The Great Barrier Reef Is Dead

THE Great Barrier Reef has been declared dead by scientists at 25 million years old — bringing an end to the colourful life of the world’s largest single structure of living organisms.

The incredible Coral Sea wilderness, which stretches for roughly 2250kms over an area of roughly 2150kms, has finally succumbed to bleaching, reports The Sun.

The icon of the natural world is bigger than the whole of the United Kingdom and is composed of over 2900 individual reefs and 900 islands.

It is home to 1625 species of fish, 3000 molluscs, and 30 different types of whales and dolphins.

The reef lies off the coast of Queensland and can be seen from outer space.

Leading environmentalist writer Rowan Jacobsen declared the incredible structure dead, and wrote: “The Great Barrier Reef of Australia passed away in 2016 after a long illness.

“It was 25 million years old.”

archive.is/oc7K5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uUiHe
archive.is/8J8W7
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272771410002167
dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/scientists-proven-wrong-great-barrier-reef-found-relatively-unaffected-by-global-warming/
ewg.org/sunscreen/report/the-trouble-with-sunscreen-chemicals/
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Dust/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-11/fukushima-five-years-later-fuel-rods-melted-through-containment-and-nobody-knows-whe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An Aussie yachtsman recently reported his journey from Japan in a Newcastle paper.

One very experienced Australian adventurer has stated that he felt as though “the ocean itself was dead” as he journeyed from Japan to San Francisco recently…

The next leg of the long voyage was from Osaka to San Francisco and for most of that trip the desolation was tinged with nauseous horror and a degree of fear.

“After we left Japan, it felt as if the ocean itself was dead,” Macfadyen said.

“We hardly saw any living things. We saw one whale, sort of rolling helplessly on the surface with what looked like a big tumour on its head. It was pretty sickening.

“I’ve done a lot of miles on the ocean in my life and I’m used to seeing turtles, dolphins, sharks and big flurries of feeding birds. But this time, for 3000 nautical miles there was nothing alive to be seen.”

In place of the missing life was garbage in astounding volumes.

“Part of it was the aftermath of the tsunami that hit Japan a couple of years ago. The wave came in over the land, picked up an unbelievable load of stuff and carried it out to sea. And it’s still out there, everywhere you look.”

Here are some of the facts:-

Polar bears, seals and walruses along the Alaska cost are suffering from fur loss and open sores.

Something is causing fish all along the west coast of Canada to bleed from their gills, bellies and eyeballs.

Sea stars along the west coast are “ melting.”

A vast field of radioactive debris from Fukushima that is approximately the size of California has crossed the Pacific coast and is coming ashore in dribs and drabs along the US West Coast.

Experts have found very high levels of cesium-137 in plankton living in the waters of the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and the west coast.

According to TEPCO, the Japanese corporation responsible for Fukushima, somewhere between 20 trillion and 40 trillion becquerels of radioactive tritium have gone into the Pacific Ocean since the disaster began.

It has been estimated up to l00 times as much nuclear radiation has been released into the ocean from Fukushima than was released during the entire Chernobyl disaster.
The California coast is becoming a dead zone.

According to one nuclear expert, Yale Professor Charles Perrow, if the clean up proposed for Fukushima is not handled with 100% precision, the 6,375 rods which TEPCO is attempting to remove could “ fission and all of humanity will be threatened for thousands of years.

Goodnight sweet prince of the ocean.

How the fuck is this Holla Forums related?

Sage the fuck out of this one.

Because we sort of all depend on the environment for survival?

Wtf….

archive.is/uUiHe

This belongs on
>>>/newsplus/
>>>/out/

aaaaaaand even huffpo calls bullshit.
archive.is/8J8W7

It is news. Not everything thread has to be about the American election.

Never trust a kike

Hawaii is going to be next there have been tons of mass fish die offs washing ashore since Fukushima, everyone in the know is already clearing out and deinvesting.

THIS IS ALL DONALD TRUMPS FAULT, IF HILLARY IS PRESIDENT SHE WILL PROTECT REEFS

CTR SPOTTED

Anyone who believes this is an actual retard.

The ocean is extremely deep, the great barrier reefs are simply extensions of the living organisms that structure the earth, even if they die they can regrow. To actually permanently destroy them we would have to drop nukes into the deepest depths of the ocean.

How do we make the biosphere great again?

Fuck your environentalism….

Fuck Captain Planet

…. lame

Coronal mass ejection

Wtf, that's not how the ocean works. You don't see angler fish floating at the service ready to repopulate everything again that died above it…

LOL NO ONE FUCKING CARES. AGW ISN’T REAL

lol no one gives a shit

Kill all the non-whites, make our yards bigger, grow acre gardens to supplement our food supply and distribute the food supply stopping all imports.

I don't give a fuck about fish, once the non-whites are all dead we can selectively breed new kinds of fish.

There is clearly a breaking point for nature that we do have to take into consideration… I mean shit if enough of it is gone non-whites will die regardless but so might we, so wtf…

Fucking cuck barrier reef deserved it, glad they gassed it, fucking kike reef.

You fucking cucks are so fucking stupid.

If you honestly think that this planet has such a weak ecosystem that it's going to die from the measly shit we do after it's been fine for BILLIONS of years just fucking hop in an oven and light the gas.

LOLBERGS OUT

RIP in peace I guess.

I read the title as "great banter reef" as though Australia's shitposting empire had died

So fucking edgy…

Billions of years ago we didn't have nuclear technology leaking everyday into the ocean killing a vital part of the food chain.

And yeah, nature we will still outlive us all but we can't live without enough of it.
So…
Get fucked ya retard.

Why don't you reddit tier niggers go back to cuckchan?

Literally the nigger/chink attitude

Look here's the thing, if we don't kill the chinks and the gooks and the jews and the niggers and the poo in loos and all those other shitskins they're going to destroy the natural resources of this planet anyway.

We've gotta kill them then worry about conservation of nature.

Holy shit redditgoonchan is that way
>>>/cuckchan/

Can someone educate me on what this bleaching is? I thought the threat to GBR was acidification. Also, this was one thing that climate change people predicted accurately when I was a kid. It really bothers me that we are so h'redpilled here yet we buy jewish memes like environments aren't to be stewarded.

ya, nuclear waste, an order of magnitude that belongs
IN OUTER FUCKING SPACE
will have no affect on the balance of our ecosystem. how fucking stupid are you?

You uneducated mouth-breathing niggers are the reason we don't have any economics, history or space elevator threads anymore

If all white countries stopped existing TODAY the shitskins would still strip the earth bare.

If we don't kill them all it doesn't matter what we do.

Unfortunately, Australians will never stop shitposting until every last one of them is dead.

That's absolutely true, especially given how the Chinks, Poos, and Niggers treat the environment

Go back to 4chan. You are the problem.

you could nuke Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne a million times and we'd still shitpost

your reddit is showing, faggot.
waste of fucking dubs on some reddit fuckwad

niggers always throw litter out of their cars here in California.

Go back to SA refugee.

What role did Fukushima have in killing it?

This is the island of Hispaniola which houses the nations of Haiti and the Dominican Republic. This is a picture of their border. See if you can figure out where the border actually lies and who is on each side.

eat shit seppo cunt

How hasn't it died long ago? Man-made climate change, even by liberal enviromentalist standart, would be nothing compared to the abrupt climate changes the planet suffered in the last 100.000 years alone.

The only thing that actually matters is the acidity level of the ocean. Don't let the Gerbil Warming retards convince you otherwise.

Leaking tons of radiation into the ocean everyday. You realize that was never fixed right and is still an ongoing problem being carried all over the ocean through its currents…

99% of all species are extinct. Hopefully the kikes are next

This. Niggers, spics, pajeets and the mongoloid masses are a cancer to this world.

Only Whites, Japs and a few tiny countries care about the environment.
If it wasn't for us every city on Earth would be like Beijing, Sao Paulo and Mumbai. Endless concrete spawls filled with sewage, disease, smog and toxic waste.

The whole world would turn into , every rain forest cut down, every plot of fertile land turned into desert, the oceans dead and filled with garbage, freshwater lakes turned into pools of toxic sewage, rivers dried up and aquifers depleted

Gas yourself edgy faggot
Pure fucking cancer
You are the reason 8pol is shit nowadays

If Chernobyl is anything to go by, there's going to be some interesting natural developments in the contaminated seas.

old age, RIP in peace, 25million years and we were lucky enough to see it die in the eyeblink-equivalent of the few hundred years we have known about it.
:^)

The OP article about the GBR dying doesn't touch on Fukushima as the cause, which is why I posted that GBR blog link underneath.

The Pacific ecosystem has been fucked beyond repair from the Fukushima disaster, and coral are fragile lifeforms. It was a matter of time.

Do you think our endless turtle shitposting meme'd this outcome?

(checked)
Godzilla is gonna take revenge on the japs

Most people don't know it because they've only been taught kosher history but most of Africa was at one time fertile, Africa and Australia were actually the most fertile continents on the entire planet. The niggers and abos burned down so much shit that it all became desert.

Truly they are advanced and not subhuman.

Hello fellow skinhead neo-nazi I am sure you belong here my fellow goy.

He's an ambassador for them at the moment. Has a passport and everything. I put a bet down on him appearing at the 2020 Olympic opening ceremony. Should be a nice little earner.

Haven't heard need about this until now, and the news is it's dead. Couldn't we tell if it was dying before hand?
Also, we all agree in one way or another that global warming is a hoax, but human-caused pollution is a scourge on our Mother Earth and should be eradicated along with the Jews.

Hell, most people don't realize that the middle east and north africa were the breadbasket of the world until the Muslims wiped it out

The Fukushima shit is pretty fucked up, but the scaremongering article in OP sounds retarded.

Holy shit you really are cancer, I guess nature isn't nazi enough for you to keep alive. What the fuck, how are you so stupid. Yes we all hate kikes but damn it survival (which is very much based on our environment) is also important to talk about.

Yeah the goatfuckers drove their goats around and the goats fucked everything up.

Other Holla Forums boards exist? I'm not aware

I don't know about you guys but we studied the fertile crescent to death in Ameriburger land.

Reported for leftist tripe.

wasnt hitler an environmentalist and animal activist? you fucking mental midget.

Fellow skinhead how do you do? I am totally sure you are a fellow Holla Forumsster as me hello my fellow associate in killing gas and kiking race wars yes? Salute!

You must be new here. Lurk more

Some people think being a nazi is just hating other races. These are the skinhead types. In fact, it's actually a lot deeper than that. Vid related is a primer.

Take note, , you are acting cancerous and the user you speak with is speaking truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

(can't embed, exists)

Hello fellow raging faggot, I see you are sitting on your dragon dildo while posting.

No one realized before how fast it was occurring, but this year is when the mass die-off began.

According to the researchers in the article, approximately 22% of the corals died in 2016 alone.

Oh trust me I am a very oldfaggot Holla ForumsaKKK fellow skinhead.

filtered. go fuck yourself kiddo.

ocean acidity.

Take your pick retard

Fascism is the application of science and nature to everyday life.

The Great Barrier Reef dying off and all pacific marine life showing signsof imminent mass extinction is a horrifying prospect not only because of the permanent loss of beautiful species but because the taint that is causing this die off will eventually work its way to the Atlantic. And it will eventually work its way inland as bodies wash ashore and carrion eaters feast. Mark my words this will cause an island nigger refugee crisis at the bare minimum.

It’s cyclical. Not man-altered.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272771410002167

For kikes like you to shill about.
lol you’re retarded

Filtered the "hi my fello Holla Forumsakkks" faggot

Tell me this, is it possible you're wrong? Is it possible we are having an effect? Seems like boomer-tier hubris to assume we have no effect.

Never build nuclear reactors close to the sea, or any water for that matter.
Fucking amateurs

No, it’s not possible I’m wrong, since I’m quoting every single motherfucking study ever done on the goddamn subject. There is no AGW whatsoever.

Believe it or not, we live on this planet.

It is cyclical. But the amount of chemicals being pumped into the water most definitely would have impacts on the ph of the oceans. Somewhat at least… ya know what you are probably right though because the sand and rock structure below the ocean all serve as natural ph buffers. The reckless pollution of the planets water is a problem though.

It's possible sure, but if it's human caused acidity it's definitely China causing it. Climate Change is a huge jewish lie but the shit China dumps into the ocean could well be killing fish and microflora. We're not having an effect on the climate but China and India could be fucking up the Pacific.

Then you believe this for emotional reasons, not logical ones. I hope you can see what I just did to you. I worked in a lab where we measured AGW and I am not a kike jidf shill.

"Man must not fall into the error of thinking that he was ever meant to become lord and master of Nature. A lopsided education has helped to encourage that illusion. Man must realize that a fundamental law of necessity reigns throughout the whole realm of Nature and that his existence is subject to the law of eternal struggle and strife. He will then feel that there cannot be a separate law for mankind in a world in which planets and suns follow their orbits, where moons and planets trace their destined paths, where the strong are always the masters of the weak and where those subject to such laws must obey them or be destroyed. Man must also submit to the eternal principles of this supreme wisdom. He may try to understand them but he can never free himself from their sway." – Adolf Hitler

Source: Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 10.

LEARN HOW TO READ, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

What a shame to not have seen it in better times.

How do you do, fellow racist bigots.tiff

idk bout you all I'm stocking up on popcorn to watch the world burn
probably should work on preparing for the worst but to lazy just let nature take us already or WW3

Reported.

thanks liberalism

You don't have to prove me right, user. I can handle it on my own.

You can't "measure" changes in climate, that's how I know you're bullshitting.

You can record changes in weather patterns, temperatures, and levels of Ph in the ocean and draw correlations from that but you can't actually measure a fluid concept. Don't lie out of your ass unless you're getting paid well to do it.

The only reason they did was for the shekles.
Also, why dont they invest in LFTR plants?
We have the technology to make it feasible.
Is it the oil kikes blocking/hogging the patents

Jesus fucking christ, I've been seeing everyone everywhere share this

THE OBITUARY IS FICTIONAL

IT'S BASED ON WHAT COULD HAPPEN, BUT THE GBR IS NOT DEAD (YET)

Rowan Jacobsen made the obituary as a fictional work. GBR is dying fast, but the Kangarooland/Convict Island government has been trying to stop killing everything down there.

Stop sharing this fake news. Though, I can't blame people since Facebook has been wrongly trending this at face value

Absolutely.

LEARN. HOW. TO. READ. YOU. COCKSUCKING. FAGGOT.

accurately describing your behavior is not a straw man

How's it feel knowing Hillary will lose and you will all be punished?

I measured effects on plants, I was a botanist. Inductive reasoning, user, it's perfectly good.

Prove AGW is real, kike.

wew laddie you're going off the deep end

Reported for shitposting about AGW.

Lol

It’s too fucking easy.

And this reasoning led you to believe that climate change was manmade how?

There is a pattern of heating and warming that all of the planets in solar systems go through as their orbits subtly differ due to minutiae in the Sun's gravitational effect and the velocity and angle of movement through the heavens.

I never said a thing about global warming manmade or otherwise. Saying that pollution is a bad thing is not the same as saying climate change is man made or even happening.

Why do you still work for her after she called you a fat virgin loser?

Well he probably doesn't like manual labor and he's unskilled.

How do you do, indeed

build a giant coral wall, and make japan pay for it

You got one warped up way of interperting posts
Holy shit

Get them to stop killing the whales first.

Pollution is a factor, not the only factor. If we were facing a large, potentially disastrous climate change it seems that a smarter society not filled with niggers or mental niggers would put in place policies that lean against that wind regardless of how much of a factor we ultimately have.

Nice fake news, faggot

I dont think anyone is saying climate change is man made.
It just exists. And it cycles.

bleach

Just leave now, kike.

wew

Reported, for fuck’s sake. You’re some of the oldest shills of the bunch.

You're almost on coonman's level of triggered-ness whenever someone bashes protestants.

Is the ocean around Japan in good shape? Didn't the nuclear reactor bs kill all their ocean life?

Pollution, however, is very real, man-made and dangerous. The biodiversity of the world is a beautiful thing that should be preserved at all costs.

Well, now I'm inclined to believe it.

Rip reef.

So is all this radiation pollution confined to the west coast? Could I still, say, eat fish I catch in florida & be healthy?

Depends on what the fish eats really. I'm a gulfanon and I'm still wary of the after effects of BP.

Well fuck. I hope the golf coast survives this bullshit. Let California have all the radioactive fish, droughts, mexicans, liberals, & earthquakes.

Hopefully no ponds or lakes get contaminated like this. Let me catch my bluegills & pumpkinseeds in peace.

As if the West Coast didn't have enough pollution in the form of Latinos to contend with.

Gulf fish are still better than the assblast of hormones they feed to farm fish.

Hormones are one thing, but I don't want to eat something that's literally radioactive. Fucking Japan. They could have used solar panels & windmills but NO, they had to build Nuclear Reactors on top of a god damn fault line in the most earthquake ridden part of the planet.

Fishing was the last white thing I enjoyed that didn't get fucked over, & now I can't even do that.

Global report for confirming that you are a paid shill. Only intl pretends that the moderators are against the “christcuck” posters.

Farm fish are better for sushi if you're trying to avoid parasites. That said, you should probably be buying sushi grade fish and try to avoid non-pelagic.

lmao hey what's up coon man

Sushi is honestly shit

The real good stuff is well prepared and cut raw meat.

What are you a Ghoul? Who eats organ meat?

Yes goyim everything is dead
Yes goyim all this climate change
Gyoim vote Hillary 2016 she will save the planet

FUCK I CANT EVEN WRITE THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING

Organs are fucking delicious. If you don't eat kidney and liver why do you even bother with meat.

I just don't think the taste of fish is as good as that of mammals. There's a more complex flavor in mammal meat.

Organ meat is a Jewish delicacy. Think about that for a second.

Also we need newer medicines to stave off bacterial resistance. Lots of cool compounds in marine organisms. It'd be a shame to lose them.

This is a complete and total lie, sage.

The GBR is only 8,000 years old, it began during the end of the last ice age. It has also "died" 50% of the way in 1998 and regrew in 4 years to "die" 80% in 2002. It is now "dying" only 25% of the way. Simply put: the GBR is evolving to handle climate change because we had the largest every heat wave this year and it "died" less than it did either of the other times it did so in the last two decades. It also "died" a few times in the 80's and early 90's since they began tracking it. Oh, and it "died" 10% of the way about half a decade ago when Paul Allen parked his yacht over top it for a few months with the anchor dragging along the bottom.

It's life, it grows back.

I would disagree with that assessment. You must be under the assumption that all tuna sushi is akami or the muscular part of the tuna. Next time you hop into a sushi shop, ask for chutoro or otoro instead, it's the smaller, fattier portion of the tuna. Tastes way different.

All societies eat organs you mope.

DUDE REEF LMAO

Yeah I've had it and it's good it's just not quite the same as rabbit liver.

The only reason Americans don't eat organ meats anymore is because jews cucked them into eating only shit meats. Most white countries still eat organs, because they don't live on mass agriculturally raised animals and still have local farms and slaughter houses.

I pick up litter and don't pollute water (I live on a salmon river) but fuck you if you want Al Gore jizya.

I made a few whole chicken roasts the past two weeks and I saved all the innards. I'm going to fry em up with some veggies sometime soon. There's no reason not to eat liver really. I'm a huge fan of pate as well. You ever had sea urchin?

You realize that options exist between the false dichotomy you've been fed by the jews, right?

idiot

Bump for geopolitical consequences retarded cuckchanners fail to see

Actually its appx. 4400 years old, not 25,000,000.

killmenow.png

Fish is unhealthy, it's got mercury.

This is bullshit, read about the hoax months ago

This really makes me think. I never considered dividing the breeds based on who wrecks the planet and who doesn't.

… When I start thinking about things that way it makes the call to action imperative.

Are you dumb?

sage

You realize it was a satire article right?

Mercury in fish is a meme, lead is a much bigger problem.

Let me guess: reported for intl?

Reported for admitting to being intl and for believing in AGW.

Bleaching is essentially the death of coral. As the water quality deteriorates or the temperature of the water changes dramatically the microorganisms that live within the coral leave the coral shell due to stress. Without microorganisms the coral loses its color and looks bone white, hence "bleaching". There's not necessarily any bleach involved, it's just that the color of the coral gets bleached out.

How retarded. First you need to fix whatever caused this death, negro. They died because the cycle was broken and they couldn't "regrow". Do you need a simpler explanation?

Sage for being illiterate.

>>>/safespace/

Reported for believing in AGW.

No, but you are.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/safespace/
>>>/tumblr/

get back to me when steaks go extinct.

filtered

sage

i can't hear u, faggot

Found the shill.

Ah okay, thought it meant something having to do with chemicals being dumped fucking with the corals but it's more general than that. I should have guessed.

In short - enjoy your time while it lasts. The earth will regenerate after /pol has won the race war and everybody has kicked the shit out of everybody else. Trump and Swift will seed Starseeds.

Great post OP, I saw it on facebook today.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/scientists-proven-wrong-great-barrier-reef-found-relatively-unaffected-by-global-warming/

Dana Durnford tier bullshit.

Blood and soil. We are currently poisoning them both.

Pentti Linkola is right. Reduce population, reduce consumption, save the planet.

good. Don't know how much it was milked for funding and propaganda in the past decade.

Hate to break it to you guys, but it looks like it's not -dead- dead. This is from April 2015 so the situation might have taken a nose dive in the months since then.

Finally, finally humans are destroying the evil creation

Just a friendly FYI

Don't use your average store bought sunscreen, it's cancerous to you and kills coral.

There's plenty of natural sunscreen substitutes out there, although most likely you don't need it if you acclimatize your skin progressively.

Could you go into more detail? I'm interested.

You first, then, hypocrite.

Saved

THE JEWS DID THIS

The world is ending.
It's all ending.

(Checked)

Trips confirm. Thanks Kek.

Check the link for details f particular chemicals but the gist of it is that the chemicals seep into your bloodstream and mess with your hormones.

I thought for years that I was sun sensitive as I constantly got "sun rashes" no matter which brand of store bought sunscreen, this year I gave up on sunscreen completely and not a hint of "sun rash" or sun burn all summer.

It was the sodding sunscreen I tell you, I got a light tan and I don't burn in the sun anymore. Progressive sun exposure, just don't roast yourself to a crisp on the first day.

Oxybenzone is the toxic to coral, it's also toxic to us.

ewg.org/sunscreen/report/the-trouble-with-sunscreen-chemicals/

I'm a fairly swarthy european. I'm tanned throughout the year so I never really had to worry about sunscreen throughout my life. As I approach my mid twenties though, I realize that taking care of the skin on my face is important though so I've been putting some on my face. I just don't want to look like a leather purse.

RIP ;_;7

That's basically the plot of Shin Godzilla: dumping nuclear waste in the ocean created an eternally growing, angry mutant. Bonus points for the first half of the movie being a black satire of the Japanese gov's failure to handle Fukushima properly.

White people are the only race that care about the environment and the well-being of Earth.

Looks like those fish and coral couldn't adapt well enough. Evolution's a bitch.

I get ya, there's a bunch of surfer directed natural sunscreen products you may want to look into, all organic, no dangerous junk in it.

Or a hat, hats work too.

Goddamn allergies since I was a kid and it was the stuff they market especially for kids.

Nivea, Johnson & Johnson, Garnier, they're evil bastards.

Start with yourself please, I will check to see if there is any change

You're going to need a Ouija board to report back.

Humans die to nuclear waste too you dingus. The only lifeforms that survive that shit are insects and microorganisms.

Evolution rarely has to death with an environment flooded with radioactive and poisonous bullshit out of nowhere.

It is inevitable. That 99% is because those creatures did not evolve to survive the millions of years of different situations. The kikes have yet to evolve beyond their own need of money. They are surely next.

(23)

This still is evolution - the algae that infests the coral remains has an advantage in this environment. Evolution means that sometimes species die off if they no longer fit their environment. That's the reason (among others like asteroids) that we're here and not dinosaurs.

You're right, it is. But what's dying is higher lifeforms and what's thriving is bacteria and weird extremophile bullshit. Like jellyfish.

Doesnt Australia still have that massive hole in te Ozone right above them?

Who cares about the oceans if I get to drive my twelve passenger suburban? I for one welcome the death of all higher trophic levels in favor of an all jellyfish ocean. What are you, a lefty fag? Didn't you know that leftists like evolution and climate science but they also like socialism so we must throw it all into the bin? You sound like a Jew, man. Get out of here, kike, or I'll start rattling off a ton of wordpress blogs of people who got bachelors of sciences and disagree with the scientific establishment at large.

I see lefty/pol/ is feeling confident enough to shill environmentalist garbage clickbait, anecdotal shit.

GO BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

Quit being retarded, North Africa was once green yes, but the Sahara was always there. Before that is was a sea bed.

I'm not sold on man-made climate change but that's a separate issue than the oceans being fucked up. They're getting hit with all kinds of crazy pollution, and a good portion of it is toxic and/or radioactive. Developed nations may try to minimize it or just hide it, but most of the world just dumps their shit in the sea. And with billions of humans requiring more and more resources and goods making more and more pollution and other shit, things aren't looking good for the seas.

Please don't lump in this issue with climate change. This is entirely different. The oceans ARE fucked and getting worse. You're not even supposed to eat more than two cans of tuna a week because of the mercury content, for example. And it's getting worse. Jellyfish populations are at unprecedented levels while everything else is dying.

go jerk off to little mermaid you shill faggot

Please quit being retarded. You are being a shill.

The real environmental ist truth is that all the regulations in the world do nothing when we ship the factories off to Chink land and Pajertoilet. So Environmental ism is once again white nationalidt as a necessity.

I really don't see how you can make these claims, but I like that you're at least on board for ocean conservation.

The difference is what's being dumped. Fortunately, most of the shit that gets dumped in the sea couldn't possibly be dumped in the atmosphere, for obvious reasons.

Tsar bomba deployed in japan when?

Probably not true, just more MUH CLIMATE CHANGE bullshit excuses.

I am a faggot when it comes to environmental/wildlife stuff though. I want to preserve our beautiful planet and end kike greed that is slowly killing it (nowhere near the extent we are told, but all of the kike's greed does do a bit of impact each year on plants and animals). I can't stand seeing an animal suffer either.

Not really. Certainly not for humans. If we destroy the environment we're fucked. Being on top of the food chain puts us in a precarious position if the chain gets broken. We would be forced to "adapt" and "evolve" through massive resource wars that might easily end in a total destruction.

So no, pouring poison into your garden is not smart. It's not evolution.

People forget that evolution takes place over geologic time scales through random mutations.

Organs, the liver, kidneys and bone marrow are the most nutrient dense parts of an animal. To eat only lean cuts of muscle meat with minimal fats is to starve your body of its most needed materials and waste the most valuable parts of the animal. At that point you may as well go raw vegan, because at least if you're going to be starving your body of nutrients anyway, you'll at least be getting your proper dose of dietary fiber.

Global warming does not exist, but pollution does. Pollution is the only thing to care about when it comes to environmentalism, as it's the only thing unnatural..or some shit.

probably because nuking any those places would be a positive thing

You nigger kike retards are the reason why 4/pol/ exists. Go back.

Conservationists and environmentalists labor under the illusion that nature is eternal and unchanging. It is not! Life IS change. The living WILL die. Entropy cannot be beaten at its own game.

Millions of years stretch out before the great barrier reef existed, millions of years will stretch out after it. Just as ourselves.

Nothing has been lost. Only transformed from one transient state to the next.

I get your point but you've also gotta consider the human perspective since you are one (presumably) and as far as we're concerned it would be pretty fucked if the sea died.

Except where it isn't Dana.

But it's bleaching caused by evil carbon dioxide goyim, not a natural cyclical thing like a forest fire, from which it regrows. Stop having children and using resources the whole world is dead already and we are all dying from Fukushima and Niburu is about to rain poison hail on us.

This is why I need ecofascism.

Idiocracy is real.

Too many people assume that giving a shit about the environment is a leftist thing.

That's because leftists don't understand the difference between preservation and conservation. They want to preserve the environment at the expense of humanity while we want to conserve the environment as though we're part of it.

You do know this 'bleaching' is caused by a bacteria in terrestrial soil they is being blown out to sea from Africa because the fucking niggers graze there cows till nothing is left but dust and deserts. Literally this is caused by niggers nigging.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Dust/

Only retards. Taking care of your home and your future should be a human thing. Nothing to do with Left or Right.

One of the most convincing reasons for coral bleaching I've heard is that the ocean around the reefs is too saturated with nutrients.
The coral depend on a symbiotic relationship with a plankton to survive.
These plankton give the coral it's color, and it helps the coral to get all of the energy it needs.
The plankton does not need the coral however, it's just usually better for the plankton to live on the coral for better protection and some more food.
Now with the oceans having too many nutrients (from sewage) it's becoming better for the plankton to just leave the coral and float around on their own.
The coral, however, die without the plankton as they can not get all the nutrients they need.

Wait … niggers know how to herd cattle?

Who cares, it's Australia. The only thing they're good for is shitposting and giving their guns to their government.

It just so happens that the oceans are connected.

Yea but just because Australia's ocean is dying doesn't mean that any of the others are.

Yeah, and it greatly bothers me. Of course there is plenty of alarmism and misinformation to go around regarding global warming, but that doesn't mean we should have a "YOLO" attitude towards the environment. Many flagship species in Africa and Asia are headed towards extinction, ancient rainforests are being cut down because of expanding human populations, and our oceans are filled with entire islands of plastic garbage.

If there's one reason why Africa, Latin America and parts of Asia deserve to be ethnically cleansed of non-whites, it's the environment. I'd rather have small white ethnostates here and there, and leave the rest of the land for the animals to inhabit, than for niggers, spics and chinks to turn it all into one big industrial wasteland.

Anyone whose not for protecting the internment in some way displays nigger-tier intelligence.

Expanding nigger populations*
FTFY

I agree completely, however.

That should say environment. I have no idea how the fuck that happened since I'm on my desktop.

This is leftypol trolling. I live in North qld and the reef is fine. The real environmental problem Australia has is the massive shitskin invasion.

Forgot to sage.

nothing wrong with nuclear, environmentalist retard.
We really need to get off this rock ASAP though.

No we don't, we need to defeat the Jews first.

humans are evil

Humans are number fucking one you self-hating faggot.

depends on the human

It's bullshit.

Reported for bullshit.

They're taking nature with them too? The European race wasn't enough?

Kill yourself.

If I had my way we would send the military to run roughshod over every tinpot government in Africa for the purpose of protecting the great species that are endangered there, ultimately setting up conservation zones to be patrolled by contractors on a permanent basis.

I can only offer anecdotal evidence but I have been diving GBR for coming on 20 years (ausfag of the highest degree with my instructors license). I have done over 50 dives of the reef during that span and have seen with my own eyes the decay and destruction of the reef. What is is now is not even comparable to a shadow of itself even 10 years ago.

Here are a few factors that have contributed to the reefs decline towards death;
This was a huge story here when it was discovered, as far as I am aware it has been stopped but the damage had already been done with countless sulfites etc being dumped into the waters.
This still happens and is disgusting, some of these ships leave massive diesel/oil paths behind them as the fucking chinks don't look after their ships properly and they leak shit everywhere. I have come up in the middle of these 'paths' and you cannot wash the smell of oil/diesel out for days.

Is it dead, probably not but it might as well be at this stage, it's disgusting how such a beautiful piece of ecology has been mistreated to the point of death. Kicks my feels right in the balls

So sad. I've revisited some "wild" parts of nature and the amount of life there is frighteningly low. Probably less than 5% from what I remember. Most faggots don't have a clue how bad we're raping the planet.

trust but verify is important for mental health for not only you, but the people you interact with.

Clearly not, it's more they know cows eat grass.

But a lot of the coral in that video is bleached or partially bleached, once it's dead it'll still take a while for the structures to breakdown.

This makes me sad because as a kid i wanted to dive the reef and only ever got to in the carribbean sea and its almost all bleached. I did get to dive in Taiwan once and it was the most colorful/living coral ive seen. Pacific coral is really beautiful

This is sad to hear but at the same time… Yea, humanity changes the face of the planet. Just like other apex species might have done in the past through various means. The Earth is not stuck in a status quo. Species go extinct, the landscape changes, new species will evolve eventually.

It's worthwhile to keep our environmental impact low, but at the same time hoping for a perfect natural equilibirium is the realm of Green Party voting eco fags.

It's a work of fiction, can you people please read next time.

Fukushima's nuclear disaster. Ever hear about it?

Fish are the largest deposit of exotic genetic information among vertebrates there are more bony fish species than all the other vertebrate species together.

I am not the Whitest person on the planet but last time I checked I neither a nigger, a chink, a pajeet or a huemonkey.

They reminded me of abos. They destroyed the ecosystem permanently.

Apex species are the first to go in an extinction event you know.

The more you look into environmentalism, the more you realism it's schemery and kikery.

First redpill for little babies here, you don't solve shit by throwing money on it, or taxing common people. It's a scheme to make you pay for shit you shouldn't have to.

Just look it up, there were times the earth NATURALLY had higher CO2 than man has ever created. Fuck, these morons are so fucking navelgazed they don't even know about the earth's history. Fucking pick up a biology-book and read it before you shout about muh barrier-reef.

Don’t care, lol.

Good thing that isn’t happening, then.

Ironically goat-herding in Greece has preserved multiple species and local races of subalpine prairie herbs that would have gone extinct by the ascend of the treeline after the end of the glacial era.

Don't tell me you actually believe that kike bullshit happened. They're just trying to scare people away from supporting nuclear power

Sahara was lush prairie only 6k years ago.

>>>/gaschamber/

Holla Forums is a NatSoc board

Unlike merchant omnicapitalism, National Socialists care about the environment.

sage

Negro CTR detected.

Reported.

Reported for spam.

Why the fuck has TEPCO been given such unanimous control over clean up? There's been this continuing repetition of legendary levels of fuck ups under their watch to the point that the Japanese population should have burned them alive in the streets. I'm surprised nations bordering the Pacific haven't invaded yet.

Massive cover-up, user. First thing they did was doubling the "safe" radiation levels. Then they saw Game of Thrones and decided to build an ice wall around the area. LEL.

We may be Lord and Master of Nature, but that doesn't mean it is right to abuse it. Just like slowly killing your dog it fucked up, so is slowly destroying the entire biosphere.

No shit we won't have a perfect equilibrium any time soon. Fuck panda, for example. Wastes of space. But that doesn't translate into free reign dumping tons of toxic shit in the oceans. The oceans are fucking dead compared to how they were 200 years ago and it's still getting worse.

Reported, enjoy your ban

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood

"Getting worse" is the biggest problem. There's a momentum to this that will continue the die-off even if we stop so there's no magical switch that can reverse it. Wasn't "oh shit!" the most popular dying statement?

Inspiring.

Yeah, gonna call BS on this one. Was there last year, seemed pretty damn healthy to me. Of course sections have bleached, but that's pretty standard. People really tend to overestimate the extent to which humans influence their environment and underestimate the capability of other life forms to adapt to a changing environment. Hell, the bikini atoll has had a more prosperous ecosystem after the nuclear tests there.

ITS NOT FUCKING DEAD YOU FUCKWIT GALAHS
THERE WAS RECENTLY STORIES ALL OVER THE NEWS THAT THIS HAS BEEN EXAGGERATED FOR GREENIE POLITICAL INTERESTS
DAMAGED? YES.
DEAD? YOU'RE A FUCKING MONG

TALK SHIT AND GET HIT CUNT
THE REEF IS ALOIVE AND FUCKING WELL YOU BLOODY TURKEYS COME HERE AND I WILL SHOVE A LIVING CHUNK OF CORAL UP YOUR SHIT TALKING ARSEHOLE

Yeah the story is exaggerated. It ain't dead, it's just mostly dead. No big deal.

Are you aware that things are not only constantly dying right now, but also always have been?

What's your point?

this

That's a lotta bananas.

NOPE COMPLETELY FUCKING WRONG STOP TALKING SHIT ROIGHT THE FUCK NOW
ITS NOT EVEN MOSTLY FUCKING DEAD
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT
STOP RUNNING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CUNT

Anything that can't adapt to it's environment dies off, there's jack shit anyone can do about it, and even if we could there's no real reason to do so other than "muh biodiversity". Sections of reef die, other sections grow, this has always been going on, just look at literally any cay for an example.

You're really trying too hard to sound like an Aussie.

I get that, but this isn't standard adapt-or-die shit. It's like flooding somebody's house with poison gas and saying well they just didn't adapt quick enough. Much more of the reef is dying than is growing. It's not about "muh biodiversity" it's about not killing fucking everything. The seas are dead compared to 200 years ago, fish populations are way way down and you can't eat too much of some of them because it'll fucking poison you because they've ingested so much bullshit.

You're trying to say that this is just natural selection at work and we shouldn't be bothered by it. But that's not the case.

He wants to tell you that the mosquito you killed yesterday is equivalent to our oceans dying.

This thread is full of correct-the-record underachievers. They don't make them as they used to, fam.

Habeeb it

Holla Forums is not a politics board. It's a board for politically incorrect stuff, which happens to often be about politics. And unless you want to blame niggers for this, it's not exactly politically incorrect.
If anything, this should've been posted on >>>/newsplus/

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT
FUCKING REPORTED FOR BEING A SMART ARSE LITTLE SHIT
LET ME TEL YOU SOMETHING YOU FUCKING PELICAN YOU WOULDN'T KNOW AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT IF YOU HEARD IT THROUGH YOUR DAUGHTER'S BEDROOM WALL
THE AUSTRALIAN GREAT BARRIER REEF IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT "MORE DEAD" THAN ALOIVE YOU FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD MONG

Oy vey! See what you did there goyim? You killed the millions of sea life just like you killed the 6 gorillion of gods chosen people! It's like anudda shoah! You better pay reparations for that sea holocaust, goyim!

Shills, fuck off. Immature knee-jerk reactionaries and lolbergs lurk moar.

And not everything is fucking dying. It's not like we don't already have sustainable fisheries, and, frankly, organisms pumping a bunch of shit into the environment has historically led to a large-scale extinction event followed by a larger increase in speciation. Frankly, compared to the great oxygenation event, humans haven't done jack shit of consequence to the biosphere.

I see Holla Forums has been flooded with retarded conservatives who don't understand National Socialism. I bet you cucks think all conservationism is anti-white and leftist? Good luck sucking kike corporate cock and destroying the Aryan man's connection to nature, but first fuck off and…

GO BACK TO REDDIT

How well did breeding back the aurochs go, fam?

They created environmental issues kike. This is more global warming conspiracy bullshit. Everything happens in cycles and the Jew scientist who wanted to make a little headline by proclaiming the reef is dead is a fool. It will never die unless the earth explodes. Kill yourself

So you're fine with the oceans being poisonous and dead as long as we have some fisheries?

Do you honestly think that dumping tons of toxic waste and trash in general into the ocean is no big deal? This has nothing to do with global warming.

Checking those trip+dubs

To improve the quality of water, you must control what is put into your sewage water.

Remove all jewish chemical products, like washing up liquid and clothes washing powder and replace them with natural remedies like sodium bicarbonate and distilled vinegar. Another thing is don't put food and fat down the water supply if you can help it(don't be a DSP who flushes oil down the toilet…) or anything that can go moldy or hinder the flow of water. This includes feeding ducks with bread. Either feed them the bread carefully(use only wholemeal, not "white"/bleach bread) using smaller pieces so they can eat it all without missing it. Or use birdseed alternatively. Avoid using flouride toothpaste as that flouride is just added back into the water system. Not eating sugar removes 80% need for teeth brushing, and non-flouride toothpaste is adequate. (mouthwash can be made mixing a spoonful of bicarb with water, it's extremely effective) Also eating healthily will also make the water better because your own waste is not as poisonous. The effect of cars on water is understated. disregarding all the other crap, we can see that the carbon mixes with the rain clouds and acidifies the water that comes from them, this has the biggest effect on the ocean since a specific PH balance for fish to thrive is needed. Don't bother with being a hippy for this one, cars are still useful. Just plan things out a bit better. For example, I walk to a farm to buy food and carry it back myself instead of taking the car. I do this for exercise and I love walking on the country roads, two jobs done in one. For something too heavy or long distance I would use the car as I need to thrive myself, that's the whole purpose of our machines.

in short, what goes into the water comes back to haunt you.

Fukushima is not an organism, sparky.

And a large-scale extinction event would end us so it's kinda important we stop pouring Brawndo into the ocean. A new species might evolve to thrive on those precious Electrolytes but we won't be there to see it.

Well, it's basically impossible for the oceans to be "poisonous and dead", nothing has ever or will ever kill everything in the ocean other than a literal world-wide mass extinction from some sort of phenomenon entirely beyond our control. That aside, we've been dumping shit there ever since we first reached it anyways, and I doubt we have a better solution for where we should put it.

You're aware that nuclear waste dispersed in the ocean is well below the concentration necessary to cause any serious biological affects, right? On top of that, Fukushima wasn't even a fifth of Chernobyl in terms of output.

The organisms living in the coral literally could not take the heat from the ocean and GTFO'd out of the reef. That is what's causing the coral to become white and bleached.

Takes one to know one, horsefucker.
>>>/oven/

There are better ways to dispose of nuclear waste than dumping it in the ocean. Saying it's well below dangerous concentrations is disingenuous, implying that it's evenly distributed throughout the width and depth of the sea. There are high levels of radiation in many species and higher than normal rates of mutation and cancers in them.

Sure, we likely won't kill literally everything in the sea anytime soon. The deep sea is gonna be pretty resilient because shit will be pretty diluted by the time it gets down there. But the shallower stuff is not so fortunate. Especially for predators like tuna or dolphins, thanks to the effects of biomagnification they get fucked up from all the bad shit in the sea.

Overfishing alone was fucking up the sea for some time, but with modern levels of hazardous pollution shit is worse than ever before. This isn't a minor issue, it's a big deal that doesn't get the attention it deserves. You can tell because the media is all about bullshit manmade climate change, but there's hardly a peep about the oceans dying.

Yes, some form of life will probably survive but you'll need an extremely tiny fork to eat bacteria.

Did you get that from the Tepco's website? The waste is still flooding into the ocean and there's no such thing as "safe" radiation level. Any level will kill. The "safe" level is a deliberate political misnomer.

Fukushima Five Years Later: "The Fuel Rods Melted Through Containment And Nobody Knows Where They Are Now"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-11/fukushima-five-years-later-fuel-rods-melted-through-containment-and-nobody-knows-whe

The massive amount of butthurt and shilling is making me think twice about this and how fucked our environment really is.

I remember seeing a quote that Jews hate nature because of how superior it is to them and how they have no control over it.

There are some massive shilling-kikes in this thread.

Holy shit.

then how the hell do you cool them?

the reason they're built close to bodies of water is for cooling purposes

Go back from from where you came?

Interesting. I always thought it was just an unchecked greed but they do have the talent to turn everything into shit. Even stuff that's not supposed to spread misery - like Hollywood.

Jews hate nature because it made them what they are.

Commie detected. National Socialists protect nature.

Currently around 1% of fish in the fukushima area are unsuitable for human consumption, it was around 50% at the time of the incident (I think it's actually worse at benthic rather than shallower levels due to density, but not 100& sure). And yes, biomagnification is a real thing, and there are huge masses of disintegrating plastics in the pacific, but neither seem to be having a catastrophic effect on the ecosystem. If I recall correctly, a huge conservation area was recently created around Hawaii, so it's not like ocean conservation being ignored, its just not as big of a problem as some are making it out to be.

Because there is no large organism that can possibly survive in the ocean under slightly different conditions, obviously. The radiation levels are decreasing naturally through decay and dispersion, even around fukushima. And if there's no safe level of radiation, I guess we might as well all kill ourselves since we're constantly being exposed to background radiation.

Who cares, shit goes away eventually, this is part of nature.

Slightly different conditions? Lel.

You don't get it. We're changing the oceans on a very basic level and we're not going to stop until a catastrophic break in the chain happens. The enormous size of the oceans is working against us in a way because we won't be able to unfuck it and refill.

And yes, you can get cancer from background radiation. The odds get higher with increased levels but there's no magical safe/unsafe barrier. The official "safe" levels simply mean "acceptable loses in the current political climate". They vary from country to country and change with politics.

Just stop funding Africa and India. Stop bending over for China and giving them all our industry.
Problem will solve itself.

holy shit either this is an elegant troll or you must require a handler to type for you you complete fucking retard

It's probabry dishonorabre to have someone erse do creanup

Look at any stats and you'll see that the sea is comparatively fucking lifeless compared to 200 years ago, and probably even moreso since before then. This isn't just a healthy level of natural selection, survival of the fittest. I support that kinda shit. This is a brutal destruction of the sea that I worry people won't care about until it's too late. Like said, the sheer vastness of the oceans can postpone a catastrophic event for quite some time, but once it happens it'll be damn near impossible to reverse for the same reasons and factors that delayed it for so long.

You ever been there? The streets and everything are typically clean for a change. Contrast with China where you have massive black sludge visible from space.

Reminder that NSDAP were environmentalists

Take the hippy bullshit and fuck off thanks.

Giving a shit about the environment is not just for hippies. Neither is it a leftist thing. Any self-respecting white man who gives a shit about his race or even just the future of his children should consider the world and its environmental well being that he is handing down to them.

Read retard

No shit faggot, it's already been established that this particular story is exaggerated and the reef isn't totally dead, just mostly. Now we're talking about the environment in general.

Read the fucking thread before your run your mouth, newfag.

But that's what related species do at times.
Also, as other anons have pointed out, it's not "us" it's mainly turd world niggers. Because lesser races aren't developed enough to understand the impact their actions have.

If the Chink government wasn't forcing their people to plant new trees, the average chink sure wouldn't give a single fuck about it.

ITT clickbait article that did the rounds on social media based on a disproven report that is several years old
slippery-dip thread in other words

its not even mostly coral bleaching is around 22% in the northern half of the reef

Yep, if you want to save nature, you have to fight kikes and subhumans.

Somehow I have a feeling this is only at the expense of white people, because I don't see them critizing the third world.

confirmed for Local