Actual voting vs online good goy polls

Alright so here's the idea Im running right now.

Right now Hillary is big with niggers and millennials. But I was thinking about this. First niggers are lazy and only voted for Obama because we wuz. But this leaves us with women and idiot college kids.

So heres my concept, correct the record if im wrong on this. The modern liberal-democratic mindset basically revolves around "the government will do everything for me, so i dont have to worry and make a difference". With this in mind it makes me question how many of these douche college kids will actually vote. The way I see it, their thought process involves "my vote doesn't count, shillary will already win, all my friends are voting so I don't need to!". If this is correct many, many people will not vote because they're faggots and such.

So I'm asking, has this been brought up before? Polling on students who say they will vote vs if they actually will or something of the like. Or is my opinion just retarded?

Praise kek.

Most people on the left right now are very disgusted with politics, many of them will not vote, and there are lots of people who only support hillary because people ask them, so they answer with the narrative they've been fed by media, but wont bother to vote at all, wich is why the democratic party is trying to rig everything and smear trump like there is no tomorrow, they are getting fucked hard because trump supporters are going to have the "silent mnajority" turnout

Yeah all the smearing is getting old

Is it up to Russia to make sure emperor gets elected seeing as theyre going to try to rig the vote?

Younger generations have a lower participation rate and are more likely to vote 3rd party (they still vote mostly for the main 2 parties). Shilling for Stein to Bernouts could work very well as long as the narrative the MSM is peddling is that Hillary has an overwhelming advantage.

Every american citizen has the duty to demand of their local police office to oversee the ballots, also everyone who lives in the US and is aware of the situation needs to volunteer to be a ballot overseer

But the fucking Jews man

They have the final say. Who can he trusted?

Anyone else concerned by how hyped Holla Forums gets over online /pols/ like that pun?. They're not worth trusting because they're so easily gamed. A guy with a VPN can bang out 100 votes in very little time.
Popular online Candidates always rule the online polls and then get destroyed by real voters.
Trump could be an exception though I don't think he will win. Too much shit lined up against him on the inside.

The whole point of voting in the polls is to shape the perception that he has a strong following, which he does. Independents are more likely to swing if they see that he has support.

I think it would be more useful filming groups like buses that show up at polling stations. It can be coordinated after to find fraud.
I'm sure it's blatant enough that they'll have a jew driving around a bus full of niggers.

Better start believing in meme universes…

you're in one

It's important to realize that these (((polls))) are asking who you would vote for and not are you going to vote. So even if Clinton wins polls, not everyone will end up voting.

That would only make sense if they weren't brainwashed into thinking the world will end if Trump is elected thanks to the Lügenpresse
Your retarded idea was also almost actually an issue for king nigger before because his opponents weren't hitler-ish enough to be motivating

polite sage because this thread is only half retarded

Just look at primary turnout rates. Republican turnout was much higher despite being the smaller party.

Well even if Trump loses, we still win because it'll be time for the happening.

All the polls said stay for Brexit. They also chronically underrate nationalist parties in Yurop. Most polls are shit.

Dangit, user. I've recently been entertaining the idea that there are an infinite number of universes, and that free will is our choice of which one we go down. This is based on beliefs, actions, and all other things we choose. The universe shapes around us, because we're really going down a particular universal path.

Are you trying to tell me that all of this is happening because I've been looking at memes too much?

Kek spans all universes user

But, see, I think Kek is actually just a meme as well, and was created by meme magic. It's not that Pepe was created because of Kek, Kek was created because of Pepe, the meme.

Kek may function similarly to how we think he does, but that's all just meme magic. Kek is a meme.

Kek is our meme god user, the form he takes now is due to the context of our current reality

Ok let's look at the whole situation:
1) Blacks notoriously don't vote
2) Poor people of every race notoriously don't vote
3) Young people notoriously don't vote

2008 Elections
It can be argued Obama won because of the black and youth vote. It can also be said that people came out in droves because of 8 years of Bush
This put a fire under people's asses and they went out to vote. This is assuming there was no election rigging and that the entire thing was legit.

Let's look at the current situation:
Knowing all of the above, the MSM is screaming at the top of their lungs and hurling shit about Trump because they know he has the deep effect on people. Trump has mobilized the poor/working class vote. This is why he is dangerous It's the Obama effect all over again but with working class whites, i.e. the silent majority.

I know people who haven't voted in years vote for Trump in the primaries. He lit a fire in them that isn't going to be put out anytime soon. The media honestly wouldn't be freaking out if this wasn't the case.

He's done! Hillary is going to win!
This is the recent demoralization MSM narrative. But what I don't understand is that if liberals "think they are winning" and you tell them so, wouldn't they be less inclined to vote come Nov. 8th?

Also, wouldn't Trump supporters feel the need to "beat" the Democrats? I wonder if this has the opposite effect on Trump voters.

The media controls narrative has been going two ways
The last few days has been confusing but it's all demoralization aimed at Trump supporters. I wonder how many of them won't vote because of this, I honestly don't know. But what I do know is that saying "Yippee we won" won't encourage the first group, the call to action people, to vote. Because they will just sit back and say "Lol everyone supports Hillary tbh fam, no need for me to vote. She is already going to win"

Conclusion: Trump has a very good chance of winning a legit election even with the MSM slander. Problem is that the election is going to be rigged, so maybe the second demoralization tactic is really them covering their asses so it doesn't look obvious when Hillary steals the election.

Let's face it guys, no one is passionate about Hillary. No one. She ain't no Obama.

The only way for Trump to have a more fair election would be to call out the buses of voters and the fact that one of the democrats very own have openly stated there's voter fraud in this election. If he calls it out on national TV with enough evidence to support this, the "honest" democrats will go into meltdown and become too demoralized to vote for more corrupt politicians doing more shady shit.

Hillary is big with women. That's the big problem. Women are stupid motherfuckers.

Yup. Time to watch the busses.

It's simple, none. The negative hits on Trump saying he has already lost are counter productive, Trump supporter don't believe in it and the only people who do are would be Clinton supporters. Remember Bernie? The big rallies, big internet presence, when you looked at that you thought that he's gonna win i a landslide, and that's the mistake. If they think they're gonna win anyway, they won't bother going to vote.

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill Clinton is a rapist.