Questions girl all racists, alt-righters, bigots and Holla Forumstards

How does it feel to know that even the Doctor despises you to the point that he is willing to physically assault you? We're are talking about a being with a depthless love for all forms of life here, a being who even had sympathy for the Daleks (a race that killed his people) and tired to make a pact with their leader. Think about that for a minute, you people really are bottom of the barrel pieces of shut and the doctor knows EXACTLY what you are…So do I. I want you to remember this clip next time you think about spouting your racist BS (that literally none of us want to hear).

Hostile (to the racists atleast) reminder that if you are Racist/Sexist, no matter where you are the Doctor will Arrive in the Tardis, and then Punch you so hard you don't remember who you are after.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big surprise.

Embarassing.

What would the Doctor do?

BTFO

Feels good man.

He's a pure being but even be understands the darkness that can be unleashed from racial hatred and white supremacy, don't gorget that this is a man who witnessed the horrors of the Nazi criminals first hand and has encountered other hate fuelled monster's in his travels. His utter hate for racists/ignorant bigots derives from his love for humanity, he is the hero we need right now.

I can't hear you with all that cock in your mouth, spit it out and try again please.

Super embarrassing!'

Keep calm
And
Watch Doctor Who

It feels good watching the alt-right continually getting assfucked by actual patriots. Actually it feels GREAT! What's the score right now? Last time I checked you people were getting hospitalized in records numbers…Guess it isn't as easy to spread your hateful BS in the real world is it?

Where are "le right wing derp squads" now cuckboy?

No shit

By the Farsh-nuke and his holy Logicios, may we all bathe in the glory of the Doctor and be blessed with 72 submissive blond sylphs in the place yet to come. May Keith, Helen and the Bam-Kursh be withered by the time vortex never to regenerate.

Book of Bickers 3:14

Ukipleks btfo

As far as I am concerned this is a badge of honour, it is I my ever used to describe progressive behaviour and it only ever comes from Holla Forums tier fuckheads. It's not an insult cuckboy.

fucking based, unironically.

anyone who is racist against a fucking woman is a faggot

What a surprise . The English won't tell their women to shut and have every type of nigger invading the place. They even have to have a license to watch TV. They are pathetic to let a cultural icon like Dr. Who be used by some liberal faggot screenwriter to push their political agenda. Has Dr Who also have opinions on globalization, open borders and lgbtqrst as well? yuk

It's an honor to have AIDS now? OK then.

Most people here hate the TV licence and only watch the BBC because it has no adverts or has some show they like on it
Doctor Who has always been fairly pozzed tbf but it was still very good and wasn't that pozzed until recent years

The funny thing is the Doctor clearly has his roots in the archetype of the victorian adventurer who would go off to bongo bongo land and have adventures with the savages, sometimes teaching them how to be civil, sometimes just killing them.

How is slapping a blatant racist being pozzed?

You're exactly right tbh
Look at the early episodes. He goes off to other planets or to the past. His whole thing is basically either educating them, or just letting nature take its course (i.e. letting them die)
Then it gradually became more about a more traditional 'defend the earth from aliens' type show. This still remained even after the exile on Pertwee's Doctor was lifted.
Interestingly you can tell when it really went to shit - in the 80s, not long after a gay paedo took over the show. Although ironically the gay who revived it did a decent job and now Moffat has fucked it all up by being really blatant with pushing the agenda.

Who the fuck are you? The creator of the show? Fuck off with your transparent projection and utter bullshit. The doctor sees humanity as a single entity you ignorant little cunt, how about you do some research before typing out your slanderous falsehoods? Stop watching if you haven't already, we don't want toxic people like you in the Whovian fanbase so kindly cuck off.

Just fuck off if you don't like it. We don't even want you anyway.

You know what I meant cuckboy.

Thank you!

Fuck off and stop watching then. Simples!

I did 4 years ago
Even normalafags are stopping watching it now because pushing shit agendas has ruined the show.

You even write like you have a penis in your mouth.

what the fuck happened to this thread

Drumpfcucks outside their containment board.

Embarassing.

Nothing. It was shit from the get go.

The doctor better watch out. The Triple K Mafia is after him now.

I think the black and white era's my favourite. It was a lot more experimental and less defined back then. And the Doctor was just a guy. He wasn't this incredible morally superior superman.

If you consume Science Fiction in any medium then you are a pleb and should be sterilized immediately.

Prove to me you aren't a brainlet. And this has nothing to do with Doctor Who.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle
If you were to briefly go back in time is what you do going to change anything?

According to this theory then no you wouldn't be able to change anything. Time travel to the past is almost certainly impossible according to our current understanding of physics. Future travel seems much more promising.

Embarassing lack of awareness, there OP.

And no-one stops to wonder why their ratings tank.

Not american, and your partisanship is showing.

Makes sense since he's a fictional character. And the holocaust never happened.

A shame the Doctor is a fictional character, though, and there's nothing they can do about it.

Faggot.

Who?

The alt-rights worst nightmare.

Why is that hobo wearing a suit?

I've never seen a single episode of Dr. Who.
I couldn't care less what cucked shit they pull in a show that's always been pozzed reddit shit.

Congratulations on not being gay.

This is my surprised face

Not surprised.

People still watch Doctor Who?

K i l l Y o u r s e l f.

Literally who?

Retarded and unrealistic. No alien species would see all human races as an equal. Only modern egalitarian writers would think that they would.

The only thing i have ever known about this, apparently, popular show, is that episode with statues that move when you aren't looking at them.

THIS

the eternal cuckolds

The way you've written the show's title confirms this
But you still posted itt and also saged it, which means it botehrs you, which means you do care.
How do you know what's in it, if you don't watch it?
Again, the same question.
Buzzword, buzzword

Great post, nigga.

I guess it's only fair, since he feels the same way I do about Peter Capaldi.

What fucking enrages me the most on this board is that it seems 80% of the users can't tell ironic shitposting like OP from actual retardation.

Go back to your containment board Holla Forums.

OP isn't even subtle about it. Maybe all these faggots are just ironically taking the bait.

woah are you using a racial slur to disparage your ideological opponent?

if we didn't respond to obvious trolling, Holla Forums would be a dead board.

It's only a racial slur when you add 'er' to the end. The 'a' spelling is a perfectly acceptable recognized English term of endearment that only African Americans are allowed to use with full impunity. Should a person of another race even contemplate using the 'a' spelling to address their friends, they shall be treated as though they had used the 'er' spelling regardless, unless theiyxz're transniggers.

Nice try, Holla Forums.

yes, and if you're not an african american person you cannot use that word

Where have you been son? Now every two bit spic, wigger, and yuppie is saying it.

or perhaps they're wondering why someone would shitpost ironically, before sperging out and seriousposting

You're trying to dissect and evaluate each individual part of someone else's opinion. They didn't present an argument, all they did was present their dismissal with something they don't care about, but for some reason you go on the tangent of trying to defeat each part of their opinion by treating it like an argument. Dude, are you okay?

Blame the influx of summerfags from 4chan, my friend.

Niggers

The best doctor was Sylvester McCoy and supports the aut right 100%.

Bro, if I don't care about the topic of a thread, I don't post in that thread. I simply ignore it or Hide it. That's it. Saging is pretty useless nowadays, because someone will bump it anyway, and if it irritates you, you can simply Hide it.

If you go in a thread and sage it, and say you don't care about, that's three examples of "I do care, because it makes me mad". I've dissected his post to show how hypocritical it is, and also to point out that this isn't 2008 or halfchan.

kek

kek nice post user

When I was in theatre I fucked a different chick into Doctor Who every week. They seemed willing to tell me how much of a horrible bigot I was, but they couldn't resist my Massive, Uncircumcised Fascist Cock. Why was that OP? Were their fathers such massive cuckolds that they still had some pent up rebellion inside them, and seeing me as an authoritative and masculine father figure, tried to rebel against me?

So you're saying people aren't allowed to have opinions on things, even if that opinion is "I don't care for X" because you don't like those kinds of opinions? I suggest you seek professional help.

STOP

"I don't care" is not an opinion on an image board. If you say to someone "I don't care", that has a meaning. But if you write it down, that means you care enough to write it down. Combine this with sage and buzzwords, and it equals a post that negates what's in it and also shows how triggered that user is.

I'm just saying that it's pointless to go into a thread and write it down that you don't care for the thread. If you truly don't care, why do you enter in the first place?

pretending to be retarded is still retarded

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Is this nigga serious?

Freedom of expression, user. I don't care what you say on the matter myself, the fact is that people are entitled to it and can say whatever they want.

Answer me this then: Do you send letters on paper? Probably not. Why not? Because you can send an email, and to go even further, every smartphone has this messenger system built in. So paper-based letters are mostly useless.

Saging is the same. This is not 2008 anymore, where you just had to sage something, because it triggered you so much. If you leave a thread be, it will die out on it's own. And this board has a built-in Hide system, so now you don't have to enter and sage and then wait for the thread to go away or for the mods to prune/delete it. No, you can hide it, and then it's gone for you. That makes saging useless. It's the sign of being from halfchan, which as far as I know, doesn't have a Hide option.

But okay, do it, sage all you want, it's part of the chan culture.

As I was saying, he can say what he wants, just he makes an asshole out of his own mouth by writing down "I don't care buzzword buzzword sage". That's like saying "I hate Trump" and then wear a MAGA-hat and shirt on the streets.

He may do as he wishes in peace. You must not be from America, the concept of expression seems so alien to you. I pity you. If you visit, I urge you to release your anger by screaming and cursing those things that make you so angry at the top of a tall mountain, maybe that'd make you a better person. If you are from here? Try expressing yourself a bit more, my only advice. Even with me and your opinion or suggestion that others shouldn't voice their opinions, I suppose. Also I'm not saging to downvote or hide something, I'm just doing it to not bump an argument.

You are this guy?

Okay then. Anyone can express what they want, I was just saying what he explained there is pretty self-controversy

No, I'm not him, just someone that defends him. I'll stop saging for you to realize my point.

The sad part is that there are people out there who're not trolling when they say this shit.

Nigger.

Huh… it clearly seems that I can. Perhaps you meant "cannot" in some other way?

Since I'm not a faggot that watches Dr. Who I don't give a shit. Come Day of the Rope you and your family will get yours.

Who let the monkeys out of the zoo.

Unbelievable. Another "I don't care"

you can't say that word

Who do you think?

The 60s were the best era for sure. Bascially your post sums up why.
Troughton best Doctor tbh

Don't cut yourself on that edge

It's sad tbh, at least I tried to turn it into a good thread but ah week

kek and this one didn't even sage

How will I ever recover?

Even if you're shitposting, there are limits. "Keep calm and do X" is the absolutely lowest tier of… I wouldn't even call it humor. It's trash. Not only is it more worn out than a dead Mexican whore's cunt after she travelled by bus over cartel territory, but it's invariably used incorrectly. The original was "Keep calm and carry on", meaning that you shouldn't get the bombings get to you. Nowadays it's shit like "Keep calm and drop fresh beats" or "Keep calm and tweet". What the fuck does that even mean? The first two lines were copied, but the simile is completely broken and the intent is incomprehensible.

People who use "Keep calm and X" references in any context need to be gassed, moreso than Jews.

Btw. the Holocaust didn't happen but it should have, and it will.

What word?

I remember when Moffat took over from Davies and I was excited because I liked most of Moffat's episodes. I haven't watched it in years, I think I gave up after that season when they revealed who River Song was and the way they forced her character down everyone's throats was the final straw. I assume it's only gotten worse since then.

ahhhhhhh
It was really beautiful that one

Nice

Flash forward to present day:

The way they turned his character into some kind of mad god just ruined everything. It was Rick & Morty before Rick & Morty.

The way that episode ended was everything you need to know about the Doctor. When he finds out he fucked up and she died while waiting for him after he promised her the world and he says later "I'm always alright," that says it all better than the following 3 seasons where they just blatantly said how tortured and dark and mysterious he was. It was one of maybe 3 or so episodes I can think of that had any actual depth or subtlety. The other one I can think of off the top of my head is The Dalek from season 1 where he exposes the captured Dalek to emotion and it says something like "this is not life… this is sickness" and begs for death. I mean you just don't see that sort of shit anymore.

That was one of the things I can't forgive to Moffat

But Capaldi is capable of doing stuff like this. The Zygon Inversion's anti-war speecg shows this, and even better the third Monks episode where he plays "the evil Doctor" for Bill. He is a great actor, but they use him as a megaphone to shout SJW nonsense

I was hopeful at first but it got so much worse.
I watched until Series 8. Because I was younger and a mong I thought the problem was with the acting (Matt Smith was actually decent but I think he was a bit too similar to Tennant sometimes but also not as good). Capaldi had the potential to make a great Doctor but the show as a whole just became completely pozzed. There wasn't even a real story in Series 8. There was one which was literally a children's story, with forests growing up all over the world to protect Earth from solar flares or some shit. Then they turned a plant into a girl through the power of wishing. Just wtf. The final straw came when they made the Master a woman. At that point I just completely noped out and decided it wasn't watching the poz because there's no good stroyline anymore, and now Moffat had basically fucked the canon up. RTD did a bit as well but at least he localised it to the periphery, rather than altering the Doctor's personal canon and that of his enemies.

I hope the BBC will kill the show soon and we get will a reboot that somehow undoes everything post-2010

You've hit it on the head lad. It almost amazes me that Moffat did such great episodes before and then wrecked everything when he became showrunner.
I think Human Nature/Family of Blood was very good as well personally. It does kind of make the Doctor into a Mary Sue towards the end but the scene where John Smith has to choose whether he gets to live a life with the woman he loves, or die to save the world, is pretty moving. I hate the fucking nigress though, but it was pretty fun seeing some of the schoolboy banter in that episode

Did it get worse or better? worse I'm guessing
And you're right, I was happy when Capaldi was announced but he is shockingly abused, he is above this sort of poz quite frankly, or he certainly should be at least.

I have no doubt, he seems like a great actor and I was hopeful for his interpretation cause he seemed like a throwback to the old curmudgeon Doctor and not some young effeminate nerd Tumblr women could fall in love with. I think he is capable of being the best of all of them but like you said it's the shit they get him to say.

It's Moffat that's the problem, which surprised me because like I said before I loved his episodes, even ones like Silence in the Library even though it gave us the worst character of all River Song. The problem is there is no way back, this is going to be it forever. To change it now would be such an abrupt 180 that nobody would allow it. The BBC wants to keep the ship steady.

Shout out to Murray Gold btw, he makes great music

This is a very good observation and I think it shows where their priorities are. They very consciously went with a younger, hipper Doctor and made him much sillier. I really think they went out of their way to give him this "gay best friend" vibe to all the female companions while making him tortured enough to get the mentally ill female audience involved.

This sounds terrible and not-at-all surprising based on where I saw the show headed. You know what I noticed most of all? A reliance on twists. A reliance on all-of-a-sudden bullshit thrown out there without anything leading into it. It's like in the last quarter of the show it shifts gears and they leave it up to the characters to just fucking explain to the audience how it all makes sense. It's the absolute worst form of storytelling. The seeds of this bullshit go back to series 2 and Tennant pulled some corny shit like this too but it really got worse as it went along. It makes you, as a viewer, realize there are NO STAKES and NO POINT IN PAYING ATTENTION.
Fuck I sound like such a mad faggot right now.

I agree. It's funny, I haven't watched it in such a long time but whenever I think back to the show I always remember this episode. There was just something about it that stands out to me. They got what's-his-dick who was GoldHead in Game of Thrones later on.

I think the initial concept of an old man in a young man's body was strong, and Smith played it well, but like Tennant he got annoying as time went on and his character devolved into a series of catchphrases.

MURRAY GOLD KINO INCOMING

You're right, Smith actually did a decent job but there wasn't much distinguishing him from Tennant, you can tell they were pandering the new cancerous fanbase of mentally ill tumblr women. Eccleston should've stayed for longer, the show may have been saved this way. I don't blame him for not returning in 2013 for the special, I think he hates how the show turned out. In fact, that's why he left I believe.
As for comapnions, I hated Amy and Rory and Clara tbh (I was furious when Moffat got Clara of all people to go back into the Doctor's timeline. The Name of the Doctor was utter shit). There seems to be a tendency now to make the companion into something special like 'the Doctor Donna' with Donna, the 'girl who waited' with Amy, and the 'impossible girl' with Clara. It's faggotry, no one wants to hear it. In the old days the Doctor would just pick up some companions who were basically normal people and it worked better because the Doctor was also not the God he is today.

Yeah, this is why GoT is shit. Series 4 was a pretty bad offender in this regard I seem to recall, but at least back then Moffat hadn't completely wrecked things so it was still ok.

That weird eyebrows kid shows up everywhere but I can never remember his damn name. Weird.
The episode was pretty great but I wish they didn't kill off Baines, he was great banter, and the way John Smith refuses to fight off the scarecrows and tells the boys to run is pretty cucked imo. But other than that and the Doctor being a Mary Sue at the end it's a great episode and we don't see stories like this anymore because they don't promote the rights of black genderqueer furfags or whatever.

Best one tbh though this is second best imo
Some people criticise Doomsday and RTD in general for filling the story with big fancy explosions and shit in favour of good storytelling. This is true but Doomsday was a great send off for Rose imo, who was the one decent companion since the revival apart from having a nigger bf but at least she dumped him eventually and ends up with a white guy

Thanks God I don't base my political belief on the threats and opinions of a fictional character.

Why do liberals think of they act like children?

I won't be able to sleep now, my life as a bigot racist white supremacist ended the instant i read this post. Marx! Stalin! Lenin here i came!
Nonetheless, what is Doctor who?

(heil'd)

the n word

I feel the exact same way and for some reason it seemed like the show wanted us to like them the most out of anyone. I don't think it's ever a good sign when the companions overshadow the Doctor and that was DEFINITELY what they were doing there. Amy was the main character every time she was in it and I really don't think she's cut out for it, as an actor. THe only thing I ever saw her in again was… That horror movie with the mirror, Oculus?

Doctor Donna just flooded me with indescribable rage, I forgot about that.

To this day I still see Rose as the best companion. I don't know what it is, maybe someone can explain. I think first off she's just a good actor so she was able to do a good job, but the relationship was a lot better and I think everyone knew it which is why they kept coming back to it including that weird shit where they left her with a clone of Tennant's doctor on Earth.

I remember liking Doomsday even though it was blatant fanservice. It was just fun seeing the Daleks and Cybermen talk shit. I would have been okay if that was the last we saw of them, and every time they came back after that it was worse and worse.

They've been doing it a lot since Donna but Amy was particular bad. The only good thing about her was she was qt.
Since the revival, she definitely is. You give a couple of good reasons, Billie Piper was a decent actor, and crucially their relationship was a lot more natural and organic. Rose is just a normal girl who is swept off her feet by the Doctor and there's none of this 'most important girl in the universe' bullshit, it's just sweet to see her and Doctor develop a genuine love for each other as they travel. Nothing was forced except the nigger bf but even then he wasn't that bad a character since he basically gets cucked all the time and the rest of Rose's family seem alright
Yeah, Doomsday worked because people basically acknowledged that it wasn't a normal episode, it was a sendoff for Rose. So it's fun when you get some of the fanservice stuff because they don't fuck it up. And then you have the end scenes of her banging on the wall and it's pretty sad, and that's why it works imo, because it's both fun and sad, and deals with both themes rather well.
Absolutely. I knew Daleks in Manhatten was going to be bad the moment that I saw it was written by a woman. The Stolen Earth mostly relied on shock factor and all the different companions coming back as fanservice to work and it still wasn't great. Daleks post-2008 have been just tragic. The Cybermen too, they came back in the Next Doctor which was shit, and since 2010 they've been changed for the worse** although I hear the originals came back recently so maybe that's good

Nigger?

yes, that.
don't say that

That was one of the best episodes. I love that one.

Propaganda-wise sometimes it was better, sometimes it was way worse. Season 10's episode 3 and the season finale where the ones where they've hit rock bottom.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

At the end of his run, where he started to wear the purple coat, he really became an old soul. That was his best performance, and during that time, shit like the homo lizard woman got toned down as well

I still don't understand how could they just leave that hanging there. That episode went nowhere, and then they never referred back to it in any way, they've never finished that storyline. The 12th never gave a fuck about Clara being the Impossible Girl.

But Rose was literally in love with the Doctor. After her, Martha was in love with him too. Isn't this a bad thing?

She is still the one who kills off every Dalek in the first season, and then she is turned into the Bad Wolf, and then into the alternate universe girl who comes back to help save the Earth. And also she is the superweapon on Gallifrey that send the planet off to anotehr dimension.

I really hated that they did this with Donna. Almost every episode of hers, she is getting overshadowed by someone. But this was the worst.

Daleks are totally wasted in Season 10. Only 1 of them was ever on screen, in episode 1, and that was it.

So they wrote him into a hypocrite?

is not a real person OP.

Of course you did.

I swear it was just an excuse for Moffat to stick his fingers into the canon. Now it's canon that Clara talked to the Doctor when he left Gallifrey and saved him many times throughout his life. I was furious at this. I didn't like RTD's changing of the canon to make Earth aware of aliens and have loads of people killed, but Moffat has been far far worse because he had done a lot of damage to the Doctor's character. I'm glad they never went to back to it because I can't take any more of that shit.

That was a brief Mary Sure moment that was needed to give the Doctor a reason to regenerate (I hate how kissing has become so common now though).
But as I said this is only brief, 99% of the time she isn't the Bad Wolf. And from the start she was just Rose, not some big important person. And she's Rose again in Series 2.
I did feel a bit sorry for her. There's a former companion in at least half her episodes and something else overshadows her in the rest.