What are some good foss/oss/linux/bsd conferences I should watch/attend?

no fosdem edition n-gate.com/fosdem/

Their all fucking botnets. Don't attend any of them.

what the fuck is this site?
is this just "hahaha im so clever and witty. i will annotate everything with my extremely intelligent and funny comments"?
why would you ever visit this site?
sage because this site triggered me

It is radioactive truth. You are here forever now faggot. See >>>Holla Forums to accelerate the proccess of the hatebox.

You say "no fosdem edition", but the most meaningful thing you posted is about FOSDEM, so I'm just going to go right ahead and assume this is actually a FOSDEM thread.
I was at some of those talks.

He actually gave a pretty cool talk about portability, backward compatibility, some of the problems you get when your library is used everywhere, why he thinks his library ended up being used everywhere, bug fixing, and a couple of other things. I have no idea what this witty comment is actually supposed to say.

This was an unexpectedly decent talk about the goals of Libreboot, the problems of proprietary software, and how the Libreboot project differred in scope from the Coreboot and Librecore projects. Laptop sale was absolutely not the focus.

They literally gave working RISC-V hardware away at the end of the talk.

kys

I don't agree with him on all, i.e. risc-v talk was good and the one about system services in guixsd was even better, but most of talks were really shit, horrendous webshits and other retard shills who mostly didn't even know how to speak properly english.

asiabsdcon

curl is fucking garbage. I had to tie it in to our event loop and for a simple call I probably have something like 500 LoC just trying to cover all the ways it can fuck up or tries to do things the wrong way. The code still has bugs/misfeatures as curl_multi_perform has starvation issues that couldn't be easily fixed. Total amateur hour and I'd expect it's full of security issues and races.

How about wget then? Also attending one of these conferences almost certainly gets you on the waiting list for bribery or (((suicide))).

He's talking about libcurl. I'm pretty sure there is no libwget.

Fun challenge, find anyone who checks the return code of curl_easy_setopt including the documentation. Bonus points: find people who set CURLOPT_SSLVERSION without checking the error code to avoid POODLE. Guess what happens on old library versions? It silently continues with SSLv3.

I should add, I blame curl for not giving a safe copypaste example of their own shit, but the almost universal lack of proper error checking by users is an example of how tech is now streetshitters copypasting from stackoverflow all day long.

You have to go back.

Oh yeah, way better.

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/g/

See you, yourself.

You're a strange little guy. What are you even mad about?

Nothing, you are here for my amusement before I get back to work.

autism