We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Germans invoke so often...

We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Germans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we. Don’t you know that our plans have your interests -not ours- in mind? The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us. We started with genetic engineering, and in the end we succeeded in digitizing life itself.

But there are things not covered by genetic information. Human memories, ideas. Culture. History. Genes don’t contain any record of human history. Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We’ve always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols… from tablets to books… But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really.

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander… All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution. You seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.

The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths.

Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you.

Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans.

Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims.

Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species.

Everyone grows up being told the same thing. Be nice to other people… but beat out the competition! You’re special. Believe in yourself and you will succeed. but it’s obvious from the start that only a few can succeed…

You exercise your right to ‘freedom’ and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems. Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum.

They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever “truth” suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large. The different cardinal truths never clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right. Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in “truth”.

And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

We’re trying to stop that from happening. It’s our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information and memory must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species. Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning for later generations?

That’s what it means to create context.

- D.A.K. 16.10.16

Autism.

Is this some "ebin trole, let's paint germaines as evil again" thing?

As in.

Yeah?

im gonna be laffin when it's 10/17/16 lad. and you are gonna come up with some faggot excuse.

You know, these guys never actually say that 16.10.16 is supposed to be a date.

see:

Holla Forums are a bunch of losers my friend, they don't want you to tell them to improve themselves, they like to eat their own shit.(fuck are you crying about?)

If you Krauts actually don't do anything on Sunday the general thread on this board ought to be banned.

What else could it be?

Turks

It must be some kind of code

and what have you done besides shitpost about the golden goy Trump?

if anything doesn't happen I will film myself masturbating onto a picture of AfD-tan

Oh boy, this is gonna be another BadSelfEater, ain't it?

Only have 3 more days until you happening fags get BTFO then fuck off again.

They have 24 hours since it's already the 15th.

Thanks Duce-chan.

checked

I like me some doomsday cultist bullshit
even when I can smell it from a mile away
praise kek

The S3 project does not stand for "Solid Snake Simulation", it stands for "Selection for Societal Sanity".

Hey Colonel.

i like the aesthetic tbh, evokes the same kinda stuff as the doom pauls

Isn't this literally just a speech from Deus Ex?

It's from mgs2 retard

That's from Metal Gear Solid 2. You're just a retard who keeps posting the same images trying to get others to join your LARP, both here and on 4chan's Holla Forums

MGS2 ending

How's the tenth grade going, Johnny?

SEEYA GAYBOY

Who started this DAK stuff anyway?

Just some kraut?

I believe so DAK is supposed to either stand for some german for "the outbreak off war"
Or more simply the DAY OF ALL KNOWING

What are the doom pauls?

Oh wow I could imagine its copy pasta from MGS2 because it's reddit spaced by why does it have to shit up the board if it's this irrelevent?

D.A.K = Rommel

D.A.K.
THE OUTBREAK OF COMBAT

wew also
>reddit spacing
>complaing about >reddit spacing

It's real.

Rommel Abou Chaker?

So "Der Ausbruch des Krieges" then? Or is it something else?

D.A.K. – Deutsches Afrika Korps

ROMMEL

call me a newfag
but I'm definitely not a cuckfugee
the degeneracy of 4cuck never appealed to me

yes that was the German wording in the original meme

ROMMEL did die yesterday 72 years ago

DIE APOKALYPSE KOMMT

so what is this a nigger meme?

No and I want you to know why Rommel is the key figure in D.A.K

22 thousand Afrika Korpsmen dissapeared, right?

this isn't "muh sekrit club" shit user - how did you even get here without knowing what doom pauls are

because all I ever thought of doom pauls is that ITS HAPPENING KEK WILLS IT

Now we are talking.

Will there be hijackings of officials?

The real official will come. He cometh soon.

CUCKFUGEES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

cool cult, how do i join?

Im no god cursed German almost their entire race seems committed to committing self-genocide
only one guy in the Bundestag stood up and talked about how native ethnic germans will be a minority in Germany in a single generation and he was ejected from parliament by a crowd of booing hissing Germans