To all dads and future dads

I am a 21 year old white man who is currently looking for a wife. My parents were feminists and never gave me an arranged marriage, so I am loveless. I am looking for someone who wants to marry their daughter to me so that I don't die alone. I don't mind waiting a few years for her to get older, but I would like to be with her before I turn 30. Is anyone willing to be a partner?

nice blogpost

What do you have to offer?

Nice try CTR

I wonder what are the chances of you making this thread every day until you reach 30 and getting 1 successful attempt.

Nice try indeed, dumb faggot.

I have a $29k annual salary. I can say I'm a good person but thats kind of a given

Faaaaaag

you are bumping the thread too you massive idiot

I have a daughter, 16 currently. Email me and we can discuss further. First thing's first, need picture of ya to see if you're ugly or not.

>>>/plebbit/

Phenomenal. Spectacular.

Is that a US/West Europe salary or from the Slavlands?

Have a seat newfag.
Let's talk about sage.

I bet this is the same faggot OP who made

US

I have a 10yo daughter I need to make arrangements to get rid of, to be ready for when she's old enough I can have her married.
Do you own land?
How much can you pay for her? I maintain the necessity of bride price paid in gold.

Christ on a bike; how fucking new are you?

Try Craigslist you dumb faggor

Isn't that shitty for your country's standard though? I'm in slavland and I make 18k€/year, and that is considered pretty much an average here.

Assuming you aren't a troll, you obviously have severe autism and are so disconnected from the real world you can't handle actual human interaction.

No one does arranged marriage anymore in the west. It doesn't fucking happen unless you're in the upper echelons of society and then it's only for power and they fuck other people.
Secondly, why the ==fuck== would anyone want to marry their daughter off to someone asking for a wife on Holla Forums? There are some great people here. Genuine real successful people. You are not one of them.
Leave your house, stop being a neet. You wanna get a traditional girl? Go to church. Lower your standards. I know a guy who hasn't had a girlfriend in 10 years because he refuses to date anyone below a 7/10. The fucker lives with his parents and is 25.
Take a hard look at yourself and ask yourself why you're single. 10/10 times, it's because you aren't putting in the effort somewhere.

You can improve yourself, but the fact that you even made this post makes me think you're unwilling. Get your shit together or kill yourself. We don't need or want betas like you.

you mean to see if you're not Kebab, Black, Kike, Hispanic, Asian, Commie…

I'll give you my daughter for 5 camels.

I don't own any, but I will be inheriting a nice multi generational house. How much would you want?

I think its okay

I don't have the arrogance or mindless machoism that women are unfortunatelt attracted to. I'm too nice, women will never choose me on their own. We have to crush feminism and have arranged marriages for whites so that young women are given quality men to marry and aren't taken advantage of by degenerate assholes.

I am okay with an ugly girl as long as she's healthy and white