Politicians You've Actively Supported

What politicians have you supported/shilled for, Holla Forums?
I'll start…

The last candidate I shilled for/donated to was Governor Ann Richards when she ran against Clayton. I haven't bothered since.

I'm honestly curious about 2000 and 2004, was Al Gore better than Bush? Was there a good candidate in the primaries? Third party candidates?

Al Gore is a piece of shit. Perhaps he might not have started the Iraq war. Even that's doubtful. I wrote in Pat Buchanan in 2000.

Is that because you view Trump not some sort of "God Emperor" but rather as the lesser of evils between Trump and Clinton?

Note that Trump will not ban interracial marriage, even if he said that states should have the right to do so, even if he were to be reelected for a second term after his first.

Elizabeth warren back in the day before going full natsoc. While a disgusting lefty on other issues, she was pushing for a return of glass steagal which would have been great for the country. Nothing happened though

I used to post flyers of romney all over my high school just to piss off libshits if that counts

I am German. Never supported anyone, didnt even bother voting. I have sent 50€ to the Trump Campaign via international transfer, the money was declined and sent back. For fucking once in my life I wanted to help and then this.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but it also makes me happy that the standards are true.

As crooked Hillary takes in all kinds of foreign donations i.e. Payoffs from corrupt regimes in the Middle East.
Feels bad, man.

Pat Buchanan ran as third party for the Reform Party in 2000, funnily enough Donald Trump was attempted to be drafted into the party by supporters (even though he didn't show official interest) and actually got more votes than Pat and only wasn't the Reform Party nominee because he turned it down.

In 2004? Everything was shit, Ralph Nader was a leftist cuck but didn't work with the Jews and (because he's Lebanese and as Christians his parents were thrown out of the country) he was against Islam. Wanted to bring Israel to justice for illegally producing, storing and indirectly threatening use of nuclear weapons and other war crimes.

He was pretty cool in that regard but his positions on the economy and social issues were obscene.

Had Holla Forums been around back then, we'd meme him a little.

If you don't think Ralph Nader doesn't have some retroactive meme potential, look at the name of his book.

Neither. I simply don't bother shilling or donating anymore. I also know that Trump won't ban interracial marriage because the President doesn't have the authority to overrule the Supreme Court.

I'm not even really sure why you mentioned it.

You know whoever the next president is going to install as much as 4 Supreme Court Judges, right?

That's the most since Abraham Lincoln.

David Duke

Doesn't matter. The President can't tell the Supreme Court what to do. Loving v Virginia isn't going to be overturned.

Get a load of this ancient fellow.

It's funny to me just how many people try to compare this Presidential election to the 1990 Texas gubernatorial election. As a Texan, though, it sickens me that anyone would compare Hillary to Richards. Hillary isn't nearly on the same level as Governor Richards.

If you want to be a defeatist faggot go ahead, but that's major.

It's major, yes, but it isn't defeatism. The Supreme Court doesn't sit around going over old decisions and deciding what to overturn. Someone will have to bring up an actual case before SCOTUS asking for the overturn. It would require a few States to pass laws banning interracial marriage, go through Federal court, and up to the Supreme Court.

Do you see that happening?

I've also been shilling for rick tyler for the governor of tennessee, the "make america white again" guy

The Overton Window has shifted massively since Trump has been running… it's actually possible in the coming years.

Uh
Geert Wilders
Nigel Farage
Donald Trump

My views were anti globalist, anti immigration and anti Islam since I was like 9 or 10 due to being forced by parents to interact with them on school. So I went to an all white high school when I was 13. Although I found it still terrible but at least no multicult insanity.

Geert Wilders is and was the only one who dared to speak up against the globalisation, immigration insanity.

Btw I didn't spend money on them, I just find it very easy to find myself in these guys their views. I think these are about the only ones I bothered to defend in an argument on the internet or irl.

Even though I also heard of guys like Orban (Hungary) or Le Pen (France) I haven't really seen them much and don't know much about them or their parties except that they don't like immigration and the EU.

The most demonised politician in Australia's history, but ended up with 4 seats in the senate, which is enough that she has a bit of power up her sleeve now.
She hates islam, hates the huge levels of asian immigration and doesn't like the huge amount of benefits that aboriginals in Australia receive.

thedingoes.xyz

So you're one of those faggots that shilled the board when Randcuck got btfo out by Trump back in the primaries? Fucking faggot, Rand was a faggot from the very beginning and a disgrace to his father

Texas here.
I actively campaigned for some local guys, since I only got started in politics after I graduated High School in 2006. Donated $500 to Ron Paul's congressional bid. Huge sacrifice for someone right out of high school.

I also campaigned for a few other people around the area, and a few of them actually got influenced a bit by my ideas.

$100 to Trump, hours of defending him online :^) also converted most of my friends.

We all thought Cruz was based back then, and not without reason. Anyone here who says he wasn't excited when he filibustered the re-signing of the Patriot Act is a liar. Tbh I still want to believe that he is a good guy and that he only seemed like a faggot because he got caught up in the election.

Barack Obama

jesus christ

The Only thing that makes me feel better is that Obamas Niggerdom helped give rise to the God Emperor.

I hope I have redeemed myself.

Buchanan had the disadvantage of running while Old Media still ran the show. He's the ideal candidate, really, more serious and "presidential" in his demeanor than Trump unabashedly nationalist. He had the support of the people in '96, but there was no Internet to speak of and the lugenpress mocked and "fact-checked" him into oblivion. Demoralization tactics were much easier back then.

Ron Paul

Donald Trump

Sent Sheriff Clarke some cash for his last reelection campaign.