Netflix Officially Announces New Animated Series Based on "Castlevania"

web.archive.org/web/20170209193910/http://nichegamer.com/2017/02/08/netflix-officially-announces-new-animated-series-based-on-castlevania-series/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jyHm6
web.archive.org/web/20120626005051/http://castlevaniadraculascurse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I though it was supposed to be like a weird comedy or some shit.

Long as it ain't Dreamworks, then this could potentially be something real cool. Granted Castlevania itself hasn't been good in years but hopefully they can put a spin on it to give us something worthwhile.

Nichegamer's blurb doesn't say it, but it's being animated by Frederator. The people that brought you Adventure Time are supposed to animate a dark, violent adaptation of a gothic horror Japanese video game series. American animation in general is really poor fit for a project like this.

Whoops, nevermind. It's gonna suck.

Here's the full description from Netflix themselves:

archive.fo/jyHm6

ah shit well nevermind.

Knowing how brilliant people over at Netflix are I can already see how this will turn out.

I recognize the name but I'm drawing a blank. Should this make me worry more?

While that rather odd turnout for something based on Castlevania, it wouldn't be that unsurprising of a turn coming from both Konami and Frederator.

Ellis did Transmetropolitan, which I like, but that was a long time ago. I checked his twitter and he didn't have any obnoxious "LOOK AT ME I'M AN SJW" type stuff. He has apparently disassociated himself from MRAs, but that doesn't necessarily mean he drinks the kool aid

Yeah but, Frederator.

Oh, certainly, I'm firmly in the "prepare for the worst" camp. But since I didn't find any dirt on Ellis in my cursory examination, I just figured I'd throw that out there.

Oh no not this shit again. I thought this was dead and buried?

Transmetropolitan

Nigga, his forum was ground zero for SJWs in the comic book industry. He also claimed Leigh Alexander was like Spider Jerusalem reincarnated or some shit. He definitely drinks the Kool-Aid

Based on what was circulating, his Castlevania script was garbage too. Utter contempt for the source material

If 'dear white people' didn't exist I'd almost consider a netflix subscription just to watch this. I'm a huge castlevania nerd.

Oh well, pirate bay exists.

Daily reminder Tepes did nothing wrong and the only reason he was seen as a monster was because he regularly killed scummy bankers and loan sharks.

Tepes was history's greatest hero.

And what exactly was circulating?

Man, seeing talented creators fall to the far left scourge really gets me down.

Who cares?

Man I pay like $0.2 a day for a shit ton of movies and cartoons from all ages.
How's Netflix any ((()))?

In general the best way to access media is basically pirating. 1) Download it from somewhere 2) Go to stream sites

Also saw the Dear White People shit that Netflix has. Fuck them. So sick of media being blatantly Democratic/Liberal/Leftist. On the bright side it helps justify pirating everything that happens to be alright in quality.

On a side note if the guy doing this Castlevania series starts doing shit like Sypha being a cunt to Trevor Belmont and being all "You men keep women down! That's why I wear a cloak and hood!" I'll be glad to boycott this shit. I don't much care for Castlevania portraying women as capable sages/warriors or noble and loving because we all know women are NOT these things. But it's a whole different beast to make raging Feminazis out of established Female Characters in the series.

aren't you clever

they'll probably name the main character Trayvon Belmont.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think there were copies of the script circulating. Apparently there's a goat fucking scene in it

web.archive.org/web/20120626005051/http://castlevaniadraculascurse.com/

You wouldn't be too far off though. Reminder that Sypha was a witch and nearly burned at the stake in the backstory so I could see her being written as a feminazi.

Because of course… Fuck men that want fanservice amrite?

You're still giving them money.

What's with all the Netflix hate lately? It's a good cheap streaming service that's the future of television.

Fuck off, shill. They're a hive of SJWness and cheaply made Dreamworks crap.

It was a good idea but then they shat all over the place with their original series.

Is this new hate netflix meme because of the dear white people thing because that is just a small fluke. That show doesn't cancel out all the good originals that come from there. Also the Dreamworks crap is miles better than the shit they air on the big 3 cartoon networks.

I disagree. I think it's a good thing they're coming out with more originals so there's more options to watch.

Are you really triggered over this?

Kill yourself, you pathetic piece of shit.

it's the cuck/co/ leaking. come on guys, we're not there anymore.

You're the one's getting triggered over a movie that says mean things about white people.

Here's the thing anti-sjws like you don't understand. White genocide is real, cultural warfare and psychological subversion is real. What you want is for no one to touch your escapist media, the problem is you don't realize that escapist media is a luxury that can only be afforded in societies that are stable. Western Civilization is on the precipice of either destruction or revival.

Am I triggered? No, what I am is fed up, I''m fatigued. I've had enough of these kikes and niggers shitting everything up. You don't get to go back to the 90s, user. This is the prelude to war, pick a side, or shut the fuck and sit on the sidelines.

You went full autism there

JUST GIVE ME ONE GOOD CARTOON MADE IN THE CURRENT YEAR GOD DAMMIT!

Imagine getting this offended over a stupid movie.

Yeah, I'm sure Jews would be fine with Netflix making a series based on Triumph of the Will or the Eternal Jew, that could totally happen.

Cucks like you finance the propaganda that normalizes the destruction of your race, unless you're a shitskin, then you're just a typical pest that needs to be removed from Western lands.

Those wasted dubs and trips. No wonder Holla Forums has no meme magic.

It's okay user the patria-I mean jews can't get you here.

i was agreeing with you though.

you just want (you)'s don't you?

Holla Forums does have meme magic, they just use it for retarded shit like making Eddie Brock Venom again.

Pic related is you.

no.

But we didn't make Eddie Brock Venom, we just sat on our asses and then it was announced and guys were like "Let's post a bunch of Venom pictures and pretend we did something"

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Dude, you didn't do shit to bring Eddie back. Did you actually start like a movement or something, sent letters and emails to Marvel? cause it's not like Holla Forums does what it does just by literally posting pictures and getting dubs.

Ah yes, anyone who doesn't buy into the Holla Forums boogeyman is clearly a SJW in disguise. You found me out, want a reward? You really are just like the people you hate. Anyone that disagrees with you is obviously working for the other side.

You clearly aren't from around here, faggot. Places like reddit or tumblr might be a better fit for you.

I agree that Holla Forums is basically just trying to be like the new jews but you guys are still faggy tbh. I mean, you fucking read comics and watch cartoons so you're automatically a loser and a nerd.

Kill yourself.

It's not really my main board though, but only because it's really slow and a few months back it was even deader.

You have no conception of meme magic, stay plebbed.

Holla Forums, you guys really are the faggiest board.

And Brock is Venom, stay plebbed. We win either way.

Hey Holla Forums

hey reddit

hey digg

cunny tbh

Is this thread just going to be people shitposting about politics again, like the Snagglepuss thread:

hey twitter

Where do you think we are?

Aside from storytimes there's three types of threads on Holla Forums:

Holla Forums threads

waifu/autism threads

and

Brock threads

Blame the lack of mod control and all the Holla Forums shitposting. Most likely all the fags starting shit are the same people over and over.

I bet this is just one guy auguring with himself.

Holla Forums is the superior dead board. they know cunny after all.

All me tbh fams

This is me too.

Threads like this make me wish the mods actually gave a damn about the quality of the board and give us IDs.

This place is just a stomping ground ripe for shitposters without any actual authority here. Something has to be done.

In order for anything to be done we need to make the mods and board owner do their fucking job.

C U C K
U
C
K

It was never this bad until a few weeks ago.

Submit to White Nationalism or die, nigger.

Basically, when Trump got in office. Is that correct?

all me

Nope, near the beginning of January is when the shitposters started shitposting full force.

Not me.

Wasn't that when you dweebs tried to raid Holla Forums?

/A/ GET!

..They are going to fuck this up aren't they? I mean, after Konami went full retard. There is a way they can make this work…. but goddamn I have no faith.

Let him have his fun.

It's not even an impressive get. It's just dubs which are a dime a dozen.

Don't let your memes be dreams, fam.

Marvel is still terrible
Are you going to crawl back like a battered housewife so they can fuck your ass?
Are you really that easy to win over? After all the shit they pulled, all it takes to get you back is reviving your husbando?
Have some fucking dignity

Holla Forumscksuckers will always go back to their abusive husband, it's in their nature.

Could have sworn I head about this like four years ago. I don't think this is ever getting off the ground.

This isn't Holla Forums

But cartoons air on television user

Checked.

Hey Holla Forums

Just report. ignore and email about the specific posts

Hey Holla Forums

No offense lad but you sound like you don't know how to use torrents

You forgot to namefag as truthseeker, that would have outed you even faster

hey Holla Forums

/jp/, is that you?