FLOYD MAYWEATHER SAYS "ALL LIVES MATTER" CALLS OUT COLIN KAEPERNIK

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SAYS "ALL LIVES MATTER" CALLS OUT COLIN KAEPERNIK

web.archive.org/web/20161014062227/http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/pow-floyd-mayweather-jr-confronts-kaepernick-lives-matter/

Trump endorsement when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KSk7p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If sitting on your ass makes you an athlete I should be in the Hall of Fame.

I would love to watch Mayweather beat kaepernicks face in.

If there is anything Floyd knows better than boxing its that you don't kill the golden goose making you rich like a dumb nigger.

Mayweather is a big money troll. He would definitely go pro Trump. I think the only thing he likes more than money is salty media coverage.

Kek BTFO by a nigger that cain't even read!

These boxing nigs seem to love the Trump, probably the "glitz and bling".

didn't this nigger have a shaved head when this started how the fuck does he have that huge nigger fro

lots of niggers like Trump

Kap is just a non hood nigger. He's a mongrel raised by whites.
And I love that he's getting the blame for low rating. Might be partially his fault, but I think most of it is just people don't care this year.
Either way, Kap will start this weekend, hope he chokes

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Boxers can only rely on themselves and this is repeatedly taught to them every time they step into the ring (practice included). You're not going to come out of a decade or two of that environment with a gibmedat mentality.

He always does.

Wonder if this will bump the nigger vote even more in Trump's favor?

To be fair to Mike, Trump has known him for years - he was one of the few who called bullshit on the rape allegations made against Mike in the 90's.

reminder that most boxing matches are fixed and niggers are actually terrible fighters.

Add in the don king factor and
all fights are fixed

Fixed matches in boxing goes even before niggers were allowed to fight in pro rings and Ali`s hand speed was inhuman, definitely leagues above almost all fighters from his time.

and he isn`t even the best black boxer of all time

nigs are good boxers. probably because no grappling is involved and grappling drains energy more than anything else. nigs tire out fast because of their fast twitch muscles. nigs are good at ones that cater to their only strength which is why those sports are promoted by media kikes. mma is way more entertaining than boxing but not pushed as hard because whites are constantly at the top.

Sorry, you're too white.

WE WUZ

Whites are at the top of boxing, you just don't see them as often. Did you not see the fucking Irish lad who beat out that kike Klitschko? Tyson Fury is the shit. Also love watching GGG or Kovalev slap all the nogs down.

Boxing is white, you just have to watch weight classes other than the one with Mayweather who is a great technical fighter but not much else.

Just when I was cosy with the idea that I hated the guy with how he treats boxers at his gym. Maybe he's alright.

Confirmed for never boxed a day in his life. Go spar, see if you can last even two rounds against an amateur. Boxing is ALL cardio, and the matches last longer than MMA.

Not trying to say either is better, just that you don't know shit.

KANGZ

Mein sides

Why do you people do this here? You aren't telling anyone here anything they don't already know. Take it to Reddit or something.

It's a chatbot from what I've heard. If you reply to it it auto-replies that you are justifying genocide no matter what you say.

Trump will get at least 25% of the black vote. As much as Niggers are a problem, the Dems are fucking them over.

To be fair to Barry, Mike would probably shatter every bone in that hand from the limp wrist on up. Without even trying.

Anyone notice how 'fighting' nogs tend to be way more redpilled than the majority? Just look at Mike Tyson and Mohammed Ali, both supported Trump and the latter openly spoke out against racemixing.

Of the nogs who actually vote, 25% will be Trump. If you polled all the nogs in the US about who they want to be president, it would likely be 98-2. They instinctively support the gibs party, but they have no desire to vote in this election, since they don;t have a fellow nigger to support.

On the other hand, the right-side-of-the-bell-curve Trump-supporting niggers will be highly motivated, because they know Trump will be better for their communities.

Underrated post. The fight game is rough. Yku don't get something for nothing, you have to work. Look at what happened to Rhonda Rousey. As soon as she started going to parties and doing photoshoots, her face was getting punched into the mat.

I've heard Tyson talk about Trump more than once, and he never supports him for a nigger reason. He respects Trump because he's strong, and a fighter. Not because of gold chainz and escalades.

Tyson is one of the greatest fighters of our time, the media has spent a lot of time trying to destroy his reputation. It isn't without a reason, he represents what they fear for black men. Them working hard and taking personal agency for their lives.

It's because nothing is handed to boxers like with niggerball. Usually, with the actual exception of Mayweather, they come from fucked up backgrounds and aren't even recognized until they've actually won something.
In niggerball, niglets are treated like KANGZ from the 7th grade and are given things they shouldn't have.
With boxing and fighting, you're shit on until you have a title. Niggers that manage to do well in boxing are redpilled because there's no room for uppity niggers and divas until they've achieved something within the sport.

World Heavyweight Champ Tyson Fury Calls Out Juice

typical nigger behavior

they are getting scared, quick jump onboard the winning side

After we take over the CIA, we should subvert hood culture into worshipping boxing and combat sports. Then ship them all back to Liberia and make their best fighter be the president.

And just like that we now have a very grateful satellite state composed of based nigger martial artists to push the chinks out of Africa.

Why just the hood? Why not the whole country? Fighting sports are the only true sports. The simulate what must be done.

Ask yourself what actions football simulates

What the fuck piece of shit site do you use where the author doesn't give a fuck about proof-reading for spelling errors?
archive.is/KSk7p

once he called out the Jew, it was over

My point was focused on 'how to fix niggers' but yeah, true men score points on the cage.

If the Chinks exterminate all niggers and colonize and stripmine that entire continent, I couldn't care less.

it can't be true.

That's more or less what GLR wanted to do. It only will work if they get their shit together here first like you said. Niggers don't have the strength to have a functioning neighborhood, let alone a city or country.