Anderson Cooper dirt?

opisabiggapinganusgotnews.com/breaking-cnn-debate-moderator-anderson-cooper-brian-williams-problem/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZeMqD
youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=gm_ojPMplYM
youtube.com/watch?v=gm_ojPMplYM
youtube.com/watch?v=XQdA8OR328A
gotnews.com/breaking-cnn-debate-moderator-anderson-cooper-brian-williams-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=i9jJhOWIJWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive faggot?

archive.is/ZeMqD

Is the Trump Curse striking again?

We know he was an intern at the CIA, it's not even a secret. His lies are not surprising but it's good to know his career will sink along with CNN

he likes men to cum in his ass

I like chuck but you should include content here without just link dropping. Also the link is http and you provided no archive. What the fuck were you thinking, op?

How anyone was surprised when this colossal faggot 'came out' is beyond me. Look at him!

BREAKING: @CNN #Debate Moderator @AndersonCooper Has A BIG “Brian Williams” Problem #DebateNight #Debates2016
October 8th, 2016 by Charles C. Johnson

Cooper was more honest in 2008: See Pic #1&2

This is a long article.

Vid #1: youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=gm_ojPMplYM
Vid #2: youtube.com/watch?v=gm_ojPMplYM (3m43s)
Vid #3: youtube.com/watch?v=XQdA8OR328A

Source:
gotnews.com/breaking-cnn-debate-moderator-anderson-cooper-brian-williams-problem/
Archive:
archive.is/ZeMqD

Well, I can't say I like Chuck, but that's quite a story. I don't know if this will be better for discrediting Anderson Cooper than *"You know he's a CIA agent"* though. The truth is irrelevant, I only care which has more utility for discrediting the media.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANDERSON UPTHEPOOPER

CNN of all places won't fire him, but it would be great if anyone could get him to address this publicly.

GRIDS when?

==HOW ARE ANONS NOT ARCHIVING???== It couldn't be any simpler to do. Fucking nog monkeys can do it. Archive or get gassed.

There's always this great one:
youtube.com/watch?v=i9jJhOWIJWE

I heard he was still a CIA asset. I haven't really dug into it yet though, could just be a rumor.

guarantee he's fucked at least 2 little boys

Neuman was one of the Hollywood execs caught up in the “casting couch” sex abuse scandal in June 2014.

Oy Vey!

Rev up your twitters boys.

cancer

Once CIA, always CIA