State Dept tried to trade favors with the FBI in exchange for reclassification of emails

archive.is/ZCiZk

So who's Patrick Kennedy and why does he sound familiar?
archive.is/Gt8Mi

He also had his hands on Benghazi. Just one more spin

Watch him climb up the ladder again. archive.is is being a bitch and it's working at times, so clearlinks below.
[spoiler]
weeklystand ard.com/an-attempted-hillary-email-coverup/article/2004907
washingt onexaminer.com/patrick-kennedy-runs-interference-for-clinton/article/2570899
[/spoiler]
He hasn't said that Trump diddled him, so I guess NYT will pass up on reporting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

example.com/
learnaboutsam.org/tag/patrick-kennedy/
va
ufi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did a great job with dem spoilers

[b]Am I doing it right?[/b]

Failed spoilers but this post will be slid like high hell because we'll start digging into this.

http:// www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/15/new-fbi-files-contain-allegations-quid-pro-quo-in-clintons-emails.html

Is there a crime this bitch hasn't committed?

This is absolutely fucking insane.

Fuck it man, the FBI needs to be completely obliterated. Execute all of them, especially the cuck faggots that are not speaking out about this.

kek

..sodomy?

hehe #OnlyChelseaKnows

Like, seriously, what the fuck do they even exist for?

So wait, Huma sends an email of classified nature to Hillary, and thus Hillary is in trouble not Huma?

What? How does that work per the law being cited? Why aren't all these reporters who receive classified info in jail then?

Have a bump. Lots of sliding attempts going on

In the scenario you cite, assuming they were sent over an unauthorized network and/or to an unauthorized destination, Huma would be guilty of mishandling classified information and some other crimes. Hillary in that case would only be guilty of a crime if she did not report the incident immediately to the proper authorities(an information security officer of some sort, I assume).

As for reporters and classified information, there's "whistle-blower" laws in place that protect them(and us) from publishing classified information IF it exhibits misconduct. Furthermore, even if it didn't, prosecution would have to prove that whoever published the information "should have reasonably known" that it was classified. That's probably not likely to happen for anyone that doesn't work in government or otherwise has never held a clearance.

This, there wasn't ONE prosecutor insane enough to bring these charges?

That's not even the FBI's decision. All they get to do is present the evidence to a prosecutor, or the AG in this case, and they would make the decision to go forward or not.

That's what I'm saying, not ONE prosecutor saw this mountain of evidence and went "hmmm I bet I could make a career trying this case"

Comey made sure it never got to that point. I remember Giuliani saying after Comey's big press conference "no reasonable prosecutor WOULDN'T take the case."

Right exactly, imagine being the THE prosecutor that brings the suit, ruins her election chances AND ushers in a wildly popular candidate. You could be a hardcore dem and you'd have a fucking Supreme Court nomination shot since the administration would be so indebted to you.

Comey himself said that they had mountains of evidence, why didn't the federal prosecutors get their hands on it? Fucking weasels man.

checking

>>>/test/
http:**//**www.example.com/
example.com/

I remember how Lynch commented during her hearing regarding their decision not to prosecute that they had their people work with Comey's to come up with the recommendation to Comey about what he should recommend to Lynch.

I'm not sure why people didn't harp on the both of them for this a bit more. She basically spilled the beans that the idea that the FBI (or rather Comey) was solely deciding this was complete bullshit.

He lobbies against DUDE WEED for pharma

learnaboutsam.org/tag/patrick-kennedy/

Use military tribunals like in GITMO

I looked up the report guidelines, at the time there is no requirement, but consistent failure when its a known issue can get you sent for retraining. This being a highly subjective measure and probably why it changed later/now to a more defined version.

You may have failed completely and utterly in your spoilers but you come bearing trips ID and user archive and broken links with very important subject matter.

>user used

[…]

Taken from here:
va ult.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
Archiving kills the PDF, I uploaded it here if you don't want to click
ufi le.io/f347

There's probably a lot to find in that PDF, they're documents from the FBI probe on her.

Working for Hillary must be like working for the Joker. Tons of money, but you never know when you'll be used to cover her escape or get shot in the face because she's in a bad mood.