spectator.org/former-u-s-attorney-agents-see-fbi-chief-comey-as-a-dirty-cop/
archive.is/GM2Xz

Article claims FBI "is in open revolt" against Comey

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GM2Xz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You almost had it, lad.

Was probably more about the lack of paragraphs, tbh. The ">when the OP is shit" guy has also been putting the datetime of the article

Former U.S. Attorney: Agents See FBI Chief Comey as a ‘Dirty Cop’
The FBI in open revolt against a deceitful director
Special Report by Daniel J. Flynn
October 13, 2016, 3:07 pm

Pic #1: FBI Director Comey testifies before the House Judiciary Special Committee

Source:
Archive:
archive.is/GM2Xz

Your 'tism is awe-inspiring.

My trips (that you didn't even check, nigger) are only proof that you need to learn how to make an OP proper.

doubt.jpg

They're some of the best goyim in the entire government, if true this is more likely because someone stepped on their toes rather than out of any love for enforcing the law

This guy used to be so respected, he was Mr. Clean, now look at him. Clintons ruin everything they touch. Truly made a deal with the devil Comey.

very nice trips and formatting. however I have already read the whole thing from the OP before I saw your post

That whole "The Clintons are holding my family hostage" might be more real than we all want to believe

lmao faggot op got knocked the fuck out by trips

Here's your (you).

Anons this is great news. This confirms we have the FBI on our side in a shtf scenario.

Fuck off faggots. I swear to fucking god, this foreign post format autism and shillery is doing work in order to sow D&C and derailment.

Trips and dubs don't suddenly make your bullshit a feasible response to a thread, I'd tell you to fuck off back to whence you came, but I know you're paid to do this. You have no idea how new what you say makes you appear.

Better OP.

I'm an expert on this subject and I can tell you that it's positive autism.

Hi, ctr.