Attached: boy.jpg (1157x592, 393.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
8ch.net/ashamed/
8ch.net/theyallhavenames/
8ch.net/shame/
8ch.net/gayshame/
8ch.net/shamedsluts/
theoutline.com/post/3836/congress-says-jump-reddit-asks-how-high?zd=1&zi=t43sowcm
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865/text
lolifox.org/hebe
lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

notice they have almost no traffic. I wonder where the demand is, not even counting lurkers

This place is currently under control by unironical SJWs. We've officially become cuckchan 2.0.

>>>/cuteboys/ is just gay
The rest have nothing to do with anything.

and >>>youngboys/ is already gone, by the way.

sorry

also gone

>>>/femboys/ is trap shit

Why kill something that's already dead

>>>/sadboys/ is a shitposting board

>>>/memeboys/ is meme shit, nothing to do with pedos

>>>/gettoboyz/
meme shit

>>>/boykomemesforever/ meme shit

>>>/prettyboys/ boy cartoons, 2D is allowed

>>>/transboys/
same as >>>/cuteboys/
gay shit

>>>/ggboycotts/
gamergate shit

>>>/honkboys/
memery

gone

shoahed
pic related

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-26 youngboys has been deleted .png (1904x331, 22.29K)

>>>/leftycuteboys/
gay/commie shit

>>>/pureboys/
anime/meme shit

>>>/uglyboys/
meme shit, not even ugly boys in there

IN SUMMARY
You have no leg to stand on.
Your argument is dead.

I can PROMISE you there is CP on /cuteboys/ because its of me and posted by me

report it and it will be gone too

compliments of the feminists and commies who run this site

Jim did it again
Holla Forums once said if that happened, anything could and thus should leave to another site
Let's see if that goes on, which i doubt because almost no one from those days remain there
And there's no other site around that won't go to hell with the amount of our sudden traffic influx

And here we go

Attached: fullcircle.png (779x124, 5.45K)

Attached: 8f73a36064.jpg (600x431, 48.11K)

Its all smoke and mirrors.
The biggest child molester board in the world is still there
>>>/waifuist/

I wanna make sweet love to Millie Bobby Brown

Attached: xYP6sgG.jpg (486x648, 18.16K)

So just regular gommunism then?

Literally never happened.

She's 14 u sick fuck
Way too old

It wasn't the pedo thing, but the decision and rules behind it that might turn against them sooner or later
Sooner i might say because you get banned for questioning da gawd emprah

she looks like a boy

I think we'll be okay.

Aww, poor pedo subhumans get their boards deleted

nigga u delusional if you think 2 dead boards getting removed will make pedos dissappear. the most pedo activity is still on Holla Forums and its the only board that gets cp from time to time. last time being 1 hour ago

Unfortunately it won't make them disappear but it's still nice feeling that their degeneracy is being reduced on this site. As to CP, it's a spam that any board may experience since posting it is not allowed here.

Thanks for the salt, you sick pedo

Attached: 1432301247249.jpg (2000x2000, 974.05K)

WHEN IS BOYPUSSY /CUTEBOYS GOING TO BE DELETED YOU FAGGOT MODERATOR ADMIN FUCKERS

Cuteboys is an adult board for adults.

IT HAS BOYS IN THE TITLE TWICE, IT GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT ITS FOR PEDOS.
ban
ban
ban
ban

pedos go to hell

Attached: TG.gif (500x213, 234.38K)

They have to be called boys because there's no way traps can be called men.

neck yourself faggotpedo

Attached: 53231.jpg (650x836, 145K)

because b8chan

It's truly revolting, Holla Forums has finally shown its true colours. It's time to take all these banned boards to Endchan and Mewch where free speech is actually respected

Attached: 1522012842.jpg (378x439, 53.93K)

Maybe this exodus will boost you to 3pph

Yes, please harbor the pedos.

Attached: 734597823.png (388x388, 50.6K)

well thank god a place where people literally pretend to be babies like /adbl/ is still alive and kicking surely nothing sexual or implied babyfucking happens there amirite

Attached: baby fuck.jpg (1087x1600, 1011.47K)

Consenting adults can do what they want. There are no real babies involved with /abdl/ in any way.

oh yeah, and if you consent to be eaten alive as an adult by a faggot-pedophile its T-O-T-A-L-L-Y fine. Consenting adults can do whatever. Inject heroin into your dick? FUCK IT HAHA

YOLO D00D

.t lolbertarians

It's all about fear mongering and virtue signalling but the pedos aren't scared of a powerless pig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh.[1] Because of his acts, Meiwes is also known as the Rotenburg Cannibal or Der Metzgermeister

fuck off

What's wrong with it? Literally everybody wins. The cannibal wins, the vorefag wins, and society wins because a vorefag got removed from the gene pool.

the cannibal is still alive

All the
boards are gone now too

After /hebe/ was turned into a gardening board this was to be expected really. As long as /r9k/ and my own board are left alone I don't care too much, although its too bad perfectly legal boards are being deleted.

Of these two imageboards which do you recommend? Both are shilled often here.

If he has never eaten any unwilling participants what is the problem?

/girltalk/ sjw mods saw to that

degenerate fuckhead

all four

Are you getting eaten? Is anyone you love getting eaten? Is anyone who doesnt want to get eaten getting eaten? Who loses? For it to be a crime there has to be a victim.

Take it all to Mewch. Mega Milk will just LOVE all that pedo content.

Mewch is anti pedo even moreso than here.

They deserve the pedos for all the shilling they do here. Finally they can have users!

Jim is scared of the recent 47 U.S.C. § 230 changes. They deleted all the slut shaming boards too.

8ch.net/ashamed/
8ch.net/shame/
8ch.net/gayshame/
8ch.net/shamedsluts/

he's mostly sick of dmca
>>>/delete/

They all got eaten by the boogie monster tbh

Attached: 000o01b3.jpg (763x767, 83.8K)

gone
FOSTA Act:Congress says jump, Reddit asks how high?

How high can you jump,Jimbo?,Ron?

theoutline.com/post/3836/congress-says-jump-reddit-asks-how-high?zd=1&zi=t43sowcm

shamedsluts is gone?

/cow/ appears to have some doxing,to the trash for it & finally,get rid of /zoo/ and we have 4chan!

come on Ron,it's only 2 more boards(well,maybe some of that anime cp)

Welcome to 8 4chan, the Darkest normy Reaches of the Internet.

Brace Infamy normality

dun dun dun-dun dunda duna dun da dun

Attached: index.jpg (265x190, 9.11K)

What Jim doesn't yet realize is that pedo anons can make new boards faster than he can delete them, just like anons can make new threads faster than the BO/mods can delete them.
They haven't gone down that road yet, as Jim has yet to do ANYTHING that effectively keeps pedos from posting on 8ch, but at some point that will be an issue.

All those deleted boards were dead. They got like 1 post a month. The biggest pedo board is still alive and active.

In a just world i would have your daughter as my sex slave

As someone who is familiar with the research on this topic I can tell that you're a clueless idiot.

Now you're contradicting yourself.

It's just words you pathetic whiny sniveling faggot. Set up a spam filter if you don't feel like manually deleting e-mails.

Attached: nick-cage-satisfied.jpg (1920x1200, 102.47K)

Attached: 3eb.jpg (602x481, 42.17K)

Attached: f946b8d388b28d7f3c75e3f858abd8c21e7541fca384a16c2764365940a2222a.jpg (480x272, 28.93K)

anti-pedos are creepy. why do you assume pedos wish or intend to harm children. children are the people to whom they are attracted, harm is the last thing they want to cause them. do you want to harm the filthy roasties to whom you are attracted? i bloody hope not.

Attached: daf359cd15572adf551b5d632cd4f6e4f629a24f1ff08461c07856a213dcd749.jpg (927x1200, 144.87K)

t. roastie
tbh

t. pedo scum

Attached: gas.jpg (500x500, 113.71K)

Attached: edgy.png (600x432, 9.12K)

i like children more than you do.

Because pedos tend to rape and then kill children.

No kid or any other human being for that matter would ever want to have anything to do with your creepy ass, so you freaks have to force yourselves on mentally and physically underdeveloped children, which the majority of the world, but especially their parents, take an issue with. Hope I could enlighten you subhuman.

Attached: 9698602853c9bfd1410f6f6d950cff19b05458320b8e1bb0c1b3e541437e57ee.png (691x694, 634.96K)

nice get, but waifusit is still here

Well, how about you retard reporting these boards instead of complainig about their existance caused by your inaction?

Men tend to rape women. Do you hate all men?

Projecting much?

consensual sex is easier and more pleasant. also, it's cheating.

can't have consensual sex with a dead child.

besides, your side is the one that wants to kill children. you treat death as a less harmful fate than sex.

ooh so edgy. the most you can do to the pedo situation is being angry and constantly sharing those defensive fantasies of yours.
you cant do shit. deal with it you betafag manlet.

Attached: 40078901c8003dbc1987499193ead02c7787e91853555a20dae019270eede8cd.jpg (300x381, 26.72K)

Attached: 308d82d6da6044f7a0b812d07a71664e.jpg (675x1200, 148.64K)

Pedos are at the bottom of human hierarchy almost everywhere on this planet, the absolute bottom of the barrel. Even other criminals, muderers, thieves, everyone hates your guts and make your life a living hell when you faggots inevitably go to prison. Nobody, except the most insane far left nutjobs who noone takes seriously, cares enough about you to defend you or wants anything to do with you and if your family, friends and other people in your life knew who you really are, they would disown and shame you immediately.
How does that feel freaks? You know there's only one way out of this living nightmare you call your life. Come on. Do something right for once and make the world a better place.

Attached: d17c913c99213885a9e3c4b94d3979eb98ea55b38222ad956c8e379d0e78e39f.jpg (540x380, 37.36K)

stop your fantasies you fucking retard.
in actually civilized countries pedo jailtime punisments are ridiculously short and cp will get you few tickets in most cases.

Attached: a72bdaefae99ad5e651c882bfcb5d2613fb1d1914c89a8a75900ca6cd029bd5f.jpg (236x219, 13.52K)

PEDOS ARE BUT A FORM
THE BABOON MASTER RACE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER THE PEDO LESSER SUBRACE
KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

KIDDYDIDDLERS SAY WHAT

Attached: 29720bf01d9f200f8a5d8b1114ed99df805895ca.jpg (255x210 11.27 KB, 17.17K)

exactly

Attached: man-pointing-laughing-you-closeup-portrait-handsome-excited-happy-smile-point-finger-towards-to-camera-gesture-young-32475315.jpg (800x533, 56.92K)

samefag

Attached: Laughing_at_you.jpg (780x433, 215.71K)

samefag but a shill samefag

WELCOME TO RE88IT

PEDOS OUT

SHUT THE HEL UP YUO PEDO SCUM I FUKCN DEATROY YUO WIT MY BARE HAND FILHTY PEDO I WIL FUKCNIG DO IT YOUR DAYS AR COUNTED KIDIE MOLESTOR BECOS IM COMING FOR UYO

Attached: 52af767f521e77b2131d7fa50d56f5f16337e365a5508d52a515ce5f86ba0f3e.jpg (249x202, 6.24K)

Attached: d1070e118b67de17de0d3ee993743cfd5a2b80ea7633a0f272af063e792dacd1.png (500x500, 23.1K)

SHUT THER FUCK UP PEDOSCUM

Attached: 8ceac6c143280c60c1c2574b8d3ffb359e7dae26.jpg (255x133 10.71 KB, 10.11K)

you are worse than a pedo tbh

I nearly had a noseblled, when I accidently heard my 12-yo daughter masturbating in her room, and moaning my name

Attached: 5lsFSWw.mp4 (718x404, 5.32M)

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WEAK PEDOBOY DOUBTS BABOON SUPERIORITY HAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
PEDOS GET OUT
WEAK PEDOPHILE FAGGOTS GET OUT
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK
OOK OOK EEK EEK

Attached: 2170dd3a5ab9efc74c880ee49e724709ed31fab8.jpg (255x191 16.95 KB, 12.92K)

/Younglove/ was pretty active and bent over backwards to play on the safe side of the rules and it still got deleted.

If boards that do everything in their power to abide by the rules as they are written are deleted on a whim unrelated to the rules then ether the rules need to be rewritten so people can actually comply or better complication BEFORE such action takes place needs to happen.
The way this whole thing was handled was really bad.

Cool story bro
Shouldn't you be working right now?

Exactly, which shows this is blatant discrimination. If you're afraid pedo discussion would encourage illegal online discussion, how is that different from being afraid a black guy is going to rob your house just because he is black?

Pedos will not be silenced, niggers.

Finally Jim had the balls to do everything we wanted!

Reminder that I was globally banned for the content other anons posted in my thread. The owner of the site doesn't care how loyal you are to helping him out even if you delete illegal content for him, he will throw you under the bus if he feels the need.

Attached: 7e5a07286c9ea58f3bd7b4bfc2e022c49c0b3037db50dfa022ab8d39d891f026.png (1738x1078 20.54 KB, 323.66K)

no his balls are on the negative side. minus-balls because he did it just because he's scared of the little trump cloud petition. he removed all boards that might be even little suspicious

as he should. Its his site, and he is not obligate to take leagl riskis, just so you can have your degenracy posted here. You have the entire fucking Onion, where you can fap to kids all you want.
Also, pic related

Attached: hex did nothing wrong.jpg (768x432, 59.25K)

he does own it and you are right, but that dosnt mean we should stand for it
we should throw a fit to let him know, and then probably leave since the site isnt what it used to be
the problem is I dont particularly like endchan, and mewch recruited from Holla Forums and Holla Forums so I dont want to go there the community is most likely terrible

it's not how it used to be for a long while now and you are still here, I doubt you will ever have the courage to leave.

That's not a hard choice. Always choose the site.

I did during next and came back
I should have left with hotwheels
now I am just wondering where to go

there is still hope.
Jim is trying to sell this "shithole" all the time.
eventually he will lower the price and somebody will buy it.
lets just hope that the somebody who buys this site is more reasonable than the ol' Jimbo and his minions.

I swear to God, pedos are retarded. Jim deleted all pedos board, because of FOSTA. That's all.

sauce?
oh, ok. you made it up

how much?

welcome to Holla Forums, newfaggot

How's that work? Last I checked nobody has ever tried so sell their daughter through the boards and believe me, I have checked

The only reason I even came back to this site was because it had a relatively civil places to discus pedophilia related subjects in a intellectual manor.
With that gone, with no warning and no violation of the rules, I see no reason why I should use this site any longer.
Pulling shit like this makes this place no better then a slower more thinly spread 4chan.

tbh i think it's just a trick by the feds to usher all the pedos to foxilol

FOSTA makes site owners liable and responsable for anything posted in their site. You really think Jim is going to risk jail time for pedos? lmao No one in their right mind would do that.

contact him and ask him the current price.

No it doesn't. FOSTA is very limited.

Section 230 Protections are only stripped away if a site knowingly allows users to "promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person"

Pedo boards should have been deleted a long time ago, because who cares. But deleteing all the slut shaming boards went to far. >>>/sexwork/, >>>/hookers/ and >>>/p4p/ were only the only rightlyfully deleted boards.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865/text

A fuckton of people who have been using this site since the beginning.
Also anyone who actually values free speech or has integrity.

That is how you sound.

on /bl/ aka boy love, actual underage user boys would advertise their skype/kik in threads. That might fall under "promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person". Holla Forums would be liable instead of the original poster.

But yeah, all these were too far:
8ch.net/shamedsluts/

8ch.net/ashamed/

8ch.net/shame/

8ch.net/gayshame/

Fucking this.
Stop the persecution.

All those pedo boards were dead as fuck, most only had 1 post a month. You still have >>>/waifuist/ , the most active pedo board anyway.

You're not allowed to talk about pedophilia on waifuist though. It's just pictures of underage girls.

Can you read?
"To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to clarify that section 230 of such Act does not prohibit the enforcement against providers and users of interactive computer services of Federal and State criminal and civil law relating to sexual exploitation of children or sex trafficking, and for other purposes."
Literally the first 2 lines of the bill.

/younglove/ was the main actual discussion board and it was reasonably active.
It also bent over backwards to do everything possible to abide by the rules.

That's a summary of the bill. Read the actual legal text.

So by passing this bill you give pedos the power to legitimately get this site taken down? Great job America.

(2) websites that promote and facilitate prostitution have been reckless in allowing the sale of sex trafficking victims and have done nothing to prevent the trafficking of children and victims of force, fraud, and coercion; and

(3) clarification of such section is warranted to ensure that such section does not provide such protection to such websites.

Yu, thats why Jim layed safe and deleted all pedo boards and all boards that have any content that can be classified as sexual crimes

This is the main change to 230.

“(a) In general.—Whoever, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce or in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (as such term is defined in defined in section 230(f) the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 230(f))), or conspires or attempts to do so, with the intent to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.

the absolute irony. boards deleted because they broke the new bullshit global rule … and yet discussion of pedophilia is the least likely to break said rule, whereas posting of images is the most likely

That's the stated reasons/opinions for the bill. Look up what a " Sense of congress" is. It's still not the actual law or changes that will go into effect..

Once again, the only relevant changes to 230 in FOSTA is website operators who "promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person" will no longer have the legal protections of Section 230.

And the bill hasn't even been signed by Trump yet.

The DOJ objected to the bill at the last minute and warned congress not to pass it. They claimed it would make it more difficult to catch traffickers. But congress still passed it. Maybe Trump will veto it on the DOJ's objections but he hates Jeff Sessions so who knows.

> talking shit about >>>/soyboys/
wow justs wowo i bet you nevr been there you assshole

Yes, it will make sex workers and trafficking victims go more underground/private instead of publicly advertising on backpage and craigslist. There is something like 2 million voluntary prostitutes in the US, so they'll have to go back in the streets / use more dangerous methods to find clients.

Little Moralfag slowly tries to make his way to his computer.
His extreme physical weight makes it much harder for him to navigate properly across the room's floor littered with empty Mountain Dew bottles and all kinds of various dragon dildoes.
He seats himself on his dirty and run-down chair which groanes at the shock of his two-hundred extremely heavy pounds bearing down on it and presses the start button on his outdated computer.
As his computer boots up with a humming sound moralfag picks up a dossier from the trash-littered floor and examines it. It's his trusty old manual made by the Mothers Against Things That Hurt Our Feelings Alliance, containing various instructions for acting like a victim and guilt tripping people in online forums. He proceeds to open the dossier with his fat and very smelly hands.
One of Moralfag's fat arms accidentally knocks down one of his countless empty vaseline tubes and underneath exposes an old picture which he had long forgotten.
Moralfag was utterly surprised to see it was still there. "Oh Miranda, you dirty rape-enabling bigot satanist paedophile, why wouldn't you love me?", Moralfag whimpers under his heavy breath.
Suddenly all of his repressed and painful memories back from high school return to Moralfag. Being rejected by his love, her filthy paedo friends laughing at him, him starting to cry and running off like so many times before. To this day he remains a bitter and hate-filled virgin. He always blamed the online paedophiles for his own failures.
"I don't need this stupid slut anyway! Or any inferior paedophile, incensitive child abuse-enabling girl for that matter!", Moralfag bitterly mumbles filled with his own impotent anger, and proceeds to throw the picture of Miranda into the trash which is already filled to the brim with used kleenex tissue papers.
Finally logging into his computer Moralfag is greeted by his home wallpaper consisting of a huge black cock. After discovering the internet he soon found an outlet for his repressed sexuality by fapping to cuckold porn. He wanted to approach Tyrone about his feelings just so that he could lose his virginity before he turned 25.
Still, Moralfag had not found the courage to talk to Tyrone or anyone except for his mother after he finished high school for that matter. "I always just wanted to suck your black dick, Tyrone… ", he sighed.
Moralfag opens up his outdated internet explorer and searches on bing for Holla Forums's "Holla Forums" sub-board. Suddenly he remembers his mother's words. She always told him to get a job in real estate or become a factory worker like his father.
"Please get a real job Moralfag! I'm begging you!", she would say, but she just doesn't understand. She doesn't understand how utterly important it is to protect the childrens from these scumbag paedophiles and satanists on the internet whose ultimate goal it is to enable child abuse and rape culture around the world! Moralfag now begins to type on his keyboard: "Listen, you rape enabling pedoscum, listen up here…"
After a short time of posting on Holla Forums Moralfag is sweaty and frustrated yet again like so often before. "FUCKING PEDO SCUM!", he agressively yells at his computer monitor. Moralfag is so upset that he actually knocks his Applejack pony figure off his desk.
Little Moralfag sniffs his tears away and forces himself to calm down for a little while.
"I'm sorry Applejack", he says. Moralfag then turns to his wall which he has covered in Mothers Against Freeze Peach, MLP and cuckold posters. In the midst of this most unholy mess is a framed picture with the arch words "DIE PEDO SCUM".
Now Moralfag euphorically salutes his wall, and with a burning passion for Israel approved Judeo-Christian Morality in his heart, sitting in his mom's basement, he types endlessly:

"Oh, you gosh-darned Nazi pedos…"

Attached: marriage loli history old times where better society you cold had a good life girlfriend if not for the jews paedo pedo.jpg (2134x2026 622.22 KB, 888.01K)

pick one faggets i'd like to see ya vocalize a jpeg

Nice reinterpretation, yid

Hex is 100 percent lurking in this thread.

HAHAAHA nothing better than seeing pedos getting BTFO

kys i upload content now textfaging because of this redditor

lets all start globally reporting /waifuist/ and get that pedo board deleted too
IT NEEDS TO GO

look at these retards lmao

correct.

Fucking faggot, lol.

Attached: feminism.jpg (500x808, 32.96K)

Attached: soyboy5.jpg (640x795 131.37 KB, 173.84K)

Shoo shoo newfaggot babys. I makes me so hard you rage when you see little girls. telling me to kys is a form of compliment

Attached: 23780a3f9491003d0b92cd4c1fecc47ee828a2d1df3fe640f832e6632fcb2c85.jpg (1080x1349, 192.55K)

They're nothing more than pathetic low T faggots who think they're FUCKING BASED for enforcing feminism without realizing it. Sad!

y post the same shit doe

Oh god I need to fap again.
I'm just gonna sit here and let the newfag babbys from 4chan cry about it, too.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: christian feminists AOC.png (804x416, 56.69K)

Holy shit has that been released?!?!!?

3 hours ago it leaked to Tor

what was it?

1 man filming 3 girls

Man I can't fucking wait. Pedo Renaissance here we come!

/younglove/ was text only and got deleted

Attached: 1474821767223.jpg (541x498, 42.41K)

MODS

dammit they're fast tonight

faggots sucks to suck missing out faggots

it is though
so is gender, race and species
get with the times. you're literally a dinosaur

Implying that there's more than one mod here.

Attached: 1463947411136.jpg (104x125, 2.36K)

>>>/ss/ and >>>/ara/ are still intact, and that's all that matters.

And nothing of value was lost.

What's this from?

Better enjoy >>>/incestgrannies/ before it's gone.

aw man why did I open that, fuck you

well well well

Attached: 1511115585016.jpg (1024x683, 129.51K)

PEDO COMMUNIST BTFO

except lena dunham is a pedophile
you guys are literally part of the alphabet soup community and it would be leftist to not oppress you

The larger issue beyond pedos not getting gassed is that all sites have to straddle a fine line between reigning in legally dubious behaviour and people who are likley to do such things and letting people speak freely. I dont think theres a clear answer anyome can give beyond fuck it host everything on tor and hope the feds don't burn everything.

Idunno, fag, the board content is right there in the title. Diane Marie is nice though >>>/incestgrannies/160

This.

bunker board
lolifox.org/hebe

Neither, lolifox is god-tier.

Nice try FBI, no pedos here fam.

lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html

is better

You know that site is run by the FBI right?

Attached: EC307649-4277-4C53-B47D-2173B357C549.jpeg (297x365, 48.88K)

That's what I remembered. I understand deleting pictures even if they might be legal to avoid legal liability, even if I disagree with the underlying law. But deleting discussion is a tad to much for me, I've not heard of criminal cases involving only discussion. Either they were censored by the owner taste or the increased legal liability from fosta is already claiming its first victims. It's clear to me that anything that results in censoring of such discussion has strayed too far from what's acceptable.

Considering that the entire point of the site was to have an alternative to 4chan that was less censorious, I think this is sad, might as well shut the site down, I can just use 4chan. I think this also illustrates the eff point rather nicely, people speaking of their experience as child abuse victims are the first to be censored, I'm not sure if such discussion happened in that board, but I've seen this happen elsewhere. I would just tell myself that the owner of these other sites didn't care much for speech and if they wanted to share their experiences they could always find somewhere with some more backbone. Its a bit annoying to find such thing may not be possible, there is no longer a place for them to speak on the clearnet. Other places may appear to replace what this failed at, bu network effects means they will have correspondingly smaller audiences, and they would be vulnerable to this exact same failure mode. This has convinced me that the only possible solution is either legal or technical. It's a shame that the freenet is not more popular.

Jail is just an abstract room.

Attached: why did i click that.jpg (447x380, 73K)

post more user!

The FBI are everywhere tbh.

ngl, that looks hot

Oy vey! We know your porn habits, goyim!

Attached: nsa kike.JPG (760x428, 29.76K)

based

i missed it fuck man i wanted to report that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

based tbh

I think it's funny that you falseflag shills admit that being a liberal is worse than being a pedo.

"Marijuana is a gateway drug. If you know a marijuana dealer, he can get you other drugs and you're more likely to do them."

ALSO

"Beastiality and Creepshots are two horribly degenerate perversions. Let's put it on the dark web where all other manner of perverts are. They won't be exposed to other anti-social behaviors that will continue to distort their already deformed mind."