DRUG SMUGGLING

DRUG SMUGGLING

Rumors, stories, interdictions, and best pracitices?

Attached: Drugs in Bulk.png (1600x1200, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html
archive.is/5r8O5
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html&edit-text=
archive.is/WOnly
thenation.com/article/can-you-say-blowback-spanish-failed-war-drugs-mexico-and-united-states/
archive.is/VlVn7
archersofokcular.blogspot.com/2012/08/gov-biggest-drug-cartel-on-planet.html
archive.is/cleDz
businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
archive.is/F7ogA
inquisitr.com/4035014/el-chapo-guzman-and-the-alleged-cia-dea-betrayal-the-sinaloa-cartel-dealings/
archive.is/Ouvbf
world.time.com/2014/01/14/dea-boosted-mexican-drug-cartel/
archive.is/9rvFv
panampost.com/guillermo-jimenez/2014/01/21/dark-alliance-reborn-dea-sinaloa-connection/
archive.is/J0737
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/the-sinaloa-mexican-drug-cartel-is-a-cia-subsidary/
archive.is/oPpiN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Spiess
my.mixtape.moe/sjbeaf.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems lucrative but I dont have any people to smuggle drugs to or from

It's always who you know, not what.

These guys had some clever methods. I'll post other useful documentaries.

Not surprisingly, but the best way to move product is with the assistance of the US government.

If you had like 100k to start with I think you could make start making money pretty easily.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 6.56.58 PM.png (1280x708, 1.43M)

i'll take ten drugs please agent johnson

Become a DEA agent and do it for Uncle Sam

i'll take a number 4 large and three sides of number 7 make that a super size and a side order of fresh jenkem if u will good sir

This.

archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html
archive.is/5r8O5
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-guerra-secreta-de-la-dea-en-mexico-212050.html&edit-text=
archive.is/WOnly
thenation.com/article/can-you-say-blowback-spanish-failed-war-drugs-mexico-and-united-states/
archive.is/VlVn7
archersofokcular.blogspot.com/2012/08/gov-biggest-drug-cartel-on-planet.html
archive.is/cleDz
businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
archive.is/F7ogA
inquisitr.com/4035014/el-chapo-guzman-and-the-alleged-cia-dea-betrayal-the-sinaloa-cartel-dealings/
archive.is/Ouvbf
world.time.com/2014/01/14/dea-boosted-mexican-drug-cartel/
archive.is/9rvFv
panampost.com/guillermo-jimenez/2014/01/21/dark-alliance-reborn-dea-sinaloa-connection/
archive.is/J0737
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/the-sinaloa-mexican-drug-cartel-is-a-cia-subsidary/
archive.is/oPpiN

16000mile round trip in a 30 foot boat, single handed
may as well drown in the bath

It's not that bad if you know how to sale.

put the pills up your urethea

That's an interesting way to say "gun running."

Attached: laundromat.jpg (600x400, 85.95K)

it's nigh on impossible. you'd need to cross the atlantic, round the cape and cross the indian ocean to enter the bay of bengal. that's 8000 miles of open ocean

It's how you fund gun running if your initials are CIA.

people these days just don't have quality standards anymore

Attached: DoubleUO1.jpg (225x225, 12.44K)

Ocean voyages have been done on much smaller sailboats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Spiess
A 30-footer in the hands of someone who knows what he's doing should be able to go around the world. These days they even have rich teenagers sailing alone, unsupervised (of course the instruments and GPS do most of the navigatingā€¦)

I think a trafficker would do well to invest in a gas spectrometer and print off the results to attach to each package.

yeah sure, but remember, you are on Holla Forums. You belong to the biologic waste category of humanity and you probably failed at everything else in life already why would you consider drug dealing if you were successful already anyways. This means you have the genetic disposition to fail at everything involved in smuggling as well. Your "partners" in burma will smell you are a faggot and fuck you over. The cops on the coastal guard will smell you are a weirdo and bust your ass. Your mexican partners in the US will smell you are a faggot and kill you. etc.

The only way how someone like you could deal drugs is to open your own little meth lab in bumfuckknowswhere in america and sell the shit over darknet. By doing it so all the processes in this business are under your own sphere of power and you will not have counterparty risk. You could also grow your own plants if you have enough secluded land. Become the next Heisenberg or die like a faggot.

yeah, great idea. DEA will thank you for beeing so honest.

What's your point? I never cared about drugs, and I don't want to have anything to do with that scene. I probably won't sail either because it means paying for boat and marina dock. Well that's more money than I can afford on hobby stuff.

I smuggled 3,000mg of ascorbic acid right under my mom's noseā€¦ I told her it was just Vitamin C! I fooled her!

You sly dog.

you are right ofc. extremely experienced sailors have sailed safely round the world in small boats without gps. i was just pointing out how absurd a suggestion it is to sail to myanamar to buy drugs. it's also possible to make the journey on a log with a sextant and a sack of beans, theoretically.

for you OP
my.mixtape.moe/sjbeaf.mp3

Has anyone here bought drugs on the darknet before?
Instructions or tips plz. I don't wanna be poor anymore.

Attached: Autism.png (500x522, 115.29K)

Has anyone here bought drugs on the darknet before?
Instructions or tips plz. I don't wanna be poor anymore.

Attached: Autism.png (500x522, 115.29K)

Go to the ones that have verified reviews on reddit.

I get tobacco shipped to me internationally, and customs here would stop that (for unpaid duty tax, they send you a fine). Usually get 200-400g at a time, and it comes through effortlessly. So if you kept packages small enough I imagine you could get away with almost anything at least 90% of the time, straight through the post.

inb4 >falls but tobacco is a completely different thing than drugs. Dogs in customs are trained to detect drugs, not tobacco (usually). Because 200 grams of drugs are much more interesting than 200 grams of tobacco.
A good thumb rule is that when you buy drugs online, buy only from same country where you live.