Leftists already starting to celebrate

I've been seeing more and more of this on leftist forums I monitor, they seem to think this election is already over and that their great leftist utopia awaits them, lead by the most corrupt bitch on the planet who thinks they're all disgusting plebs. They were certain Brexit didn't have a chance and we all know how that panned out.

When Trump wins we're going to see a literal avalanche of salt. Thousands of leftists will commit suicide, tens of thousands will hopefully leave the country, thousands more will riot and be purged.

And we're only a few weeks away from the greatest happening of our time.

archive.is/LgrOw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vTWKw
wizbangblog.com/2015/10/19/potus-derangement-syndrome/
ktla
ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They probably won't vote if they celebrate to much.

The Luggenpresse shows no quarter. Keep up the fire gentlemen (((they))) will try to sow seeds of doubt.

Totally objective polling with even distribution of right and left wingers, right?

Do they understand that doubt is an irrelevant concept?

I want the leftists to think they have it in the bag, when Trump wins it may be a large enough of an emotional swing to cause a few more thousand leftist suicides.

Its Brexit all over again.

They have no shame

They think they are in control.

But of course, my friend. When has the media in general, to say nothing of the Huffington Post specifically, ever distorted the truth?

We are going to revolt if need be, but looking at the electoral college does scare me. How many states both parties have locked, it scares me how much power and how must rests on swing states.

I think if they keep this shit up they're only going to increase the number of leftists who don't bother going out to vote. Logic would dictate they should be creating panic/urgency in their base to go vote, but instead they're playing the Trump already lost game which will only backfire in their faces.

It's fucking mind-boggling.

Who the fuck actually believes this?

Is this really them celebrating because they truly believe he's already lost, or because they think that signaling that he's already lost is going to convince people other than leftist faggots already voting for $hillary? Either way, it's absolutely retarded behavior. I await the meltdowns when God Emperor ascends the throne with a shit eating grin on his face.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

This is so nice to hear. I can't wait to see the butthurt. It's going to be so good. These people deserve it for allowing themselves to become so foolish.

They should've rigged it to 88 percent if they wanted to control meme magic. Sad.

Oh PLEASE let this be praise kek the almighty.

polls put hillary at 91% meanwhile trust of media has dropped to 6%

hm

We should start securing his second term when he goes up against Kanye West in 2020.

I can't wait. I'm going to have the time of my life. It is going to be glorious.

It's Huff and Blow shite.

Did these faggots even see the last debate?

They want to win so badly that they have a reality where it is true in their minds. The more minds that believe it gives it more credence apparently, judging by the amount of people indulging in the widespread fantasy.
It keeps them from worrying and stressing out, but it looks like many don't now when to stop and have accepted this substitute reality. At least that is my take on it.

At this point, the leftists will think they have won

Let them taste victory.

Before we mobilize our hidden reserves to swing around, and block them off on either flank.

They will be surrounded on 3 sides, they will have nowhere to go, but backwards,

There will be..
No. Mercy.

Basically since Trump was at 14% support in the primary before overtaking Jeb! the media has been saying "its over"

So i really don't believe them anymore. All you can do is move forward 110%

It's almost like they like to set themselves up for maximum triggering.

Oh my god politics is going the way of The Apprentice
first normal fools, then it's all celebrities for some reason

How stupid are these people?

Underrated post.

It's a known phenomenon that people who think their candidate can't lose won't bother to get to the polls.

Don't interrupt huff post, they're making a mistake.

Fucking kek.

This is just the female brain at work in the case of Huffington Post. But for the rest of them, a Jewish promise of shekels and leftist mental illness is enough to justify any atrocity as long as it is from the right person. If the Clintons publicly burnt puppies alive on camera, leftists would just shrug it off and try to justify it.

And how do you think Trump will win?

Cunts dont care about policy, they care about gibsmedats and their hijacked female instincts. Wikileaks doesn't mean shit to them or the rest of this retarded population. Trump doesn't have the cunt vote, white women are going to throw the election again.

I say white women bc they're the only women with a choice. The others are of course going to hate white men regardless.

It's called the silent majority.

they probably watched a "must see" moment of hillary getting applause and nothing else

Don't interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

"A week is a long time in politics"

Pic related is all yu really need to know about the "Oy Vey we won, goy!, Its true!".

Our enemies are retarded and can't stop lying.

Not that I would ever wish for such a catastrophe, but if there's a major Islamic terror attack before the election, tons of voters will cross over to Trump.

They support hillary

Let's have a poll here to see if Trump will win ;-)

They've been saying this since the beginning and they haven't been right once.

HuffPo trying to meme Hillary to victory. This is not how you do it and exactly why you're losing.

Are they trying to fool the goyim or trying to fool themselves at this point?

Stage 1: Denial

it's disinformation. they hope that potential trump voters will feel defeated and stay home

It is truly disheartening to see that our enemies are so fucking phenomenally retarded, and yet the common people around me on a daily basis are even more retarded.

that's a pretty epic video

Let them celebrate, that kind of delusion is exacrly what will make those wastes of skin not vote because they believe it's a done deal and queen cunt is assured to win. We'll have the last laugh anyway, once they're rounded up and awaiting trial to be sent to work camps.

They sure feel like they're in charge

Man that video makes me grin.
It reminds me that Trump being here is already a larger feat than winning the primary.

That cuts both ways though, so it doesn't make any sense to push that narrative, especially on a leftist website.

It's going to backfire on them

I have an idea.
We feed them that.
We go silent, don't bother commenting, and appear to cowl to their views.
Meanwhile, we quietly reinforce the right wing sites and continue pumping out the social media co-opts without ever mentioning trump. Then when someone brings up trump be all like "What are you talking about? Who cares?" or whatever.
This makes them think that we have folded.
Meanwhile, as they get arrogant and they decide that since their person has won, they won't go to the polls. Those of us who have decided to vote for the god emperor zerg rush the polls.

it cuts both, but one way harder

yeah. seems like they just keep digging the hole deeper and deerp

idk about that

Yea, harder on leftists because the percentage of right wingers who read faggington post is close to zero.

What they don't understand is niggers are the lazy ones who won't get out and vote if they think they've won

Attacking is okay. They're going to get sloppy and deeper in denial no matter what. At this point, no matter how loud or quiet Trump's support becomes, they'll be "lalala this is the end of Trump's campaign Hillary won".

Leftists believe if they say a thing enough it will make it true. How many times now is it that they've declare Trump's campaign over with no hope of coming back only for it continue slapping their shit? It's not assessment, it's just wish casting. They did the same thing to Gamergate and the Tea Party. They prematurely declared them dead while both were still wrecking their shit.

It's like they didn't even learn from Brexit.

That's fair. On jewbook I've noticed this out of people "Well I didn't read all of your points and I think what I read you made good points but ar you really…." like, they don't care at this point that their lady is the latest corporate globalist puppet. They just want their party to win because they think that anyone who goes beyond the standard left right paradigm is a "Insert 'ist form here".

I have found this election cycle to be enlightening. Liberals turn on their own if they don't fall lockstep with the party line. God help you if you're gay and voting for trump. I've seen them torn apart in public for supporting the law and order guy over the nuclear cleansing fire girl.

What?

I wonder what they're going to lie about once they lose.

Yeah we've never seen this before

This. Even if they think they win in Nov 9, we don't have to quit and believe the rigged outcome if we don't want.

They'll say Trump rigged the election, as feebly and impotently as they can.

Trump wins: Libs are slaughtered in the streets and America is made great again
Trump loses: RWDS are formed, and libs are slaughtered in the streets, and America is made great again

Either way works for me tbh.

With my vote, and hopefully, a lot of other votes and agreement with the electoral college.

Radicalization will grow in America and democracy will fall

why does that nigger have a toilet in his yard

It's like these faggots think we have never seen defeatism shilling.

"You Trump voters who outnumber us may as well give up because it is over! SRSLY GAIS!"

At best this is delusion at worst this is trying to build a narrative to justify vote fixing.

They're niggers, user. They are creatures of passion. He saws it, he wonts it, he takes it.

Was watching a TRS show to kill the time, too much black pilled stuff on we got to plan in case Trump doesn't win. I had to turn it off. If we can't win this then the west deserves to fall. Those who are strong will pick up the pieces of Rome 2.0 and start over.

Because he's got more class then you're average Indian.

polite sage

Muh Russians rigged the election. Absolutely guaranteed.

nah duude, it was the rich and corporations who did it, all those fascists in government broo

I think your vision of who trump is might be a little skewed.

I like le filter man's more pragmatic approach with paying bounties on people who rape protest on tv. He encourages the rebelious spirit and keeps people sharp super male vitality. They way he talks about it sounds like he'd rather a violent revolution. Most innawoods types and huntin shootin fellers are right wing, common sense folks anyways.

This article is a waste of space though. I think they are writing them for themselves, on autopilot. I don't even think the internet libs it's meant for even read it. A lot of these people just read the headline, maybe the byline and the picture and "like" or "share"

You know what's great about having polls where Trump is losing? They think they've won, and they don't bother voting.

The losing side isn't going to vote less because they're losing. The winning side will, the psychological plan is backfiring on the lügenpress - the hare is beating the tortoise.

kek won't deny us the honour of mining such fine salt. I can't wait for it.

Come what may, destiny will reveal itself. Even if destruction ensues around the world, it's merely the organism fighting to break out of its shell. You have nothing to lose in that case but your right to be.

Where were you on November 8th, when we saved the world? Why, the polling places of course!

If Trump wins then we can say that peak SJW was last year when the Supreme Court ruled poop dick "marriage" legal. Current Year + 1 will be the turning point when Trump gets elected in November.

These people are always, unceasingly, unfailingly wrong about everything. It's like a law of the universe.

Trump landslide confirmed.

Well, just look at Brexit. Most of the Millennials who complained incessantly on social media that Leave won didn't even bother to go and vote. Voter turnout for Millennials was something like 33%

Don't forget to vote then, don't make the mistake alluded to

I don't get how they can be this stupid. Their goal is to demoralize Trump voters. But Trump voters don't read HuffPo and if they read it, they certainly don't trust it one bit. So the only thing HuffPo achieves with this is instilling a feeling of complacency into their actual readers, which are overwhelmingly Clinton supporters. Ayy lmao.

I'm not blackpilled, but I can't read these threads otherwise I know if Hillary wins I'll go into despair. 'm hoping for the best, yet preparing for the worst.

(checked)
As much as I'd love to, unfortunately I'm BritishBest of luck, Americhums.

I've already been going around the far-left websites, full of smug SRS/goon assholes who would never vote for any republican (let alone Trump), and egging them on by conjuring the most horrible (to them) visions of a Trump presidency. They genuinely believe that Trump will put people in concentration camps. But they know they're safe because it's impossible for Trump to win, right?

When the election results hit, it'll be the greatest mass triggering in history. Leftoids across the country will go into simultaneous amygdala hijack, you'll be able to hear their panicked shrieking in the streets. There'll be injuries, suicides, massive property damage from them just smashing things in rage and terror. It'll be glorious.

But user. Hillary received no applause

Well I guess it's time to pack it up and regroup back in 2020 guys, nothing that can be done. We're even losing Pepe.

Such noble and dignified people. Truly, they are not only our equals, but the real kangz of this planet.

Whenever you see a leftist blaming white men for violence against women you should send them this vid and tell them to go fuck themselves.

>this is what hillary supporters actually wish someone even complimented them like this

That said, planning for the contingency of Hillary winning wouldn't be unwise. A Clinton victory would mean a massive amount of illegal spics getting amnesty in an attempt to import votes, and more leftist Supreme Court judges. The US would permanently become a Democrat one-party state. You'd have just two years before they take control of the House and Senate too, and then barring a civil war America will be under complete and irrevocable control of leftist, internationalist interests as led by the Jewish banking clans. After that point the only options for the preservation of civilization are either entryism in the Democrat party to try and steer it away from ZOGgery, or to work toward the destruction of the United States itself as a force in the world, to deny the NWO its further use as a golem. Neither will be an easy task, so fingers crossed for a Trump win!

They're claiming victory all ready. It all comes down to.
they have no (((base))). ignore them.
if you want to see their tactics. look them up on jewtube.

Among other things I'm sure they'd pull a "MANY TRUMP VOTERS REGRET THEIR DECISION" a la Brexit.

On the otherhand this cuck says.

US press isn't that sophisticated.

But, on the off chance that they are, expect to hear 'It was just a protest vote' (ignoring that America has third parties for that)

Well, LGBT folks who go against the grain tend to be called uncle toms etc for not supporting the democrats.

Here's some gold (Pulling right now from LGBTQ+ magazines fb feed)
"How stupid can one be ??? Trump and his gang are homophobic assholes ! Now, have they understood now those brainless gays that we have nothing to expect from those nazis ???"

"The Gays supporting Trump will be one of the first to be sent to concentration camps and made into soap. A gay person voting Trump is basically committing a convulated suicide."

" Looks like this "GAY" supporter was a person paid by Trump , usually People from our community are not aggressive. this is an incident that was paid by #DeplorableDonald"

"I have never understood the concept of being a gay republican. For me it is equal to "Jews for Hitler". I understand the principles of conservative politics, more power in the hands of individual states, smaller taxes and so on. But to willingly align yourself with a political entity currently dominated by the Religious Right, that despises and demonizes your very existence is the epitome of self-loathing."

"I think perhaps there should be an intelligence test before people are allowed to vote. Because if you are a minority race, LGBT, or a woman, and you vote for Donald Trump, you obviously are developmentally disabled."

" I don't care what their phony baloney excuses I don't buy it for a second. They are into Donald Trump because there are power-hungry white men who probably have more hidden prejudice against others then they would ever admit to. They think that because they're white and wealthy they'll be spared from any of the horrible anti-gay things that Mike Pence will do the minute he gets into office. They are wrong. Their decision is wrong. And their excuses and apologies are absurd. These gay men have a lot of explaining to do to the LGBT community which they have betrayed and turned their back's on!"

This is what we face. This is why I turned my back on the democrats and being part of the proper lgbt community. It's why I present male and don't talk about being trans. It's why I sit back and say "Screw it. Let the missiles fly. Party of tolerance my ass"

backwards towards ?

Two issues with five thirty eight.

Problem one, with their analysis they don't factor in the swing vote that will happen from the democrats being in power for eight years. Problem two, they are biased cucks. Seriously, look at their main page.

it's total bullshit.
hahahahaaha. these new england cunts think they know everyone. or they're just straight lying as usual.

They'll try and use that meme to de-legitimize Trump as a democratically elected leader. They don't care about the will of the goyim. To them, democracy is just a fig leaf, something to give them legitimacy as they take power and abuse it to their own ends, since they can't attain it any other way. If they could, they would end democracy but keep the legitimacy it gives them. And if Hillary wins, that is exactly what is going to happen.

They SAY this to make themselves appear to look smart. But if you actually try to implement it, they panic and shut it down. I wonder why…

My vote's on the bog. Cliffs are hard to find and ovens cost money. Bogs, on the other hand, give life to frogs and kill subhumans, and all for free! What's not to like?

Checking these dubs.

I wanted to know about the specific incident involving the 'Law and Order guy'

Every Kang needs his throne

I'm just using law and order guy to describe Trump. Since I was using nicknames and descriptors, I just wanted to be consistent and use it for both Trump and Clinton. Kind of a contrast between the two as well.

Obligatory. Can't wait to see these presstitute whores put some respeck on the God Emperor's name.

If for no other reason alone but to see how hard these bastards start backsliding, I can't wait to see this man become president.

Shame, too, because it seemed a couple weeks ago they'd all reached acceptance. Don't know whose idea it was to reboot the whole sequence and put them through the whole delusion roller coaster all over again.

Arizona is full of Mexicans (now more than ever) and Mexicans votefor democrats.

Demography is destiny.

Ookay

Don't see that happening

Yess HuffPo you're right, Trump is defeated :^)

Hillary is leading by +82 margin, no point of even coming out to vote, she's gonna win all 50 states! :^)

the mexicans don't fucking vote you stupid nigger. only one county is a bit of a toss up. but the state went 100% trump. fuck off stupid reddit spacing nigger.

Former Arizonan here. This user's right. The state is most certainly going to Trump even with some of the spic population voting. However, the state newspaper, Arizona Daily Republic recently endorsed Hillary right after running a smear campaign on the "toughest Sheriff on immigration in the country" Joe Arpaio as they are trying to stage a democratic uprising. Most likely hedging their bets on a Mexican majority electorate by 2020, so this may indeed be the last time Arizona goes Republican. Depressing observation but white flight is already occurring with many heading to Northern AZ and Colorado.

This.

Their overconfidence and complacency will be their downfall.

no way. they've been fuck off bias since 2000 pushing muh immigration and other pozzed bullshit. some dude wrote an angry as fuck letter in 2003 that details the same exact shit going on now as then. im too lazy to look it up for you. the company is owned by an out of state company too. who the fuck listens to them besides old stupid fucks?
not when the RWDS are employed he's apparently a spic though.

this state will never go blue. never. only 1 county is pozzed, maybe the other one will go as well. 2 counties for clinton, rest for trump.

WHY AREN'T I 91 POINTS AHEAD, YOU MIGHT ASK?

They'll be lying to themselves in the end. "This can't be happening," they'll think…

AS THE NOOSE IS PLACED AROUND THEIR NECK.

Ronald Reagen was an actor.

It's an echochamber at this point fam

I can't wait until Hillary gets elected and we get to blow shit up with Russian support
:^)

It's not just the AZ Republic. pic related is from the Yuma Sun

they want to raise moral in own camp and dont actually expect anybody outside to believe their shit anymore.

lol

Don't worry, I voted in the primaries.

hahahahhahahaha

have some sexy jews.

The best part? If they read this they'll think we're delusional. It will only reinforce it.

Let them celebrate, let them be confident enough to stay at home on voting day :^)

Also don't get demoralized you dumb spineless faggots I ought to spit in the nostrils of each and every one of you.
This is desperate propaganda, and we're winning, but we must not give up, give in or halt out pace. Push, press an be as smug as you can be, for Kek and for country!

My prediction.

It will go blue permanently in the next 10-20 years unless spics who are here legally and have established roots are gotten rid of. Indio monkeys vote left.

Here's the thing you and the rest of Holla Forums need to understand OP.
Our odds of winning this election were never good, even with massive popular support the system is rigged.
They will put Hillary on the throne the same way she won against Sanders, through election fraud.
All their denial of Trump (the choice of the people) will tell us is that all peaceful means of airing our grievances have been closed off to us.
If Trump loses, it is not a matter of "oh well maybe we'll win in the next election" and then we go back to twiddling our thumbs.

If Trump is robbed in this election, we prepare for war.

Video fucking related.

Proof.

Is it possible to prepare for war?
I had a nightmare that Hillary won through rigging.
What would Trump do if he loses?

trips in threes? fucking checked

That's statistically impossible in a four person race. What are the demographics? How many people did they poll?

I wouldn't be surprised if most millennials who did turn out voted yes.

I don't know why people think Trump can win and comparing this to Brexit. Britain is like 88% British. America is 60% white. If Barry Goldwater, Lincoln Rockwell and Pat Buchanan couldn't be elected when America was even more white back then what reason is there that Trump even has a chance? If democracy could save America we wouldn't be in an existential crisis in the first place.

If only white men could vote he would win almost every state but that's not the case. The vote of minorities and single moms will count the same as the vote of a white man. If you're counting on Trump to win you're just going to have your hopes crushed. And you're placing your hope in the wrong people. You're placing your hope in minorities to save America and you're placing your hope in people that are killing themselves with drug use and by eating themselves to obesity to save America. You're placing your hope in single moms that couldn't be fucked to give their own children a wholesome life to save America.

America can't be saved through democracy. These people will have to be disenfranchised and have no business voting for anything.

If freshly imported Mexicans can vote, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. We should really have you Europeans come over for a weekend and vote in a state like California that is lax on voter IDs and the like.

I feel like one of you faggots is going to fuck up and bring Guac bowl back into the conversation.

Ameribro, how come California is worth so much ?

They have a large population.

You mean they're a big state ?
Not a large human population.

Like 10% of the country lives there.

lol

The electorate is still about 70% white, user. Also, electoral college votes will be more important than the absolute number of votes Trump gets.

I was implying the exact opposite you Jew.

What a day it was.

Just remember to get out and vote you crazy fucks. Carpool as well if it means getting lazy fucks to the polling booths. Keep an eye out for buses as well.

I can almost guarantee the left are going to go all out with their shady shit. Go in groups if blm or the panthers start shit too at the doorways too. Watch out for false flags as well.

relevant

Ask not what Trump can do for you…

i like how they completely ignore they already had a sex offender president in the 90s

Or how if anything is guaranteed to turn this country into a 3rd world shithole, it's the unchecked illegal immigration they adore so much.

Ok so hillary wins…

And a decent chunk of Mexico, too. But hopefully not for long.

Buy guns, stock ammo, stock dry and canned food, try to have a house with a basement and be prepared to go inna woods if things get really bad. /k/ used to have lots of good prepping threads, read some of them.

Oh yeah, consider Shillary Cunton will probably start a nuclear war with Russia buy a Geigar counter or a personal electronic dosimeter. Remember, 5 sieverts of radiation and you die!

Quality Webm

/k/ is a better source for information on this than Holla Forums.
That being said, stock dry, long lasting food and necessities rice, beans, salt, etc, etc. as well as medical supplies (bandages, tylenol, antibiotics, etc, etc.
In addition to this have some basic survival gear including a decent backpack and some good shoes/boots.
A final addition would be a battle rifle, I'm currently saving to purchase my first AR-15 and I want to have it before the election concludes.
You should purchase oil for said rifle and at least 500 rounds of ammunition at a bare minimum as well.
Finally and most importantly, know people around you that you can count on and plan with them.
I have a group of between 10 and 20 people I know I can rely on who will be coming with me when things tip off.
You don't want to go it solo.

Be vigilant, be prepared.

All that does is encourage complacency in Hillary supporters because if they think they're going to win for sure now, they won't need to bother voting.

I remember that "wakey wakey" tweet. Felt good.

Yep, there's a good possibility the bitch will try.
Some basic fallout gear is a good idea.
Also if you live near a major urban center (I'm an hour from Chicago) have a plan to get the fuck out of dodge at the first sign of trouble.

But we actually do user
Always have a back up plan

What a time to be alive

Here's a tip. You don't need a prescription to buy pet antibiotics and they work on humans too.

You should of course read up on them first to make sure; this is just something I heard, might've been on Doomsday Preppers, but in a TEOTWAWKI situation where you need to stock up, don't overlook your local pet mart.

That fucking webm though.

It still hurts, anons.

We're already well aware of that and have made use of it user, thanks for the tip regardless.
Now I do think it's important to say that prepping shouldn't completely overshadow the rest of your life.
Continue presenting yourself as a normie, maintain social connections, stay in touch with friends, work, etc, etc.
But always be working to improve your situation for the inevitable, and it is inevitable at this point.

Nope

After Brexit I made sure to tell all the leftys they were on the wrong side of history.

Lets just say the salt levels were elevated.

Imagine being a typical leftist who grew up being taught from a very young age about the Nazi rule and how it was the Worst Possible Thing, and being instilled with a deep-seated primal fear by your first exposure to violence by watching the old newsreels with the scary music and explosions. Imagine this fear constantly being reinforced by hollywood movies and other subtle media propaganda.

Now imagine you are suddenly teleported into the timeline of The Man in the High Castle.

That's what it'll be like for them. They will be convinced that they are living their absolute worst nightmare, realized. They'll be convinced that the Trumpstaffel will knock on their door any second to haul them off to the "gas camps".

Don't forget, on the day of the campaign we start our social media psyops
you guys have the vote hillary by tweeting images right?

Gotta more than 7th time by now.

The one-thousandth four-hundred and eight-eighth.

*eighty

THE GREAT AVALANCHE OF SALT OF 2016

Encourage them to keep celebrating. Its over. No one is going to vote for Trump. Its not even worth going to vote at all. Hillary has already won. Let's stay home and smoke weed instead and post on reddit

I'm surprised they're not saying the crazy muslim who committed the Orlando massacre was a Donald Trump supporter.

It's unbelievable how much these people live outside the real world. The Clintons take cash from countries that litterally send gays to prison or execute them just for being homos, Hillary wants to import more muslims and be the Merkel of America, and yet these fucking idiots keep on supporting her and accuse Donald Trump of being a terrible homophobe because he doesn't want to import more homophobia from the muslim world. We're dealing with completely irrational people. If your homosexual identity is the biggest thing in your life then you don't want to have more muslims in your country. Duh. Look at what's happening in the Netherlands and Europe. All the violent homophobes are muslims.

Wisco only really has Madison and Milwaukee as liberal hubs, and Waukesha county has delivered the GOP vote every time Walker was recalled. It has the distinction of being one of the most red counties in the entire country. You don't have to go very far north of I-94 before you see Trump signs everywhere.

story?

The Left learn, where have you been?

I love how now that the left has moved on to trannies, and pedos they have basically left the gays out in the cold. I honestly don't feel even one bit of sympathy for them

Holy shit. Could they not get a more stereotypical jewess to lead that jew-choo train? What's with the same frumpy clothes?

Oh how you don't know…

If any transgendered person speaks up for the gender stereotype, or decides they're voting trump. The crucifixion is even greater. However, instead of just being bolted to a cross, they are bolted to said cross, then drug through the streets, disembowled, dismembered, then hung from every major landmark that can be found as a friendly warning to NOT GO AGAINST THE DEMOCRATS.

The centipede connection all makes sense now

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING

she stopped in her tracks because her pussy gushed and she wanted him to hit on her further

I know several trannys who'll be voting Trump.

This looks more like good news for Trump than anything. They're cracking.

This. I wandered into a leftypol Detroit thread because curious cat. dumbasses were trying to argue that Detroit became/is a shit hole because of jobautomation (automation in the 60's? Wtf) and shipping jobs overseas rather then the result of white flight and incompetent democratic leadership from the 67 riots on.

are they really getting the 91% from their own poll?? How does that make sense, even to them? In what phase of mourning are they in? Anger?

Someone that comes here knows trannys.

Do they think we're going away after the election?

Which one of you Glorious Bastards did this?

Only jews and leftists draw backwards retarded swastikas.

It was a Z I thought… for Zionist?

If you were drawing a swastika to to represent the Zionist Media wouldn't you draw it backwards since they are the enemy and our opposite?

Yeah maybe, I thought that too.

Not so fast, Jew boy.

Not so fast, weeb.

They're already planning it.

They need a scapegoat to crash the Economy, but they don't want an internal source of angst.
This is why the DoJ pushed the fines on Deutsche Bank to the tune of 14billion. So they can blame collapse on Germany.

They want to rig the election, but don't want an internal source of angst. This is why they are setting up the narrative to blame Russia. It also serves their goal of protecting the Petrodollar in Syria because they have painted themselves into a corner.

By the way we just announced we are invading/going to start bombing Yemen yesterday. Our military is out of fucking control.

Image related faggot kike. Get out. Animu is bestu.

See #1 here:

yeah but thats totally different because russia was like fascist and stuff and we made it more democratic that way, we helped the truth win and they will just try and turn us into fascists by advocating for trump and uh… it's 2016

The file name for that video…youtube.com/watch?v=iHNY4juwbeg.
If there was only an "r" in the last 4 letters.
lol, jewberg.
I wonder if it was planned that way.

It'll take some luck at this point

captcha: jebtjl

Neckbeard
Fat
Little muscle
Loser

Check this leftist out, claims he bet $1000 that Trump will lose.

This is how you can tell he actually did it.

I'm sure his wife checked with her boyfriend as well.

wat the fug

But that's true. There is no turning back, we are going to make America great again!

A lot of millenials are jumping on the (((Stein))) bandwagon, with some of the cuckservative leaning ones going for McMulligan or some irrelevant lolberg meme candidate that isn't (((Johnson))). Shillary isn't getting that much out of millenials outside of the ones that have the brains enough to realize third party votes are useless in the current system but are bluepilled faggots enough to think "TRUMP IS GOING TO LITERALLY KILL ALL THE NONWHITES BECAUSE THE MEDIA TOLD ME SO AAAAAAA I'M SCARED" because they're faggots.

Don't forget how many jews are there because of (((hollywood))).

Yeah. They also fail to understand that the only people who read sites like Huff Post are people who have already fully submitted to extreme progressive values. It's just a giant circlejerk that only extreme progressives are invited to.

TOP KEK, ASKING PERMISSION FROM YOUR WIFE TO SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY

Leftist media outlets have been bleeding eyeballs for years. Every time they discredit themselves and attack others, they lose viewership.

We may have created the movement that will crash the media complex. All over a cartoon frog. I cannot think of an outcome more humiliating for them.

They aren't saying Hillary will win 91% of the vote, that's their estimate of the probability she'll win by any margin. They have some computer model that runs a bunch of simulated elections using existing polls as a baseline for what's the most likely popular vote % in each state (center of the bell curve or something like that), and they find that Hillary beats Trump in 91% of the simulations. You can see the summary of what they're doing at archive.is/vTWKw

Like Kenny Rodgers said in "The Gambler" the best this guy can hope for is to die in his sleep.

Trump is going to win, it is written. Kek wills it.

It's time to use shit like this to concern troll Hillary supporters into not voting because it's a waste of time.

I will check those dubs my good man.

They're trying to meme it. If normies keep hearing nothing but how screwed Trump is everywhere, they'll internalize that narrative and act accordingly (ie, vote for Shillary). We have to get out there and counter meme.

(checked)
Their meme magic is weak. We'll subvert their attempts to placate them into not voting.

kek dat pic. Imagine being a doctor & when you are alone with hillary you put a pepe mask on.

h

Except for the fact that just about every one I talk to is either voting Trump or not voting at all. I was out last night and started talking to a chick, and within 3 minutes she brought up that she was voting for Trump. She specifically said that the Clintons have way too many skeletons in their closets for her to even consider voting for Illary.

Maybe if you left your house and actually talked to white women your viewpoint wouldn't be so pessimistic. Attractive ladies are voting Trump, I know this to be true from personal experience. The only ones voting for Illary are ugly, depressed man-haters, and I firmly believe they need to be stripped of their rights, thrown in burlap sacks and beaten soundly. Praise Kek OK

EC needs a complete overhaul. Trump is going to win flyover country by margins of 70+%, yet its still possible for hillary to squueze out a victory by getting 51% of cali, ny, etc. Complete madness that an entire states electoral votes go to the winner of a few urban districts.

I'm surprised he didn't offer a blowjob from his wife if Trump won

That's misogynistic to assume he controls his wife like that. I mean come on, it's current year ;)

These people exist only to attempt to control the minds of others.

Its all manipulation - and enough of the people know it.

How appropriate.

Hilarious that the false flag swastikas are now HELPING us, and communicate our message to the media very effectively:

WE HATE YOU AND WANT TO KILL YOU ALL

I'm pretty sure it;s illegal in the US to be betting on US elections.

wow. Shocker

Does anyone have the image comparing HuffPo's page to a "If you see this while scrolling…but only if you respond with…"

No need to worry, people. The recent Rasmussen poll puts Trump ahead by 2-3%

Agreed.

Yeah but don't tell the liberals that.

lel i got 1200 riding on the election and im a poorfag.
It would be 2200 but i turned one guy from a normie to doubting the holocaust happened.
ive almost got him convinced
hes voting for trump now and laughs at wal and jew jokes

Didn't HuffPo publish "Why Hillary Lost" just a week ago?

HOL UP

Which one is the Rasmussen poll? The one that polls 200 people a day and predicted the outcome of the last three Presidential elections?

E E S T I
E
S
T
I

I hate to even contemplate it before it happens, because it would be the 2nd most amazing high, and I have to guard against a similar thing for myself.

SO IT WAS FORETOLD for the sixtieth time AND SO IT SHALL BE

I guess libshit amygdalas couldn't take any more after the absolute madman actually did it on the 2nd debate. Relax guys, you've got nothing to worry about :)

Remember Bush Derangement Syndrome?
Trump Derangement Syndrome will be a thousand times more hilarious, and it'll all be saved on twitter. I canna fuckin w8 lads.

I bet £60 myself. And Trump better fucking win cause that's my pocket money.

But Hillary said "sandnigger" in her emails. If we can make the hillary sandnigger email go viral by turning into a meme then Trump will surely win.

This

what the fuck do you and those dubs think is going on right now and has been going on for decades?

But won't this provide plausible deniability for blatant voter fraud?

I mean, if everyone expects Trump to lose they might not think twice when the election has Hillary winning by a landslide. It wont matter how many votes Trump gets in that case.

Well, we already have them on camera and in emails admitting to voter fraud.
With the Soros/HRC connection as well, and the explosion of anti-Hillary sentiment from prior voting demo's.
Fraud will fuck with HRC's chances of winning. We might end up with recounts happening in all non-ID states if HRC does win by a landslide. Just like the Florida recount in 2000.
Either way, it's fucking Huffpo, its an absolute shitrag that is giving Hillary a 90% chance of winning.

In all seriousness, we need to encourage this (Albeit carefuly, in such a way that doesn't demoralize dedicated Trump voters). If you make them confident enough, they won't bother to vote.

The gift that keeps on giving, can you imagine Wednesday the 9, the colon crucifixion on Twitter, the anal blasting in schools, the butt hurt in the workplace?

I'm capping and noting everyone that says that Trump is over to show them in their faces that day. The electorate has a short memory, you have to make them remember.

Literally every single white person in NJ is going to vote Trump. Only spics and darkies are gonna vote Hillary.
Hell, even my homosexual uncles who generally have been massive liberals are voting Trump.

Kek bess that man.

DESTROY THE LUGENPRESSE

Something interesting I found:
wizbangblog.com/2015/10/19/potus-derangement-syndrome/

Of note is this section:

They laugh now, but soon they will realize the gravity of the situation.

Isn't it a really stupid strategy the media choses for Clinton?

Clinton generates little excitement (look at the amount of people going to their rallys, the amount of signs or outright support you see for her).

Trump generates a lot. So the media now is making Trump the underdog in the race.

Isn't this pretty much contradictory to what you should be doing? If people are not excited enough to go out and vote for Clinton, Clinton will not win. Making Trump an underdog will backfire hillariously.

Kikes have been proven time and time again to have TERRIBLE foresight.

They might even try and organize a "resistance" like they see in all the movies with big evil nazi-like bad guys. On Reddit they're already talking about arming themselves for a rebellion, they think the people will flock to their side when they see "unarmed civilians being gunned down and raped for being members of the resistance".

user they're printing out millions of downvote stickers as we speak.

Ex. Ha these German goys will never really kill us will keep takeing all there money HAHA and they say this new
Veteran from the war will save them form us ha…

The thing is we know our poll would be heavily for Trump and arent pretending like its results are substantial news. Its literally a fucking echo chamber.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled some arab spring shit on Trump.

They've got a privileged position, control of the Holy Land and the backing of the world's strongest empire to do their bidding, what's the worst that could happen?

They don't control the holy land though. To the them the holy lands are from the euphrates to the nile. What did you think the greater israel plan was based on?

Which is why they'll push it too far in an attempt to claim those lands, and end up kicked out again.

It's important to remember that Bruce Jenner was one of Donald Trumps earliest and most vocal supporters in the media. Others have come but that was pretty much the moment that liberals went "oh shit" and realized Trump may actually have a chance of not just winning, but taking their ideological slaves from them.

Jenner is a murderer and fucked in the head, but emblemetic of the fact that there's unrest in the liberal camps they woudn't DARE admit to.

Remember that during the Dem convention people just found out about the leaks and there were protests at the gate. Clinton could barely hold an audience and entire states worth of representatives walked out. Not a week later CNN and NBC were claiming Berniebots were totally ok with Clinton and would vote for her anyway.

I fucking guarantee you that there are massive fucking arguments going on inside every single gay bar at one point or another.

Brexit was pretty close. This is not going to be close at all.

What? I thought he was just a tranny?

Didn't you hear about Jenner running somebody over?

Oh Lügenpresse, you so funny…

Tell them they don't need to waste their times voting

maybe not "murder", but this story is about "her" crashing the fuck into someone

ktla .com/2015/08/20/case-claiming-caitlyn-jenner-violated-speed-law-during-deadly-malibu-crash-to-be-presented-to-da-sheriffs-department/

*bruce

(1)

Ahh, this a slide thread

So this is just more scientific evidence that, no matter what, Women cannot drive.

Trump is totally gonna lose guise!

ww w.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct14

Oh wait…

Rassmussen has been shown to be pretty unreliable in the past… I'm pretty damn unsure who to believe

jew-choo train

Have you been living under a rock?

The more they try to convince themselves and everyone else about impending victory, the more cracks we can see appearing in their already damaged psyche. There will be no triumph of the shill.

Satan too, apparently.

Any anons in heavy spic areas should print out big banners with this on it and put them up at polling places on Nov 8th.

GOOD, MAYBE THEY WON'T SHOW UP TO VOTE
Let them think its a landslide victory

Honestly he is going to lose because Americans really do just want weed, free shit and cummies. Especially white people. This so called "silent majority" that you think is so right wing doesn't exist. Maybe one out of a thousand Americans are salvageable. The rest can't wait to vote for a womyn president and gibs. These Trump rallies and your internet echo chamber is a loud minority and you're projecting that onto the rest of the country and it simply isn't true. He's going to lose in a landslide.

That's what I thought before Brexit, too. We'll see on election day.

They will never be able to use meme magic.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

PA fag here. I've seen nothing but Trump signs all over the place.

kekto patronum

What the fuck did you say little bitch

Milo is a kike, yes? Everyone knows this. I guess you haven't seen all those times he outright says in interviews that "We Jews control the media. We do. It's a fact. If you deny this you are only fooling yourself."

Yeah he's a faggot and a race mixer, but who cares since it's a Jew, it's hilarious that Jews are getting a taste of their own medicine.

And he does keep outing the other Jews, doesn't seem to like them.

Do they feel in charge?

I can hardly wait, regardless of how it goes we still win.

I understand this reference

Jenner isn't a liberal. He criticized gay marriage earlier this year (which is pretty funny since he is still married to and romantically involved with his wife).

Not sure why he's doing all this tranny nonsense. Maybe to help him avoid vehicular manslaughter charges, maybe his (((handlers))) bribed/blackmailed him to do it, maybe it's just a publicity stunt.

why are lefties celebrating a potential Hillary victory? don't they realize that means the Day of the Rope comes early?

I'm surprised they're not claiming Utah.

Eugh, that's disgusting.

fag

one way or another "they're" using trump as a means to demonize anyone who's against the general schtick of the dems/left.

look at the way this chick comes across a run of the mill shithead and automatically thinks "trump" — while it's obviously awful and truly "Arrrrgjjj" you still gotta give them credit for working their emotional appeals the way they do. always gotta respect thy "opponent"

I hedged about 10% of my portfolio. It's easier than adjusting it. Overall, got a little better than +300 on Trump.

nice job reppin the deep cuts for your image

Yep. This is what I was thinking. If they can become euphoric enough, the bipolar swing back down should hopefully take a few lives with it.

by the time you get to the second image you realize that's the work of an epic ruseman. i mean, the part where all white "european-american" males should be restriced to workplaces and homes and only allowed out with approved female escorts? dude then calls it a "modest proposal" and signs it "ed davis" — lol

i gotta admit, i was kinda seething internally as i read the first image and went into the second one, but at the end i was ready to rasie my beer to "mr. ed davis" for successfully taking the piss out of SJWs/lefties/etc

Why is the west side of northern ireland so much more cucked than the east?

Family lives in WI, having been there visiting like 6-7 times this year, I think Trump has AT LEAST a 70% chance of taking the state. Outside of Madison/Milwaukee, Eau Claire is usually one of the main liberal bastions, and after spending the last 6 days there, I saw a grand total of 1 Clinton sign and 2 bumper stickers. Meanwhile there were Trump signs on damned near every block. I don't think UW is gonna have enough votes to swing it this year.

meanwhile at MSNBC

www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-hillary-2016

Would you vote for Hillary in 2016?

417k votes
86% NO

Bernd and Trumped. Shillarious.

Once upon a time in Africa.

The end.

The "Gamers are dead" articles, and following slander of gamers/gamergate was a practice run for a propaganda campaign.

It was the democrats' practice run for systematically slandering and ruining the reputation of the republican party.

This webm never gets old.

They believe what their media tells them, and the producers are working from the perspective of "maybe if we just keep lying eventually it will come true".

Severely underrated post

Let them think so, its actually good for us. If they get complacent then less will vote.

Hitler quads wills it.

I came here to check those quads

Second one from the right needs to hit the treadmill, as well as the 4th from the left. 4th from the right is passable tier

no doubt they'll call for a recount / another election

being from Commiefornia most of the time my vote is irrelevant, but I still go to the polls and have every single midterm and general election except for 1 time for 20 years. nothing, i mean nothing will stop me from going to the polls and pulling the lever for the donald (and voting NO on virtually every retarded measure the (((state legislature))) comes up with)

Kamraden same boat m8, probably making a run for innawoods in the South

Don't forget to take into account the amount of "xDDD I'm gonna vote for him because it'll be funny" types

Is it weird to hope that Prop. 64 passes, and in 4 years every libtard is too high and stupid to remember to vote?

Just remember to vote NO on 58 faggots. They wrote it to trick you; it actually removes the requirement that classes be taught in English.

Is this a new one?

fuck me, didn't see the copyright-date

Their suicides will be livestreamed

Good goy, $0.02 dollars will be deposited in your account

Just spread rumors that ICE will be staking out the polls to pick up illegal immigrants.

Actually what's to stop us from making some decent looking infographics and spreading this on twitter a week before the election. What is the DNC gonna do, say that it's all lies and encourage illegals to come out and vote? lel

If shillery wins, it WILL be because of election fraud. Those polls they are running are in favor of Shillery, clearly. The polls are ran be the (((media))) for fucks sake and they've been pointed out favoring the cunt over and over. In a fair election, Trump wins because most liberals are low energy and don't even bother voting, Trump has gotten more votes in the primary than Bush, right? And Bush was elected TWICE.

Yeah, the left will totally win this.

This, that article about how Trump has less campaign success than Romney is such a crock of shit, Trump has the most primary votes in history. More than Bush, more than Reagan. Hillary has one of the lowest voting counts in history. They just keep making up more and more lies while the facts are on our side.

hubris is the only thing they have anymore. It will make their tears all the more enjoyable.

google results for
donald trump will win the election
About 78,700,000 results

hillary clinton will win the election
About 63,700,000 results

its big gov
dumb ass

Happened after Jo Cox with Brexit.

what song is that in the webm?

Rule, Brittania!

Joe Cuckborough on MSNBC this morning:

quality digits

with digits like those i have no doubt of our victory

I mean he's a faggot it's not like he's gonna be breeding with all that BBC he brags about taking.

It's degenerate yes but there were a good number of Jews who supported the Nazis in the US during WWII.

99% of them are bad tho