I made a thing guys. Could prolly do better with the wording, but it was good enough for me

I made a thing guys. Could prolly do better with the wording, but it was good enough for me

Not bad.

Pretty good idea, we need some harsh truth to shake up the normies, some might wake up

Not bad. The concept is great.

This doesn't require its own thread. This isn't cuckchan where two sentence threads are acceptable. Aside from this, your meme has good intentions but bad execution. Lines are too long. Memes are supposed to be catchy by being short and containing a buzz word associated with an image. Or just an image requiring no words. Even if message is right, your memes won't catch on. Find a way to shorten them and find more suiting image to a nuclear war.

Pretty fucking effective image.

Polite sage

best image in this thread OP's images are horrendous shit

Normalfags would probably just go with the "le first female president" meme or are just not aware of the all the horrible things she has done in the past.

Who needs memes when CNN gets more and more pathetically hilarious every day on its own?

I've seen the reverse of that, too.

MAGA, protect our people and border, better trade deals to protect and bring back jobs, improve education, hold colleges which receive government funding accountable, constitutional rights (1A) on college campuses, etc

It's not hard.

Also this

People have been using this line on me when bringing up the Trump scandal. They will ignore everything about the illegitimate rape and harassment accusations and focus on any comparison to Bill you make.
It's frustrating but if you press on and point out their cognitive bias and shameful debate tactics they will stop replying.

Image #1 could be taken to mean "Drumpf" by a normie.

What about incorporating "At least you smashed the glass ceiling".

It's funny because it's true

Funny or sad?

I know. I was just sayin' that I've seen the reverse of that same thing.

I don't debate with them. I see no point. If someone's walkin' around with a Hillary t-shirt and wants to start shit, I just shrug and say, "Vote for whomever you want, man." I know she won't win, so I really don't care.

1st one could be construed as anti-Trump. It would be more effective if you said "first woman president" instead of "lesser of two evils".

change 'one' to 'Democrat'

That's a good one.

After multiple discussions with family & others I've found it's the mass muslim immigration that people fear most, especially when you show them what it has done to Europe. The threat of nuclear devastation can be hand waved as just harsh rhetoric toward Russia, whereas the 550% increase of rapefugee intake is a stated policy, it's on the record & you can't say it's not going to happen.

Kind both, really

its tragcom

are you a professional quote maker, OP?

why is this thread anchored?

Not going to call you a faggot for trying, but at least make a general OC thread. Faggot.

fugging ebin :DD