Go to install newest display drivers

AMD really has fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/comments/6awuwo/whats_the_point_of_the_bethesda_launcher/
freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=radeon&sektion=4
wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics#AMD_.2F_Radeon_Graphics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMD was never good, the only difference now is AMD fanboys no longer have fuel to start flamewars with nvidia fanboys

Eh their both kiked companies. The only redeeming part about nvidia is that you can reverse engineer them to use FOSS on down to the firmware. Otherwise it is a kike peice of shit monopoly.
Also

How are you going to enjoy Quake™ Champions™ if you don't have Bethesda Launcher® installed?

Install wine on linux. Then not give a fuck about their copyright (((schemes))).

Said before here: It's not that we're pro-AMD, we're just Anti-Intel.

fixed

Well, at least the red kike brings innovation.

that fucking GUI is the laggiest piece of shit since Steam back in 2006. also every fucking day this popup THERE ARE NEW UPDATES GOY
im sure you can still install drivers properly somehow though, but i wanted to play with this ReLive thing to see if it's better than fraps or OBS.

can't tell what's worse:
game "platforms"
(origin, steam, now this thing)
or "muh steam!11"
reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/comments/6awuwo/whats_the_point_of_the_bethesda_launcher/

i thought it was just me, how do you make a gui that slow. is it running purely off the gpu?

At least they moved from PlaysTV.

This is the power of Qt™

Install Ubuntu, then mesa, or amdgpu

Install Debian testing. Ubuntu sells your data.

We're so pro-kike there's literally multiple threads up shilling for an IBM CPU, which as we know infamously helped the jews in WW2

Is it too much to ask for just one thread that doesn't devolve into Holla Forums shitposting about niggers and jews?
I know it's a lot to ask, but can you get something to stick in your mouth and bite down on whenever you feel like shitting up another thread for the 1488th time today?

Trying way too hard, kids.

t. Paid Windows shill
Also

it just werks

FTFY

Why would you need to shill something that everyone here is already using anyway?

Shut it, heeb.

Nice VM nerd.

I've had bad experiences with AMD on both CPU and GPU, but Nvidia is still shit.

And this is coming from someone who used to kill power because early AMD CPUs melted right off your MB with freezes/hangups.

Is it too much to ask to just discuss the shit without invoking your feared Adolf Hitler every goddamn second? If you're so hell-bent on defending jews go join an activist movement or whatever.

God fucking damn, with every encounter i have more understanding for everyone who's sick of your shit. Just fuck off.

It is not a GUI, it is a webpage displayed in an embedded browser...

But it's not

Nice troll, had me going for a minute. Please post more bait in the future.

FUCK man I REALLY want GNU/Linux on my laptop but I can't fucking stand the fact I am literally stuck with the OUTDATED FOSS drivers, not even the latest FOSS drivers, not even the outdated proprietary drivers. It's complete fucking bullshit and I just can't fucking shake it. Is there any Linux distro anywhere that uses the latest kernel and works with radeon/fglrx?

Also, I'm considering BSD if that is what it will take to get decent graphics support for this on a non-Windows platform. But even then I'm getting mixed results

For example; the FreeBSD man page says their radeon driver WILL support Kabini APUs (what my laptop has)

BUT the Wiki says Sea Islands cards are not supported. Which one fucking is it?
freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=radeon&sektion=4
wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics#AMD_.2F_Radeon_Graphics

Why do I always find myself dealing with this shit when working with any *nix system? Why is nothing cut and dry?

This happened before. BO is too much of a faggot to do anything, just stop browsing for a week or two and by then Holla Forumstards would have fucked off back to their containment board.

Also, why the fuck don't they have any torrents available? I don't want to download the .iso from their slow-ass servers. My internet is faster than this shit. I could have the 3GB ISO downloaded in 5 minutes tops if there was a decent torrent up but now I'm having to wait approximately 28 minutes for this shit

It's mining bitcoins in the background while installing

See, this is why people hate you.