When Hillary wins, Trump supporters should emigrate to Australia

When Hillary wins, Trump supporters should emigrate to Australia.

We have a robust ultraconservative subculture (see bogans and Reclaim Australia) not all that different to the pro-confederate South.

Our blacks are far fewer and more subdued.

We have public healthcare and education, which (despite what the official Republican narrative claims) a lot of you seem to be okay with.

Come settle in the land down under!

Fuck off Zhang, not interested in being your slave
go back to China

do you even Australian? Australia is way more cucked than the US. Australia is heaps cucked and parts of Sydney and Melbourne don't even look like Australia anymore. That's just since I was a kid too.

At least Americans have guns

pretty much this.
We may have herds of niggers, but at least we have the means to shoot them as well.
and before you go off and say that we don't use our guns, just preemptively kill yourself.

What's the point?

Nice demoralization thread shill

Yo_tried.jpg

Oh shit, you're right mate. Yeah, we're completely cucked. Every last one of us. Good point.

Nope, I'm gonna go off and say that your blacks have guns too, and it's well-known that crime statistics show that they're far more successful in killing you than vice versa.

This is another ex UK satellite that was too cucked to even ask for their own freedom of speech. This thread is probably CTR trying to get rid of us and send us to a place likely to jail you for hate speech or anime.

I told my parents that I had reservations about settling down and starting a family in country that was becoming increasingly non-white. They answered with, "yeah, but it's like that in every white country…so what can you do?"

You can get basic guns if you really want, but yeah - they make it difficult and annoying.
When will this meme die? That literally never happened.

What are you sliding?

also the hag isn't going to win

America has more freedom than us though, we have no gunz and can't say Nigger on the street

yes, aussies should move to America, and help us purge the commies

I'm glad you mentioned this as it demonstrates that our media doesn't shy away from reporting black-on-white crime.

What a soft cunt.

Fuck off we're full tbh.
Get Trump elected and airdrop some guns in our major cities.

Australia is great, I enjoyed my stay of over a year there. What sucks though is the hate speech laws and the gun laws. They want to be like every other PC country.

Where do I sign up?

Typical yank logic. Enjoy your collapse.

Too many Asians tbh. Sydney and Melbourne were insane. I'll take my chances staying put for now.

nigga, Australia is like 20+ percentile points whiter than America.

If they are right wing and willing to change the politic then move to Australia. We need to bring the WAP back so we need a plan to make that a reality.

Yanks, do you know what the WAP is?

Substantially less Mexicrement too.

NO

We will make our stand here in the usa or die trying. Fuck marxists.

Where I live it's not bad. But seriously you have a Chink problem there, don't dance around it.

I know the big cities are cucked beyond repair but what about the small towns and suburbs?

I see you can't spell immigration. I think I'll go wherever I damn well please.

F_ _ K OFF W_ R_ F_ LL

You wanna buy a vowel or have a go at solving it m8?

Naturally you all spring to decry Australia's less-conservative characteristics while ignoring the fact that a large influx of conservative Americans could effect changes on them.

That's how societal change occurs, and unlike in the US, whites aren't outnumbered to the point of being ineffectual here yet.

You say we're more cucked - I'm guessing this perception comes from our government's policies/PR and our media. But ask yourselves - why would such things need to be so cuck in a country that's already cucked?

Rigourous ffort isn't generally made where it's not encountering resistance.

as is your right

Worked out so well for Rhodesia. Best of luck.

That's fine by me. We seek the conservatives to restore the WAP back and make Australia again.

I know that, but overall, in terms of non-whites, America is worse.

Don't dance around the fact that more American immigration would counteract said problem.

Why should whites give up any more ground than they already have? Yanks should fight to take back all or at least part of their land. Hopefully that can start once Trump wins.

I don't like English immigrating to Australia either, they should stay and fight for their homeland.

Reasons to move to Aus.

Reasons not to move to Aus.

No thanks.

Real Americans will always be welcome in Australia. We are intertwined as siblings in the British Empire. Australia's existence is owed in part to the Americans and their independence; without which the British would have not sought out a new home for its prisoners, thereby facilitating the push south. We should be friends but ideally as friends who are masters of our countries, as we once were.

They also kill vast numbers of other niggers.

Not to mention all the fucking monster creatures ready to fucking kill your shit at a moment's notice

Unless you are living in the desert or somewhere rural, chances of you being Irwined are slim.

In answer to your opening question: it's a strategic reality that trying to defend too much territory while spread too thin is a losing situation.

Yanks won't fight to take it back. Not in the numbers needed to win. And Trump won't win. Call me a shill, say whatever you want. Go and cast your vote for him. Wait and see. It's too late for the US.

I admire your patriotism but don't let it blind you. Most of the western world has passed the point of no return. The left has had too much time to bring in outsiders and change the demographics.

Australia is large, surrounded by water, has vast tracts of land and coasts that would be a significant challenge for an invading enemy to take and hold.

It's the natural choice for withdrawal and consolidation of Western ethnicity and culture.

Yet would leave America open to them, Mexicans, Pajeets, and who knows what else.

and replace their numbers faster through breeding than you do

Kikebull wants to shove 12,000 Syrian 'refugees' into country towns.

Because the most deadly spider in Australia does not live in Sydney…

I have policy ideas but knowing the likelihood of Jewbull and Labaum operatives reading this, I am hesitant to reveal them in case they steal and water down.

Who?

An arachnid is going to prevent you from assisting your brothers? I have encountered snakes, lizards, centipedes, spiders, beetles, dropbears and have not once been stung, bitten, eaten alive, petrified, decapitated or otherwise incapacitated.

Also, Internet…

Labor

America is ALREADY open to them. As I've said in other replies, go cast your vote for Trump, wait it out, see what happens. If he wins, all well and good. If he doesn't, well I'm sure you know she's for open borders. The trickle will become a flood.

Look, the whole General Custer thing is noble, really, making your stand, take as many down with you as possible. But in the end statistics will catch up, your genes will be mixed, if ot by you then by your descendents, and your skin and culture lost to history.

Or you can mass with your fellows in a defensible location and promote your values to a society that hasn't reached the breaking point yet, and can still be molded and influenced.

Think about it. There's no harm in thinking it over.

This is some premium Australian shitposting.

The goal is to make make gun and free speech great by importing pro gun white people to Australia and change the politic.

Do you even know how fucking expensive and hard it is to get an Australian visa to live permanently? Throw in the lack of jobs, the cost of living, no guns or free speech and no particular political movement on the horizon to fix the situation.

Let the Americans fight for control of America. Trump is the first candidate in decades to rally the people and bring them together.

Yeah yeah, nice meme, have your little chuckle. Endless deflection and smirking cynicism while your society frays to nothing around you.

See, this guy gets it.

Not mad at all. Good luck with your 100 strike aircraft.

They've BEEN fighting and losing ground for decades.

Or have you been living under a rock?

There must be a point at which you draw the line and admit that you've gotta change tactics or stubbornly die a slow death.

Unironically compares US the sole superpower with 150+ million whites, to rhodesia's 500k vs 20million blacks. That's not even a true city by American standards.

If Trump wins, he should partner Japan with Australia to restart the gutted Australian Auto Industry; in an effort to unite against the growing Chink Threat.

Reminder that if you are an Autralian: you MUST get around thedingoes.xyz; not only consuming the content, bust most importantly getting involved and building the community.
Contact the boys on twitter or email; and get onto the forums (TRS) quicksmart.

I want cunts to leave.

Your being mad or not means less than nothing to me. Thanks for the well wishes, our air force is proficient enough for your country to ally with in every conflict since WWII.

I would recognize North Terrace anywhere.

See if the results aren't the same. If you weren't concerned you wouldn't have found this board.

thedingoes.xyz

Just about every western society has, because that's where (((progressiveness))) has lead us.
The point has been reached. People are waking up across the world. Right wing parties are quickly rising in popularity.

You also have noguns and a feminist group with way too much power.

I'm werry sorry, I dinno Chinese, m8.

The Greens? Yeah. This election also got us a One Nation seat, the country is waking up.

It's too little, too late.

Do you really see this generation of safe spaces, feminism and herbivore males making any sustained effort at the decades of work need to reverse the current trend?

And with the left, bolstered by every non-white immigrant and many whites too, pushing back the whole way?

Come on. Be realistic. Look at the France attacks. Look at the German mass rapes. Look at San Bernadino, the Aurora nightclub, the leaked intel about Saudi involvement in 9/11.

What have the populaces done to deliver anything approaching a forceful resistance movement?

Yeah sure man. They're waking up.

suck my dick first
if you suck well, i will cum

No thanks. If they were worth a damn they'd not have this happen in the first place.

And miss all the fun? America will be great again, Trump or no Trump. I'll come and visit you cunts when we're done taking out the trash.

We have literally no conservative culture at all and our "conservative" party is the one that took everyones guns away.

Its literally part of Australian culture to put blanket bans on everything to "solve" very little issues and everyone accepts it and keeps voting for the same shitty parties.

Australia is a literal interpretation of the phrase "nanny state"

ching chong chjang-ke

Less jews mean less control on us. jews power over us need to diminish to allow us gain freedom. That is the way we can achieve this goals.

Australians are pozzed with progressivism.

I have a better idea, Trump gets elected and Hillary supporters can take cyanide pills.

If America goes, I really don't see Australia holding out on its own.

Well I tried. This being a chan imageboard, I didn't expect much from putting forth a constructive idea. But I enjoyed getting the message out there.

As Molyneux has said, the ability to think and reason is seldom championed and becoming rarer by the day.

If you got anything out of this, discuss it with like-minded people.

If the alt right is to be anything more than a flash in the pan, we need to start innovating and planning and organising as well as the other side.

It starts with you.

that feeling when police and hoons both drive the same vehicle

I would love to, if I could bring all my guns.

have another whinge you sookycunt
if you want serious discussion: head to thedingoes.xyz
(^;

If they don't ban it, they'll tax the fuck out of it.

Remember how Target Australia withdrew GTA V from shelves because an extreme feminist group, who partook in 'slut walks' wrongly complained about it "encouraging and rewarding violence against women"?

The left is going so far left that moderates are shifting to the right to not be associated with people who truly believe that there are more than two sexes, that race doesn't exist, that all cultures are equal except for evil western culture.
People have had enough, that's why we saw Brexit happen, that's why we've seen Trump happen, it's why Wilders, Le Pen, Orban and many more have their numbers increasing by the week.

I do look at the attacks you mentioned - every one of them committed by muslims. Have you not seen the public approval of people who want to ban muslim immigration now?

Look at what you're suggesting - you want to take millions of conservative, white Americans out of their country and place them in Australia. I asked you if you were even aware how expensive and difficult it is to get a permanent residency visa in Australia and you didn't answer. Go look it up.

It would with the right PM.

new zealand might float ya boat but good luck bringing ya subs

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally on board with the necessity of Australia being shored up as a bastion for whites.

But we can't give up on America just yet. At least wait until the dust settles from the election and we can talk more.

Always the first post. Always.

god sayve'r

Mate I am country born and bred. I have seen my relatives disembowled by emus, beaten to death by boomers, crippled by drop bears and blinded by a hoop snake.

You do not go far enough. Deport all non whites, mixed breeds and race traitors.

One Nation has four seats brah

Bring some nukes instead. We need them to keep china out

I think Japan would be a better place.

Australia

No thanks. Beautiful place, though.

can we talk about this, Holla Forums?

recent territorial dispute over oil claims

Please explain.

Reminder that redditors get extremely triggered when you call them out on that.
They're even trying to meme that it's not actually reddit spacing.

he means we are subservient to the agenda and context created by larger powers

or just merifat mad at our coronal glory

mate that's new zealand spacing

Not under me we wouldn't.

h-have…have you taken the LocalPill, m-moyte?

LocalPill?

Burger here. I mean everything I've seen has Australian government just copying the bullshit put out by the US or the UK. I don't think it reflects on your people at all, but I don't see much reason to flee the US because of the high level bullshit where I can at least have guns and call Obama a fag to Australia where that shit's illegal.

Yeah nah, we good fam tbqhwy

You wot m8 I thought it was full.

Japan is for Japanese.

Execute the traitors. I am fine with deporting the non-whites and mixed breeds but first thing to do before we deport them is to sterilize them. Mixed breeds should be deported to Papua New Guinea.

(^;

I am the best of both worlds. Local directness, with knowledge of the world and most importantly, so red pilled I would make Australia look like a fucking pharmacy if I was PM.

Yeah, I would rather keep my rifles and shotguns, man. I want to be able to kill anything within 1000 yards of my house.

confirmed for Local

Then support us by becoming a politician and change the laws.

despite knowing the only future for ethno-nationalism is Localism; he is himself not a local, and thus cannot head down to ya Local.

I think he was referring to me but replied to the wrong post.

THIS THREAD IS A GOON RAID.

Not to mention the Prime Minister, Mr (((Turnbull))), who worked for Goldman Sachs.

Is that another word for Tribalism and National anarchism? I meant to reply to . I am sorry about that.

literally lowest common denominators m8. seppos can fuck off

The little 'l' Liberal (as in Liberal Party = conservative. Yes overseas user, it is confusing).

Australia is in a much worse position than the US mate, we can't even legally defend ourselves from the African nigger gangs (I live in Melbourne, so it's a real concern).

If Trump wins, I'd consider emigrating to the US (I have a trade in demand) as should other real Australians as Australia is a sinking ship which will end up like Brazil but with asians. If Trump loses, we're well and truly fucked because there is no where to go then.

You are wrong, there is another place for us to colonise our old land. Don't be such an defeatist!

Localism is simply the antithesis of Globalism

pic related

wew lad

First act would be to end compulsory voting. Nobody should be made to vote and then pursued with threat of legal action in the absence of a "sufficient explanation" and/or $20 fine.

(checked)
Where? I'm pretty solid here in the US. I'm confident that people will rise up if the government comes for our guns or gets too oppressive, though I'm concerned they'll be more subtle than that.

But what should Australians do?

I propose an alternative.

You fucking beta ass white cuck faggots come too US and RWFM some people here so u can get fun switch toys and RWDS with us.
Hear me out.
RWMS/RWNS do RWFM these cucks to increase the white population and ground troops in support of are cause.
You 'game' the system and help us with shitposters/groud troops.

There is no where to go, so no fucking idea what he is on about.

TBH, I want to come and fight for America with Americans even though I'm white Australian.. I guess it's sorta how some muslims here go to other countries to fight the infidel.

I wish my forebears caught the boat to America 75 years ago instead of Australia. :(

Hate to break it to you retards but if America falls the entire fucking planet falls with it. There will be nowhere to hide but Russia or eastern Europe and those places will be the prime targets for the next big war.

Abbos are so desperate to smuggle in to no alcohol zone.

That is why we shouldn't give them the money! Being drunk is more important than their abbo children. Oh castrate their balls!

Okay I am all ears. Tell me more m8.

Yea also abolish the two parties system as they are useless.

Papua New Guinea, they have a lot of resource especially the oil. A very rich and even more beautiful land. You can bribe them to get a visa because PNG government is very corrupt.

Yeah nah fuck off bru.

You guys are WAAAYY too gone to help. I'd rather just go politico here and keep my guns.

Naturally. Politicians will have to earn their salary. No more jetting round the world for dubious reasons at the tax payer's expense.

aye but

We are not gone because we are talking to you m8.

I say Australians are always welcome here. Consider Texas, Nevada, Arizona, and especially Florida for an environment closest to what you're used to.

Why hasn't this obvious CTR thread been deleted yet, and why are you faggots bumping it?

Are you on high m8?

fucking pissin myself
southern barbarian bantsmanship so effective that these amerautistes think its a raid

Fuck Off were full

Thank you for your kind and the white conservative Americans are welcome to come here. I hope to annex the Papua New Guinea in to Australia and import the white people into Papua New Guinea or white people can claim Papua New Guinea and become independent.

Yuri and yurifags will always be a shit minority. Just look how fucking ugly those girls are and how depressed one of them is as the bulldyke keeps her imprisoned in a shitty fantasy of girls fucking girls.