Reddit Thread

ITT: We act like this is reddit

Attached: 1511975906711.jpg (700x769, 39.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/T67kH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRUMP LMAO

DRUMPF MORE LIKE DRUMPF

(P.S SEND UPVOTES)

have a kike free first post :^)

this lol

What is the deal with women these days? Gosh, a guy tries so hard to be nice and present them with all sorts of flowers and roses only to bed led on a path to darkness. Oh how my heart yearns for some female companionship! And yet, their minds are so feeble compared to the great minds we have here.

Perhaps if I were a lesser mind I would turn to God for help but, heh, thankfully I know he is a fiction without any use to my life.

A well-witted female is all I need. How soon shall she come? Good thing I'm such a nice, intelligent, cultured guy.

Thanks for the support. Upvotes for all for sharing in this cathartic experience :)

[deleted]

[deleted]

I agree. Its so much bullshit.

I'm a loser who works a shit retail/IT/security/corporate job. Ask me anything.

imgur.com/gallery/T67kH
Easy!
We steal cuckchan content and make le epic greentext storees xD

Attached: 055fe6d3d028b3f6047c11eea0786b080b1c66adb9a2128a09af7a238cf5889e.jpg (265x265, 7.45K)

UPBOAT MOAR

best meme alive is a cat lolloolololololol!!!!

You already do that without the need for a specific thread.

I'm about 11 weeks away from getting my BS in Environmental Science & Art. I am going to take a year to just work/volunteer and to take some grad school prereq courses. I have employment through the school for a whopping $11/hr, which caps me at 25 hours per week. I usually only have time for about 10-15 hours of work per week. My goal here is to get help getting on track for the worst-case scenario (student employment ends and I find myself jobless), and the ideal case scenario (I find employment before September, and I'm OK until I can get into, and start, grad school). I'm on my own now after 6 years of marriage, I feel very overwhelmed with everything, and I'm admitting that I'm bad with money and I need help.

Right now I "make" about $1600/month from my GI Bill, and I usually only get about $400-500 a month from my student employment. The GI Bill will run out mid June when I graduate and I can work 40 hrs/wk during the summer up through September (~$1600/mo), at which point I will no longer be eligible for student employment. I have a good resume, I was a good student, and I'm not terribly worried about finding work, even if it's just low-wage b.s. that keeps my head barely above the water.

Current financial situation looks like this:

FICO score is about 730.

Credit Card, 17.24%, $2567 balance that I pay ~$65/mo. My ex-wife is helping me to pay this down, and she will pay about $1000 more.

Care Credit, $289 balance, 6 mo no interest. ~$50/mo to pay off.

Truck financed at 9.25%, $4,466 balance, $110/mo. It needs about $600 in repairs, but I barely drive it (I bike everywhere). It is probably tradeable, but I've had no luck selling privately.

Student loan 1 from before I was in the military: $8540 balance, 4.5%, about 100/mo. I can probably defer this for a while.

Student loan 2 is $5,500 at around 5%, I'm not paying this currently. Ex wife said she will help with this as well, because we got it after a series of catastrophic auto failures coupled with outrageous rental requirements in Oregon.

Synchrony card from Guitar Center (yeah, I know, but playing music is what has kept me sane) with a $700 balance, deferred interest for about 15 more months, about $64/mo

Phone, internet, utilities, car insurance, groceries, and my half of rent comes out to about $740/mo.

Total monthly expenses are about $1155/mo.

I am in in good health, but if needed I can get healthcare through the VA that costs me nothing.

Right now I have about $1000 bucks in checking, $250 in savings, about $200 cash, and about $2200 in a Roth IRA. I should be getting back $1200 from my GI Bill upon graduation, and I should be getting about $1500 from school financial aid in a couple weeks (Pell & state grant). I'm in the process of selling everything that I don't need, but most of that money is negligible because I don't own much.

Sorry for the long post, I tried to be thorough.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, stranger!

Thank you so much for the gold kind stranger!!! Can I get a hallelujah! šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

Attached: ekpkibsy4sn01.jpg (1294x751, 126.48K)

EDIT: Didn't even see this post, lol!

The glo-o-ry o-of the Looooooord is ri-iseen upon thee. U-u-upooon thee! The glo-ory of the lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ord is rrriisen U-U-UPOOONN THEE

Frontpage here we come

What happened to all the comments?

[deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]

Jesus Christ we did it reddit!

Have an upvote!

[deleted]

A few days ago i tried smoking heroic doses of marijuana( like 10 huge hits of a vape in a row) just to see what would happen. I was so high i literally couldnt move. I felt my bed moving and felt my body extend infinitely to the left. Music sounded unbelievable. I saw patterns on the walls and when i closed my eyes. Ive never been so high before. Is this normal?

Have an upvote kind stranger!

I am an atheist Ex-Muslim, and I feel bad whenever a terrorist attack happens.

ā¬†ļø
Hello people ~

DAE gag/cough when cleaning your ears with Q-tips?

DAE ever pull their dick out to pee, and then start pissing on the floor because they didnt realize their dick was pulled out twisted sideways

DAE get really happy when they see people of color on TV?

I do, and I'm white. Four years ago, I moved from a location with many First Nations and many people from Southeast Asia, and I moved to a place where probably 99.9 % of people are white. I lived here for almost a year before I saw anyone who wasn't white (or at least anyone who didn't look white), and I got so excited when I did! An Asian! And then finally I saw some black people, and after that I saw a couple of people of Southeast Asian descent. I felt like running up and hugging the latter because they reminded me so much of home! I restrained myself, thank goodness :) And I still haven't seen anyone who is recognizably of First Nations' descent. When I see people of colour on TV, or in movies, I am definitely glad to see them.

yeah, like just a casual wholesome feeling. i get you. With SW:TLJ and Black Panter, I enjoyed them so much more because of the diverse casting.

permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

[ā€“]ā€¦ 19 points 2 hours ago
Step 1: Make the plan

Step 2: Execute the plan

Step 3: Expect the plan to go off the rails.

Step 4: Throw away the plan.

DAE mentally prepare themselves for the last bite of whatever they're eating?

Hi pol! These Nazis are getting tired, can you send us some new ones?

Latin americans, africans, south americans, and arabs are all aryans. Only europeans (jews) are non aryans.

Literally the most reposted thing on this subreddit.

internet freedumbs for the lolcats of social justice

[deleted]

Zoinks! Let's split up, gang. Unsure whether or not we did it! Cookies! XD upvotes post Ironic. I found and upvoted this on /hot! Don't make me upvote you again! I sort by /new! Hans, are we the baddies? Catapults are so much shittier than trebuchets! Did Obi Wan even know wtf he was saying. My lord is that, legal? If his is legit (Iā€™m drunk RN), sauce me that play list hombre. i sense a new awakening of the mundi memes

Attached: 000o0a5cdg.jpg (612x612, 63.51K)

[deleted]

Lizard People Nipple Salad

Attached: 000o01b3.jpg (763x767, 83.8K)

BASED TRUMP!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

modern video games are good

That's what they tell you at "The Centre", don't they?

Attached: 000o3ae1a.JPG (460x509, 71.41K)

Implying this isn't reddit

Attached: swmvyz2bw4m01.jpg (735x541, 77.52K)

I recently discovered the technology forum on 4chan after someone on /r/technology linked to it and thought it was interesting so I browsed it a bit. Today someone posted a thread about an interesting command that creates music.

$(echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p)

I'm new to linux but I recognized the echo command from Windows command line and thought it was harmless and just sent stuff to the speakers. Some of the comments played along and said it was the Zelda theme so I just entered the command. Nothing happened and I just thought the command didn't work. But I later opened up my home folder and all of my files were gone.

I have no idea how it deleted my files and I asked the 4chan people how you can recover things deleted on Linux and all of them said you can't, but I think they're still trolling me.

tl;dr:

my files vanished after executing some command and I want to know how to recover it. (Also 4chan is full of assholes and you should stay away from that site)

*edit

Thanks to everyone who helped. I was able to recover a bunch of files with photorec, although I wasn't able to open most of them. But thanks anyway.

But the fact that everyone in this community immediately offered their support just shows how awesome Reddit is. Whereas I made a thread on 4chan asking for help and all they could do is call me homophobic names.

Why does this thread feel like 8cha-
Oh.

god is real hahahhaaaaaa

The air is actually made up of microscopic aliens which pump air into our lungs via jetbacks. That idea may sound ridiculous, but what if I told you that the little aliens are so tiny that they will never be detectable by any scientific means? Does the fact that my theory can never be proven or disproven legitimize it somehow? Would you then say, "I guess I'm an agnostic, because who am I to say that my blood isn't being oxidized by extraterrestrial jetpacks if I can't prove otherwise?"

The idea of a God has the same amount of merit as air-aliens-with-jetpacks. It is just as out-there, just as far-fetched, and just as unlikely.

racism reported and downvoted

Are you a delicious asian trap?

reported

Reported. Also, have a downvote. Meanie.

What are you all doing? None of you guys are acting anything like true Redditors.

True Redditors are way smarter than this.

True Redditors disdain religion for its illogicality and sophistry knowing that it is a fiction meant for the weak minded sheep currently populating this website.

True Redditors always lurk before posting because to post before lurking dirties up the fine intellectual discussion taking place.

True Redditors wear fedoras and trenchcoats and pose with katanas just to look ironic.

True Redditors adhere strictly to the commandments of leftism because right wingers are evil, as said by the holy prophet Tyson Neil deGrasse-sama.

True Redditors appreciate a healthy amount of Japanese culture in their daily lives, and don't mind if anyone at their school calls them a weeaboo

True Redditors would not mind if their school was shot up tomorrow because they're so much smarter than everyone there.

And finally, True Redditors would never argue using logical fallacies such as victory by definition.

You are now smarter for reading my post. Did I mention that True Redditors also follow the code of the internet, such as giving karma to those who enlighten them with their incredibly intelligent musings?

I try not to blaspheme, because I am an agnostic. Agnosticism is the only rational stance, yet I do not discount other people's personal spiritual experiences. I don't know, so I don't soapbox and pretend I do.

Attached: 0624354001489079889_filepicker.jpg (625x351, 136.77K)

Actually, agnoticism is the only rational stance and anyone else is a fundie in disguise.

lel

niggers!

fucking Racist

no u

Enjoy your ban. I will laugh when you decide to appeal it, because foul mouthed illogical fundamentalists such as you don't deserve the sanctity of the pure Reddit.

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

I approve wholeheartedly of this post and am ready to ban anyone who so much as criticizes it, because I'm on my period right now and thinking is too much work.

I am a tranny and a woc, please upvote me to front page.
just fair warning all those who even question an aspect if my life will be banned!
BOW DOWN TO ME! YOUR TRANNY WOC LORD AND SAVIOR!

>>7850273

upboated

My wife's boyfriend, Jamal, tried to sexuality manipulate me.

I wish I could upvote you twice, kind stranger!

I AM A NIGGER SO I CAN SAY NIGGER!!!!

[deleted]

I AGREE EVERYONE IS RACISTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoen1112121!!!@Q1`@!@!@!O902w12903i2131

I joined reddit but couldn't figure out how it works

I'm a bot, beep boop | Downvote to remove

go to faq's my dude

[removed]

#MAGAwithDACA

[removed]

[+] user comment score below threshold (0 children)

[removed]

[Redacted]

this place has been transforming into leddit since at least 2015

I am deeply concerned that you faggots actually know how to talk like redditors.

I told my parents what stupid idiots they are for being religious, everyone knows that only idiots are religious.
Except for Islam because it's the religion of peace and Judaism because disliking that is like so anti-Semitic.

EDIT: Wow, didn't expect this to get so many upvotes.
EDIT 2: Thanks for the gold, stranger!

Attached: 9a53f8aaa0cdcce26566489749f7b3608addcb4094bbcff72d09330a682d8766.jpg (480x640, 36.65K)

Written and directed by George Lucas

Fucking blickel blumpf supporters. I hate my parents so much.

Attached: screenshot-www.reddit.com-2018-03-25-16-04-47.png (1140x226, 15.25K)

Bitch ass Le Drumpfettes are salty that Le Mueller is closing in and will be putting le drumpflestiltskin in jail soon.

fat fuck racist cheeto man.

Attached: DW4jPJDX0AAOe6m.jpg (1019x806, 141.72K)

Attached: 1518125486071.jpg (1215x465, 158.83K)

post moar!

what the fuck is that user?

Attached: 123124959.jpg (1000x1000, 119.07K)

It is a gripping tool which allows you to grip stuck bottle caps and rotate them using the principle of leverage

something something free speech
something something free thought
pedophiles are people too

you win the thread! xD

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

boat boat boat boat boat

upvoted

Thanks for the gold, stranger!

I am dysnomia pretending not to be someone else pretending to be dysnomia. AMA

are you a manlet? are you fat?

I'm a big guy for you.

[deleted]

THANKS FOR THE GOLD, STRANGER

my pleasure

suck cock nigger lmao kike nazi jew i totally go 2 4chan Holla Forums is awesome lmao

Attached: 20180326_181632.png (720x1175, 281.59K)

upboated

DAE get mildly pissed at a poster that asks a question about someone's opinion then down votes all the commenters?

reported, we dont want your racism here.

Call me a racist if you want, but south of the border is a sea of violence, corruption and stupidity I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I just thank my lucky stars I live in Canada.

OH MAN DO I EVER LOVE TRUMP AND POSTING ON A WEBSITE THAT DELETES BOARDS FOR NO ACTUAL REASON

REeeeee ahahahahahahahah lolollol lmao lmao!!!! xDxDxDDDDD

[this post is buried]

THANKS FOR THE GOLD, STRANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_20180326_125956_1.jpg (3024x4032 3.46 MB, 5.72M)

Take all my upvotes

FUNNY AND ORIGINAL!!!!

Rip

Attached: MVIMG_20180326_110016.jpg (3024x4032 6.16 MB, 8.48M)

K

Attached: MVIMG_20180326_105756.jpg (4032x3024 6.4 MB, 8.28M)

bootum bootum Wat doing Hooman?

Attached: sy9lVl4[1].jpg (600x600, 31.03K)

OP eats shit

Why do people women do this?

because the niggers did it

i'm more of a chesticle guy.

Attached: shitty_meme.png (624x504, 236.62K)

What's your budget for Funko Pops though?

This pic depresses me for some reason. Just the idea that some guy kills himself on livestream and the only meaningful legacy he leaves behind is a bunch of shitty memes and he is no longer alive to even see them. I wonder if he still would've livestreamed his death if he realized people would just turn his death into a joke on the internet

Attached: 1511727718757.jpg (1024x1024, 107.34K)

he wouldn't fucking care, dude

trying to hard