The Rulers Fear The Masses

So just on the off-chance that Trump were just a safety-valve to redirect the awakening masses away from REAL CHANGE (and)/or Hillary wins, what will it take for you to revolt?

If Trump doesn't topple the FED, will you revolt?

If Trump doesn't clean up the jewish dominated world in government, schools, academia, media, will you revolt?

If Trump doesn't end the wars in the middle east, will you revolt?

If Trump doesn't end support for the "best ally in the middle-east", will you revolt?

Any other reason you think should get prominence? We need to figure out what the MINIMUM CHANGE is we want from our leaders, or things will never change.

This is all useful to figure out BEFORE the election is over, because if a lot of people in this thread pledge to revolt for any of these reasons or a combination of these reasons, you will know you will have a lot of support if and when reality comes knocking on the door and it will be time to hit the streets… If we can make this BOARD CULTURE and spread it other places, our rulers won't STAND A CHANCE. Sticky?

Never forget, our rulers are few, and we are MANY. This is why they try to CONTROL OUR MINDS, because THEY ARE AFRAID.

Pledge to revolt in this thread for any reason(use a vpn). I would pledge myself, but i'm not an american. Sadly, what goes in in your country has a ripple effect on the rest of the world so what will happen there is of utmost importance. I hope it won't be taken badly up, because i think it beyond high time. The Globalists are nearing complete control of the world and the future of our children and children's children will be one of complete dystopia if we allow them to win.

Come on burgers, show us that you are as great as you think you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6xK3l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah no, I'm just not going to spend money anymore if it comes down to a crunch. Let the cops and city dwellers fight it out.

I didn't say things were going to come down to "a crunch". I said if things DON'T CHANGE AT ALL, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Hey, we have ID's here Schlomo. The point is not that everyone will know each other because of the pledges but that people will see THAT THERE ARE MANY THAT WILL JOIN THEM.

This is some advanced data mining bullshit

The fuck is this?!
I ain't pledging shit to you. We're already pretty busy with the present to be interested in "what if Trump was a reptilian all along" bullshit. Also, the voice of one or two of us doesn't matter, what counts is us as a collective.

Bye.

I pledge to revolt against faggots like OP.

"one or two"
"to me"

It's not to me. It's to your fellow man.

Perhaps this was too scary. Just out of interest then. What must trump ABSOLUTELY DO before he "loses your support"?

yes, Schlomo, any attempt to demand anything from our leaders is data-mining. This means that Holla Forums can never be used in any serious capacity whatsoever, because it's always datamining.

Lol scared FBI?

Yeah, let me gas up my tanks, calibrate my anti aircraft missiles, get my artillery crews into position, and rally my air force and navy…

Yeah, I'll be a upset, but there are better ways to gauge how upset people are than asking "WHILL U BEBOLT GUYZ!?"

Well, the first thing I'm going to do is CAPITALIZE CERTAIN WORDS, because I am a colossal FAGGOT who was not trained by my SUPERIORS on how to redtext on this site.

Then, I'm just gonna wait to see how the ELECTION goes before I start releasing MASTER PLANS about revolution to federal AGENTS on the INTERNET.

It's very american to think youll need any of those things. All youll need to do is to get enough officers in the right places to have the same views as you do.

Go fuck yourself. I've never liked redtext because i think CAPITALIZATION is SCREAMING ENOUGH.

I get you AMERICANS like ==RED TEXT== though, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR "CULTURE" IS ABOUT SCREAMING.

==RED TEXT==. Goddamit.

except that this thread is not that, it's anonymous posturing between Anons in a futile attempt to do some un-needed and ill-timed morale-boosting while giving dataminers a map of those who would be willing to enact changes
it's worse than useless
you moron

I SEE NO ARGUMENTS FROM ANYONE HERE, JUST FAGGOTRY

you have to do it on a seperate line

RED TEXT

Don't feed the shills. That one would have kept shitting himself for another post or two.

I was avvin a laff, m8

RETARD

My post is before his. Now who's the dummy?

SO SINCE EVERYONE ARE TOO COWARDLY TO PLEDGE, WHAT MUST TRUMP DO BEFORE HE LOSES YOUR SUPPORT? SURELY YOU HAVE THE BALLS ENOUGH TO SAY THAT AT LEAST RIGHT??

Well, Delila, I imagine that if he cut his hair, he would lose all power.

Lel still you buddy. You havn't really figured out how this place works yet, have you big guy

I don't want to. It's too depressing.

Trump is not the savior who will magically fix everything, but he is a step in the right direction. I think he will remove the Neocons who are controlling the GOP. They will still remain in the party, but the control will go to Trump and his buddies. Then, over time, something like the Alt-Right or the remains of the Tea Party (or just "Americanism") will permanently replace the Neocons.

The second or third Republican president after Trump could be the next Hitler.

YOU PEOPLE BETTER BE ABLE TO ACT IN ADDITION TO SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND JERKING OFF TO YOUR IDOL

We have a rule here that could save you a lot of future embarassment and keep you from shitting up the board.

Lurk before you post. You should not be posting at all until you know what you are doing. Also read the FAQ

AT LEAST WE DON'T JERK OFF ONTO OUR CAPS LOCK.

What are your plans, tough guy? Why don't you tell us what you're gonna do.

FUCK YOU. I AM THE THREAD-ENDER HERE AND YOU ARE A DROOPING WET CUNT.

Does anyone have that image of the Italian magazined rifle from the 1770s that describes how the Founders weren’t just talking about “muskets”?

NO, YOU JUST USE RED-TEXT INSTEAD, SO MUCH BETTER

I was trying to get you to be MEN, but i see that is impossible.

o
O

your pledges are broken

Nice collection of id's you got there.

What do I have in common with a wet cunt? you've never seen me either

lul

Ok, ill stop screaming now. If this thread is salvageable at all and since pledge's are apparently just an attempt to get your precious id's: What would Trump have to do/not do to lose your support?

This should be easy since you all seem to believe HE'LL MAKE ANIME REAL and so it isn't much to ask WHAT MUST TRUMP DO UNLESS HE LOSES YOUR "SUPPORT"(we are all like a bunch of hens in here aren't we, everything is just about /emotional support/)

Do your parents know you're using the computer to talk to grownups

FUCK YOU. HALF OF THE MEMES HERE, *I* STARTED, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT.

THE REASON I DON'T USE italics here, but Torvalds-style /italics/ are because then ill be able to trace my posts(also back when 4chan were the only game in town italics weren't supported).

There *are* brilliant people here, but half of you fags think Holla Forums is something that started and evolves "organically" – like some communistic utopia. NO. It were LEADERS, and FOLLOWERS, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MOVEMENT IN HISTORY.

Well I for one think our leaders should be smart enough not to angrily reply to their own posts, oh great meme master.

Does your parents know you are using the same arguments as children?

So you admit to being childen

haha. Reach more faggot.

What happened to your thread user? Seems to be getting away from you.

You need balls of steel and high IQ to go after these fucks. The masses are pussies who can't do shit without a real fucking leader.

Step up and be that leader, OPfag, instead of spouting bullshit on an anime imageboard.

Pics related are that of a leader willing to die taking on these globalist faggots. He's alpha as fuck and the people follow him, because he's real.

What the fuck are you doing?

The Elite "Have No Idea" - Society Is Near The Breaking Point
archive.is/6xK3l

-ministry of truthiness
-criminal politicians
-daily insults from elites (racist, xenophobe, deplorable, irredeemable)
-economic oppression (unemployment, movement of jobs to other countries)
-rewriting of history
-decades of involvement in middle east bullshit wars
-deterioration of constitutional rights (1a, 2a, 4a)
-taxes on fucking everything

how far is too far? what country will step in and liberate us?

What the fuck has that to do with anything?
You're obviously not from here, fuck off.

Yes, no thanks to YOU. Go pride yourself on your faggotry somewhere else.

This is all retarded and i am retarded for thinking anyone would want to pledge anything when /emotional support/ is the only game in town. I'm now saging my own thread. Go on thinking trump will MAKE ANIME REAL and the same time not REQUIRING ANYTHING of him like the drones you are.

Thanks, user. I did my best. Now that the thread is over, level with me. How many of these ID's were you

It's up to us to liberate ourselves

Hear, hear!

What country will step in and fellate us?

Fixed that for you user the joke is, go fuck yourself

agreed. america constantly runs to the rescue of every 3rd world shithole. no country will come to our aid. its either continued cuckoldry or freedom, either way we drive our own future.

You have to be 16 or older to drive, user.

ouch. you really grabbed me by the pussy

Be honest user, I've had you by the pussy for the whole thread.

He is willing to die killing criminals and cleaning his country.
He does not have the balls to go after the jews, they are the only ones he apologized to.

He went full Hitler last week. I'm not sure how the jews could use literally Hitler as a pressure release valve.

When are you niggers going to liberate Venezuela?

fuck Venezuela, we got our own shit to deal with.

Revolution is not something to be taken lightly. You have to have an easily explicable caussus belli. And then you have to be willing to risk life, limb, and legacy to fight for it. So no, I'm not going to revolt if the Fed doesn't get audited. I'm not going to revolt if there aren't mass purges of global Jewery. I'll protest, but not revolt if we end up in more Neocon-esque pointless wars for Israel. I'm not going to revolt over continued aid to Israel.

Anyone who's saying they're going to revolt over any of that shit is just LARPing.

I have a caucasian belli, will that work

when? what is the tipping point for you? at what point do you revolt? who goes first? who goes second? who never goes at all?

I say we revolt everytime OP posts under a new ID

vive la revolution!

I go when we've got open organized rebellion and when the number and severity of broken campaign promises and reversed positions becomes intolerable. No single issue would push me to it and it would really take nightmare Hillary Clinton wishlist scenarios (i.e. mass gungrab, ramped up anti-White discrimination, flooding the country with hostile foreign nationals, etc.) to get me there.

ctrl+f wall

Build The Wall

I am sorry for that. I can't help it. It is either my VPN or the fact that im at a public place. If you people had a respectable degree of reading comprehension though, you wouldn't think i were anyone but one person… buuut perhaps that is asking too much. After all, being able to think well is a privilege granted to few people.

So you didn't know how to redtext but you use a vpn that changes your ip constantly.

I initially thought you were a kid, but now I'm starting to think you're just a woman, the lack of logic makes sense that way.

Also, we found out when we dox'd CTR that most of them were women. or liberal men, so same thing

Given that, and the obvious data mining nature of your thread, I'm gonna guess that you are a bona-fide CTR paid shill.

Which one are you? If you don't wanna say, I can just start naming names and you can stop me at yours. We may even have your address

Win or lose ctr shills needs to be killed.

/Reading comprehension is the darndest thing!/ isn't it.

I said i DIDN'T LIKE REDTEXT AND THEREFORE HAVE NEVER USED IT BECAUSE I THINK BLOCKTEXT IS SCREAMING ENOUGH. DO I REALLY NEED TO PUT THIS IN REDTEXT??

i ALSO said I DO NOT KNOW WHY MY IP IS CHANGING. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF MY VPN OR MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF BEING IN A PUBLIC PLACE.

GO ON AND DOX EVERYONE IN THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN I DON'T GIVE A SHIT SPERGLORD

Sorry princess, did I strike a nerve?

No, but you have to learn how to read.

Oh I read fine. You know, the reason I mention redtext is because no one here "screams" in all caps like you do. It is a thing girls do, and marks you clearly as an outsider, as does your rotating IP and the fact that you replied to yourself, not to mention the obvious datamining.

Why so curious about what it would take for the "alt-right" to revolt? Someone in the clinton campaign, for example, might be very interested to have information like that. Having a dataset of what it would take for know political dissidents to rebel could be very useful info for someone who plans to enact policies that they know would raise the ire of the citizenry.

How much do you get paid?

I get paid in autists tears. Yours now for example. And i don't care if noone does the things /i/ do, because i'm not a fucking parrot like you.

Oh and stop ONLY talking about CTR. A lot of you newfags thinks they are the only shills around and have seemingly forgotten that you also have FBI, CIA, various private shill organizations, a million different organizations shilling for Israel and jews etc, etc. This was another thing that happened after TRUMP IS MESSIAH started becoming a norm on this board.