WHAT ARE WE MEMEING

The Berenstain Bears are in the news again

Jew York Times is kvetching about christianity in the books

archive.is/0K8BW

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/06/magazine/how-the-berenstain-bears-found-salvation.html?_r=1
archive.is/0K8BW
amazon.com/Berenstain-Bears-No-Guns-Allowed/dp/0679889531
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

top kek

these new posts are bump bait

they're sliding the black nationalist protest threads

How the Berenstain Bears Found Salvation
By Saul Austerlitz, October 6, 2016

This was particularly jarring for me because I had always assumed that, given their surnames, the bears were, well, Jewish (and probably secular, considering they never really brought it up). As a parent, I took it for granted that the moral framework of contemporary children’s books, when it made an appearance, would remain disengaged from any actual dogma. So, when had the Berenstain Bears found Christ? And why?

Pic #1: Mike (left) and Stan Berenstain at work in their home studio in Solebury, Pa., in 2000

Source:
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/06/magazine/how-the-berenstain-bears-found-salvation.html?_r=1
Archive:
archive.is/0K8BW

so go bump those threads. if Holla Forums isn't still fun then there's no point

Maybe this is a way to tell the npcs from the people

why do kikes always have a mishmash of german words as surnames?

Berensteiners seem to have come from the universe where, for example, the 90s was pretty great, at least if you were a kid. Now that we're in the Berenstain universe, it's hard to see how things got so cucked here with our memories. What were the 90s really like in the Berenstain universe? What led to people being how they are today?

NOT NEWS BUT MUCHO LULZ

sage for plebbit shit

Pardon my autism, but the 90'ies is only regarded as good, because the 80'ies were incredibly shit. The extremely shitty worldwide depression of the 80'ies have been gaslighted.
self-sage for autistpost :^)

and whats this sly young bear up to?

I'm from a totally different universe than both Berenstain and Berenstein.

In my timeline it was spelled Bernstein (no extra e). I clearly remember this because I had all the Bernstein books, read them all time. I was also spelling bee champ in 2nd and 3rd grade. Am I a tard remembering wrong?

The Bernstein universe was the best universe, I hope I converge back into it one day.

TFW no one remembers the Bernstein universe and I'm all alone in Berenstain.

I remember, user. Its why I thought the whole Berenstain/Berenstein question was retarded in the first place, because I remembered it as Bernstein.
You and I might be the only ones left from that world.

I remember reading a Berenstain bears book promoting gun control to kids once in a library.

Also I always remember it being Berenstain. Ain't no alternate universe, y'all were just illiterate.

My co worker is forever telling me about these fagot bears

I guess this was the book I was thinking of.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This was a major battle in the Napoleon campaign against Austria in 1804. The battle of Austerlitz. His name is an Austrian village northeast of Vienna. The jews just go everywhere buddy, they are in every crevice and in every bullhorn.

amazon.com/Berenstain-Bears-No-Guns-Allowed/dp/0679889531

wtf is that circle on the bottom

I’m from the Bearensteen universe, myself.

some reviews:

>I am plenty disappointed the publishers/writers of this book chose to straight up call me a nut job. I will not be purchasing any of the Berenstain Bears books for my children. Ever. At all. The ones we have are gone. Opinions are fine, but this book is meant to influence my child's thought in a way that is counter to everything I believe. Despicable, devious, disgusting. Perhaps more people should visit places like China, where only-as this book suggests-the police have guns, then they might see what that truly means.

Also to add some more, jews were extremely prevalent in German speaking country, that's what their 'yiddish' language comes from. Yiddish is basically a mixup of German and Hebrew. Tons of yiddish words sound exactly similar to german words.
Jews have their names as german things because they never had last names until Bismarck (believe it was him or an earlier one) made them all have last names for identification. So they took last names related to what they did or liked - (berg)'city top', silber(silver) silberman, geld(gold), etc. Hence the name Rothschild (this means red shield in german)

You're not alone user. It was Bernstein for me as well. The 90s were rad too.

Too late, niggers.

It was always too late

I remember it in the 80s and 7857585 remembers it in the 90s. That means the shift took place sometime in the late 90s or early 2000s.

We shifted over two universes.

Bernstein -> Berenstein -> Berenstain

I thought I was the only one, glad I'm not. We should form a support group for other based Bernstein anons.

Also we're the master race. We have to work to gas Berensteiners and Berenstainers.

I don't recall this faggotry being in the Berenstein Universe.

>Yfw in the original Berenstein Bears universe Trump never ran for president and it was Jeb vs Clinton.

Don't lose faith user, I remember Bernstien as well.

THE SEME WAY PEOOLE CAN REOD BROKEN WORDR

PEOPLE CAN MISTAKE ONE WAY TO PRONOUNCE THE FUCKING THING WITH ANOTHER, LEARN IT WRONG THEIR WHOLE LIFE AND THEN NOTICE THEY ARE WRONG MANY YEARS INTO THEIR LIVES

IT'S JUST A MISTAKE THAT IS SO LIKELY TO HAPPEN THAT HALF THE POPULATION MADE IT

That's right stupid goys, we Jews totally didn't use kabbalistic magic to shift the universe to one in which the holocaust was real.

I remember Berenstein. When I first heard of this and the Mandela effect I checked in my attic for some books and saw Berenstain. I Don't know whats real anymore.

Also
>>>/x/

I don't remember it well enough to know, but I recall Bernstein bears myself.

I remember it that way. The whole "bernen" thing threw me off. I remembered in the cartoon version there was a batman ripoff episode and in comic action bubbles I remember it saying "Bear" then "stein" in two different bubbles.

One thing I remember from being a kid, was beepers having a navigation function, and I remember learning about President Goldwater.

I always thought it was berenstein…

kek

I've been thinking this, we seem to be an at empass where the spelling it's self is splitting off into two new spellings every time

Whats next berrystone bears vs barrystone bears, perhaps we're just split cells from our older self no different than say an enzyme or some such.

I remember bernste/ain

Why was this shit even popular in the first place? It's aesthetically a steamy pile of bearshit.

When I was 10 I saw Berenstain at the store and told my mom "I hate the new spelling, why did they change it this year?" Then I looked at my bookcase and all the books were different. I looked at those books every day.

You were too retarded to read properly when you were younger. Names ending in *stein are more common than *stain so you interpreted the name that way when you saw it.

Nope. I was pretty autistic about spelling as a kid. I did spelling bee and read constantly.

what the fuck did they do?
That doesn't even make sense.

It was a play off of "Merry Melodies" and "Silly Symphonies," hence "Looney Tunes."

Oh, also, everyone remembers "Tiny Toons" so that's where a lot of the confusion comes from.

thats probably the case.

Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes are two different cartoons.

>>>/x/

My mom always red those books to me as a kid. She always pronounced it "Berenstain," but I specifically remember it being spelled Berenstein and wondering why it was pronounced a different way than it should be. I asked my mom, and she remembers it this way too. I asked her why she pronounced it "Berenstain" if she remembered it being spelled "stein" and she said she remembered hearing it pronounced that way on TV or something like that. I remember an user years ago saying this same thing- that it was spelled Berenstein but still pronounced it Berenstein. Too everyone else originally from the Berenstein universe, how did you pronounce it back then?

guise i didn't grow up with the berenst*in bears but i do know that the amount of states in the us keeps on switching from 49 to 50 and 51 all tbe time, does anyone else experience this? also i recount that when i was 7 all the milk suddenly tasted different from how it used to be