The Great White Pumpkin

A couple of retarded cunts actually published a paper pushing the point that pumpkins be rayciss.

archive.is/KHdWb

This is no joke.

Some of the sections heading are:
"Food, Geography, and Whiteness"
"Punkin Chunkin's Pumpkin Entertainment Complex"

I hate pumpkin spice lattes as much as the next guy, maybe more. But goddamn it I'm tired of everything white people like being trashed as 'privileged and racist.'

On the other hand, The Great White Pumpkin meme seems pretty funny to me, especially if we can get a frog into it.

#GreatWhitePumpkin or even #NotAllPumpkins sound good to me. Open to suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinepumpkincarving.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#PumpkinLivesMatter

wtf I love Halloween now

put on some danzig misfits and grab a bag of chocula, we're going spook hunting man

Onions are misogynist and sexist.

pumpkins are implicitly white

so sick of these jews
leave my race alone

I refuse to believe this is earnest.

#Gourdlivesmatter

All food is racist, black people should not eat at all like they do in africa, that will sure work.

Fuck raycisss

the left eating their own
nice

Went to the store the other day and saw that they have white pumpkins for sale now.

Where were you when libshits got triggered by botany?

Oh please the Haitians already have a solution they have been doing it for centuries.
mud cakes

Yep. They'll be shitting all over Thanksgiving soon enough. Muh "Furst Nations" and small pox blankets and genocide and all that. Can't a man just enjoy his pumpkin pie in peace anymore?

IS THIS JOKES?

Pumpkin Pie is too American. Apple Pie is too American. Pecan Pie is too American. Turkey is too American. Ham is too American AND it's not Halal.

Thanksgiving and Christmas this year is going to consist of Chinese takeout – just like the Jews have always done themselves.

The fashest ultimate symbol of white privilege.

Fuck yes, I'm buying some for my front porch.

Wow. You sound white.

APPLES ARENT EVEN AMERICAN!

onlinepumpkincarving.com/

there's a white pumpkin too

Screw yous, Swedens is very white!

We brought apples to this great land just like we did democracy, freedom, and civilization.

i had to stop reading that. They of course go on to talk about all the violent white people burning shit because of pumpkins, and how ONLY niggers are labeled as "thugs" in the BLM riots. Its almost like a liberal robot is making these articles. Or some jew that knows its all bullshit.
If this were serious, how exactly far left do they want MSM to be??? How pro nigger do you want everyone except other niggers to be?? Because they dont even like each other.

If you're talking about limits you're never going to get an answer. They will NEVER EVER NOT EVER be satisfied with anything. Not the Jews, not the SJWs, not the liberals. They feed on discontent and oppression. If there is no discontent or oppression to be found, then they will INVENT it.

and proud of it
Fucking disgraceful academics, running around doing shit like this, fuck off. Shilling to get recognition, they deserve to lose all credibility for this shit.
The journal they publish in has a fucking office near me, I swear they will be getting a stern fucking letter about this shit.

Go figure the fucking editors of the journal are Corporate shills and disbarred academics. Of course this would be a thing they do, I hope they enjoy losing credibility only 2 years into publication.
Tim Cresswell and Debra Dixon

Everything is racist to them now. I have an idea, stop using most things you see in your house, after all they were invented or improved by eeeeeevil WHITEYS.

How long until they seriously churn out an article that breathing is racist and are now breathing with their mouths?

White Pumpkins are "Casper Pumpkins". Here's a good example of a spooky design.

INB4 Rapping Pumpkin becomes the new Moonman

I suck at it. Somebody do a Wojak white pumpkin.

Fucking this!

Sorry, user, but his gave me a chuckle.

That battle was rigged!

If you took a Jewish kid away from his shitty religion and he were raised with right-wing parents, would he still end up oy veying about everything and everyone White?

They're lucky the white power ranger didn't come to save pumpkin rapper's jobbing ass.

No. Judaism is a cult, not a gene. Only those indoctrinated into its evil practice its evil.

What makes Jews so dangerous is that they are Eastern Europeans (Ashkenazis are from Khazar, modern day Ukraine). They are somewhat less intelligent than Western Europeans, but their strictly practiced nepotism still allows them to infiltrate the top ranks of any organization that allows even a single one in, over time.

But that's wrong, retard. Jews are an ethnicity.

They are whichever's convenient to them at the time.

You think Ethiopian Jews are the same as Ashkenazi Jews? They have the same genes? If so, how progressive of you.

No, several ethnicities are held under the sway of a single death cult.

I hate pumpkin spice lattes as much as the next guy
Those fucking things are delicious though and that's coming from someone who usually hates any coffee that isn't as black as a coal miner's lungs. Even stocked up on creamer to make my own. Anyway haven't bothered reading the article because it's just another a kike attacking anything and everything they see as white.

This is an old paper

Good, it shows how silly things can be for us.
They are going to be forced to drop the journal or correct the issues.

This was published. Can we start burning universities yet?

White pumpkins for Halloween…I'm glad I read OP after all. Truly a case of mistakes into miracles.

BOIL THE LEGUMES, SQUASH WARS NOW

Just came here to post this

Where and/or when was this?

You've got it backwards. Judaism is their blood on paper you stupid fuck.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUASH