Trump mocks Deaf actress Marlee Matlin, called her "retarded"

(cont. 1/2)
archive.is/M3dSt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RAJVF
apps.who.int/classifications/icd10/browse/2016/en#/F70
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
archive.is/OSfWB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(cont. 2/2)

All in all, a very easy thing to bring back to center/redpill on. My mother's a liberal who happens to be deaf, and she hates both of the candidates. She was livid when she read this, and let me know. I calmly showed her that there was no proof
Afterwards she basically calmed down and went on to say how hard it is to decide on who to vote for.
REMINDER TO REMAIN AS CALM AND POLITE AS POSSIBLE WHEN REDPILLING, or at least bringing them back to the center where they can try to view things more objectively

Marlee Matlin is a degenerate and a shitty actress who uses her deafness as a crutch.

She talks retarded, OK.

Now fuck off shill

I hope these fuckers get sued. None of this shit ever happened, and if it did, it's because the actress is a cunt.

Maybe she should stop acting like a retard

"retard" is a medical term and it validly can be applied to someone who is deaf.
Is the only argument against the use of the word "retard"

Also, seems like pure hearsay, but I'm not reading all of that poorly formatted shit, OP. Greetext the good parts, not everything one sentence at a time with double line breaks inbetween.

You know why, user?

*cause she is*

The thing I don't think (((people))) understand is that Trump has passed the barrier.

The media has been attacking him for over a year, people don't believe it anymore, they don't believe the media anymore. The media has lost, the jews have lost, get the rope.

All these genetic deficients being used as a lever against Trump really hardens my resolve for a eugenics program.

Either you don't know how to spoiler, or you're from Reddit. Either way, fuck off

Their "Plan 0", the guaranteed plan, was to paint him as a kike hater. That failed, so they are fucked.

She was probably dumb as fuck, I call dumb people retarded all the time what does that have to do with her being deaf.

My bad, didn't mean to reddit space

They've desensitized people.

It sounds like she is genuinely retarded. But she is using her disability as a shield from criticism.

TRUMP SAYING SOMETHING MEAN WILL TOTALLY STUMP HIM THIS TIME, R-R-RIGHT?

Reminds me of that cracked article where they figured this out.

Trump is flawed. Like me.

These Kikes never change the playbook, and never learn their lesson. It only takes a certain length of time, whether 50 years or 5 years, for people to wake up and know they've been fooled. Yet, they still continue to think they can ruin our people forever with their Marxist shit. They really aren't people at all, they are pure parasites.

Theses anonymous allegations will surely be the end of his campaign

Especially when half that shit about him is lies and the other half are good character traits that aren't 'progressive' enough for their jewish tastes.

Calm down user, she never did anything like that
People are speaking for her as (((anonymous)) sources.
She herself said Trump treated her with respect.

sauce?

Flawed? If he did right is she retarded on paper that's fucking hilarious, pity it never happened.

It's a meme.

From the article

Thanks, didn't catch that

B-But Trump is a manpig woman hating rape octopus!

Ah I didnt notice it was such a non story…

I will do better next time.

I heard from my friend that his cousin's daughter's friend's son's grandmother's friend's grand-niece was raped by Trump 6 million times goy, trust me it's reputable.

wow don’t care

THE DAILY BEAST

AN IAC BRAND

CHELSEA CLINTON ON BOARD OF DIRECTORS

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

archive.is/RAJVF

Well, they're trying to say that it *isn't* a non-story because people aren't fucking reading the article.
It *does* matter (well, probably not, but every vote counts. If even 10,000 out of the 1 million+ deaf people in the US go out to vote, that can change whether a state is won or lost.

If you know any deaf people who read this shit, be sure to do what I did and calmly explain to them why this is bullshit.
Pic related, the first Deaf model's opinion on the story (Without reading it of course, or maybe he's just retarded)

No shit, nobody said this was a real threat. It will easily get dismissed, but I like looking into the mind of the jew.

To be fair that faggot seems retarded.

Again, this reveals more about the minds of leftists than it does Trump.

Being deaf does not make you mentally retarded. As such calling a deaf person retarded is no different to calling anyone else retarded. It is a form of equality.

In the minds of a leftist the only reason a deaf person would be elevated anywhere would be because of the fact they were deaf. Thus they are a victim, a lesser person and as such calling them a retarded is like kicking a child.

Trump did literally nothing wrong by treating this woman like a normal adult human being the same he would any other.

I dont get it, he called her as a person retarded, and not for her disbility. How is that an attack on all deaf people?

Very nicely put

see

Even the part about him calling her retarded is in question, user.
(((anonymous))) sources that conflict with the (((victim's))) own words about Trump make for a story rife with cognitive dissonance

Deaffag here, deaf people can be some of the most blue-pilled people around. They often miss out on the context of what they see but don't hear around them. Also, they have a huge tendency to be extremely gullible and react in a very strongly knee-jerking way to things they don't fully understand.

Tbh, committing eugenics on deaf people wouldn't result in a lot of value being lost.

(checked)
Real or fake, this is fucking hilarious.

Don't some have deaf separatist communities and try to raise their kids deaf too?

Why is she so ugly goddamn? The jew nose, the weak hair, all of hillary's awful traits and the mouthbreather status. What a mess of genetics, she's proof that we need a genetics program.

Yeah, I learned about that in a genetics course. It's really fucked up, because a lot of leftists actually agree with maiming children as a "lifestyle choice." I got in trouble for saying that those people should be put in mental hospitals.

It would be hilarious if Trump brought a deaf guy up on stage to call Marlee Matlin retarded

You might be right, user, but you still shouldn't just give up on 'em like that. There's always hope, after all, you're here right?
Unrelated but pic made me laugh

Pity he couldn't hear all the plays that were put on.

His hearing was taken by all the screaming that came from within Mengele's labs you antisemite

This.

At this point people just laugh at the media, not Trump. That or they say "I'm just so sick of this election" – usually the stupider people.

Didn't based William Hurt slap this bitch around one night because her retard gimmick is the only reason she won the award?

fukkin tards

Can anyone find videos where she's actually talking? If a person can't speak or hear you call them "deaf and dumb"

Yeah, but these are usually a very small minority, so I wouldn't worry about them too much.

Oh, I wasn't giving up. I was just being honest. There are more than a few of us who do have more of a realistic view on things and acknowledge that our disabilities don't make us special. We see it more as a challenge to try harder to be the best we can be at things like our jobs and try to find ways to make communication easier for everybody, not just for us. We don't want to be deadweights.

But we're only a minority of deaf people. But yes, I will do my best to educate the deaf people I know on this non-story.

Oh here's one

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She sounds retarded. It's like cooking without having a sense of taste.

If you do an accurate impression of her, would it be called "mocking" her because you sound as retarded as her?

Out of all the disabilities why are deaf people the most fucking batshit insane?

Why did he write it on a piece of paper? It's not like the retard could overhear him.

Jesus, that was awful. I can't believe women could watch this shit.

I know ASL and used to be involved in the community. Deaf people are insane because they refuse to admit it is a disability.They consider it a gift. It takes a serious level of cognitive dissonance to believe that sort of thing and it bleeds into other areas of their lives.

You are more retarded than the deafy with this pasta every fucking thread.

Women left to their own devices are awful. Show them better hobbies than vegetating in front of the jewbox or don't be surprised when she absorbs all the cucking shit she sees and you get some divorce papers.

it's alright, she didn't hear him
carlos.png/itsfuckingnothing

All of that drama, and talking about "working out marital problems." It's like all women talk about is sucking dick, and going shopping. I can never tell if that is what women really think, or if this is Jewbox propaganda.

I fucking love it, a lot of deaf people are assholes, especially to those who are only partially deaf.
t. a partially deaf man

lololol

Lawsuit against the Daily Jew when?

I've seen talk of "Deaf culture" Schools for the deaf freaking the fuck out because a new administrator "Wasn't in tune with deaf culture." Freaking out over devices to help them hear. Wanting to make sure that their children are deaf too.

So people now have a right to be retarded?

Aside from the fact that its pure bullshit from complete anonymous (totally made up) sources, this is a good try from the lugenpresse. The deaf community is very insular. If they believe it, they'd have to be retarded to believe it (rim shot), it would be a good way to motivate an entire group to vote against Trump.

As it is they've cried wolf so many times, and the stories they're coming out with now are so ludicrous they're done for.

Before everyone leaps all over Marlee, remember she never made these claims against Trump, she got second place on Celebrity Apprentice, and has only had positive things to say about Trump. Get mad at the people making up these stories, not her.

Yeah. Cochlear implants are very controversial.

im laways blown away about how ugly she is, if anyone here feels bad about themselves just look at pictures of chelsea clinton and you will feel better

Guess it depends what position she takes on this. We don't even know if the allegations are from real people.

Not any more lad

Next you're gonna say shell shock is a recognized medical disorder

When you call somebody Hitler in your opening salvo there's no way you can escalate it from there. Kikes really are low IQ.

Poopdick McWalk-around-an-island-naked says casual hetero flirting is disgusting.

Yeah, to insane faggots high-level banter is an alien concept.

Can't a deaf person be a retard just like the rest of us?

She had cosmic surgery to look more like Bill?
That's in some weird ass way funny as fuck.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Embrace memetry

I don't use sign language but most people don't know how to talk to a person who hears like shit. Directly facing a deaf person and enunciating your speech a little bit helps loads, especially if they lipread. You're not supposed to talk to them like they're normal, i.e. using ordinary habits like talking really fast whilst looking away.

Many people with grandparents are aware of this. Sometimes people who do it over-enunciate a little bit, like schoolteachers, so it comes off as condescending but most deaf people are used to it and accept that they're just trying to be helpful instead of behaving like a complete dick and getting offended.

It sounds like another case of liberals using minority groups as a shield.

The media doesn't have the credibility for anonymous sources to mean anything.

▲ ▲

Wait, isn't Daily Beast the rag that Chealsea Clinton owns, or was that Daily something else?

I so can't wait for Trump to open up libel laws. I don't think there will be anything left of the media for others to sue for once he is done with them. I almost feel like he is baiting them, begging them to launch their cheap shots so he can destroy them soon.

handicapped people can be retarded.
normal people can also be retarded.

stop excluding handicapped people from society.

Just sayin'

WE WUZ ANDROMEDA N SHIET!

Under rated post.

The MSM has reached heights of insanity previously unrecorded. I never thought they would stoop quite this low.

It's incredible how many people still fall for this pasta btw

Valid for someone with a IQ of 40 or lower (grade 3 or lower) not someone who is hard of hearing.

apps.who.int/classifications/icd10/browse/2016/en#/F70

>“But people would just laugh this [stuff] off—it was just the culture of [the show],” the staff member said. “But now it’s a little more serious because it’s not a joke anymore!”

IT'S NOT A JOKE ANYMORE BECAUSE UNLESS WE ATTACK HIM HARD IN 4 WEEKS DONALD TRUMP WILL DEFEAT HILLARY CLINTON AND WE NEED TO SMEAR HIM WITH ANYTHING WE CAN FIND OR FABRICATE!

That article is just he said she said muh Trump is a bad person

(And by the way and it has nothing to do with this article: it's possible that a deaf person happens to be kind of retarded because deafness has no connection to IQ. There are smart deaf people and there are dumb deaf people just like there are smart and dumb people in the rest of the population.)

I think the way to combat this is for us to make increasingly ridiculous claims about Trump. Bonus points if you make it to CNN.

Yeah and King Coon said in 2009 that his poor bowling score was "like the Special Olympics". No one cared then and no one will care now.

REMINDER:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

archive.is/OSfWB

"A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine."

I think she looks more like Bill in the before picture tbh, maybe because of the shifty expression.

"Just keep accusing him of shit, doesn't matter if there's any proof!"
"But won't that make people distru-"
"Nobody trusts us anyway, fuck it."

Top Kek

JUST LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE, YOU FUCKING ABLEIST

Sounds retarded.
Not my fault deaf people also can't talk well.

The sad part is that I have no doubts I will come across people who will make that exact argument.

Can't she be deaf and just a fucking retard? Wouldn't it be discriminatory for him not to mock her like he would if she weren't an ear cripple?

Well he got classed retarded when he did come out with such a comment. Also look at his account, he's degenerate as fuck. He's fighting for gibs and nothing more, which means either he's being coached or he's human trash.

Marli said all kinds of horrible stuff, some about Trump.

I hate the way leftshits write

Remember, she hasn't said anything negative about Trump (outside of the roast), only positive things, saying she respects him and he always looked out for her.
sage because redundant info

I could believe he really did write down a question as to whether she was retarded. Meant nothing ill by it, but needed to ask someone what was up with her voice

just for the hell of it, here is trumps bit.

what a surprise, its fucking nothing.