I have the urge to send something faggy to my oneitis like 'How are you, I...

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

I have the urge to send something faggy to my oneitis like 'How are you, I missed our chats.'
Why am I so fag? What could I send her to start the convo again? My duck will be too out of place. I haven't build it that much yet.

Attached: 1516303141375.jpg (35.69 KB, 500x472)

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

beta cuck

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Teach me..

Attached: Teach-me.jpg (69.1 KB, 1280x720)

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

you just have to realize if she isn't talking to you, she isn't interested in you. at most she will take your orbiting\compliments and use you as an emotional tampon, but she will only fuck chad

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

There is no exceptions to this? Like waiting for you to start convos etc?
Will they always come talk to you first to say hi etc if they are interested?

Attached: 1516799571131.jpg (40.72 KB, 500x375)

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Sure they do that sometimes, girls like to play social games. But if she always stays quiet, then I'm sorry user.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

is there any amount of days that I should wait in between chats? More or less?

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Will they always come talk to you first to say hi etc if they are interested?
Absolutely, if women are really interested they will engage a convo first

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Start by acquiring a big pile of cocaine and from that point things will just start rolling by themselves, trust me, noob

Attached: trunks.jpg (76.98 KB, 574x620)

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Just a few days and then it's certain. If she doesn't approach, it's best to just forget about her.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

last message 03/16
mfw
I think there is no cure for my case. I have done these mistakes far too many times and have learnt so few so slowly. Losing nice potential grils left and right. I don't even know where to start on how to find substances.

Attached: tfw1445784190239.jpg (118.73 KB, 805x1000)

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Attached: C979676F-437E-4892-890E-48D4CE74A75C.png (1.4 MB, 909x1280)

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

That's funny but believe it or not I have the looks. That's why I can start these convos and get interest. Everything else is tough. No pic but it did happen.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

If you were really good looking women would be interested in you and start conversations. I think you’re bluepilled and still oblivious about how ugly you actually are

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Some girls lack self-confidence, and won't initiate because they don't feel worthy. But again, they only feel that way for Chad.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

But then why does she sees every new thing I post on my shitagram if she doesn't give a damn?

It does.
you get interest for looking a cool guy
you show autismo signs
they lose itnerest
don't stress over looks it's not the only thing

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

It would only move you further from where you want to be.

She's probably keeping you around as a plan B or C, stringing you along for your attention while never giving you what you want. Or, just enough to keep you on the hook so you're still attached enough to provide gibs or protection to her should she want it from you.

Basically, you're the mirror image of a girl who has fallen in love with a guy but he's just using her for sex and doesn't give a fuck about her. She keeps having sex with him and trying to earn some emotional commitment from him, but he's not having it. Instead here's you, giving her the emotional commitment and such but not getting anything in return. It's a raw deal, and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

If she has an instagram that's a red flag. You shouldn't associete yourself with women that have instagram, facebook nor tinder. Cut all ties.
Real shy women don't have social media. They rare, just like men who pretend to be shy to get laid.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

I'm sorry, user, but i honestly believe that people who can't get drugs must be too autistic to reproduce. That's sad, even normies know how to get drugs.

Attached: 006wc45yf.jpg (105.86 KB, 570x409)

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

I see what you say it makes sense. Not too hard to accept it, just disappointing.

I am oblivious about this world..

Blake James
Blake James

True love only exists in fairy tales, unfortunately.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

edgy

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

I will get out right after, don't worry
What the other anons say might be true, but it really depends on what kind of person she is. If she's the normalfaggiest of normalfags, these anons are right.
But if she is showing signs of self confidence issues, is below average in looks, has signs of depression, or any other deformity that makes her lesser than your average Stacey, there is a very high chance that she won't message you first because she's terrified. From personal experience- I can never ever do it. I'm hideously ugly and most likely annoying the crap out of the only person that actually talks to me, so I try not to bother him, unless he chooses to start a conversation.
Examine your previous conversations with her- for example, if she mostly gives one word answers to your walls of text, she wants to get rid of you. If she's been having an actual conversation with you, there's a chance that it's okay.
Tl;dr- if she's a complete normalfag, don't do it. If she's not, you can try. What's the worst thing that can happen?

Attached: hol-up.jpg (29.83 KB, 400x384)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Love doesn't exist in fairy tales at all.

Smooching passed out women. ☑
Starting wars over women. ☑
Finding lost women in the woods and making them clean your house. ☑
All lonely old women are evil witches. ☑

Love? ☒
No.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Just ask if she wants to do it again sometime

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

oneitits
inflammation of the one
no you fucking mong
<oneosis
<disease of the one
this is what you retards should be sazying not that stupid disinfo meme "oneitis"

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

tru tru

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

nobody cares

Attached: stfu.jpg (20.58 KB, 300x391)

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

shilling the misinformation campaign "oneitis"
yeah fuk off kike

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

My duck will be too out of place. I haven't build it that much yet
Send her this.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit