The Importance of Straight-Ticket Voting

I have a friend who supports Trump. We live in Florida, so Marco Rubio is on our ballot.

Nobody likes Little Marco for his attacks on Trump, and he was a shitty Senator with the worst record of absences ever. But, we're stuck with him, and this is what I keep trying to emphasize to my friend. We can't afford to lose any ground in the Senate, which has a very weak conservative majority.

I worry that there are many like my friend who are undoubtedly on the Trump train, but when they get into the voting booth and see some of these cucks on the ballot, they don't know what to do.

And? Tell us something new.

The best possible outcome for a Trump agenda would be for the Republicans to maintain control of both houses of Congress and perhaps gain a supermajority in the Senate.

I'm your friend
I refuse to vote for little Marco and I'm not going to be an accomplice in these fucked up elections any longer

No thanks I'm voting the opposite of all the cucks and I don't give a fuck. Rather have an enemy than a traitor.

There are 3 traitorous people on the ballot in my state. I am not voting for them. I have been spreading the word to my co-workers and clients as well. Everyone loves to talk about this election and I love to spread the word on what these back stabbers did.

And none of them give a damn about the sex allegations either.

This type of thinking is what could hand the Senate back to the Democrats.

Vote straight-ticket, we can deal with getting everybody in line after the election.

no thanks
Enemies are easier to deal with than traitors

Cucks are worse than Democrats

IF YOU HAVE CUCKS ON YOUR BALLOT DO NOT VOTE STRAIGHT TICKET

Worse than a pro-babykilling, pro-illegal, anti-2A Democrat? I don't think so.

GOPe is like having a lizard in your house. Democrats are like having an alligator in your house. At least you can domesticate the lizard.

You really can't. Nothing gets neocons off like countersignalling anyone to the right of them. It's why John McCain was the media's golden boy prior to 2008, because he was their pet super cuck. The media will give the cucks all the validation they crave and they'll find themselves invited to more Democrat cocktail parties, so they'll be very fucking dedicated to being Trump's worst enemies.

All straight ticket voting will do is give legitimacy to these establishment puppets. GOP is being completely replaced in 2018 by actual representatives.

Is Li'l Marco that bad (e.g., compared to Ryan or McCain)? He has been pretty quiet since the convention as far as I know.

He's been a big disappointment in Florida. A lot of people are through with him.

I suspect he's still butthurt about having his clock cleaned in the Florida primary which is why he never endorsed Trump.

How the fuck didn't I see this before?

Get with the times user

he's an anchor baby user

Not voting for a cuck.

This is probably the first time I've used the c-word on a Holla Forums in at least a year - I generally don't traffic in tired memes - but any Trump voter that votes for Marco Rubio, Rob Portman, Kelly Ayotte, John McCain, etc., truly is a cuck.

There are viable 3rd party options for every senate race this year. Don't lower yourself and vote for these Israel-firster, open boarder, neocon shits.

Trump isn't good because he's a republican, he's good because he's Trump.

Rubio is an Adelson puppet, voting for him is indefensible.

What makes you think that? Did you not understand that this is more than just party politics? The cuckservatives are going to shoot down ANY AND EVERY bill that the Trump Administration drafts because they're in the pockets of other interests. Why do you think many of the cuckservatives even in the Congress are going to vote for Hillary come 08/11/2016DD/MM/YYYY format?

I'd rather have democrat supermajority than cuckservatives.

Which would be much better than cuckservative controlled Senate. Mainstream conservatives just give people false hope.

If you're friend is voting for Trump, that's by far the most important thing regardless of anyone else on the ballot. Even if he wants to vote in radical communists for all the Senate seats, make sure he doesn't miss election day if you know he's voting for Trump too.

I agree that it would be beneficial for pragmatic reasons to maintain GOP control of the House and Senate, if only because they are the most likely to work with Trump. Rubio is a traitorous spic but even I can admit he's more likely to help Trump than whatever Florida's version is of Bernie Sanders.

Electing Trump is the most important thing this election. If you can vote in other right-wing Senators then that's great but not the top priority.

Also I'm not trying to derail the thread, but it's October 16th. Did D.A.K. ever happen?

Have you been living under a rock?

The GOP is running and supporting candidates who tell the voters to vote a split ticket.
Why should I pay attention to them, when they tell me I should vote a straight ticket?

I AM NOT VOTING FOR TRAITOROUS CUCKS

FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT

The democrats arent' the guy right next to you who is spraying your own side with bullets. These cucks do far more damage pretending to be one of us and shoving free trade down our throat. At least dems are protectionist by and large.

Nothing is worse than cowardly traitors.

The difference being, Republicans will actually fight against Democrats, Republicans won't fight other Republicans.

Voting straight ticket is useless.

Halfchan seems to think it means Assange got (maybe) killed today.

But you ARE voting for the lesser of two evils.

NOT gonna happen, Reince.

Obviously vote for Trump but if you're not going third party/write in on every other choice you can then you're just stabbing yourself in the back. With Trump we have the option to meme the destruction of the -entire- entrenched political establishment, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you're pissing it away if you're still holding onto party loyalties for people who are going to throw you to the wolves the moment it suits them.

OP, the Senate is limp wrist bullshit. They're supposed to bring forth what their constituents want like healthcare. Congress runs the bitch day to day.

Do you think little Marco is going to do anything but get handjobs from lobbyists supplied hookers? Shit is pointless if no Trump.

So I contacted every member of the republican party on the ballot for my state and districts.

None of them has endorsed Trump. With the exception of one who refused to answer the question the rest said they refuse to support him because he is unprincipled. These faggots are RINO and will get in the God Emperor's way. If you live in Oregon email them yourself to find out what your Senate and Congressional candidates have to say. All traitors must hang.

Considering everyone but Trump works for the same people, I'd suggest writing in Adolf Hitler for every other slot but Trump

This is a must listen for cucks who think it's still (or was ever) about Left vs. Right.

Vote Trump, but don't support any jew-controlled candidates (pretty much all of them) regardless of what party they're affiliated with.

THE ONLY NAME ON THE BALLOT THAT MATTERS IS DONALD J. TRUMP

EVERYONE ELSE IS SHIT

This, holy shit. How can you be on Holla Forums without figuring out both parties are full of shabbos goyim and kikes? If the name isn't Trump or Duke don't fucking vote, it doesn't matter, they all need to go.

But it does matter. Congress has a lot of power. The president doesn't control everything.

As bad as the GOPe is, you can't let the Democrats get a leg up in Congress. If Clinton gets installed and we have a Democrat-run Senate, things will get really ugly.

Quads confirm one thing at a time

As if The Republican controlled congress didn't roll over for Obama on everything important like letting in tens of thousands of rapefugees.

Both parties are equally jew'd. It doesn't matter.

Let me give you an example. When Scalia died way back in February, King Nigger immediately tried to fast-track a new jew for the Supreme Court. The Senate has managed to delay this, thus preventing a liberal majority from forming until at least after the election.

They managed to cockblock every new federal gun grab he has called for since 2008.

They have held investigative hearings on the Obama administration's many scandals, such as Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS targeting conservatives, etc. While these inquiries ultimately did not lead to any arrests, they did however reveal a lot of malfeasance and corruption in the Obama admin.

These are things that matter, and if Barack Obama had been handed a blank check by a liberal-controlled Congress we would be in a Zimbabwe situation by now. This is not a game.

What normalfag site do you come from? This is ground we covered years ago.

Florida user here too, I'll vote Marco because he didn't chimp out on Trump during the failed coup even though he sucks. But people in other states better be sure to not give others that courtesy if they did, especially if they live in Wisconsin 1. Ryan's Dem opponent actually supports shit like a tariff for companies that ship jobs overseas and is a military veteran so vote for him and get that faggot out of office.

Which is good. We want things to get ugly.

Congress can remove the president any time for any reason, they only need to worry about the political consequences. There is no trial, only votes, the supreme court is not involved. They can repeat for the vice president, which would make the speaker of the house the president. Congress can do the same thing to the supreme court, constitutional amendments are not required for anything, you only need the supreme court to say ok.

Revolution is the only way, faggot. Reactionaries and counter-revolutionaries will be killed as the traitors they are.

Just don't vote for Paul Ryan if you live in his district in Wisconsin, I don't think any of the other big NeverTrump queers are up for election this time, but if there is one in your district, don't vote for him.

Oh yeah, I forgot McCain was up this time and that cunt Ayotte. Rubio should go, too, even though he has taken a knee to the Donald. I'm re-electing Rand Paul because he hasn't been too much of a cuck and hasn't done any real counter-signaling since his initial temper tantrum after dropping out of the primary.