DEBORAH LIPSTADT, ‘AMALEK’ AND DAVID IRVING

Banned Michael Hoffman video about Deborah Lipstadt now back online

"DEBORAH LIPSTADT, ‘AMALEK’ AND DAVID IRVING"

At the Real History conference in Cincinnati, Ohio over Labor Day weekend 2001, Michael Hoffman gave a speech tracing the history of “Amalek” in recondite Judiac lore and indicting Prof. Lipstadt and her allies for invoking the Amalekite theology, which is the “missing link” in grasping incitement to violence against WWII revisionist historians like Irving.

This video was banned by Google in 2006: Writing on January 27, 2006, three days after the video of our speech debuted on Google’s fledgling online video channel in the relatively early days of the Internet, Professor Lipstadt lost no time in attacking this writer in her blog, describing the film of my speech as a “revolting video attack” on her:

“I was recently alerted to a video from David Irving’s Real History conference in which Michael Hoffman, someone well known to those who are aware of the cohort of racists, antisemites, and deniers, engages in a virulent attack on me.”
Source: archive.is/T0N1h

After Prof. Lipstadt’s denunciation — and two days after Mr. Irving was sentenced to prison in Austria for merely giving a revisionist lecture in that country — on Feb. 23, 2006 this video was banned by Google.

The “Lipstadt, Amalek and Irving” video had passed Google’s review process and was approved for broadcast by Google. The finding, on the part of Google almost a month after it had been placed online, of a “violation,” is almost certainly due to behind-the-scenes pressure exerted on Google. The video had been broadcast from January 24 to Feb. 22, 2006 with, according to Google, 1708 “page views” in that time period.

After the damage was done and the video was gone, Lipstadt donned her civil libertarian persona and proceeded to lament its removal: “I am sorry the video is gone. It was such a blatant example of the venomous hatred these folks feel towards Jews. It also was a prime illustration of their delusional conspiracy theories. I had used it in a number of speeches to illustrate their thinking.”

Needless to say, there is absolutely “no hatred toward Jews” in this video. Some Zionists can’t seem to refrain from recklessly spouting this “Jew hater” trope. It’s a Pavlovian response to any informed criticism of a Zionist academic that is accurate — and wounding because it is accurate. By ominously terming David Irving an “Amalek,” he was rendered, in terms of rabbinic theology by means this hate speech, a target for extermination. Pointing this out is only “Jew hate” in a Wonderland world where any defiance of the impostures of one’s adversaries is automatically suspect.

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10732
archive.is/E6ONd

revisionisthistory.org/page1/news.html
archive.is/nwn99

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II
youtu.be/3Hh_aRwVoYA
youtu.be/NyzXvsstg8s
youtu.be/nKiTIA5aHXg
archive.is/gSE3v
archive.is/DUaac
archive.is/4E6rG
twitter.com/HoffmanMichaelA/status/782009334863495169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Download it while you can. The kikes will flag it.

bump for Michael A. Hoffman II. Guy's a badass.

nigger, nigger, nigger

who is this guy? I've never heard of him.

Download it now before the kikes shut it down.

Hoffman's a legend. His work on the Talmud is the source of most of the infographics you see here, and he authored (or co-authored?) Tales of the Holohoax with A. Wyatt Mann. On the more "conspiratorial" side of things, he wrote Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare and King Kill 33, which inspired the song of the same name by Marilyn Manson of all people. There's even a rumor that the "Hoffman Lenses" in the movie "They Lived" were named after him.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II

Brave dude, former AP reporter who's written books exposing the Talmud and on other topics of interest to Holla Forums
Judaism Discovered >>>/pdfs/2829
Judaism's Strange Gods >>>/pdfs/3736
They Were White and They Were Slaves
Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

the revisionisthistory.org website linked in OP is his site.

He's got some great videos on youtube as well:
White slavery in America: youtu.be/3Hh_aRwVoYA
Exceprts from Judaism's Strange Gods: youtu.be/NyzXvsstg8s
The Occult Philosophy: youtu.be/nKiTIA5aHXg

also…

this

I'll check out more of his works, he sounded pretty based in the OP video, so he's got my interest.

That Lipstadt kike is on record for saying the whole "soap made from Jews" is a lie, as well.

I'm curious about the little bit that was cut out at around 8:27 when he starts talking about The Guide for the Perplexed by Maimonides.

From Hoffman's newsletters :

A CHANCE TO REDPILL A GENERATION OF COLLEGE STUDENTS

University uploaded a video of Lipstadt talking about brand new Holocaust(TM) movie "Denial".

There are no comments, and they are open.

CELINE WAS FUCKING BASED

FOLLOWING QUOTES ARE FROM 1938

bump

This is truly the key to understanding the Jewish Problem.

The Amalek connection is the reddest of the red pills, the most potent pill there is.

It is the modus operandi of our enemy. It is the eternal issue facing anyone suffering under Jewish hegemony.

What if Amalek were some kind of ancient proto-indo-european people? Is that why the kikes gave a fuckton effort into shutting us down and now genociding us?

Yet another example dispelling the jew shit posting that "jews don't do long term planning" nonsense.

It is basically the contrary, jews never forget. They are the most rancorous race in existence.

It's a folk enemy they conflate with every foe they ever face. Don't use their vocabulary on yourself, they gives them power.

Only a few minutes in but can already tell why I never saw this, have a bump.

archive.is/gSE3v
archive.is/DUaac

Here are two of the articles he cites in the talk.

archive.is/4E6rG

Parashat Ki Tetze 5760/9 September 2000

Rationales Justifying Collective Punishment of Amalek

Prof. Hannah Kasher

Department of Philosophy

The command to wipe out Amalek is explained in the Torah (Deut. 25:17-19) as their punishment for launching an unfair attack on the helpless Israelites:

Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey, after you left Egypt—how, undeterred by fear of G-d, he surprised you on the march, when you were famished and weary, and cut down all the stragglers in your rear. Therefore, when the Lord your G-d grants you safety from all your enemies around you, in the land that the Lord your G-d is giving you as a hereditary portion, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

The general command to “blot out the memory of Amalek” was presented in greater detail by the prophet Samuel in his demand of Saul: “Kill alike men and women, infants and sucklings, oxen and sheep, camels and asses” (I Sam. 15:3). The call for such severe punishment is indeed given a reason in the Torah, yet even the most egregious sin itself cannot invalidate the moral principle according to which “a person shall be put to death only for his own crime” (Deut. 24:16). Indeed, the Gemara (Yoma 22b) puts into Saul’s mouth an argument about the justice in what he was told to do: “The people may have sinned, but how have the animals sinned? And if the older have sinned, how have the younger sinned?” Little wonder that commentators and thinkers throughout the generations have felt a need to understand why the punishment of Amalek should be exacted from those who were not yet born when the sin for which the punishment was decreed was committed.

bumping for the hilarious AWM cartoon

To the Jews everyone is Amalek if they stand up to racist, antigentite, Jewish supremacists.

There's also Esau, who they identify with Europeans.

Genesis 27:39-40

"And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck."

Means Esau is a soldier and a servant for his brother Jacob = Israel. But "thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck" also means Esau turns against him but in turn that might mean that Jews view that as a threat.

There's also the Gog and Magog stuff, which they might be the US and Russia.

protip: this poster is most likely an imposter of A Wyatt Mann.

Another protip: A Wyatt Mann married a jew and his comics are satire. He was also in the Church of Satan and worships serial killers.

The more you know

Of of the best 20th century writers.
I wish there were accessible English printings of "Trifles for a Massacre''

We have IDs on this board.
It's my first post, faggot.

Another good Michael Hoffman interview.

You've been here shilling against AWM since he posted the original batch of new merchants months ago, kike.

download it, no?

I'm surprised Hoffman isn't more talked about on this board. The guy is one smart motherfucker and his book "The Holocaust Trial" should be required reading on this board.

I think the majority don't necessarily purposefully partake but their rabbinical lessons make them complicit. Hell, they almost can't not engage in subversive activities and promote miscegenation. The ones at the top actively plot while your average jew passively supports and thinks along the same line as the ultra-powerful ones.

However, they are very fragile, hence, why demoralization is so important to them. Will is anathema to the jews.

Kill yourself, faggot

They've used it for the "princes of Rome", the Germans, the Armenians, the Palestinians, and so on, and so forth.
Basically it's kike rabbis saying "These guys need to be killed because I- er, I mean, "G-d" says so."

Yet he's also capable of going full retard:

twitter.com/HoffmanMichaelA/status/782009334863495169

Dumping some random Amalek related material.

Nobody's perfect, he still does a lot of important work.

Surely you don't mean that, goy!

'k I agree with you, it bugs me that the TRS guys do that.

The jews just try to make up more bullshit to justify being homicidal slavers. Every jew must be killed.

sage grows in every field.

I prefer reading literature in printed form as opposed to on a screen.

He and E. Michael Jones are the same way. I really like them and admire their research but for this missing link in their thinking that always pisses me off pretty bad. They seem to be missing the fact that keeping races separate is part of Logos (order), and that since the white race is under the threat of annihilation thanks to anti-Logos (jew/chaos) forces, being pretty fucking racist for the time being is simply an expected and required mindset. They also give into the "racist Nazis" meme, where it was an extremely healthy racism that simply respected nature's diversity and wanted to improve upon it.

No reason to sage, fucking worthless faggot.

Bump for political and historical relevance. Surprised this hasn't been shoah'd yet.

bump