How do I learn to stay away from politics and just live my life as a normalpleb...

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

How do I learn to stay away from politics and just live my life as a normalpleb? I want to get into sports. Sports guys seem to be the least political group of people and they're able to focus that energy towards their favorite sports teams and shit. I don't want to get into e-sports. Because e-sports is overrun with Koreans and Chinks and it's ultimately going to remind me of the utterly depressing state of geopolitics we currently exist in.

Attached: all-smiles.png (78.01 KB, 308x320)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

How to not into politics guide.
Step 1. Ignore all political discussion and affiliation.
Step 2. Grofit

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

he wants to un-swallow the red pill
Sorry, kid. You could try brain damage. Other than that, sportsball will never hold your attention.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

How do I learn to stay away from politics and just live my life as a normalpleb?
You don't. There's a world war brewing.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

e-sports is overrun with Koreans and Chinks
not csgo

cue sports are pretty comfy tbqh

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

There's a world war brewing.
That's wishful thinking. A World war would actually make politics worth getting involved in again. It would mean America would get off its ass again like in the first world wars

The reality is much more grim. There will be no world wars, instead society will just gradually stagnate into another Dark Ages like the fall of Rome
I play CS:GO quite often and its pretty comfy. In fact I find it my only real distraction from the state of the world right now. Which is ironic given the setting of the game

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

wanting to be a normie
<wanting to be a normie
a normie
<normie

Hey bud. I can see you're making a big mistake in your life and I just want to persuade you to chose a different path. What's so wrong with the one you're on?

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

I want to get into sports.
Wanking is a sport, you should take that up. People on those cam sites take it up professionally and get paid a pretty penny for their services.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Don't watch the news/go on news sites.
Don't go on /pol/ boards or /pol/ tier threads.
Focus on career shit.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Best served with a generous helping of Dan's elixir.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

You need a hobbie, sports could be it, is there anything else you like that you could focus your time and energy into?

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Attached: a7a965cb096c949898c66b542d5d75b5ca1a34864e3ff29f26f1ee041fdd8d2b.jpg (112.61 KB, 1008x600)

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Dan's big thumb makes my prostate twitch.

Attached: cf15ffaad4951997071123d421ac28ef3d058bb6ac08f4c5dc27f2c3d37a518c.png (35.53 KB, 615x614)

David Cook
David Cook

Normalfags are happy though. I want to be a happy normalfag
I'm practicing piano. I have an old hand-me-down Roland RD-500

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Attached: danny4life.png (30.96 KB, 238x251)

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Normalfags are happy though.
No they aren't. It's a lie.

I want to be a happy normalfag
Not at that cost you don't. So much is expected of you. If you are in the grocery store you have to ask total strangers boring shit like how their day is going and "OH YEAH BILL DID YOU SEE THE GAME?", then you have to talk about the game which means you had to have watched the game.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

It's a lie.
So..?

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

If you are in the grocery store you have to ask total strangers boring shit like how their day is going and "OH YEAH BILL DID YOU SEE THE GAME?", then you have to talk about the game which means you had to have watched the game
That to me is a preferable alternative to discussing the crushing reality of geopolitics with fellow miserable anons

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

lol, what is this? If politics is beneath you, you don't go for the pastimes that are beneath politics such as sports. You have no choice but to go for something more stimulating and mentally rewarding. I'm not saying this because that's what I want you to do. I genuinely don't think you would enjoy sports unless you're suffering brain damage. Sports is politics for cavemen is why. Instead of Repubs vs Dems you've got Team A vs Team B. It's the same shit and the same religious fanboyism you see in politics, but now you get to worship your favorite rich, young, muscular athletes play with a rubber ball instead of rich, old, fat politicians grabbing you by your own balls. So did you get disillusioned or is politics too highbrow?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Repubs vs Dems
That is sport, that isn't politics. Politics requires understanding policy, not picking a team.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

I think you'll find unless you're a politician yourself, your post is full of hot air.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

If I was a politician my post wouldn't be full of hot air…
What?

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

The difference is sports don't have real world consequences. Politics do. Even if they are both fundamentally the same thing

Brody Price
Brody Price

implying pleb politics have real world consequences

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Your vote matters.
Good goy.

Cameron King
Cameron King

Realize that it's all imaginary emotional and trite.

Attached: answers.png (730.22 KB, 1731x966)
Attached: 702e14bac284816ef41930bcfdb0eeef568a99836ef178693ffed5df197f1c73.png (661.98 KB, 1731x966)

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Just stop going to /pol/. It sucks now. If Trump takes a shit then its on the front page for days.

Nolan White
Nolan White

missing the point this hard

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit