What does Holla Forums think of the SSNP? Are they a progressive force in the Middle East or are they too turd position?

What does Holla Forums think of the SSNP? Are they a progressive force in the Middle East or are they too turd position?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Battalion
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/4sm6m9/breaking_turkish_pm_binali_yıldırım_says_turkey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A bunch of Fascists who support Assad, furthermore turd position is just another variant of Fascism designed to appeal to the working class.

Pic related, the SSNP's imperialist ideology, reminiscent of Nazi's lebensraum.

inb4 resident Baathist comes in and defends them

Valid points, but I do feel as if the SSNP's strong secularist stance and their affirmation the region's pagan/pre islamic history is progressive in the context of the ME.

They do? Well it just sounds like another form of Fascist anti-modernism to me, it's not progressive at all.

sounds like how the nadsis were really into the germanic paganism thing

kill yourself

Posting qt Baathist girls will not change my opinion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Battalion
There's no excuse not to support the Kurds, even hoxhaists fight there.

Anti-Assad is codeword for pro-ISIS/Israel/America/Turkey.

It's like you want the last of the real Syrians to be genocided.

Well Assad is a comprador bourgeoisie of Russian imperialism

What do you make of this?

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/4sm6m9/breaking_turkish_pm_binali_yıldırım_says_turkey/

And the only genuine "Syrians" are Baathist Arabs? Not Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians etc?

Tankies are rather split on this issue, some support Assad.

Big words. Beats a genocide of Syria and destruction of traditional Syrian culture. But yeah your tiny Kurdish minority will certainly hold the country together.

Reminder Assad has literally done nothing wrong, and all accusations of him doing wrong (i.e using chemical weapons) have been proven lies.

Nothing considering they've been funding ISIS and the "moderate rebels" since day one. They probably just realize they fucked themselves by funding ISIS and creating a situation where the Kurds would get uppity. Don't forget they almost started WW3 by shooting down a Russian plane over Syria because they want to destroy the country so badly.

The SSNP isn't Arab supremacist nor is Assad. SSNP is probably more anti-Arab than anything. There is a Syrian Holla Forumsack who makes Syria threads who is a member and has given a lot of inside information.

Turkish Tankies generally like Rojava, while tankies from the western world tend towards Assad.

Syrian tankies support Assad too. Most of them at least, one smaller party did come out in support of the "moderate" rebels early on but I think they got BTFO pretty early.

Its also worth noting that the PKK was historically Maoist before adopting democratic confederalism, so they probably have ties to most Maoist and Leninist parties in Turkey.

The PKK wasn't Maoist, they were Marxist-Leninist in the Brezhnevite sense. There were actually Maoist splits from the PKK.

There are lots of underground armed communist groups in Turkey and yeah they have ties with the Kurds and have generally supported them. That's why Islamists blew up that communist rally last year.

the best English language history of the SSNP can be found by searching the word SSNP with the search bar at the website angryarab.blogspot.com
It is the blog of Arab Anarcho-Communist Atheist As'ad AbuKhalil
He has a lot of knowledge on middle east politics and history.

Wut?

So who should we be backing in this clusterfuck then?

And the Kurds are going to take all of Syria are they? That isn't and never was on the agenda.

literally the definition of reactionary

not if you are a woman or non-muslim.

Yea but the middle east is a special case, you have to admit.

I'm certain the cultural practice of treating women like property predates Islam m8

In what way? It had quite a few normal, secular cultural movements before the West fucked everything up and they became reactionary out of spite.

The KSA and ISIS are actually less tolerant than the first Muslims were.

I completely agree, however, in the context of the ME today, Turd Positionism is progressive.

I get what you're trying to say, but all turd position is is a euphemism for state capitalism.

ultraconsevative may or may have nazi sympathies

not to hot