Huffington Post encourages readers to break into peoples houses in the US to steal guns

archive.is/xNlfy

1. What the fuck is a "Betsy"
2. So when are you going to go out and steal a gun from those evil republicans like your good liberal overlords tell you too?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/EQqgx
archive.is/AZ7n7
archive.is/trkLX
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some SJW media propaganda stunt.

BTW talking about yourself in 3rd person is clear sign of retardation.

sounds like a plan

125x91

Why?

This will surely work.
I can't help but imagine a violet haired landwhale knocking on a preppers fort.

WOW Are you implying that women aren't as strong/competent as men??!?!!

>Liberal makes their way through the scary 3spoopy5me woods due to rumors of armed white men in their home minding their own business oppressing the poor natives

Why does Huffington Post want to get its traders killed?

Well huffpo is clearly breaking the law now.

Funny that liberals deny evolution caused real racial differences, that behavior is affected by biological sex, & yet now they're about to receive the Darwin award for attempted gun-grabbing that gets them shot in the fucking face.

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

also, i think we already had this thread

What a great way to get your impressionable readers shot.

sounds fake

Isn't incitement to crime a felony? One that's very easy to report and to get the pricks involved indicted by anyone?

I don't see anything bad here.

Nice thumbnail

Ya better bloody come. I will be waiting at the door fully loaded.

OP you colossal faggot. Not only does this article not show up when googling for it on huffpo's site. Your archive is for some other site talking about huffpos article.

In this episode of things that never happened, liberal cat-ladies LARP as their niggers pets.

Why do liberals lack basic survival instinct, if you will?
Is the cause/effect process to hard for them to comprehend?

archive.li/EQqgx

Apparently the Jewed the page before it was archived. Here's what it said, recorded by somebody from a different website.

archive.is/AZ7n7

info on betsy that was posted in the last thread

i fucked that up
archive.is/trkLX

Great news, just be ready to shoot them when they asault your propterty

It's just their fantasy.

getting shot is part of their plan

It had occurred to me that after the Hillary gun bans, with a now finite supply of guns, they might signal the criminal element to go after them rather than send in the Police.

A no questions asked 'buyback': $5k for "assault weapons" and handguns. They'd have every crackhead in America tearing up floorboards looking for them.

and you'll get Zimmered by the DOJ if you shoot one. bankrupt

you have to be creative guys.

did he write "multiply" instead of "mentally"? or is multiply disabled some libshit term I've never heard before?

Are they retarded?

wew

Okay honestly what the fuck do they think is going to happen?

Will the next headline be "Brave woman shot while attempting to save lives"?

Nothing, that's what.

These are upper-class cat-ladies who think they are radical revolutionaries because they blue stickers.

Liberal thinking is only enabled by shutting off all self preservation instincts. There's a specific disorder I recall that involves autistics that are unable to sense danger or distrust anyone, due to complete lack of fear response; like human puppies. They get ripped off constantly, and must be watched at all times lest they be lured and killed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome

no it's multiple disabilities like being a faggot, being retarded, being alive, etc.

I wouldn't put it past them to do absolutely that

Ring-a-ding-ding, motherfuckers. Everyone knows how this story ends.

I'm actually having a hard time figuring it out. I don't think it's a lack of self-preservation. Left-liberals are afraid of all kinds of things, some which they consider to be existential dangers. It's more like an inability to contemplate having to protect oneself. It's the only way that I can explain this set of beliefs:

1) You never need to use lethal force against an attacker
2) We can't draw a boundary of us-and-them even at our national border
3) It's perfectly safe to wade into the middle of 30,000 people who hate your guts and interrupt their rally with your shrieking
4) The army needs more women
5) Kill all cops

Let me get this straight, this woman has just proven why gun laws won't work, because people with criminal intentions will just steal them.

so in essence they are just the societal form of AIDS

Avid gun owners/victims of gun theft will then do two things:
1. Report gun theft to proper authorities
2. Go out and buy more guns
(((They))) just want to increase gun sales for their buddies at Springfield

first the article about hillars war-machine, and now an article about how libshit cat ladies should get goodified when they act like niggers?
it's like huffpo had a stroke.

Makes sense in terms of r/K selection theory, as well.

Put simply, the r-selected don't fight when confronted with an immediate physical threat. They run. There is no weighing of options; the one-and-only option is: RUN. They may rationalize or justify their decision after the fact ("those looked like some scary dudes on the street!"), or reflect on how well it worked (thank god I was able to hail a cab), but really, they felt the adrenaline spike when they sensed mortal peril, and their hindbrain chose to yell "FLIGHT!" rather than "FIGHT!". And you can always run, and there's no sense planning to run well in advance. You just… run.

Exactly, which is why they offer explanations grounded in statistics, like "oh, I live in a safe neighborhood", or "oh, a gun in the house might help you deal with an intruder, but you're 10x more likely to shoot a loved one by mistake than an intruder, so it's a bad thing to have, overall"

It's interesting to note that the r-selected person, even if he has an otherwise healthy sense of self-esteem, is effectively saying he is too incompetent to know what things to shoot, what things to investigate, and what things to protect (not shoot) in a home defense situation when he says things like, "oh, this is a safe neighborhood". Even though he most likely fancies himself an above-average driver, as we all do. People don't generally make decisions about risk in their lives based on statistics, and they are even less likely to do so when faced with a very low-risk/very poor outcome situation. That's why they buy flood/hurricane/tornado insurance on their house, they don't know how likely it is, but they decide they're not going to be caught unprepared if the worst comes along. They buy insurance knowing full well the odds are it will cost them money and provide no benefit (the actuaries at the insurance company made sure of that). Statistics can be a good way to persuade someone in an argument, but just who is the man who says, "I don't need a gun, this is a safe neighborhood" trying to convince? The person he's talking to, who doesn't live with him? Doubtful…

Statistics-based thinking is a reasonable way to think about risk and physical danger if you're talking about, say, the danger of taking a commercial flight somewhere. You're not a pilot. There's no chance you'll be asked to fly the plane or put out an engine fire if one breaks out. So, no sense contemplating what you'd do if you found yourself in the cockpit of a plane flying out of control, no sense studying aviation manuals to learn what instruments to check and what controls to grab first, or how they even work. Just look up the statistics on plane crashes, decide in advance if the risk is acceptable to you, and if there is an emergency, you need only concern yourself with putting on your oxygen mask. If and when you are faced with an emergency, the outcome will be the same no matter what you do, think, or feel.

But if you're going to the kitchen at night to get a midnight snack, and three large men with baseball bats and knives kick down your door…

Well. You won't just stand there, passive. Hopefully you would not think back to that dinner party long ago where you said, "Oh, this is a safe neighborhood, I don't need a gun," but if you did, you would instantly realize statistics are useless if an emergency actually presents itself. The situation demands your active participation! Maybe you can run away. That would certainly be safe. But what if you can't? What if there's no alternate exit for you to take, what if the back door has intruders pouring in through it as well? What if you're too slow on your feet? What if… you have an infant child sleeping upstairs?

A moment contemplating a situation where the only options are to fight or die helplessly will make it clear that threats can emerge very quickly, that your preferred method of dealing with them (running away) might not prove feasible, and that if you have no pre-arranged plan B (like a gun), no ability to respond with force if you're cornered - you're going to die a horrible death, in a state of abject panic, completely helpless to defend yourself or your loved ones, "if only I had a gun" your one clear thought as everything goes black.

It's an unpleasant fate to imagine, and in the K-selected person it will burn itself into the conscious mind, deepening their fear response and creating a crescendo of anxiety until they finally address the thought, "Holy crap, I need a gun." Or a tazer, or pepper spray, or whatever they can get in their jurisdiction.

I would imagine this is why having children makes people (especially women) more conservative. Can't run away when you've got a baby, at least not nearly as easily.

Quality post, user

I really hope this becomes a trend. Is HuffPo secretly on our side?

thumbnails are redpilled

I am ok with this.