Another Accusor Step Forward

ITS HAPPENING

Woman says Trump reached under her skirt and groped her in early 1990s

archive.is/kBM6f
washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joelpollak/status/787002564378112000
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/dnc-convention-delegate-hillary-clinton-pushes-latest-unsubstantiated-trump-accuser-story/
gotnews.com/breaking-wapo-trump-accuser-kristinanderson-didnt-care-allegedely-groped-media-told/
archive.is/DUejP
archive.is/W5enl
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
8ch.net/pol/res/7856673.html
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896
youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another lie, another day

Washington compost is taking literally anything these days

Off by one.

Everybody reached under her skirt and groped her in the early 1990s. It was a groovy time, mang.

How long until they get people to say Trump gangbanged them?

They've gotta increase the libel level.

All by himself? That would win him the female vote.

GUYS

Watch the video - not sure of a link as I am watching it on CNN on tv.

As she is describing part of the encounter where Trump was complimenting her about things she gets to a part where Big Don supposedly complimented her on her "big balls"

The lady sitting beside her (not sure if it's her mother) cracks an unmistakable smirk at that exact moment and quickly stops and gets back into character

Don't forget he's an octopus goy.

He whipped out all 8 of his dicks and fucked them real good.

lol link?

Still no evidence, eh?

Jesus christ….is cuck/pol/ just one big roleplay circlejerk now?

Welp, they seemed to have successfully muddied the water. Clinton's always pull this stunt and it seems to always fucking work. When faced with crimes and allegations merely create a ton of the same allegations right back at your opponent. Democracy was a mistake.

You realize that people believe the holohoax right?

Trump touched me in the 90's too. I was still a child and I was an actor in a movie being shot in NYC, the scene in Trump Tower. I asked Trump where the bathroom was. I still remember what he told me that fateful day: "down the hall and to the left".

When I got to the bathroom though, the cameramen went to work on another scene and DJT was there in the bathroom and he said he wanted to see boy penis and he stuck it in my pooper. I never met him before but he actually did this in a public bathroom to his famous hotel full of people, honest!

Please I need the media to share my story even though I never talked about it until now near the election.

Fog of time.

Not applicable here.

Nobody that is still undecided by this point will be swayed by baseless accusations - if anything, it only demonstrates the media's bias.

People are often fools… But even fools can see this for what it is.
Count on it.

user was right about everything. Called it exactly on the nose, down to the hour, both times. He probably works for the campaign.

I was watching live on CNN.

A video will be online sometime soon

Just remember guys - when she says Trump complimented her on having a large set of balls, the lady beside her smirks and its very apparent.

Not sure who she was….if its her mother than this is easily enough to discredit this liar

Seriously? I have a hard time believing anyone would rape her.

What the fuck is wrong with Assange. Does he want to get assassinated? He's timing these leaks in the most foolish way. There needs to be enough time to search through the information, organize it, push it through media. We've hit that situation more than once, where we have damning evidence and it takes a week or two for it to gather steam where the msm can't ignore it. We are running out of time, and he's calling 4am press conferences to sell his book.

If these people are going to release all of these bombshells, the time is now. Not the week of the election where it'll be slid by constanant anti-Trump propaganda.

Even Hillary is accusing him of "stalking" now. These cunts are not very persuasive liars.

The video is too long to webm unfortunately.

Yes Rosario Chacciolo, that seems legit.

*Hillary said Trump stalked her, invaded her space. Said it felt "weird".

He knows we're running out of time.

On one hand if he releases too little we're fucked, if he releases too much it'll kickstart WWIII before the election.

They're going all-in on emotion at this point, and hoping they can just bombard people with accusations via the media.

It won't work though.

The people don't trust the media.
They don't trust the government.
They don't trust the Establishment.

They harder they hit, the strong Trump becomes.

It is inevitable now - they will resort to election fraud.
What America does about it… That is the question….

There's no proof there's a video of Trump "being racist". Just a bunch of internet chatter. The rest of that screencap is vague info, meant to play on confirmation bias.

No shit, 26 days till the election and these cunts all come out at once saying they were 'touched' having never met Trump. Never raised this issue before?

The old lady who claimed she was sitting on a plane when a stranger (Trump) she never met rubbed her like an octopus is a 2-time big Hillary donator. She also has zero emotion in her voice and it's generally obvious she's lying.

Clinton pilling on by saying she was "stalked" on the debate stage is the final nail I think for anyone who was retarded enough to still have even had the tininess bit of benifit of a doubt for those sandy vaginas.

Yeah, as in we need this shit in the next 10 days to do anything effective with it. Others besides Assange have made similar claims.

This is the final round. I'm scared, you'd have to be a fool to not be frightened. 6 months ago we weren't under the legitimate threat of nuclear fire. Somewhere along the way things have gotten very dangerous. They will do anything to keep power.

All these women, especially Hillary, seem extremely weak and unable to take care of themselves outside a sterile bubble of complete isolation. This disqualifies them from the rigors of the US Presidency. You can't start a war because Putin "stalked you" during a press conference.

And within the hour, another one.

Only saw parts of it on tv. Its long but I think the best parts are near the beginning of her 'story'.

Trump finger blasted my sister in 1995. She was working at McDonalds at the time and Trump came in and asked if the hot side really stays hot.

How long until they start to claim he gassed women that refused his advances?

He's releasing it on Sunday, you're going to wish he hadn't released it.

Sorry I leaked your next article MSNBC :^)

Oh I will? So I'm guessing you have some inside info. Are you nostradamus or something faggot?

Anything that destroys their power is a step towards victory.

She's not a manpig ya filthy shmuck! Oy vey!

Please don't believe everything you read, user.

Well I know just about how big what he's sitting on is, and I know that he has a very high chance of getting killed when he releases it.

Nigger's been releasing firecrackers and now he's about to set off a nuclear warhead.

These are too many at once. They've got no discipline and are scared.

Holy shit, it's legit.

They're literally becoming anti-gaymergoy. And if you don't believe me. Law & Order has an anti-trump episode coming out soon.

Here

Risk of assassination? You do remember the recent happening at the Ecuadorian embassy. The recent leaks about Clinton wanting to drone strike him. He is already confined in an ebassy in fear for his life.

If she wins, he is a dead man. Like I said, we need this info in 10 days for us to have enough time to force it through social media and pressure msm. If he releases it the week of the election msm and social media kikes will slide and cover everything up, we won't have time to weave our webs.

We all know how important this is, how potentially dangerous it is. That's the point.

Fire monkey year is getting better and better, soon they'll say Trump is the boogieman.

I think this time it's big enough for them to completely stop caring and be so afraid the actually bomb an embassy. The "October Surprise" is going to destroy more than just Clinton, it's going to be explosive enough to rock the entire political system.

I, too, am a victim of Donald J. Trump.

After witnessing his announcement to run for POTUS, and every day since then, he has, without my consent, continued to win… and win big league. I have, as an American citizen, also been winning because of this.

Never at any point and time did I consent to Mr. Trump or any of his affiliates winning. I even at one point said "Please, Mr. Trump! No more winning! I'm getting tired of winning!"

At this point, Mr. Trump, with a fire in his eyes, said to me "Too bad." He continued winning, despite my protests.

Mr. Trump, to this day, continues to not only win, but brag to his followers about this experience. Anyone can look up his statements online. I am sick of winning, but I see no signs of Mr. Trump stopping now or ever. #SickOfWinning

Friday comes along and nothing happens, what a load of bullshit.

I wonder if the Left realizes whatever possible gains they might earn from this will be instantly nullified by running the most disgustingly far left candidate they could possibly have put up. No real conservative or even right leaning moderate wants any piece of anything Shrillary has to offer. If anything more people will simply abstain from voting as opposed to switching sides, so this is all a bunch of sturm und drang, in the end signifying nothing.

He's still going to win by a landslide.

ANOTHER WOMAN STEPS FORWARD

I wouldn't be surprised after operation northwoods and operation gladio. The CIA is scared, they operate outside of US law and internation law, without accountability. A Trump presidency would challenge their power, and these are some dangerous and cruel men.

Assange is playing a dangerous game, and his only hope now is a Trump executive branch. After all is said and done, he might be considered a hero to average joe americans. It all depends on the next few weeks.

And this is "payback time." Typical woman.

isnt that why people go to clubs?

Yeah, women are absolute trash. It's pretty unbelievable.

Fired because she couldn't shut her mouth. You can't make this up.

Hillary want to continue and exarbate wars in the middle east. This makes her far-right. At least the "republican" right that's existed for 50 years or more. But she supports women and all kinds of feminists. This has recently been seen as "left". So i guess she's a leftist, although far-left have been the ones who's wanted to end america's wars, so she can't be a leftist, now i'm confused…

oh wait. it's almost as if these terms don't mean anything!

It's almost as if these terms are just used to divide and conquer the populace! Who would have thought!

REMINDER: POL NEEDS TO STAND FOR TRUTH AND REASON NOT SOME TERM THAT CANNOT ENCAPSULATE THE HALF OF SENSIBLE POLICY

ALSO, THE LESS WE LABEL OURSELVES THE LESS THEY WILL BE ABLE TO LABEL US

Have you forgotten Trump wanted to "kill the traitor"?

Pretty sure he was talking about Snowden, the jewish cuck.

PURE COINCIDENCE:

Gloria Allred was a DNC Convention delegate for Hillary Clinton

twitter.com/joelpollak/status/787002564378112000

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/dnc-convention-delegate-hillary-clinton-pushes-latest-unsubstantiated-trump-accuser-story/

I heard he shoves 25 centimeters of wood up the ass of any woman who does not instantly submit to his cunt grab.

Oh yeah, i heard about that. What was the conspiracy theory again for that snowden were somehow bad?

I just have trouble understanding why someone that is bad to the establishment, opens people's eyes, "are bad"?

"Moishe, it didn't work, what do we do!?"
"There's no choice, Shalom. Go to plan B."
"Sir, what's plan B?"
"Do the same thing again! Whaddareyu, a moron?"

who's the bitch on the left?

she's the one that smirks when the "victim" mentions trump complimenting her big cojones

I don't remember Trump saying he wants to kill Snowden where did you saw this? I remember him saying he believes he's a spy. I like what Snowden did but if he ever comes back to the US he deserves a fair trial like any other citizen.

Yeah, I've been having this feeling that they had planned this for a while. It didn't work, Trump won the 2nd debate resoundingly, but they have nothing else. So they are just going to continue with this same story.

Nobody defects from the CIA. Snowden was a limited asset and the whole thing was staged.

There are two kinds of CIA agents, the ones who pretend not to be CIA, and the ones who pretend to pretend not to be CIA.

That's Gloria Allred the lawyer & Hillary Clinton delegate at the DNC.

Well, both establishment candidates have been all about war, Obama's been one of the most warmongering presidents we've ever had and no one ever questions his lefty credentials.

She's also been using far lefty rhetoric like calling everything muhsoggyknees, sexism, racism, all the other bullshit 'isms'. Spreading the equal pay myth, etc. Hell, her whole platform can be boiled down to, "Vote for me I have a snatch." She's sickeningly leftist at a time when Americans have reached peak SJW and are collectively sick of their shit.

Keep trying to be allies with people who want you dead, let me know how far that gets you, Merkel.

gotnews.com/breaking-wapo-trump-accuser-kristinanderson-didnt-care-allegedely-groped-media-told/

keep your eyes peeled on Gotnews. they are doing good work and poking holes at all these allegations.

She's a leftist in the cultural sense, which is the only sense Americans have used left-right in the past 50 years.

We're talking about thousands of people, CIA employees + the contractors. That's a lot of people. And he's in Russia now so the CIA can't do anything about him.

You must be that autistic guy who keeps saying But but he didn't reveal anything new! We knew everything already!.

Exactly. Hillary Clinton is a globalist.

You realize the CIA
Right?

Except for the third type, which openly say they were CIA and talk about it. Like that ex-director who is shilling and warmongering about Russia. There is a thread about it in the catalog.

You teens and cuckchan refugees are getting annoying. You're not a migrant, you're a refugee. You need to go back.

(((bitch)))

Why all of those accusers are ugly jewess?

I've been here longer than you shmuckola.

Yea, I mean common usage obviously. If you go back far enough, both left and right lose all meaning.

I agree we shouldn't write off potential allies (real allies, not fake ones) but my original point is Hillary is a terrible candidate who repels moderates and even some Democrats. Trump's going to destroy her.

Can I go to CNN and say Trump raped me? I'm a guy by the way, can I just waltz in and say "Trump sucked my cock when I asked him too and he said I'm a good girl".
Will I get on the news to show how fucking stupid CNN is if I walk up without any evidence?

They'll probably smell the shitlord off you a mile away. You have to make it juicy, user.

Pose as a t-girl, tell 'em Trump stumped your boypuss

Even though Hillary invaded his space by walking over his side of the stage and stood next to his chair and podium. Are these people serious? Next they will say they jumped on someone's dick but it was rape because the guy didn't run away. This is fucking ridiculous. It's only a matter of time before someone says fuck it and starts shooting them.

We should honestly spread this and also inquire why the fuck the media continues to ignore Bill's victims. There is actual police work backing those instances too.

You will neatly form into the line and enter the shower. There you will be de-loused, given new clothes, your posessions will be taken, and you will recieve an identification number. Arbeit macht frei.

None of these things are neccessary for the vast majority of cia operatives. They do what they are told because their paycheck is dependent upon it. If that isn't enough, dupe them by saying it's for "national security", if that's not enough, bribe them, threaten them or kill them.

I'm not saying these things don't go on, everything is possible in this twisted world, it's just that if you think this is standard operating procedure you need to leave and come back when you have learned to think properly.

A Daily Reminder to you pol.

You are all cowards.

If you can't do the action, how bout planning what you and the rest of the people should be doing? Not fidgeting around on Holla Forums, cuz that will get you to Hillary's winning at this rate.

I may sound hyprocitical, but I dont live in US, I keep saying to family and friends to support trump and asking them to let their friends know as well. THat's all I can do over here, not like you who resides in U.S

God how I wish I was there.

FBI pls, could you at least fucking try?

You're talking about the contractors and the hitmen, not the average pencil pusher who works at the CIA or who is a spy in some foreign country. Those who are litterally brainwashed agents are a small %.

Maybe normies will finally believe this one!

Don't be so sure about that user. They've been pulling this shit for 25 years on cuckservatives and other rubes. They are still operating as if it's the early nineties - this will bite them in the ass hard.

The original allegation story just got torn to tatters

archive.is/DUejP

Look at those Hitler Dubs!

The Summer Zervos accusations are meant to be absurd and dismissed. The point isn't to pile on the "Trump commits sexual assualt" wagon. The point is to portray Mr. Trump as a philanderer to Republican women, depressing turnout. Gloria Allred is using this woman to attack Trump indirectly. She knows the story makes her client look like histrionic trash. The point is to get the Right to attack her story while missing the actual assault on Mr. Trump: he is a philander that never changed his ways and cheated on his wife who had a young child.

Nice, this bitch is the one who Trump blocked her view with trees too?

What a fucking cunt.

fucking kikes

Bingo. Mr. Trump is denying the whole thing. The worst thing the Right can do is take the accusation seriously at all (that isn't a crime, etc.).
Reuters: BREAKING NEWS:Trump says he never met accuser Summer Zervos at hotel or greeted her inappropriately a decade ago

Just give us a clue, a little tidbit

Many of the anti-Trump faggots on radio dismiss the attacks, but they do it in the following way:

Trump is correct in attacking the media over this, because even the controlled opposition is using it for character assassination.

Yes, that is the entire point. The accusations are designed to be dismissed. This is just airtime to further alienate married women. Gloria Allred is good at what she does. What she does isn't represent her clients though. She uses them for political purposes.

Please take your low-testosterone and your defeatism elsewhere. And if you're not doing anything to fight the media's narrative and their lies then you should.

Is she trying to act traumatized or something?

Turn on CNN, shills.

Nothing, now that he cut Berg and other (((saboteurs))) loose.

If you think he isn't coordinating with others (like FBI user) you're dreaming.

McSeriously

We're not CTR shills at least.

GG was the warmup.

hahahahah

He's kind of right though, this level of obfuscation exists to shut down the brains of normies and it always works. Rather than consider each side they'll see accusations from both and decide neither truly exists or the more "reputable" source is the only one that is correct.

user, are you sure?

Seems legit.

archive.is/W5enl

I hate women

YOU'RE FIRED

She's shit testing user. Women for that 24/7. My fucking biz partner is married and still foes it to me (I just ignore her for a few days)

Hey guys I'm sure I'm not the only one but I must confess
#hillaryrapedme

if you don't go to the police then it's not rape, you dumb slut

I love women, I just accept they quit maturing at 15.

But goy, going to the police only revictimizes them.

Putin, drop the nukes.

Yes

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944

"#GamerGate'ers should know that the pattern of censorship & cronyism they see is mirrored at the very top. Level up"

More upds goin' on here: 8ch.net/pol/res/7856673.html

She said she didn't think it was a big deal at the time. How can non-sexual assault turn into sexual assault?

her face tells everything. Foremost, that she is a lying cunt.

LOL their story is already crumbling:

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896

"We hire a diverse crew and embrace anyone who is honest while working hard. Mr. Trump is cut from the same cloth." -Summer Zervos

[where's my previous post? It says I already posted the picture]

There's a Stef Molyneux video on the accusations:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE

so much bullshit.