Future of America Decades From Now

ASSUMING CURRENT DEMOGRAPHIC TRENDS CONTINUE, where do you see America in 20-100 years from now? Also remember that non-white births are already the majority.

therightstuff.biz/2016/10/13/what-will-become-of-the-empire-visions-of-late-modernity-in-united-states/

Going by this, I think it will be a mix of the first three, at least within the next few decades. We will see more repression to maintain the current state (deep state scenario), the Left will be dominated by third worldists (South Africa-Lite) and the Right will be made up of the declining non-hispanic white population with a minority of castizos, east asians and other "white-acting" people. Over time the white american population will continue to get more right-wing since white liberals have fewer children. I'm not sure how much explicit white racial consciousness will develop outside of areas like the Deep South though.

Deep south to only have racial consciousness? I have been to every state in the south and saw lots of race traitors, I live north and all I hear out here is how much people hate niggers.

Sorry I'm not clicking that OP, I'm heterosexual

ty for correcting the record

Nice meme!

how much do you get paid per post to go on about how steven crowder is "aut-right"?

Pointless speculations about future are just a waste of time.

I do it for free.

demographically: Brazil
politically: South Africa
economically: a very slow and agonizing descent into the third world, white colonialism and racism blamed the entire time. even after the last white man is gone and the economy reached rock bottom, whites will still be blamed for thousands of years until their existence forgotten, and humanity's returned to a hunter-gatherer state.

20-100 years?

nigga, were lucky to see the next 15 years if washington keeps poking at the Russian bear.

Meanwhile in 2027, I'll be shitposting on a bbs ascii system while trying to drown out the sound of my neighbours skin drum rituals from Greenland while chewing on Seal fat.

This is true. America will never get as bad as South Africa since we"ll never be 85+% pure black.

But non-whites are increasingly becoming more radicalized so I think that even a Brazil-style politics is a little optimistic.

Something extreme none of us can predict would need to happen for the USA to collapse in 10 years. It can always downsize its' military to pay more for dem programs.

The US won't exist anymore by that point. Trump might just be able to keep it on life support but I doubt that it'll last longer than 8 years. That is if ZOG just doesn't pull the plug while he's in office.

Say it with me anons:

new world order

Why would they pull the plug when they could still try to maintain control over congress?

If America collapses in 10 years, Israel is a lot more vulnerable and the global economy would be utterly fucked. International financial capitalists/globalists won't get out of the worlds largest economy collapsing squeaky clean.

There is no more America, it is dead.

everyone hates niggers

TRShills GTFO will sage spam in 10 minutes if thread isn't slid by then

downsizing out military would probably lead to a war, a world war, in which i would think that very likely that it could be fought here in america. balkanization and further divide of nation as a result.

They control both Russia and the US and are currently trying to cozy up to China. The US post Brazilification is not the US, it's Brazil 2.0 with a twist of South Africa and at that point they will just focus on their other hosts. The global economy is already a fucking joke as is, it's the biggest ponzi scheme ever. They control it fully but make it seem like they don't.

for

they can only do so much cozying up to china since jews have no way to pass off as 'whites' and the PRC has out-jewed jews like rupert murdoch already.

What a useless thread. Go blog elsewhere.

Why do you think people like Zuckerberg are marrying chinks? That's how they'll infiltrate it, just like they did in Europe.

Blogposting is talking about your personal life you faggot

South Africa is a glimpse of the future. The Democrats will continue to import voters from the third world until they have an unassailable majority and win pretty much every election by pandering to the shitskins and blaming whites for everything. Once Dems no longer have to worry about competition, the American system completely breaks down into a third-world shitshow of complacency, nepotism, and corruption. Poverty and crime skyrocket and American institutions crumble into shallow mockeries of what they once were. America's nukes largely fall by the wayside due to screeching SJWs agitating against them and the fact that they really can't afford them anymore. The Democrats continue to win one-sided "elections" by blaming these worsening problems on the white man. Rich whites live a comfortable lifestyle in gated communities with very heavy security, while the rest are either bred out of existence or pushed to increasingly remote and marginal areas due to "reverse discrimination" in taxes and housing practices. Depending on how things go in Russia, many American whites might try to immigrate there, but I doubt the Russians will be willing to take more than a handful. Eventually, this unsustainable system completely breaks down. Race war becomes a reality as Muslim, African, Asian and Hispanic warlords battle one another for regional dominance. The rich whites in the cities who don't manage to flee the country get looted, raped, and murdered. The rural whites try to use their remoteness to their advantage and avoid getting involved, but inevitably are forced to defend their land against the more successful warlords, since it has been transformed into some of the best agricultural land in the country ever since they were banished to it. It's impossible to predict who eventually ends up "winning." It's most likely that the country splits into several feuding ethno-states that constantly try to genocide one another. Whatever the case, conditions in the new America are consistently third-world, and most of the rest of the world probably undergoes a similar process. Humanity either enters another Dark Age or extinguishes itself entirely in a nuclear war that occurs as a result of the instability.

The Chinese are well aware of Jewish shenanigans. They've seen jews fuck up every other major country on Earth, and they're the last stop.

They've even passed laws prohibiting (((media))) if I recall correctly.

Go to Brazil today to see the US tommorow. We have very similar demogrphics right now to what they did the the 1950's

This makes the useful idiot category more relevant, and they would suffer first.

Most red pilled people would either immigrate or fight the good fight.

and Zimbabwe is just that in 10 - 20 more years. If you want a vision of the future of humanity, look to Zim.

If i seen this shit teen years ago, i would mock you and blame your lunacy on too much Mad Max watching.
Now it's looks like a painfuly real future for the USA. Especially if the rumors are true about that Hillary and her goons are already rigged the whole election…

10 years ago? Zimbabwe was starting their white genocide only ten years ago and ZA only didn't go forward with it after they saw what happened.

Freedom is more important than peace.

Full spectrum civil war
until distinct ethnostates are delineated,
and then warring ethnostates
until there is only one ethnostate left -
America.

everything and everyone will be so dumb, just incredibly fucking dumb barring a severe course correction

Nuked

It will be unrecognizable, for better or worse.

I think we're fucked even if Trump wins.

If america elects hillary the full collapse will start around 2025.
If trump is elected the collapse will start around 2035.

Either way we will see americas collapse in our lifetimes and make fun of burgers online and their warmongering ways.

At this rate the media companies will have turned the entire world to slime.

Not really going to be a collapse I think that would be more merciful then the other more likely scenario that it just suffers a slow decline into shit and irrelevence and stays like that forever. Just like Brazil.

you will get cancer

If Hillary wins? Maybe

:0