UPDATE: Jews Continue to Expose Themselves After Fashy Trump Speech

youtu.be/3a-YB9Fc7E0

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified

rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-just-gave-an-anti-semitic-speech-dripping-with-hatred-and-the-internet-is-horrified/

Donald Trump’s ‘international bankers’ speech leaves some uneasy | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

jta.org/2016/10/14/news-opinion/politics/donald-trumps-conspiracy-theories-stir-uneasy-echoes

Dark echoes in Trump's talk of Clinton-world banks plot to destroy US sovereignty | The Times of Israel

timesofisrael.com/dark-echoes-in-trumps-talk-of-clinton-world-bank-plot-to-destroy-us-sovereignty/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GqX3W
archive.is/ZRYiC
archive.is/bJHFd
rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-just-gave-an-anti-semitic-speech-dripping-with-hatred-and-the-internet-is-horrified/
jta.org/2016/10/14/news-opinion/politics/donald-trumps-conspiracy-theories-stir-uneasy-echoes
archive.is/ehEtP
blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic
fortune.com/2016/10/06/donald-trump-federal-reserve-conservatives/
archive.is/EX2Vn
archive.is/0NNlv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry Schlomo, no shekels for you.

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified:
archive.is/GqX3W

Donald Trump’s ‘international bankers’ speech leaves some uneasy | Jewish Telegraphic Agency:
archive.is/ZRYiC

Dark echoes in Trump's talk of Clinton-world banks plot to destroy US sovereignty | The Times of Israel:
archive.is/bJHFd

you're right, sorry about that brother

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
Travis Gettys | October 13th, 2016 at14:37 ET

There are around 2 dozen tweets in the article.

Pic #1: Donald Trump speaking at Palm Beach FL

Source:
Archive:
archive.is/GqX3W

(1/2)

Donald Trump’s ‘international bankers’ speech leaves some uneasy
By Ron Kampeas | October 14, 2016 10:03am

>Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, noticed. [email protected]/* */ should avoid rhetoric and tropes that historically have been used against Jews and still spur #antisemitism,” Greenblatt said. “Let’s keep hate out of campaign.” Trump did not seem amenable to that kind of advice. If not hate, precisely, he was ready to indulge a willingness to blame a mysterious cabal. “This election will determine if we are a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged,” he said. “Our corrupt political establishment, that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people. Their financial resources are virtually unlimited, their political resources are unlimited, their media resources are unmatched.”

The article then lists similarities between The Don and The Protocols of the Elder of Zion

Pic #1: Donald Trump speaking at a campaign rally in West Palm Beach, Fla., Oct. 13, 2016

Source:
Archive:
archive.is/ZRYiC

(2/2)

Thank you "when the OP is shit" guy.

the "reddit spacing" tactic got old, eh?

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

How have these incompetent fucks gotten so far?
We must have been sleeping really hard they sneak like a stampede of elephants.

JEWS FEAR THE TROPE

I didn't see Trump mention kikes at all. Are jews implying that Jews run international banking cabals?

:^)?

CHECKED
The longer all this goes along, the more incompetent (((they))) show us they actually are. Their kike magic really did do a number on the minds of western civilization.

Some have said that these kikes are not like the kikes of the past and there is definitely some truth to that statement. As whites have gotten too comfortable so have the jews. I mean when was the last time a country kicked out the jews? I feel it is getting to be about that time.

Pay attention niggers. This is a good format for posting an article. Not an ironclad rule to follow it exactly but something close. It's not that difficult.

I think it was Guatemala where a rural Mayan town told Jews to GTFO because they acted weird and hostile to the residents while also trying to control how things worked there. That was in 2014.

The transparency of their shilling is incredible.

Checkedm Oh based "when the OP is shit" user. Kek's work being done on your watch.

fixed a typo

haaretz jew should get out more, been on forums for twenty years calling out kikes.

They just aren't able to control themselves. In my experience third-worlders not including sub-Saharan Africa can be pretty accommodating to Westerners as long as you respect the local customs. But these fucktards can't even manage to live in rural Guatemala without causing a shitstorm.

Jews 'forced' to leave Guatemala village

archive.is/ehEtP

the touch of lucifer can bring low even the most rational of people with ease.
everything perceived has meaning, and every perceived consequence of ones actions is sealed by superstition laden in fear.
it's painfully enlightening.
only a good will endures, albeit paralyzed, and can only be alleviated by the grace of god and the faith necessary to overcome your worst of fears.
if your will is not good, you will succumb to it. you will lose control; and your behaviors will likely consist of murder, suicide, or other desperate actions based on relentless, overwhelming fear.

now is always a good time for redemption.
the way of saving yourself may not be what you expect.

This kikes are so fucking neuritic that they are fucking giving themselves out for free, without Trump naming themselves.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE
These fucking jews actually believe that they have a RIGHT to invade Mayan land?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE! DESTROY THE JEWISH DISEASE!

HEIL HITLER FOR FUCKS SAKE

yes, these Jews really are that stupid.

they are basically tying their own nooses at this point

It makes me feel good someone cleaned up that Holla Forums guide I made. I'm glad someone got some use out of it. Good on you mate.

Oh man, the great american holocaust is just around the corner. Every kike is going to be stuffed into the nearest me n eds pizza oven all across the nation.

I was led to believe these kikes were smart…

He didn't even say Jews but the Jewish controlled media called it antisemitism.

Its like a Freudian slip. The Jews are admitting they control the banks without saying it outright.

for h'whut purpose?

Everytime the jews were at the top, their arrogance led to their fall. It's like an eternal cycle that has existed since jews exist. The shackles are off, they pissed off Trump, and he will bring the divine vengeance upon them like the many truly chosen men have done in the past. Hail the emperor!

>Walk the Dinossaur

OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE

STAHHHHHP

fug :—–DDD

Always using "dark" to describe Trump… and they say there's no collusion in the media.
Scott Adams commented on this.
blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic

Kek's not letting you wriggle out of it either, faggot.

top kek

They have a magical right to be everywhere.
White people have no right to exist at all.
These people are disgusting.

Lock'n Load, cowboys.

This ride is just starting.

Through systematic nepotism. Jews hiring other jews, jews shopping at jewish stores etc

They said it so much, it's now turning true.

The jews meme irresponsibly.

The good thing is, nepotism is a self-correcting problem. Unfortunately, the way it corrects itself is by filling an organization with unqualified, idiot people who usually ending up burning the entire thing to the ground, harming themselves as well as innocent bystanders.

True.

Bad music choice.
It doesn't make sense using that piece without getting to the climax.

It's the OP's vid which I converted as a webm since OP's a faggot and I slightly edited to remove the bottom "subscribe" part, and whether it's a bad choice of music or not, why did OP cut it out ?

My fault. Sorry

Are you fucking so dense to not use an adblock?Websites revenues are not destroyed by archives but by blocking ads and scripts you fucking subhuman. Why? Because if the ratio between page views and ad views diminishes the advertisers will lower their payments. Archives are useful to preserve an article and to show it in its original state. Fuck you.

Webms prevent us from raiding the page and downvoting en masse, plus most of the time the file name doesn't contain information about the origin of the file. You people must be purged.

using archive.is is to keep a website unaltered, unedited or erased. Are you fucking new ?

The original vid was at 500 views, and named "The Juice exposed themselves"

LURK MORE AND KYS

It was a general observation faggot. I hope you will get raped by a tranny. :)

well it looks like I got blessed by Kek ITT.

Unlike you, namefag.
check 'em

JUDEN!

Texas did 9/11

fortune.com/2016/10/06/donald-trump-federal-reserve-conservatives/
archive.is/EX2Vn

George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama, even when they disagreed with the Fed—and each one did at various points—they recognized the importance of keeping the Fed an island of nonpartisan expertise.
Trump is the single-biggest challenge to that tradition in recent memory. We cannot claim this wolf comes in sheep’s clothing. To invoke Justice Antonin Scalia‘s ominous warning, this wolf comes as a wolf. The independence of the central bank to set a monetary course separate from the day-to-day of electoral politics is as fragile as it is essential. Any president set on consolidating power away from the Fed and toward the presidency has significant resources to accomplish that goal. What Trump would unleash is bigger than Nixon. At least Nixon’s efforts were behind the scenes, leaving an institutional framework in place that could recover after his departure. Trump’s political assault on the Fed is transparent. If he succeeds, it could be years before the Fed recovers, if it recovers at all.

Czeched

where's the actual uncut speech ?

RaHoWa soon my brothers

lol

This. the jew named itself.

Kind of schlomo…now they can't call it a "conspiracy theory" (reminder CIA invented the term to discredit dissidents) that kikes control the world banks, media, and government. Keep digging the hole, your days are numbered, juden. We will rout you out!

Fuck you. Be more careful what you meme.

How is this a bad thing? Why do we show such loyalty to the (((fed))) who has perverted our monetary system and destroyed the value of our dollar and labor? Why do we need a federal reserve at all when our constitution's writers specifically warned against a central bank, especially one controlled be nefarious foreign powers. Why not have a common currency and each state it's own main governmental bank?

I like this. I like this a lot. Very flattering description of Trump. The jew still doesn't get it–this is WHY we are voting Trump. The term "audit the fed" makes the jew piss himself. Oh me oh my I cannot wait. You thought cunton deleted a lot of files, you ain't seen nothing yet. The fed is shaking in its loafers. They probably just ordered ten extra shredder machines and an indoor fireplace to burn the shreds.

They will be held accountable for their crimes. Funny, this is all we ask for, not rope, just an audit, and this alone is enough to cause such a panic. You can smell the guilt from here. The jew not only names itself but ousts its own crimes! What a pitiful entity.

Banking is treated as religious duty in the Talmud, so even if he didn't actually name any of them they all are forced to "recoil" because swindling and creating interest based debt it is part of the Jewish identity.

God bless that jewish neurosis, them being high iq masterminds seems like a meme with every passing day.

This kike looks like he's got AIDS or something.
He shouldn't bear the holy cross.

He's had more nigger dick than Holla Forums

They're not smart. They're just cowardly bastards who don't take risks, and thus let others do all the hard work.

Does Milo not believe himself to be a Jew or something?

It propaganda 101 mate. You tell a lie long enough it becomes true. Look at how people think the government see's everything and are unstoppable even if the people tried to rise up. That is what the government wants you to think. When in reality a shit ton of people are incompetent and even if they did have the technology to watch everyone it wouldn't happen because people fuck up so often.

Does anyone still deny it anymore? The whole Jews thing? They're not even hiding it anymore so you have no excuse.

Good job dipshit, thankfully better gets that yours have already declared a Trump victory.

The video makes sense when you watch the full thing, not the dirty truncated webm file. You have to be careful with music because of copyright if you want it to be jewtube friendly.

Eh … Holla Forums likes to think it "discovered" Jews. Let them have this. It makes them happy.

And wolves never hunt alone

TELL US MORE ABOUT THE PATH OF KEK

That Brian Stelter fella speaks like his mouth is bothered by the presence of his teeth.

All this fed talk happened after the fed reserve protest user started his protests. Coincidence? Or did our friend unleash our memetic powers into reality?

WAIT, HOL' UP.

WHY ARE YOU CONFLATING "INTERNATIONAL BANKING" WITH "JUDAISM"

ARE YOU SAYIN'

YOU BE SAYIN'

DAT JEWS RUN INTERNATIONAL BANKS?

SHEEEEEIT.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS A CRAZY OLE' ANTI-SEMTIC CANARD.

This is what I've been saying too

Best part is, the people not knowing these evil banker are all jews now do know. They are redpilling them without even knowing it.

Fuck you.

Trump Dark Confirmed.
This means he's powered up

They practically admitted the ZOG was real

The fucking audicity of these kikes

Bump

YOU FAGOTT

What is that picture from? I've heard he was like "you didn't make anything" or something like that

AHHHH

Run with it. Trump's shield in this case is Andrew Jackson. He needs to use Andrew Jackson, while the Jewish bankers kvetch and reveal themselves to the globe, and realize their narrative shattered long ago.

"You don't own nuthin" or the like, which in turn became "You don't own nuthin' goyim"

Jon Leibowitz made an appearance on Colbert's shitty late night show after Roger Ailes resigned from Fox News.

I fucking hate this kike so much

Thanks OP **you huge faggot*

He was just repeating what kikes are openly politting. Picture related.

Gun grabbing is a distraction for useful idiots so they dont think about demographic displacment

Kek i saw the screencaps on this one, never thougt there were archive

You the MVP

So they started pissing off locals, and their response was to increase their numbers? The gall.

It's just like with that Hitler speech you got dubs for. In the future I expect Trump to make another speech about (((international finance))) and someone in the audience goes "JEWS!" and Trump doesn't even flinch and goes on.

HOPE YOU'RE READY LADS
THIS IS THEIR ULTIMATE ATTACK

Hell is forever!

we all have our own path.
our path can be unified.
we can be a delta of chaotic good.
it requires acceptance, understanding, patience… the virtues: real strength.

what does the light reveal?
what should it reveal?
be grateful for it.
don't allow it to shine through an ego of per-version.

Fuuuark

The Fed et al have always been dependent to the jewish ownership interests. Their design was absolutely essential for all stock market massive-bubble–and–crash–and–bail-jewry-out. Their design was absolutely essential for all world wars, and the entry of the USA into them, and against their own blood as well. Their design has, is, and continues to be absolutely essential for migrants, snackbar-migrants, afrocentrism, et al.

The Fed has never once been independent. It has never once been non-political. It has been critically at the exact very epicenter (next to the ESF, IMF, etc on the international scale) necessary and sufficient to make these exact changes happen. Without the Fed, parasitic currency larping as money would not be, it would not be in kike hands, and most degenerate franeksteins would never have been able to be gifted the human-energy shunts enabling them, their endless facades of freakdom, and the poverty we all continue to descend further in to.

Nixon was a bit like Teddy: clueless rich boy child, who was far too often a perfect banker tool to make everything worse, extract more rent parasitism, steal more from white companies and knowledge and production, give to the inept LARPing debt-prostitute world, only to achieve faint hopes of… more debt prostitution. What removing the Fed aims to do, is opposite to allowing it to hide in plain site. I don't know if I want the Fed to recover or not, all that is certain is that as many rent-seekers as possible need to have their rivers of rates fucking disrupted. Let them work for a change.

for clarity, the Fed is not fragile. it is cowardice. it is capitulation. it has been since inception.

Fucking wow.

We have no right to live our lives without the rich dictating its path?

I've said it before the greatest most vile murderers in the world are eggheads. They rationalize genocide in their heads with elite "mental gymnastics". Everything that has been said about these kikes is true.

Supposedly "self-determination" is what the UN supports, it's what the Allies of World War 2 declared they were fighting for in the Atlantic Charter. Too bad it was a lie from day one, an empty promise to make the goyim do their bidding.

What's that they say about communism, that they always think they're one mass murder away from utopia?

hello newfriend

MUH EBIL NADSEEEEEEEEES

Hahahaha holy shit. Normies have caught on to the Jew and turned them into a laughing stock and all the heebs are going full-tilt nigger over the asshurt.

Best. Year. Ever.

I bet David Rockefeller wouldn't know what to do if a meteor was on its way to hit the planet without asking the REAL intellectual elite to help him. People worship these number pushers as it they invented computers and cell phones. They are nothing but useless economic number crunchers. Nothing they do is worth shit.

Beat the rush, kike - gas yourself.

Oh these pedos:

archive.is/0NNlv

Right now, deep in the jungles of Latin America, there's a brown skinned Indian with face paint and a bone through his nose thinking to himself, "Fucking kikes."

archive.is/ehEtP

you have to back

You're the one who has to go back - to school, because you clearly don't know English.

Hell use JFK and Roosevelt too.

What is is with Jew videos, and the Zombi 2 theme song? I've seen several OC videos on Holla Forums that use it. Is it a meme or something?

Fuck this Kike. Typical shit-stirring Jew, with no dignity or respect.

There's an old saying. If you walk outside your home and meet an asshole, that guy's an asshole. If you walk outside your home and everywhere you go you keep meeting assholes, then you're the asshole.

He's a mischling

the jew could not resist to be the money changer in the temple as is so much like him. he could not resist money…the root of all evil.

he is about to get his comeupins

rats roust

ITS OK user I CAN LIVE WITH THIS
This is fine

I can't even stand to listen to that bald little faggot whine about stuff anymore.

they stop referrals you fucking retard

He does it in the second too

I can't wait for him to move to Israel.