youtube.com/watch?v=587O7tR_kAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c
archive.fo/Ju89s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dag af kek?

Der Ausbruch des Krieges?

Nukes incoming?

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

I feel as though I'm missing some context here.

you cant just force memes faggot

I would agree with you but
HE INVESTED IN A T-SHIRT, DUDE

Friendly reminder that D.A.K takes places 16.10.16

DAY OF KEK

I have some dak already.
It tastes like salt.

A bunch of krauts think that WWIII is kicking off tomorrow. Der Ausbruch des Krieges means the outbreak of war in German,

If they're wrong we're going to laugh out asses off at them.

is there any D.A.K spurdo?

half chan is that way -→

Q.U.A.K.

what does the acronym D A K mean?

THE OUTBREAK OF COMBAT

Its a short form of MUDAK.

D.A.K KEK KILL THEM ALL IN KEKS NAME!

I guess?

salt is delicious though>>7863892

Autism knows no bounds.

[BROKENLINK]twitter.com[ALL YOUR REFERRALS ARE NULL AND VOID]/RT_com/status/787350360436473856
archive.is/zYfKr
D.A.K.
D.A.K.
D.A.K.
D.A.K.
D.A.K.

Are we getting ddos'd or someshit? Site seems to be slow right now.

Fucking DAK send me three (3) health insurance cards this month and none to my sister who actually requested a new one

D.A.K. is also Deutschen Afrika Korps.

Which means they are going to invite african immigrants as skinheads now :^)

As I promised I will be now showing the contents of the folder. Are you ready?

I'm gonna laugh out of sheer relief if they are wrong. You really don't grasp the gravity of the situation if they are right at all

Better be lolis.

I love how the palm could easily serve as a logo for some Californian longboard brand.

DAK DAK, DAK DAK DAK!

Nothing on my end.
Believe me, if anything serious was going down, we'd notice it. We're tasked with evacuating embassy staff and other (((VIPs))), and if nothing else you can count on these rats trying to save their own skin.

t.falli

logo would be confy wearing on uniform while removing kebab on kebabland.

DAK 16.10.16

Doom and kebab.

Yes.

Here is a screenshot so we can all have a good laugh on the 17th

Are those tor addresses?

Also reminds me of the Afri-Cola logo

SO why did posting go down for some minutes just now? WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT ARE THEY HIDING

Just what train of logic exactly would lead you to believe that people in a high enough position of power to know when WW3 kicks off, would then go to chans to post tumblr-tier 2spoopy4u images for kicks?

I'd really like to know how fucking retarded mind work, so do explain.

So apparently the janitors at halfchan are deleting all the DAK threads over there when they pop up.

I guess they're coming here instead. Let's keep all of this crap in here so we don't have spam everywhere.

Yeah, for almost 30 minutes nobody could post on the site. I guess Codemonkey fucked up. I expect an announcement on >>>/sudo/ soon.

And I would also like to award DAK 16.10.16 the Worst meme of the year award.

"death to all kikes"

This islamic shit was logo of 164th light division of D.A.K. It included muslims in their ranks.

If a meme is ironically the worst, does that make it postironically the best?

No.

Nothing near me either, Capitol Hill/Mall is quiet too, seems like nothing is happening ATM. Could start later, 9 hours and majority of the US will be 16.10.16.

Sigh, the post was for you.

It just means that the meme is shit and should be buried.

Isn't this a kraut thing? It should be 161016 over there, shit's just a bunch of LARPers having a giggle.

It's, uh, 00:22. I don't hear explosions.

Desert lebensraum when?

Ancient DAK relics.

Gas yourself.

why are you such an autistic faggot, OP

I get no love?

Hope it means dead German officials

live stream it

Thought to check "on this date in history" for 10/16 and found a bunch of interesting happenings…

archive.is/iqFKC

It could be, who the fuck even knows. Still a good idea to report in that Capitol isn't whipping into a frenzy and security seems normal. It's a bit quiet for a Saturday night though.

His prophecies say shit starts at German sunrise. nothing is going to happen though

nice sage

GOOD LUCK, PUTSCH CHAN

Okay, now serious about that Deutsches Afrika Korps. Most veterans died their own deaths, and had children, since D.A.K. surrendered to the allies.

Maybe sons of veterans arranged shitty coup, who knows. D.A.K. probably symbolizes the fact that Germany and Europe in general slowly turns into african-muslim country and needs certain cleansing.

It does not matter what happens. Something will happen. A prominent world leader will sneeze or a beloved celebrity will die or a plane will drop into the ocean or a high wind will topple a mud hut in Africa. SOMETHING will happen and all the DAKfags will say, "See? We told you so. You only had to listen."

It's ZALGO all over again and nobody gives a shit.

Hey deutch/pol/, if nothing happens tomorrow, can you guys make sure something happens? Pls? I'll be sad if another Happening goes un-Happened.

Worst meme of the year. If you think Shemitah was bad, you're in for the real deal when it comes to bad memes.

Go ask KC, it's their forced meme

alright its D.A.K. here in germany, what will happen? moon will crash into the earth? can I play the song of time?

has the sun risen yet? No, so just wait

Thousands of assburgers are about to start a kc-tier racewar.

What assburgers?
KC is all failed normalfags

That doesn't make their imageboard any less autistic.

Those are the awards of Deutsches Afrika Korps, when they joined with Italians. Notice symbolism.

PRAISE KEK
WW3 NOW

Also, monitoring thread. Shadilay 1488

(you)
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA

fixed dat fo' youz

Alt-Right Happening?
HOW ABOUT ALT-ROCK HAPPENING?

kc /int/ is an assburger nationalist board

DIE APOKALYPSE KOMMT

DIE APOKALYPSE KOMMT

DIE APOKALYPSE KOMMT

DIE APOKALYPSE KOMMT

And he rode a pale horse. See you soon guys.

If Trump wins, they'll force WW3 anyway.

G-guys what is going on, what are these sirens for?

ebin

Signaling the apocalypse goy

01:00 still nothing
wow

Maybe. Or maybe they'll grab everything they can carry and flee to Saudi Arabia.

Höcke and Höfer better save us

Meme babies are sleeping at the moment.

They will.

That's fucking frightening.

ITS REAL

Actually D.A.K. forces looked cool as fuck. Cosplaying this would be rad.

It's night time in Europe right now, nice try

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING GUYS
youtube.com/watch?v=X-cfWM0BC_4

GOODNIGHT EARTH

so bismarck, hitler and charlemagne will rise from the dead and help them make germania great again?

lmao so funny xdddd

This post confirms for D.A.K. existence:

Fug. Better save one bullet for myself when this is over.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/14/us/barrier-reef-obit-trnd/

indeed a sad day, it survived 25mio years and we managed to ruin it

Sort youtube by new videos. Lots of shit.

Cool meme.

just another disappointment

SOME GERFAG TRANSLATE THIS IT SAYS DAK

It seems this particular youtube channel is updated constantly:
youtube.com/channel/UCByUR5JBjCXRWJ3xtYbnUhg/videos

unknown persons attacked the "Bundestag" and wear uniforms wit DAK on it

Fake
No breaking news on tagesschau

No way that's real. Do you have a link?

fake

It's a fake

htt p://www.tagesschau.de/

It's not a even a good fake, what would armed guys storming the Bundestag (parliament), at night, when NO ONE IS THERE even archive?

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT D.A.K.

See:

I wasn't entirely ready for a SHTF scenario anyway, tbh

They will have a very narrow window of opportunity to do that.

How about no.

pff, not impressed, I listen daily to D-major remixes of gachimuchi sorting algorithms

There was a nazi soldier and journalist who was hanged on 16 october 1946. Exactly 70 years ago.

Get on my level.
youtube.com/watch?v=587O7tR_kAQ

the fuck? He's only known for Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact

Now you're just stretching it guys. Nothing will happen. The meme is too shit quality to succeed.

Just like hundreds of other chumps

youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c

confirmed fake.

thats a level above mine, YOU need to go deeper

animu better be made real

I was actually looking for a different ANS Synthesizer video, where the dude just drew random shit on a page and it spat out the weirdest most discordant collection of sounds I have ever heard.

I listened to it several times in a row.

I hope this isn't just some autistic forced maymay
but I know it is

D.A.K. has been a meme since 4chan started in 1999, you newfag

4Chan was started by Zuckerberg in 1987, you fucking retard

Either this, victorious autist uprising or world changing into pure meme energy that we can manipulate.

But we all know that won't happen.

It was always going to have been too late.

I just want to have my waifu lana be real ;_;

kek
added a black theme to jewtube to add more spooky.

So it's a bunch of Turks and Russians (Holzrussen) from cuckchan forcing a faggy meme?

were you expecting anything else?

台風だ!!!

…hmm the uses maybe make this meme somewhat useful. Gonna wait and see if this has magic

Hitler destroyed Germany.

I'll take Charlemagne, Frederick the Great and Bismarck. Maybe Barbarossa too.

Pic related if nothing happens on the next 3 hours. why can't the happening finally happen?if dubs it happens

It doesn't happen.

I guess he should have just let his countrymen get fucked over by (((central banks))) and the treaty of Versailles then, right. Atleast Germany would have paid off its debt a bit over a decade ago.

Their view counts are abysmal

I believe you mean merkel and her stasis, user

Miles?

I'm still hoping major happenings as we get closer to Election Day.

FUN IS ∞ WITH D.A.K

I'm surprised Soros isn't coordinating more BLM riots. Maybe he doesn't want to take attention away from the debates.

How was your Yom Kippur?

Herman Goring

It's actually the list of deaths for yesterday

Are you sure this isn't just viral marketing for DAKS?

Turkroaches are indeed fucking crazy about this. Wonder why. Lots of turkish D.A.K related shit.

Welcome to berenstein universe. Where everyone believes its USSR that broke the pact, not Hitler.

yeah because its not viral and no one expects anything to actually happen

perhaps they believe that ataturk or something will come back and kill kurds?

Waddup TRS cuck, taking a break from pleasing the bull?

kys usual faggot "hurrdurr if it was true then XYZ because my ass assumes so"

Lets address the elephant in the room. When's the bitch will be hanged, my german computer warriors?

Shemitah is totally real you guise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I'll go kill myself for not believing that WW3 got leaked to autists that have a taste in memes that resembles a 14-year old girls. I'll kill myself for not wanting to play along to your deep desire to get scurrred by something gayer than japanese horror movies. Goodbye cruel world.

Off yourself.

You know it's sad when "autists that have a taste in memes that resembles a 14-year old girls" get labeled as one of the biggest threats ever according to mainstream media and high ranking leftists in power.
I mean, who would ever think we have any power whatsoever?

:^)

lrn2logic
believe what you want, but justifying as you did is self deluded

I wonder
((((((((((WHO))))))))))
are behind these posts…

This is with which youtube is being flooded right now.

CODE 8465-75777'.+599 - Burak Oyunda - D.A.K 16.10.16

Hello, Kafka

we won't hang her, we're going to drown her in a bog or in the rhein

that's some very low effort shit

Dildo Army Kikes?

underrated.

Okay, i found out what turkish DAK is.

Turks hacked account of turkish pewdiepie clone (Burak Oyunda) and named that "DAK 16.10.16". You all have been fooled.

CODE 8465-75777'.+599 is probably a telephone of a guy or something.

KONY DAK 2016

wrong continent you anglo fuck

How?

what ever untermensch, the sudetenland will be made part of uber Deustchland again

Paris reporting in.
Still no happening.
Going to sleep.
I hope the place is glassed and I don't wake up.

I swear if you faggots don't do anything tomorrow I will laugh my ass off.

A-a-user, I'm in Quebec.

wie bitte?

The coral has been bleached for decades.

yep

Actually the Quid Pro Quo should be on there.

Who /fehmaraner/ here????

I thought you dingofuckers called them "poms"?

maybe i'm out of my depth, i was just making a joke about how people from Down Under eat so fucking much sausage and sauerkraut it's not even funny. They used to be the music capital of the world, too, but now all they do is get firebombed by the allies when Papa Hitler acts up.

Here's a child explaining what D.A.K is.

A polish faggot expressing his opinions on D.A.K

First comment:

they need franz back

Oy vey, this is cancer.

Maybe the Emperor can move his palace to the Sydney Opera House and make Austria the capital of music once again. Lot of fucking kanagroos though, they might not do too well in the canals of Vienna.

I'm still in this thread you dummy.

Unlike the (((user))) who is hopping IPs to reply to his own D&C post with more D&C.

D.A.K. is a meme, a big fat meme

Fedora who votes for Hillary also posted D.A.K video.

TRS people like Hitler, dumbass.

You are a retarded faggot who can't see bullshit when shown obviously.

Another Turkish D.A.K "theorist"

Not even that.
This is the Nadeko among memes

So is TRS behind any of this anti-Hitler garbage at all? I mean, I generally like TRS' stuff, but I never go to the forums so I only know about it by reputation around here, which seems uniformly awful.

I heard a dingo killed Mozart, is this true???

Have we entered the D.A.K. zone, or has absolutely nothing happened?

WHAT IS WITH THESE TURKROACHES POLLUTING THE EARTH WITH THIS CANCER?

At least i am not sleeping and keeping you posted.

I don't post on the forums either, I judge them by their pod casts, and they are great.

Why am I not suprised?

I appreciate that though.

He even mentioned pewdiepie like he's into this shit too. That's not the only video where pewdiepie is mentioned in presence of D.A.K. shit.

What i believe D.A.K was spread from facebook, where normalfags subvert memes into shit. To create some sort of SCP creepy pasta.

its the half-greek half kike fag thats anti-hitler mostly

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will the koalas fit in the gondolas? Can koalas eat wieners?

are we talking the finnish gondolas, or the italy gondolas? if the latter then swiss-italy is next door

I'm ready.

Okay, which one of you faggots did this? Here I am just trying to watch a stream from like a week ago and this shit shows up.
I can never escape Holla Forums.

pic related

So, a KCreepypasta?

suicidepasanen.exe

This would be THE Perfect Time to start the putsch tbh

(cHHecked)
Hitler dubs confirm that it's that time, indeed.

Their sheer autism is something to be scared of.

Actually hacked Burak Oyunda channel features second "sp00ky" date. 19.10.16. Third debate of Hillary vs Donald. Probably for "sp00ky" effect. Or D.A.K is delayed. Or Turks act retarded to make a PR for their channels from it.

And ANOTHER D.A.K teen expert. This one the only who mentioned nazis.

they say that if you even post "ebin" or spurdo the ghost of sinaloa will come and take you to a dimension where serious discussion doesn't exist

This is gayer than I suspected

The cancer is real

Either Coop 2: Electric Boogaloo is going to commence and Erdogan is gonna be kill or turkroaches smell up the internet again.

That particular turkish video also featured those earth coordinates:
41 1'0n,28 58'0e

And that's fucking istanbul and it has nothing to do with making germany great again. Turks can go fuck themselves.

kek won't tolerate this normalfaggotry

inb4 every turkroach in the country attempts to crawl up the Balkans to get to Germany

maybe they think the greeks will take it back?

yes, its a dimension worse than hell itself where sanity doesn't exist at all: ylilauta

Hold your horses. Even that shit shown 19.10 date. Its not happening.

There's also shitty binary code.
11000011 10100111 11000011 10110110

Forgot 01111010 at the end.

spooky autistic treasure hunt confirmed. I'm out.

You did the right thing.

Oh boy, is it gonna end like the last one? Where that one user almost got nigged but found an old book or some shit?

And that code means "çöz" in text. It means "solve" in turkish.

"solve that shit you stupid goyim, waste your time on spooky memes and stop thinking"

(checked)
Make it happen.

It sounds like jews though, kek.

for shame kamerad

Don't beleive the renegade/IM shills. The forums are actually further right than the podcasts and routinely call out the daily shoah guys for trusting Dickie Spencer. All this "TRS shilling" bullshit is either iron March astroturfing, or idiots that just saw a few out of context pictures and believed the shills. It's got all the problems that classical forums have, like drama and cliques forming, but they're as close to Holla Forums as you can get without being on an image board.

Okay, i missed one code. I am not going to solve this one, fuck this shit.

If you solve it you'll probably get an ipone from turkish telecom or something like that.

At least i know that to decode this shit i need to replace every number with corresponding turkish alphabet letter. Fuck it.

So, if nothing happens today, does that mean that meme magic isn't real?

G-R-E-A-T-space-K-E-B-A-B-space-S-H-O-P-space-A-T-space-C-O-O-R-D-I-N-A-T-E-S

Yes, that's what they want you to think. Same thing happened with the shemitah threads. Shills will flood this thread with "durr I told you soooo" when the whole thing came from a shitty 4cuck thread.

sage

This sounds exactly like the german word "Tschüss" which is one of the most common ways of saying goodbye

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Nuclear Holocaust

Okay, that's not turkish alphabet.

A-L-F-A S-I-S-T-E-M-I K-O-D B-E-T-A H-E-D-E-F I-L-K T-E-M-A-S

In english - Alpha system code beta target first contact

Fuck off

Edgy.

This tbh.

(checked)
I hope to fuck not because we'll be forced to use their shitty social media sites and cuckchan if so. That or we retreat to our roots, the darknet. Either way they get what they want if this is their plan but it will only backfire at this rate, like everything else has. Praise kek

Its definitely sort group/s astroturfing.

Some faggots occasionally post a screencap of a shill saying something and claiming it represents the views of the entire board.

What would be the same as someone claiming a shill on here represents the views of the entire board.

Any legit faggot who believes the shilling needs to go and listen to a TRS podcast him self instead of taking the word of (((others))).

Does she (it is "she"…right?) have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or something? Fullchan Holla Forums is the only board I spend time on so I see her from time to time but have not idea who she is.

Marchfags are bum bruised after they got purged from TRS so it might be them. Renegade have been eternally butthurt for some reason.

This.

identity and labels facilitates subversion though

Have an OC for this clickbait shit.

OATHVOID
OATHVOID
OATHVOID
OATHVOID
OATHVOID
OATHVOID
OATHVOID
OATHVOID

C'mon, they aren't that bad. At least not Vinny.

Btw it's fucking nothing

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

The day of reckoning is upon us.

The memes have reached critical mass.

shit taste friendo, Joel >>>>> Everybody Else

But nothing has happened.

the ham salad rings at midnight… i repeat the ham salad rings at midnight.

HAPPENING

i predict it will all end in tears

It is more likely to be kickoff day than anything completely apocalyptic

off topic but looking for the name of a german electronic group thats been posted here in the last week. gestalt maybe was in the title… help an user out

its got a guy cloned in military outfit while his lones are not. thats one scene. another is some chicks in an old benz. has some tits in it but not many. censored or uncensored version were posted a while ago

I swear I heard this meme started on ifunny not half chan…Why are these memes so shit jeez.

cohencidentally turkey is also related with

ALL OATHS NULL AND VOID

So… anyone dead yet?

Nope. Haven't been nuked so far, and I'm already over 5 hours (Burgertime) into 16.10.16

Been checking the news and nothing of significance has happened today.

And yet another young expert explaining the magic of D.U.C.K meme.

I'm certain something is coming today.

Of course! All those turkish youtube teens can't be wrong!

First actual D.A.K article on the internet:
magazinekstra.com/guncel/dak-161016-nedir-2422.html

archive.fo/Ju89s

It's almost 8 pm in Germany. What's taking so long?

Nothing has happened and it's already the 17th over in East Asia and Australia.

haha cuckchan larp failes again