I don't know what kind of person wouldn't vote for Trump after watching this speech...

I don't know what kind of person wouldn't vote for Trump after watching this speech. There really isn't any hope for democracy if Trump doesn't win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Smartmatic voting machines being programmed and distributed by a Soros-linked firm are going to be used to subvert our democracy through voter fraud on a massive scale. The company has been linked to voter fraud in the Phillipines, Malaysia, Venezuala and many others, and now they are about to rig the US Presidential election. We need a different way to transport and count the votes.

All I can really say at this point is, thank you, Trump.

Great video, Kikes beware.

Remove the 32nd amendment.

22nd**

Even berniefags should be voting for Trump now.

I am trying to share this stuff on social media. Its crunch time, normies have to wake up NOW

should be, but bernouts are cucks by definition. Hillary's husband's son is gonna beat them up if they don't vote for Her->.

I am to , I think most liberals have created safe-spaces in their minds and don't allow counter-arguments in. All the see of Trump is pre-sanitized on Huffington Post or something… this is also why they're so quick to ban you from discussion spheres

I wouldn't. The first part sounds like something Bernie Sanders would say, which is good. After a while, it starts to sound like Trump trying to cover his own ass.

don't make shit threads like this. pls

I completely disagree. It's basically a Hitler speech but Trump is sort of meandering around the jewish issue – and I wish he'd be more explicit in naming the Jew, but I understand that jews are far more powerful now than 70 years ago and have indoctrinated generations of Americans to sympathize with them as a poor oppressed minority. A year ago speeches against mass immigration and global international cliques would have been considered blasphemous; even just talking about the "civilized world" would have been seen as racist.

I do not believe we will have long to wait until the Overton Window has shifted sufficiently and it is now acceptable to name the Jew. Especially since Trump has said his "shackles are off", I think he'll just grow more and more extreme as the kike media continues their ferocious character assassinations.

I want to like the video, but why the fuck is it in black and white, and why is the bleak piano music in the background? I get that the creator wanted this to look serious, but it paints Trump in the wrong light.

Trump cannot speak with a third of the greatness of a Hitler speech.

lol sure thing kike boy

TELL ME ABOUT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE! WHY DO THEY DECIDE WHO BECOMES PRESIDENT?
If the winner of this race were determined based on individual citizen votes, Donald Trump would be guaranteed to win. However for whatever (((reason))) the winner is dependent on 538 electoral votes. Why the fuck is that? Is this electoral college made up of 538 members? Are we going to know who the electorates are? Are the candidates going to know who the electorates are? What can we do to make sure Donald gets at least over half of the electoral votes to win?

its split up by states, the states vote for a candidate, if that candidate gets the state he gets that state's electorates. so in theory, a candidate can win a majority of the popular vote but still lose cause he couldn't manage to get the state of Florida and commifornia.

here is more info if you need it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Are you sure about that?

here's a better question, of the electoral college has to exist (which it doesn't), why the absolute fuck are there varying numbers of reps from different states?
no fuck you there's 50 states, give each state a single representative. if said rep in turn wants to be a dumb faggot who votes against what the majority of the state's population vote for, then the 3rd estate will take care of them.
So i reiterate- why the fuck does the electoral college have this unnecessarily bloated system of bureaucracy that can directly contrast the will of the people?

to give people the illusion of choice, this whole election is nothing but a dog and pony show. an internal systems like superdelegates and elect oral colleges are nothing but obfuscation and confusion to keep people from realizing that everything was already decided.

I'm still voting for Trump either way, but between voter fraudand general oligarch fuckery, it might not really mean much.

if you remember 16 long years ago Al Gore technically won the popular vote, yet George Bush Junior ended up getting the presidency.

I have a bad feeling we might see something similar

Calm down, user. If you wake up on November 9, this is what you'll see.

Each state gets a number of representatives relative to its population. IIRC the system was implemented back before we had the technology to accurately collect votes from citizens, so the electoral college was formed to allow them to essentially deliver the state's population's votes.

Obviously it's completely outdated and unnecessary at this point and only still exists to allow them to maintain control.

This is from RCP, even i think these numbers are a bit skewed.

The great thing about this speech by Trump is that even though he doesn't name anyone, the people who feel guilty come out of the woodwork to defend themselves and say it targets them anyway.

It's amazing really. They're willfully putting stars and parentheses on themselves.

It's a safeguard in case the people make the "wrong" choice.
Nice democracy you got there, burgers.

We'll see that kind of speech when Hillary, Obama and the kikes push the USA into WW3 first and we see our first, devastating defeats across all fronts.

Thank you anons
Whatever happens this election. It was a pleasure.

did you see the inb4

Soros did an interview where he admitted Trump would likely win the popular vote, but it didn't matter, because hillary was already locked in