Jim deletes all pedo boards

Hotwheels must have been a complete retard to have been tricked out of this site by someone as stupid as Jim.

Attached: lip-plates-14.jpg (320x478, 99.27K)

Is
literally the only defense pedos have for themselves?

Better than anime.

Maybe if they were left alone in their own little corner where they weren't actually breaking any rules there would be no problems.

do you know who else acts like that? little kids.

sometimes I believe pedos are not only attracted to kids, but they also have the same mental age. you can tell by how they try to get their way, their obnoxious spamming etc.

pedos are a plague on anonymous message boards, but Jim is being a dick over this. the site has never been busted for pedocontent sfaik and the new law doesn't really put pressure on 8ch. Jim just wants to sanitize his asset to appeal to a wider userbase. it's probably a softening up in advance of kremlin trolls, just like back in 2016. fuck pedos, fuck jim, fuck this site. you need to be extremely desperate to continue using this place at all. how does it feel to know you are being instrumentalized by a bitter fat fuck and the enemies of america?

t. newfag

You don't remember what it was like with the ponyfags, they were ten times as worse as pedoposters. The only thing thay stopped both of them were permanent cyclical threads on Holla Forums. Then jim shat all over that and now we have the chaos you see today

I don't see a pony cyclical and I don't see ponyfags

seems like your argument is a little flawed

Ponyfags also haven't had every board they own banned

t. newfag

pedos didn't have until recently either, but they still spammed Holla Forums

Pedos are incapable of not breaking the rules. Their threads alwasy derail to CP being posted, even if it starts with good intentions.

no other user group is as cancerous as pedos

Your newfag is showing really bad there faggot, lurk more. Jim banned /hebe/ and the other pedo boards years ago when he first took over.

Seriously stop posting. You are the cancer

t. newfag

that doesn't change the fact that there were plenty of pedo boards and they still spammed Holla Forums

not an argument

That is false and you know it is false.

Any user will corroborate what i said. It hapened every tike a pedo board was created. It started all good, but there was always someone who would post hradcore shit.

Literally one pedo has been spamming Holla Forums.

No there weren't, the few that were deleted just now were already dead. And they only started spamming Holla Forums when both their cyclical thread and boards were wiped when jim took over. The fact you just don't remember this is proof you haven't been here long enough to understand the board culture, you're a nigger refugee leeching off our meme welfare, breeding us natives out of existence. Fuck off back to your thirdworld shitpostig-hole that is reddit

t. newfag. You really don't remember ponyfags, or 60s spiderman posters for that matter

and then they get banned. You seriously think they'll ever stop posting hardcore? It's the nature of imageboards

So much for defending free speech.

t. pedo

t. pedo

t. pedo

t. pedo

t. pedo

t. pedo

Criminal behaviour is not free speech, tho..

BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER
BEGONE PEDONIGGER

Attached: 29720bf01d9f200f8a5d8b1114ed99df805895ca.jpg (170x255 11.27 KB, 10.71K)

love is not a crime

you call it love. I call it abuse and it so happens that i'm right.

LOVE WILL BE ABOLISHED
LOVE IS JUST A FAKE
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK

OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK

OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK

OOK OOK EEK EEK

OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK

OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK

Attached: 8ceac6c143280c60c1c2574b8d3ffb359e7dae26.jpg (255x133 12.41 KB, 10.11K)

you call it abuse. I call it love and it so happens that i'm right.

Facist leftist thinking that everything you think is right

Pick one

I have seen more hardcore CP posted on Holla Forums than on all of the pedo boards combined. You are misinformed about what pedos post where, and why. When CP shows up on Holla Forums is is rarely a pedo who posts it. It is a troll who is trying to fuck with this board because he knows it triggers SJW faggots like you, and because he is hoping that it might get Dysnomia into trouble because he has a habit of leaving it up for hours.
Pedos who post in the designated pedo threads are generally just law-abiding sickos.

he can be a pedo and a troll at the same time.

While you're right in that there's vastly more hardcore CP in Holla Forums than was ever in designated pedo boards, I have no doubt the folks dropping CP everywhere on Holla Forums are definitely pedos trolling.

Then tell me a better place.

Attached: cunty-award1.jpg (819x1024, 56.8K)

Now that their boards have been banned those subhumans have no other choice but to come to Holla Forums and bitch about their shoah and call anyone who disagrees with them a newfag. All that's left is to impose bans on them and delete any thread with pictures of young girls.

You havent done shit and your boards you nake are deleted as fast as you make them. You've lost, maybe try not shitting up in the clearnet and expecting not to get slapped.

newfag detected
this is Holla Forums - bans are nothing

Perhaps right now, yes, because there are no pedo boards fro them anymore. This is exactly what happened the last time Jim did this. The pedos came to Holla Forums to vent their frustration b/c other BO's are better at controlling content than Dysnomia is.

So what we end up with is that Holla Forums is now a pedo board and will remain so until pedo boards are brought back (again), or unless Jim deletes this thread as being a pedo thread as well. (Which it really is.)

What was taking place on the boards that got deleted was not criminal.
Talking about taboo subjects is not criminal behavor (at least not in the US…yet).

THE PIC THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!!

Anything can be technically dost or bannable nowadays, because as dysnomia said:
"I think it's (Holla Forums) quite balanced right now. Anons do what they want whatever they feel like it, and mods do as well" (03/11/18).
So, if mod feels like something is dost or bannable, it just is.
Because there are no rules for mods, what the rules are for anons varies from mod to mod and from moment to moment. They aren't written down because to do so would imply that there are rules for mods, and there aren't. There are only rules for anons, and they are arbitrary and ever-changing… In other words… there are rules, but there aren't rules, but sometimes there are, but they aren't written.

Attached: 000o0a5cda.jpg (591x800, 107.88K)

Attached: DysNigger.png (1196x1800, 2.07M)