New propaganda video

MULTICULTURALISM AND DEMOCRACY: WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

normie friendly video featuring Frank Salter, Obergruppenführer Lama, Young Conan and John Cleese

youtube.com/watch?v=Py9OK22cFjI

This is a Lama thread now

WTF. Can't you choose a good name for your YT channel?

(I haven't watched the video yet)

Danke bruder. Early comments are always the most demoralizing - weird.

bumping

nice work OP

I'm just saying choose a better name. I don't have an opinion on the video because I haven't watched it yet.

Pretty good OP. Are you the philosopher guy that had an interview with the french press girl?

I don't like or dislike the channel name, but the content is A+. That JQ vid.

my comments are off topic, that's why

Do you mean Greg Johnson?

If so then no, none of us are GJ.

Good video.

That woman wasn't media - just a Marxist affiliated with a print only journal which nobody reads.

Yeah the channel name right now screams "this is a channel meant to deprogram you" normies don't like that. The video itself is great.
ooh after looking at your other videos I found out that you're the same guy who made "The Tragedy of Multiculturalism" I loved that video.

Yeah, tbh it was just a name that was thrown in there for the first vid… never expected to release more.

We'll probably change the channel name, and I guess sooner is better. Got any suggestions?

We aren't Kikes so why lie like them?

Good vid but I agree that the name of the channel should be changed to something a little less obvious. Don't have any suggestions atm, maybe something like Hardline or Hard Reality

something that makes people think that by paying attention to the information within, that makes them a stronger and more wise person. Like they've overcome a challenge by paying attention

How about 'Demography Is Destiny'?

shorten it to Demographic Destiny

bump

I'll tell you. Multiculturalism and Democracy.

you're welcome.

and what do you say when people ask "why is multiculturalism bad"?

Remember that democracy is in our DNA!

Good work

It is succinct enough to be consumed from beginning to end by casual viewers.

That is all I have to say.

Nice video OP

We are not the alt right

Nice video, synth background tunes and even kilter voice; Makes it legitimately depressing.

Nice vid but it's a bit weak and too tied up in liberal framing to be honest

That no multiculture society has lasted for very long. That people who say 'diversity' really mean DESTROY, because that's what ends up happening. Give them a biscuit with; diversity is a good thing. That it's a strength of humanity. But not in one country. Convince them to see that the people advocating for diversity, are actually trying to destroy it. That it's Jews pushing for a one world government of mud people that they will rule over.

That it's the globalization of poverty and we're meant to either be killed or enslaved.

good shit … bumping …

Well done OP. Some subtle redpills, but the best part is that it just relies on an appeal to fairness and decency. It's a good message for people who are just starting to wake up.

autist

HIGH ENERGY THREAD THEME

Bretty gud but

is right that channel name is pure shit

Just finished watching. So the proposed solution is to simply say we'd like to remain majorities in our own countries?

Bump.

That's not necessarily what it was proposing. I took home the point being the absurdity of it all, without really a proposition.

Is that MAGA hat a shop? I honestly can't tell. If it is it's a VERY good shop and the guy who made it should be proud.

Using Conan as a thumbnail piqued my curiosity, I was actually reading the books while listening to the glorious OST by Basil Poldouris.

Meh video though, production values are too low. But that will do for more than one normie, and more videos is always good, so thanks for that.

I'll quote my favorite passages from Conan's Adventures:

You need a better mic.

He was wearing a red hat and the text was shopped on. Notice the wrong size/angle of the text and the darker patch of red around it.

Red Pill Channel
Behind Enemy Lines
Eagle Eye Broadcasting

And why would we need a normalfag* friendly video here you fucking alt-kike bastard?
Webm or gtfo

I looked like that boy when I was a child.

because we can't make significant changes with a tiny little cool exclusive weathered Holla Forums group

This was okay… But it was lacking the obvious: A conclusion.

You showed the Conan images and everything, but you didn't show what is going to transpire in response, what is going to happen when the Whites are pushed into a corner and recognize what has transpired?

You cannot merely warn - you must energize.
You don't just want people to KNOW what is happening, you want people to THINK about what they're going to HAVE TO DO in order to survive.

We ARE under threat - and we CAN recover, we CAN win.
We will win.

Praise Kek.

you sound like a faggot and you could try being more subtle with the juxtaposition and duration of videos, no one is going to watch this as it is

It's good for normies to get them started, but I don't like this idea of democratizing multiculturalism. There are too many whites who would still vote to be wiped out because they've swallowed too many Jewish lies.

nothing should be democratized. simply being alive does not grant one the right to determine the trajectory of a society. there are disproportionate levels of investment and remuneration. if you take from society, your vote should be taken from you.

yes. yes it does. if we would be so lucky their defective genes might even die off.

man that's all it would really take to start putting things in the right direction

a super simple law "if you're on welfare you can't vote"

Why not.

??

Sounds like old-school communism

To share on twatter, kikebook, and whatever else you faggots use.