JILL STEIN WILL MAKE EDWARD SNOWDEN A PART OF HER CABINET IF PRESIDENT

wmnf.org/jill-stein-says-edward-snowden-cabinet-becomes-president/

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMNAN

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad she's not getting elected because that would be fucking amazing.

HOLY FUCK THAT'S INCREDIBLE

That is a pretty ballzy move.

Edward Snowden is an active CIA agent.

Ehh… That's a little extreme isn't it? Is Snowden qualified for such a position? Feels like pandering to me.

Why? Edward snowden is a USA dicksucker, he only ratted out because he is literally a moral knight who follows rules.

Let's be honest here, no she wouldn't. Saying so is just a publicity stunt meant to garner more interest in the Green Party. If she were to get enough votes to actually put herself in a position to do so, I'd bet 10 bucks all that radicalism would dry up instantly.

snowden is an ayncrap retard tbh

Do you think she was mad when B████ stole all her lefty asshole thunder.

Pretty sure she is happy he shifted the overton window.

Eh. I mean it's a pretty strong signal but realistically that's not the proper thing to give him. Give him a civilian medal or something and obviously pardon him.

I thought snowden was a propertarian

this is just a desperate pr move, she knows she cant win.
Like even in the best of worlds where some benevolent billionaire funded her campaign all she would do is spoiler shillarys chance.

She is lefty ron paul.

She will make anime real.

They should take tips from trump, that is a guy who know how to manipulate the media.

he's also a reality TV magnate

Trump is literally just a real estate agent, but has manged to stay famous for 4 decades now.
He laid out in his book exactly what he is doing and the media falls for it every time.

ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125

“One thing I’ve learned about the press is they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational, the better,” he writes on page 56. “It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

“I don’t mind controversy, and my deals tend to be somewhat ambitious,” he added. “The result is that the press has always wanted to write about me.”

He anticipated that the media wouldn’t get too hung up on whether a plan – back then a building development, nowadays, a policy – was workable. They’d still dedicate reams of paper, bundles of airtime, to chattering about it. “Most reporters, I find, have very little interest in exploring the substance of a detailed proposal for a development. They look instead for the sensational angle,” he wrote. “That may have worked to my advantage.”

It blows my mind that this game he's playing isn't obvious to everyone.

If jill were to use the trumpist way of media manipulation and have her name in the headlines every day and somehow weasel her way into the debates, get viral videos, tweets, create a movement even ron paulian in nature then she would be doing something.
But its probably too late for that.

It is so fucking easy to get famous, especially with the internet.

Take jason unruhe for example, he has a following, all he would have to do to increase his following is create a controversial video, make a fake email account, send it to a bunch of right wing blogs saying "oh my god have you seen this crazy commie and what he said about (insert thought)"
Then he would be right wing clickbait, eventually other websites and papers would notice and he would become just clickbait.

The art of media manipulation is easier in the internet age.

i wish she had chance

snowden is a hero for american freedoms

Absolute MADWOMAN

I disagree .