POLL: NIGGERS ARE VOTING TRUMP

archive.is/CXNoH

"Black likely voters for Trump (Rasmussen Poll)

Oct 3 – 9%
Oct 6 – 12%
Oct 7 – 13%
Oct 10 – 14%
Oct 11 – 19%
Oct 12 – 19%
Oct 13 – 24%

Support for Trump among Black Likely Voters has surged from 9% to 24% in the last ten days.

That’s a rise of 150% over ten days!

If this happens, a lot of swing states are going to go Republican. A lot of electoral votes will go for Trump!

No wonder Democrats and the Liberal media are pulling out everything they can against Trump. They’re afraid!

Black voters are moving toward Trump. It’s a movement!"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zhSt7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836015/Former-Miss-Teen-USA-claims-warned-Donald-Trump-doesn-t-like-black-people-2010-pageant.html
hollaforums.com/thread/7865274/politics/poll-niggers-are-voting-trump.html
archive.is/9WVBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure how to feel about this

Wow

I think that photoshopped image helped

It also helped for some when that tape leaked

these sex harassment accusations probably work too

isn't it fun to read like this?

I feel so smart and self important now

the jews influence on their culture ended up being their (the jews') downfall

It's all ogre

if the jews did not influence them they would all vote for Trump. Why you think Soros funded BLM? To keep away voters from Trump.

i meant more that the jews' influence on black culture in regards to them idolizing decadence and being a "playa"

Looks like the "grab that pussy" recording is totally backfiring on them. Nigs think Trump is a playa now and are instinctively voting for him.

Nice no-link OP there

These numbers come from some guy who was retweeted by the official Rasmussen twitter account. The numbers apparently come from several reports that are behind a $5/mo paywall.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The ones supporting Trump can be honorary people then. We can give Israel to the ones who would rather not have a racist President.

They can even buy and keep cucks as slaves.

I said at the time we should meme it as a positive thing. I mean who hasn't been in a locker room or drinking with their buddies and said bizarre, outrageous, hysterical things like this? It's how we blow off steam, men and women alike.

They grossly miscalculated in some respects, now a lot of ordinary people/the blue collar are going to see Trump as someone human and relatable. Only brainwashed Social Justice Retards terrified of thoughtcrime and their own genitalia would raise a legitimate hue and cry about lad banter.

Thhis is fantastic, because the leftist will have to show their true racist colors again after this and start saying they hate blacks again openly. And then I dunno what would happen next, hopefully black vs leftist war while we sit back and watch.

Danejawm q, Treepal

Nigga, they be jews pretending to be kkk to make white folk look racist.

We dont need em fuck off

I made a Harambe just for that.

expect some "trump is raysist" stories soon.

I like where this ride is going.

they're already on it

archive.is/zhSt7

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836015/Former-Miss-Teen-USA-claims-warned-Donald-Trump-doesn-t-like-black-people-2010-pageant.html

Its a response to Obama, after he said that blacks voting for Trump would ruin his "legacy". And theres tons of YT videos of niggers telling Obama to "go fuck himself" or how he did fuck all to blacks, the same sentiment applies to Democrats in general.
Plus Ben's presence might be helping to turn the tables, with a addition of how the (((media))) tends to treat him like a despondent slave for supporting Trump.

That cuck should have "his" children taken away for mental abuse.

if trump wins because of niggers, the salt that will flow from every libshit news outlet will be fucking legendary. if the guy who's been painted as the big ol' hateful nazi bigot wins because their precious people of color decided he was ok in their book, there will be no amount of surgery that can mend the left's collective asshole

Niggers aren't voting for Trump, blacks who are starting to realize they are Democrat slaves and trying to escape the plantation are.

However, Ms Crawford said she was 'lucky' because it turned out she was 'the type of black he liked'.
'He toted me around his buddies who were all there gawking at the Miss Universe girls. Bragged about how "beautiful" and "well spoken" I was. "She's so smart, look how smart she is" he kept saying. Mind u, baby boy just met me.
'Of course I was over the moon - my boss likes me. I can survive the next 10 months of this. (I was maybe 2 months into my reign at the time).
'But in hindsight, there was nothing to be excited about. This man is running for president of a country with ALL "types" of black,' she said.
Ms Crawford clarified that Trump was not 'predatory' towards her and she did not witness him acting that way towards anyone in her competition.

People imagining shit and projecting is now "news". Rumormongering like this hasn't been seen since a bunch of jews got together in German labor camps.

(checked)
Niggers can't help but respond positively to someone who is "REAL DAWG." Trump is unstumped yet again!

This. They got BTFO when they realized niggers voted against gay marriage in CA.

Every vote counts. Keep memeing.

Not all of them are going to vote Trump. I've talked a little politics with a nog at work and he's set on Clinton because his mother told him about how great things were under Slippery Bill and he also believes all of the lying press.

Of course not but the fact that the Swing States are mainly White and Black and that Trump will get another 1 to 2 points extra in Swing States is pretty good

It has being like this since Obongo's first term, but they were a minority among a huge mass of dumbfucks. Such is life in niggerdom.

Don't matter. The TRS goys from Fash The Nation recon if the niggers simply don't get out to vote for democrats like they did for king nigger then Trump has it.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS

Black people always have that "muh people" mentality, and if one black person's doing it, they're all gonna have to do it.

We're gonna make it lads

Sure, like the massive incarceration spike of black people due to the laws bill proposed. The guy is both a nigger and a cuck, and the clintons hate black folk and niggers even more than Holla Forums. I do hope that she turns on king nigger and puts him in prison gor treason just to cleanse the elite of niggers and as a pr stunt to keep blacks out if parliment, it would be poetic.

I'm not exaggerating, if their pet negroes deliver a Trump win, liberals are going to fucking have seizures.

Winning is all that matters now user.

As long as Trump isn't promising them gibs.

Pmurt.

Redpill this nigga about how Dems dindu nuffin, despite being elected by blacks for over fifty years and how gibs are only a tool for control.

Go fuck yourself, kike.

Nigs see how alpha Trump is and it makes them want to vote for him.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT
Then after Trump's presidency, niggers will still wonder why they're shooting eachother and still being niggers, then there will be a purge, the Ghettocaust

The problem might just correct itself. After all, it was the Jews who sold the blacks off in the first place. Paybacks a bitch.

To be totally honest fam, I'd rather join the blacks to exterminate the Jews instead of the Jews to exterminate the blacks. One genocide at a time.

I fucking love these old /new/ six-pane comics.

I said nothing about him being smart. He isn't a drooling monkey like most pavement apes but he's still black.

Honestly I kinda need this job right now and I wouldn't want to make things too awkward or open up avenues for HR to throw me out the door. Though there are other people I'm generally on the level with politics bantz wise. One of them was a woman who was #OverTheHill until her husband educated her with some actual facts and the other is some meximix guy.

Deep down negroes know they need the strong hand of a White man to keep their chimping urges under control. That he's a pussy smashing machine with billions is just the icing on the cake.

It's been great watching him play good cop/bad cop with them as well. I want law and order and I'll help you niggers out by getting you jobs, and by the way fuck the Democrats because they don't do shit for you.

The Inner Cities will be fixed, it's Trump's dream project, by his own words…

Shit, second quote was supposed to be

It's only fair that niggers vote for the same rope whitey goyim has voted for until now.

It's the pussy grab clip. Now they know he's a player with the pussy game and all that shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
hollaforums.com/thread/7865274/politics/poll-niggers-are-voting-trump.html

archive.is/9WVBg

SHIIEEEET NIGGA, HE AIN'T WHITEY, HE ORANGE, IZ YOU COLABLIND OR SUMFIN NIGGA?

black people will love the don if they get a chance to know him

CHECKED

is this a shill mirror or an ai-learning clone site?

I donk have a pepe rare enough for this.

its just a site that clones our posts for shekels, figured it out when I saw one of my own threads

I fucking called it, niggers love that kind of shit. As soon as I heard the tape the only thought I had about it was "nigger vote secured". Can't stump the Trump!

This. The Ben Carson stuff is actually true too. The way he was treated on Morning Joe or whatever has some of them irritated. One I talked to says their only treating Carson like that because they only like it when a black guy is their slave and not his own person.

Hello there newfriend!

This is what really has the democrats in a panic, without the near unanimous black vote they are nothing. Less even then they are now

I see that the halfchan cancer is already here

I DJ for some well known rappers in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, they all think Trump is "fucked up" but are voting for him anyway because they think Hillary will take the guns / make their guns illegal.
Niggers like guns and gibs, Trump only threatens one where Hillary threatens both all the gibs will go to rapefugees in their eyes if she wins, we know who it really goes to though

Also even if there was a difference between 'blacks' and niggers all the "niggers" would vote for Trump. Christian cucked-to-shit nogs and "coons" are all voting for Hillary because she got dat wun gai to play duh saxomophone

He's going to fix the inner cities by declaring Purges in them, right?

It's the pussy grab thing. The man is now viewed as a "gangster player"….. and just imagine how these same negroes will react when they drop the tape of trump saying he has a "big gorilla nigga dick"….

XD

Blacks are also huge conspiracy theorists. Trump's last speech probably hit them right in the YO HOL UP.

We'll enter talks with Liberia. The blacks with be sent home to have their own ethnostate. If communism doesn't fuck them up again they might make a half decent country.

i think its because of the false rape accusations against trump

maybe thats why hes going up among blacks

(checked)
Seven is the most powerful magical number.

7 is a blueprint of the universe. Check out prime magic squares, and hypercubes

wew
i havent seen that one in ages

NIGNOG MASTERRACE
wait what

It's also his IDGAF alpha attitude and his mad bantz.

If dubs, CNN and other major news channels will suddenly become racist when Trump whens the 'minority' vote.

Blacks have seen this before with Cosby and Jackson.

It's only a surprise that Trump didn't have the black vote from the start. He's way more gangster than some crazy old bitch. Despite her being an actual mobster.

Mates all polls are bs how do we know rassureman isn't controlled op?

So, Holla Forums, if niggers turn out in droves to vote for Trump like they did with Obama, will you hate niggers a little less?

Blacks were never mobsters.
They're petty thieves, comparing them to mobsters, who at least try to mitigate bloodshed to meet their goals, is an insult.

Holla Forumss hate for niggers stems from the jews weaponizing them, if you take away the jews, they're downgraded to weeds.
Their threat level gets toned down. We can solve the problem when we get to it but until the jews are removed they're secondary.

it stems from niggers being niggers tbh

Mostly applying my own definition of hate.

It takes active malicious intent to earn it, I abhor niggers but I don't hate them. If that makes sense.

No. Deport them all from anywhere that isn’t Africa and then kill them all when we reclaim Africa.

CHECKED

He fucking better.

This is good. Trump will get them jobs and that will cool shit down which will leave us to focus on kikes and mudslimes. Focus on the lefties for now. Pound the lugenpresse. The more it looks like Trump will win, they'll start to get scared and bend and stop their faggotry in the hopes we will spare them.

who would have thought "grab dat pussy" would have brought in the black vote

or

Trump is getting the didnt du nuffin vote because he didnt du nuffin (but for real he actually didn't do it).

Tommy is legendary, if I should ever find myself in the position to do so, I will bestow the title of Honorary Aryan upon him.

Are we reaching peak meme?

I wonder how high that number will get after O'Keefe leaks the "Hillary disparaging against blacks" thing comes out (Monday/Tuesday)

"Dat nigga Trump real as fuck, nigga."

"Real recognize real, nigga."

"Trump a real nigga. Niggas feel Trump."

"Dat nigga Trump said he grab dat pussy."

"I like Trump cuz he straight grab dat pussy."

"Trump a real nigga, he jus' grab dat pussy."

"I like pussy and so do Trump. Ima vote for dat nigga Trump cuz he grab dat pussy."

If a candidate liking pussy inspires blacks to vote then blacks will vote 110% Clinton

The Common Cuck one never fails to make me chuckle.

check these beats

fucking kek

shit wrong pic

Nah Lady Clinton is a carpet muncher
she eats the pussies nigga

Niggers: irrational, instinctive and arrogant
Pol: irrational, instinctive and arrogant

Not really a surprise

godspeed to the un-cucked blacks of the USA.

They still have to go back

Wait women talk about this shit too?

I don't think Trump had to do anything to win the black male vote. When it comes down to it, the black males would be too insecure to vote for a white old woman, the alternative is far better in their eyes, even if they hate whitey.

all the time

If all sheriffs were like him, the Democrats threat of a gungrab would be toothless.

The Trump train doesn't stop.

Wew lad.

No wonder the media is shitting itself inside out.

I know they synchronize their menstrual periods. In my high school class all the girls would collectively cunt chimp out on the 5th of each month. That the 5th of each month fell on a Saturday was a legitimate excuse to have a party.

i've heard the song before but what kind of autism must it take to make the music video??

Trump grab dem wimmenz by dem pussy, he mah homie.
Obama beez a down-low bruvva cuz he never showed hees dik to dem wimmenz staff.

Meme it
Possibly in that nuveau, tumblr-twitter style of terrible nog memes, as in "when Ahmed grabs ur gibs *emoji* and you finna snap" style

great effort is made

Don't you mean Googles are voting for Trump?

niggers

I've not seen this before, but it's beautiful.
Carson isn't his friend, he doesn't know the guy personally, but he did it anyway.
…meaning hed do it for any of us.
No man left behind in Trump's America, fucking he'll he really is Big Boss.

That comment section is full of cancer though.

the good kind

Kek don't stop memeing

Hold on to that feeleeeling

Blacks don't like homosexuals

Still waiting for black voters to go to rallies with signs like "Trump is mah nigga", and MSM runs reports calling Trump voters racist again.

Doesn't matter. Trump doesn't have to win the hearts and minds of black people everywhere, he just has to take enough of the black vote away from Clinton. Clinton's black support is already at 73% (at last counting) vs Obama's 91%. These latest Trump numbers will probably put it even lower.

Relevant

Shout out to next level autism.

Bravo

And that was 2009, when MSM was pushing the "racist rednecks want to kill Obama" meme. If there's anything we can learn, it's that all the stuff uncovered about media bias and collusion in this election ain't new. It's inherent to the MSM.

HITLER BLESSES US!!

This gives me a thought. What if black men are the ones Primarily affected by Holla Forums and other related thoughtcrime? Its hilarious to me to imagine that blacks, when presented with the idea that Hillary has parkinsons, said 'Really?', then grew Very Concerned when the Media didn't address or investigate the issue at all.

Actually, what if the Red Pill Oscar of the 2016 election goes to blacks, not whites?

Race War now, we have to redpill whites FASTER than fucking Blacks.

Wtf poll.

Lefties hate thedonald rasmussen polls, they do anything to deligimize them

Really?

This entire country is starting to make more and more sense.

If niggers end up being the final straw that puts Trump in office it'll be a cherry on top of current year

Trump IS a playa.

Hes rich, he speaks his mind without worrying about what people say, he gets with beautiful women who are much more attractive than him. Hes from the republicans (who freed the slaves).

I dont know how any black person could vote for Hillary. She called them super predators.

show this to your nigger friends if you got them

"Damn, dat nigga Trump pimp game tight as fuck."

"Trump real, he 'bout dat pussy."

"Da 'hood feel Trump cuz he real. He got dat money, power and pussy. Dat nigga Trump grab dat pussy and smash it."

"Nigga, Trump a boss playa."

"Nigga, Trump game so tigh, he jus' grab dat pussy."

"Most mah niggas vote Trump, cuz we 'bout dat pussy."

"Ayo, wut nigga u know ain't 'bout dat pussy?"

"When Trump President, we finna have da first real nigga pimp in office."

"Trump jus' real. Dat nigga all 'bout grabbin' dat pussy like I is. Ima vote fa him, nigga."

I like it tbh

I'd wager the quim is a cunnilinguist

Mo' money fo' dem programs

Jewtube video confirms: Real niggas vote for Trump, while nigger rappers (((owned))) by the (((entertainment industry))) are fake as fuck and vote Hillary.

Video confirms real niggas for Trump.

This. Blacks don't give a flying fuck if you're "nice" or "anti-racist" because to them that's all White (Jewish) bullshit. They respect strength and those who aspire to it. Trump has demonstrated strength by amassing a huge fortune, attracting 10/10 beautiful women, and refusing to back down when attacked. These qualities have been the hallmarks of strong men since antiquity.

Pro Tip: God loves irony.

You should never have left Reddit.

Yeah but their primary vote is based on gibsmedats.

This Kiketube video confirms niggers respect true alpha males.

Nigga rappers in video on Trump:

1) 50 Cent: "I like Trump, he cold. We similar."

2) Young Jeezy: "If Trump wuz black, he'd be da next 2PAC."

3) Scarface: "I love Trump, he rich and lawless, he don't give a fuck cuz he so rich."

4) Lil' Scrappy: "I love Trump. He can do what he want cuz he his own man."

5) Jim Jones: "I believe if Trump be President, it will be like da Reagan era, where niggas can make mo' money off dey hustle and make businesses fo' deydelves."

Plus more rappers.

100% CONFIRMED DAT NIGGAS IS FO' TRUMP.

Niggers know about the Jew, too. Niggers vs. Kikes Race War Now.

Where are the sources for this? I'm cautiously optimistic

wtf

Black people have been raping about Trump for Decades. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

[slave handler anxiety intensifies]

I've never been more excited in my life

Didn't this already happen at that one trump rally?

Blacks won't actually show up to the polls for Trump. But at least this means suppressed black turnout for sure.

That was NBC, I think.

There's a sizable chunk of black men who won't be able to bring themselves to vote for an old white bitch who called them "superpredators". They see Trump and they see themselves in him. They can relate to him because he's a playa and an IDGAF shitlord.

gee thank you for this copypasta, mr. stormfaggot. please redpill me on nazism and the alt right as I was born yesterday

The one skill I'll attribute to black women is having some sickass bantz

go back to Reddit.

insignificant portion of the vote

Holy shit, FUCK OFF you Reddit transplant sack of shit.

That faggot is an obvious Redditor trying to spread his cuckservative "leftists are the real racists" narrative. We can't have that kind of bullshit infesting this board.

It is in their best interests. SJWs will literally take everything they enjoy away from them. The only PC black image that would be acceptable is strong black women, interracial fetishists, and faggots.

Looks like the "what have you got to lose?" propaganda is starting to work.

Thanks for the copypasta. I guess you JIDF/CTR types get paid by post/ characters, regardless of effort involved. CTR+V is easier than actually thinking out an argument. Explains a lot about you guys, to be honest.

CHECKED

checks

CCN going full moonman when Trump wins the black vote confirmed.

I love the dubs checking dubs.

Checked.

Black people respect power. So as long as the dominant values of the society they live under is strong, clear-minded, and healthy, blacks will strive to be perfectly respectable. But when kikes gain enough influence to corrupt the dominant social values and accelerate social decay, black people turn into niggers.

(checked)
Niggers can't relate nor see themselves in Trump at all.
Trump simply represents what niggers hopelessly wish to be.
(yes, including being white, even though they'll never admit it.)

(checked)
Niggers can't relate nor see themselves in Trump at all.
Trump simply represents what niggers hopelessly wish to be.
(yes, including being white, even though they'll never admit it.)>>7865844

That reminds me of a story I heard…

This is a real conversation with a dindu rapper who is a Blood and achieved “General” rank in the gang. He’s a friend of a mutual friend. We hung out at our mutual friend’s house. It went something like this, paraphrased.

Me: Are you going to vote? Can you vote?

Blood: I ain’t caught no case. Feds ain’t got shit on me. Fuck yeah, imma vote.

Me: For whom?

Blood: Trump, man. He real as fuck. He know what up.

Me: Really? You don’t care about what he said about the Mexicans and the Muslims?

Blood: Dat nigga real. Fuckin’ illegal immigrants be takin’ jobs from da hood. Fuck them Muslim niggas, no terrorist attack da hood. We strapped as fuck, blow holes through dem terrorist niggas. Dat nigga Trump right, though. Don’t let dem niggas in. It all CIA shit, though; dey run dis shit. CIA train bin Laden, nigga. Errybody know dat shit.

Me: So you wouldn’t vote for Hillary?

Blood: Fuck dat white bitch. She fake as fuck. Clintons and Bushes was da ones dat brought crack into da hood. How you think so much white all of a sudden on da street? Niggas brought dat shit through Arkansas when Clinton was president and Bush run CIA. They da real drug dealers. Destroying da fuckin’ hood. Plus dat bitch eat pussy. I can tell.

Me: So you’re voting for Trump.

Blood: Every street nigga feel Trump, man. If dey can vote. Every street nigga votin’ Trump. Trump a real nigga. He think like a real nigga. Real recognize real, ya feel? Trump know how life really works, man.

Translation

Me: Are you going to vote? Can you vote?

Upstanding Member of the Negro Community: I have not been caught up in any criminal proceedings. The federal police have no issues with my person. Of course, and most certainly, sir, I shall cast my vote.

Me: For whom?

UMNC: Trump, my good fellow. He is a sincere, upstanding gentleman. He understands the circumstances and is well informed on what is happening.

Me: Really? You don’t care about what he said about the Mexicans and the Muslims?

UMNC: That good man is true. The blighted illegal immigrants are poaching employment from our community. To Hell with the Saracens; no Jihadist warriors dare to lay a finger on our town. We are armed to the teeth and will perforate those scoundrels. The gentleman Trump is correct, however. We shouldn’t let the infidels in. This is all a ruse by the CIA, though; they are the puppet masters. The CIA provided training to Osama bin Laden, good sir. Everyone is aware of this piece of information.

Me: So you wouldn’t vote for Hillary?

UMNC: Confound that white queen. She is as sincere as Beelzebub. The Clintons and the Bushes were the ones who introduced narcotics into our community. How else do you imagine, sir, that the amount of cocaine on our streets skyrocketed during the years of their tenure? Those rascals transported that rubbish through Arkansas during Clinton’s presidency while Bush was in charge of the CIA. They are the true suppliers of the narcotics tearing the negro community asunder. Also, that quim is a cunnilinguist. I can discern it.

Me: So you’re voting for Trump.

UMNC: Every upstanding member of the community agrees with Trump, mon ami. If they can cast their vote, every one of us gentlemen shall vote for Trump, the model gentlemen. He thinks like a gentlemen of true stock. Nobility innately recognizes nobility, you see. Trump understands how the course of the river of life runs.

That sounds like an autistic 12 year old commenting on a Pewdiepie video.

Real respects real. :^)

Have any of you got a Rasmussen membership? Can you screencap the poll on Rasmussen for me?

Did Snoop actually say that shit?! Holy hell my sides have been blacked.com

Black people are super into the illuminati and ayyliums so this doesnt surpise me

Cunnilinguist quim is a pasta now? It certainly should be.

No they can't. They actually cannot, they are a different subspecies. Far to different than any Slav or Persian. Your policy of keeping honorary peoples would only bring us back here in the future.

…but niggers are allergic to working