It's a spreadsheet. You don't "install" it. Next you're going to tell me that downloading a doc file, a jpg file, etc. is "installing" something on your computer?

topkek
better not be using cinnamon there buddy

Cinnamon master race reporting in.

Btw, why are some of these green-lit?

There's also some bold stuff in here.

Tried to pastebin all that russian stuff for you guys…

Відомості стосовно суб’єктів господарювання, які проваджують господарську діяльність на території Запорізької області

№ з/п Найменування суб`єкта господарювання Місце провадження господарської діяльності суб`єкта господарювання, або його відокремленних підрозділів Ідентифікаційний код юридичної особи, або реєстраційний номер облікової картки платника податків фізичної особи - підприємця (серія та номер паспорта) Ступінь ризику
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Запорізьке підприємство по забезпеченню матеріальними ресурсами «Ресурс-Інвест» (нафтобаза) "ТОВ «Запорізьке підприємство по забезпеченню матеріальними ресурсами «Ресурс-Інвест» (нафтобаза) м. Запоріжжя, вул. Макаренка, 21
" 22128249 Високий
2 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) м. Запоріжжя, вул. Донецьке шосе, 2 37129069 Високий
3 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, м. Бердянськ, вул. Будівельна, 15 37129069 Високий
4 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, Мелітопольський район,с. Новобогданівка,вул. Шевченка, 14/1 37129069 Високий
5 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, м.Пологи, вул. Ульянова/Ломоносова, 58/3 37129069 Високий
6 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, Приморський район, станція Нельгівка,вул. Степова, 7 37129069 Високий
7 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, м. Оріхів, вул. Привокзальна, 4; 37129069 Високий
8 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, м., Василівка, вул. Єсеніна, 1а 37129069 Високий
9 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, Гуляйпільський район, с. Залізниче, вул. Матросова, 32 37129069 Високий
10 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, Куйбишевський район, смт. Комиш-Зоря, вул. Новоселівка, 1 37129069 Високий
11 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, Михайлівський район, смт. Пришиб, вул. Заводська, 1 37129069 Високий
12 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, смт. Розівка, вул. Південна, 48 37129069 Високий

shit taste friendo

FEMA uses windows? Jesus Christ.

13 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, смт. Якимівка, вул. Вокзальна, 42 37129069 Високий
14 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РОЗТОРГНАФТА» (мережа нафтобаз) Запорізька область, м. Токмак, вул. Привокзальна, 49 37129069 Високий
15 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Всплеск» (нафтобаза) м. Запоріжжя, вул. Стартова, 3-б 30663673 Високий
16 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м.Запоріжжія,пр.. Леніна, 53 35625082 Високий
17 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м.Запоріжжія, вул.. Гоголя, 32-А 35625082 Високий
18 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м.Запоріжжія, пр. Леніна, 175 35625082 Високий
19 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м.Запоріжжія, пр.. Ювілейний, 16-А 35625082 Високий
20 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м. Бердянськ, пр.. Праці, 37 35625082 Високий
21 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м. Бердянськ, вул. Комунарів, 75 35625082 Високий
22 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м. Токмак, вул.. Шевченко, 54 35625082 Високий
23 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м. Мелітополь, пр.. Б. Хмельницького, 10 35625082 Високий
24 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м. Мелітополь, вул. Леніна, 18/2 35625082 Високий
25 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Сав-Дистрибюшин» магазини «Фокстрот» м. Енергодар, пр.. Будівельників, 27-А 35625082 Високий
26 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області КУ «Міська клінічна лікарня № 6» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Г. Сталінграду, 2. 5498683 Високий
27 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПУМАУДП «Укрхімтрансаміак» Вільнянський р-н 31517060 Високий
28 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТДВ «Пологівський хімічний завод «Коагулянт» м. Пологи, вул. Крупської , 243 3327724 Високий
29 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПМП «Фірма «Технополіс»(ПМП «ФІРМА «ДЕМАРКЕТ Б-ХХ») м. Запоріжжя, вул. 8 березня, 190 13634054 Високий
30 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Нафтогазпром плюс» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Чубанова, 7 31539791 Високий

SMM can also R/W memory and has been around since the 486. If you are willing to buy into SMM being backdoored you may as well concede that the silicon itself is backdoored. Any piece of malicious unprivileged code can trigger it. What about your hard drive, NIC, and graphics card? They all contain coprocessors with DMA access.

AMT is more worrisome in that so long as you have plugged in the integrated Intel NIC, the coprocessor has access. No need for NSA code to be installed and executed.

31 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Нафтогазпром плюс» м. Запоріжжя,вул. Іванова, 32 31539791 Високий
32 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Нафтогазпром плюс» Запорізька область, Василівський район,с. Каменське 31539791 Високий
33 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Нафтогазпром плюс» Запорізька область, Оріхівський район, с. Кірове 31539791 Високий
34 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» м. Запоріжжя, пр. Леніна, 20 3116795 Високий
35 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Рекордна, 37 3116795 Високий
36 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Вільнянськ, вул. Леніна, 39 3116795 Високий
37 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Новомиколаївка, вул. Леніна, 50 3116795 Високий
38 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» м. Запоріжжя,вул. Жуковського, 15 3116795 Високий
39 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, с. Біленьке, вул. Леніна, 16 3116795 Високий
40 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Бердянськ, вул. 12 грудня, 4 3116795 Високий
41 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Приморськ, вул. Радянська, 105 3116795 Високий
42 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Мелітополь, вул. Дзержинського, 204а 3116795 Високий
43 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Мелітополь, вул. Свердлова, 2 3116795 Високий
44 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, Якимівський р-н, смт.Кирилівка, пр. Азовський, 12 3116795 Високий
45 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Якимівська, вул. Молодих патріотів, 5 3116795 Високий
46 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Приазовське, вул. Фрунзе,1 3116795 Високий
47 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Веселе, вул. Першотравнева, 19 3116795 Високий
48 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Токмак, вул. Гоголя, 93 3116795 Високий
49 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт.Чернігівка, вул.. Шкільна, 17 3116795 Високий
50 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Оріхів,вул. Запорізька, 23а 3116795 Високий
51 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька бласть, Оріхівський р-н, смт. Комишуваха, вул. Б.Хмельницького, 72а 3116795 Високий
52 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Пологи, вул. Горького, 9а 3116795 Високий
53 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Куйбишеве, вул. Запорізька, 34 3116795 Високий
54 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Розівка, вул. Визволителів, 2 3116795 Високий
55 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Василівка, вул. Леніна, 1аЗапорізька область м. Дніпрорудне, вул. Нижня, 58 3116795 Високий
56 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт. Михайлівка, вул. Коноваленка, ½ 3116795 Високий
57 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м. Енергодар, вул. Комсомольська, 12 3116795 Високий
58 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, смт Велика Білозерка, вул. Набережна, 29а 3116795 Високий
59 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ «Запоріжавтотранс» Запорізька область, м Кам’янка-Дніпровська, вул.Радянська,2 3116795 Високий
60 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області КП «Запоріжелектротранс» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Г. Сталінграду, 2 3328379 Високий

61 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області КП «Запоріжелектротранс» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Складська, 13 3328379 Високий
62 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області КП «Запоріжелектротранс» м. Запоріжжя,вул. Південне шосе, 13 3328379 Високий
63 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області КП «Запоріжелектротранс» м. Запоріжжя,вул. Рекордна, 34 3328379 Високий
64 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області РК «Дуплет» ПП Рябчук м. Запоріжжя, пр. Радянський, 31. 32450748 Високий
65 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ВКФ «Берегиня» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Товариська, 1а 32716040 Високий
66 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.01 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» смт. Балабіно, вул. Українська 2 30603572 Високий
67 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.02 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» м. Василівка вул. Лихачова 2к 30603572 Високий
68 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.03 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» м. Мелітополь, пр. Б.Хмельницького, 74/1 30603572 Високий
69 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.04 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» м. Запоріжжя вул. Куйбишево, 462 30603572 Високий
70 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.05 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» Василівський р-н, с. Каменське, вул. Заводська 63 30603572 Високий
71 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.06 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» Мелітопольський р-н, Семенівська с/р трасса 399+700 30603572 Високий
72 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.07 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» Запорізький р-н, Миколайовська с/р 453 км. 30603572 Високий
73 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.08 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» м. Мелітополь, вул. Дзержинського, 2/17 30603572 Високий
74 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПІІ «АМІК Україна» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №08.10 ПІІ «АМІК Україна» Запорізький р-н, с Нове Запоріжжя вул. Никопольське шосе, 3 30603572 Високий
75 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №22 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» Мелітопольський р-н с. Нове вул. Степова, 10 24316073 Високий
76 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС № 71 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» Мелітопольський р-н с. Нове вул. Степова 3 24316073 Високий
77 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №29 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Мелітополь вул. Ломоносова 341а 24316073 Високий
78 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС № 121 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Мелітополь, вул. Войнів Інтернаціоналістів,6 24316073 Високий
79 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС №122 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Мелітополь, вул. Войнів Інтернаціоналістів,7 24316073 Високий
80 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС № 123 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Мелітополь, вул. Дзержинского,279а 24316073 Високий
81 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС № 21 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Токмак, вул. Леніна 37а 24316073 Високий
82 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС 124 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Василівка, вул. Чекистів 41б 24316073 Високий
83 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» (мережа АЗС) АЗС 125 ТОВ «Паралель-М ЛТД» м. Запорожжя, вул. Леніна 3 24316073 Високий
84 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області СП «Віннер Форд Запоріжжя/Інтрейд груп» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Космічна, 119 22115910 Високий
85 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області Автосалон «Соллі Плюс» ТОВ ВФ «Укрюгкомплекс» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Кірова, 109 30948341 Високий
86 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Бердянські ковбаси» Запорізька область м. Бердянськ, вул. Мелітопольське шосе, 82/2 25480722 Високий
87 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Оліс ЛТД» м. Запоріжжя, Вул. Карпенка карого 47 20478063 Високий
88 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Оліс ЛТД» М. Василівка, пр. Елеваторний, 6 20478063 Високий
89 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Зевес» «СП Юкойл» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Базова, 3А 31852954 Високий
90 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ВО «Моліс» м. Дніпрорудне, вул. Степова, 32835306 Високий

This thread is probably just a distraction unless something does happen soon.

Dude, this is a political hit-list.

I've been using it since Vista was the latest Windows OS…

Normally I had it heavily customized but with Mint 18 I like their dark theme.

Really? Want me to keep dumping it?

SOON

There are 14,506 entires in this hit list.

pastebin?

91 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПП «DIMIORS» м. Мелітополь, вул. Дзержинського, 289 05379441 Високий
92 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПП «Кондратьев» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Автозаводська, 5-a 64926795 Високий
93 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «ТАТА» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Макаренко 13 19264196 Високий
94 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Завод МК» Запорізька область, м. Василівка, вул. Московська, 51 32835327 Високий
95 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «РИТМ» Запорізька область, м. Вільнянськ, вул. Рядянська, 2 31759254 Високий
96 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області Готель «Соборний» ФОП Завгородній В.І. м. Запоріжжя, пр. Леніна,28 Високий
97 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області Кафе «Старий Парк» ФОП Тарханян М.А. м. Запоріжжя, вул. Радгоспна, 26 Високий
98 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області Кафе «Наутілус» ФОП Цвілих Т.М. м. Запоріжжя, пр. Леніна 184 Високий
99 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області Кафе «Очаг» ФОП Нікогосян м. Запоріжжя, вул. Перемоги, 92Б Високий
100 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, м. Дніпрорудне вул. Ентузіастів, 38 38839332 Високий
101 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, сел. Орлянське, вул. Леніна 302б 38839332 Високий
102 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, смт. Комишуваха, вул. Б. Хмельницького 51 38839332 Високий
103 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, с. Матвіївка, вул. Леніна 2б 38839332 Високий
104 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» с. Степове, вул. Оріхівське шосе, 16 38839332 Високий
105 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» м. Енергодар вул. Промислова, 9а 38839332 Високий
106 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» вул. Комсомольська, 2д 38839332 Високий
107 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» смт. Камянко-Дніпровка, вул. Радянська, 232а 38839332 Високий
108 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, с. Дніпровка, пров. Партизанський, 41 38839332 Високий
109 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, сел. В. Знамянка, вул. Леніна, 687а 38839332 Високий
110 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, м. Молочанськ, вул. Шевченко, 133а 38839332 Високий
111 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» Запорізька область, Токмацький р-н., с/с Остряковський 38839332 Високий
112 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Чумаченко, 21б 38839332 Високий
113 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Космічна, 125 38839332 Високий
114 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Будьоного, 20 38839332 Високий
115 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ ТД «Запоріжойлгруп» Мережа АЗС «ZOG» м. Запоріжжя, вул. Рельєфна, 1а 38839332 Високий
116 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ПАТ “Запорізька кондитерська фабрика” м. Запоріжжя, вул. Артема, 7 00382094 Високий
117 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Запоріжнафтопродуктгруп» Мережа АЗС м. Запоріжжя, вул. Тиражна 80 33570681 Високий
118 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Запоріжнафтопродуктгруп» Мережа АЗС м. Запоріжжя, вул. Куйбишева, 460, 33570681 Високий
119 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Запоріжнафтопродуктгруп» Мережа АЗС м. Запоріжжя, вул. Космічна, 42 33570681 Високий
120 ГУ ДСНС України у Запорізькій області ТОВ «Запоріжнафтопродуктгруп» Мережа АЗС м. Запоріжжя, пр. Металургів, 2 д 33570681 Високий

hey guys i found this epic cyphercrpyted hacker code inside a file i found in my cartoon horse porn folder

342-fsr3q2erev-456-34rv-r4-23-v2-4n rtrtgw 2342 4τè▒Zl[§Ω½

what does it mean????

ah yesz

Pastebin isn't working, I guess I'll try pasting 5 thousand of them at a time.

Basically, it's a list of businesses that are / would be at risk in a particular province in Ukraine. This is up to you, on posting this stuff, but since you got this info from a Ukrainian official, I'm not sure.

If you create multiple ones then link them to each other it should do the trick.

So, a falseflag where Russia hacks a reactor and blows it up?
They've been using this haxor angle for quite some time

Stuxnet enxhanced?

Can't you use it to troll the left? Do something funny or something.

Ukraine Hitlist (1-1000)

pastebin.com/xmPL40HP

lol
kill yourself properly
captha related

Ukraine Hitlist (1001-2000)

pastebin.com/VJWjdyEP

how many of you retards are there ?
Any non specialized government agency and any/all private companies that are active for at least 10 years still use old hardware and Windows XP.
Those computers are never upgraded, only changed when they fucking fail.
OP's pic is a monitoring station, or you may know the term "console".
Left upper screen is the BMS, air conditioning for plebs.
Left lower is the EAS status console.
digitalalertsystems.com
Right side is a remote desktop on a Windows 7 machine. That should be the DVR status for cameras with the remote open on the main server. Niggers always use filezille on servers. that is windows server 2003

Ukraine Hitlist (2001-3000)

pastebin.com/r0AxanH0

…and the US hinted at a "cyberattack" on Russia. Obongo wanted to fuck us over one more time before leaving.
Thanks Obongo

You should probably stop. This is some serious doxxing,

Ukraine Hitlist (3001-4000)
pastebin.com/vvqDiepe

українець!

I have no idea what I'm doing tbh.

Thanks for introducing me to that comic, shitposter

Just keep posting lad, we'll find out what the real story is.

*You never know what it could be.**

Ukraine Hitlist (4001-5000)

pastebin.com/cAMXuJjY

Ukraine Hitlist (5001-6000)

pastebin.com/TdvnAMzg

Ukraine Hitlist (6001-7000)

pastebin.com/1e3EECVh

Ukraine Hitlist (7001-8000)

pastebin.com/AfyKr7yc

Ukraine Hitlist (8001-9000)

pastebin.com/K4x72C0E

If this is police or military, stop leaking so they can do their jobs without targets getting wind of it.

Ukraine Hitlist (9001-10000)

pastebin.com/7qKZGdGe

Bump

Stop believing everything you read on Holla Forums.

Ukraine Hitlist (10001-11000)

pastebin.com/kihhFUnc

OP is a fag.

OP is always a fag.

Creating a bogus account to get the last 4 up.

They now finally have a Western Cartoon Porn board aka a R34 board.

And they enforce a site wide ban on shita/loli. Lelelelele

They now finally have a Western Cartoon Porn board aka a R34 board.

And they enforce a site wide ban on shota/loli. Lelelelele>>7872848

Green-lit can mean several things target is go / or in the clear.
Bold would probably indicate priority targets / high profile.

Ukraine Hitlist (11001-12000)

pastebin.com/jGt6jhYy

Ukraine Hitlist (12001-13000)

pastebin.com/zKY1QgeV

Ukraine Hitlist (13001-14506)

pastebin.com/7hrWRy4P

Ukraine Hitlist (1-1000)

pastebin.com/xmPL40HP

Ukraine Hitlist (1001-2000)

pastebin.com/VJWjdyEP

Ukraine Hitlist (2001-3000)

pastebin.com/r0AxanH0

Ukraine Hitlist (3001-4000)

pastebin.com/vvqDiepe

Ukraine Hitlist (4001-5000)

pastebin.com/cAMXuJjY

Ukraine Hitlist (5001-6000)

pastebin.com/TdvnAMzg

Ukraine Hitlist (6001-7000)

pastebin.com/1e3EECVh

Ukraine Hitlist (7001-8000)

pastebin.com/AfyKr7yc

Ukraine Hitlist (8001-9000)

pastebin.com/K4x72C0E

Ukraine Hitlist (9001-10000)

pastebin.com/7qKZGdGe

Ukraine Hitlist (10001-11000)

pastebin.com/kihhFUnc

Ukraine Hitlist (11001-12000)

pastebin.com/jGt6jhYy

Ukraine Hitlist (12001-13000)

pastebin.com/zKY1QgeV

Ukraine Hitlist (13001-14506)

pastebin.com/7hrWRy4P

cut the crap sonny with your shitty "hitlist", it's out.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584

Now this thread is getting somewhere.

Is this DAK?

I know most gov agency's use windows. It's just disappointing to see.

Wew, it aint 2010 no more faggot, get with the current year already.

UKRAINE ALL TARGETS

pastebin.com/DUFxUXWR

YES, MY CHILD.

archive.is/qfYxG

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316

OP out. You know what to do.

What?

archive.is/zrUT6

What is this niggery? A hash?

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

TRANSLATE

let's go here to talk about that

or make another thread with links.
This needs a sticky I guess

OP WAS RIGHT

STICKY THIS NOW

What is DAK?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449

wtf is this
we cant read your subhuman runes

It seems something is habbening. I haven't a clue what though.

imkampfy also censored any discussion of 8ch .pl over here when the owner of the .pl didn't make him BO of the Holla Forums board over there. The guy is a menace.

Dropping All Keys

Now we now.

Not until they release the info, duhhhh

Cut the shit captain pissy pants, we are experiencing something huge, use a fucking translator.

Files so important a hash is needed to ensure they aren't tampered with, a threat/damage assessment list for the Ukraine, and tips to a FEMA alert hitting soon.
This is going to be a huge happening, on a larger scale than we could have possibly imagined.

kill yourself
this is nothing unless you provide information

What the hell is in those files? EAS alert. I'm not prepared for nuclear war. Shit. If this passes OK I'm getting my shit together next week.

MODS STICKY

IS THIS THREAD A DISTRACTION FOR MORE INTERESTING STUFF OR NOT?

We dunno yet

This is 100% legit. He knew the files were about to drop on wikileaks and has access to the EAS system.

This thread is DAKfags desperately clinging to relevance since nothing happened on 16/10/16.

So where's the broadcast and why would they do such a thing? Was getting caught party of their master plan?

wait for 17.10.17

Who knows the master plan… we just know that this wikileads drop possibly caused an EAS alert. That's all.

Did the alert actually happen though?

Possibly not but even if LARPing it's a big coincidence.

Broken clock is right twice a day user.

True. I put in plausible. The OP was onto the wikileaks twitter straight away and if Assange has the dirt he is supposed to have then there is a chance he's been killed and is activating dead man.

(checked)
Thanks bro. Double deuces for good luck.

Fugg. DDD:

I guess we can live off of breadcrumbs for a while. Gentlemen, time to do what we do best.

wew
what are you hiding?

But… I have no idea what to do

This.

IS IT HAPPENING?

Roll up in this thread:

Thx bro. Stay safe and based.

Oh, piss off. Every god damn doomsday prophet changes the date when they're proven wrong. Just let it go, man.

Nothing browns a pants faster than a good ol' air raid siren. I just hope it happens during a fog bank rolling in. Was flagging for a construction site when an air raid siren near an old railway started blaring this shit out, and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the air raid siren horn, hoping it would not repeat.

Good thing it stopped, I was ready to jump to my car, and quit right then and there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPC_zOqrx_U

Memetic convergence
8ch.net/pol/res/7852045.html

woops

check
check
CHECK

Has anybody translated any of the names yet? I don't want to translate some then find out they already were.

If dubs then OP likes men

Evidently it is you who like men

They named a mountain after a soda. Dippy Californians.
Wake me when Mt. Fanta blows.

bump for based OP

Eh, I don't believe it for a second. If anything, it's probably just a test. Monroe Electronics (the company who makes the encoders/decoders for EAS) conducted a demo of the EAS to demonstrate IPAWS just 10 days ago with FEMA.

If it was anything, OP wouldn't be so cryptic with what it is and only give us the worst fucking pictures. He probably just somehow has access to a One Net or a DASDEC through a university, which many have. FEMA don't have a monopoly on EAS.

Just had an EAS test this morning not 10 mins ago.