The absolute state of Holla Forums mods at this point

The absolute state of Holla Forums mods at this point

Attached: 444882.PNG (1020x807, 35.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLOUD_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't post on Holla Forums but maybe you could be more constructive in your criticisms.

Waiting for some Holla Forums faggot, come here and defend this shit, like they always seems to do.
Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are cancer, though lefty always was, and pol used to be good.
Overall I don't think there is any good political board anymore.

Attached: 1490582412898.jpg (300x422, 70.56K)

Leftypol let me post with a Nazi flag tho. Leftypol is more based and doesn't ban you for the slightest of things. Pol is ruled by a neurotic shitskin and a never ever anime tard robot, while leftypol is ruled by a goth gf blowjob queen.

Leftypol>>>>>dogshit>>>>pol>the_donald

Kikey even posts here to damage control kek

Attached: 5a2.jpg (1214x1239, 356.37K)

sadly, this

He posts here because he has no life and speaking to redditors on /Pol all day just doesn't do it anymore, damage control is just a side effect.

Attached: 1521902237320.png (1365x683, 460.47K)

Shills GTFO!

yeah nah, fuckoff Kikeycunt

Attached: 8b1b9d9dc.jpg (710x532, 154.52K)

Attached: 1521902062214.png (662x1675, 258.89K)

>post doesn't genuinely praise f**ckdrumpf**
woe is me i will have to click muh new vpn node and hope it isn't already banned
WOE IS ME

Holla Forums just needs to be broken and die.

Attached: turkoachsemite .png (576x758, 206.13K)

They are run by the military and Holla Forums is used to datamine personal details and preferences

duh, nigger

Switching IP isn't the bad thing. The fact that you have to share a board with him is, and if that isn't enough he pollutes every board. Funny how he showed up with his typical anime spam flagging himself after the *p dump this morning.

Hey, resurrectedretard, watcha doin!?

All of these posts are objectively and universally true.

These posts especially

(satan trips confirm)

AH HA HA HA SURE BUDDY

(you)

It's already dead, well almost, reddit life support is the only thing that still keeping it in this miserable state.

leftypol doesn't let you torpost, pol does

Holla Forums cucks talking about free speech is like communists talking about a working economy.
The thing is those morons actually believe the shit they say is justified.

they dont let you post about limp biscuit either

POST YFW KIKEY HAS A HEART ATTACK AND Holla Forums GOES UP FOR GRABS TO A WHITE MAN

Attached: BOGPILL.png (1330x755, 1.25M)

who are you afraid of, exactly? the jewish cabal of niggerkike mods who will trace you site wide and call your mom?

This is the standard copy paste reply for a redditor to use when someone complains about an unjustified ban.

THERE ISN'T A SINGLE Holla Forums DEFLECTION TACTIC THAT DOES NOT RELY ON THESE 3 GO TO THROWAWAY POSTS

Not your personal army.

the only thing gayer than the mods of Holla Forums are the people who complain like babies instead of finding a solution to the problem also:

Attached: kill yourself.jpeg (348x441, 31.45K)

qualtiy post my man.

And what would posting it on /sudo/ do? you fucking cunt?
Nothing because Jim can't do anything about kikey because that's not how the site works, and kikey is riding high off the /you/s so he's never stepping down untill enough people on this site organised against that fucking subhuman by using other Holla Forums boards, and the best way to do that is by advertising how shit Holla Forums is on the most popular board where that's allowed, Holla Forums.

Your loss effort post is low effort and posting anime doesn't make you it in more, it just shows you for the attention seeker you are along with you radical centrism.

Attached: butthurt spikes.jpg (800x760, 204.68K)

Ha ha! Funny post! I haven't seen that before!
I really really like this picture, can i save it?

t. Pol mod who quit

Attached: 1521892943036.jpg (734x680, 214.63K)

Yes, Holla Forums is not /sudo/ and most of us, especially myself, do not care if you were banned from another board.

Get banned from Holla Forums, post a politics thread? Sure, go wild.
Get banned from Holla Forums, post a thread complaining? No sympathy.

a nigger and a dog would be a better BO for Holla Forums than a childless white loser
true natsocs don't hide behind anonymity on a god-forgotten pedo site, they dye their hair blue and crowdfund a fake gender transition. Post pics of your gas hole, Uberfuhrer Slip Einlage

<
ure not involved in this tho lmfao who cares about ur opinion faggot

Attached: 1520095540389.png (442x768, 74.51K)

While I am not defending this faggot, simply because he still visit that cancer known as Holla Forums.
I enjoy posts like this one, cause they seem to trigger any Holla Forumsacks here, even more cause they can't just delete it and ban op like in their hugebox.

Attached: plz kill me.mp4 (640x360, 2.95M)

fuck drumpfh where's the wall fellow redditors? also why did drumpf touch the isreal wall IS HE A FUCKING JOOO?

stop making these posts Dys. You turn up with your tripcode and your massive ego and think the post adds weight beyond a common user's posts. turn your trip off. nobody here sees you as 'our' leader

Two fat fuck mods suck eachorher off.

Attached: 1521818349277.jpg (460x259, 32.14K)

dunno fellow polittor MAGA anyway XDD

Attached: 1521132909096.jpg (2647x3107, 520.91K)

The irony being he bans you for advocating for Islam. As much as I hate to admit it, Islam makes a stable society and brings degeneracy down to almost zero.

For kekistan fellow black MAGAede!

The only reason you get (you)s is because this is Holla Forums, the second you take that away this board will die quicker than a newborn african child.
You don't get to have the USI that you currently have, you should really curb your tone and attitude.

Dys is BASED
t. not Dys

t. shitskin

So this is dysnigger hate thread now?
Why you give him more attention that he deserves?
Remember that attention whores want all attention they can get, bad one included.

Attached: chicks dancing on desk th….webm (640x640, 1.46M)

It is a bit crazy to be banned for saying anti muslim things on pol.
If you cant say them there where can you say them?

test
islam is the religion of hate and exclusivity

Pol isn't political discussion board anymore, it's trump hugebox, and reddit refuge board.
Maybe their guru told them that islam is fine now?

Attached: 1372222366865.gif (250x250, 458.07K)

I like it as well.

Attached: 74126e659d27bd43e15227b7200ce5e194e2c98c3938de97fe4e8cd941c45448.gif (422x237, 10.73M)

Islam is for people with nigger-tier self control. A non-nigger can still take alcohol and women in moderation, without becoming a raging alcoholic or a sex addict. A non-nigger doesn't require everything that can be abused to be banned because he can't control himself. A non-nigger doesn't get overtaken by an uncontrollable urge to rape if he sees a woman's uncovered face. Islam bans all these things, because it is meant to provide stability for an inbred race that is so neurotic due to their shallow gene pool that they require a strong authority to outright ban anything that might set them off.

OP here, i wasn't asking for a personal army because what the fuck would you do anyways… the thread was more pointed towards discussion of how shit Holla Forums has become

There's >>>/politics/ if you don't like it

Attached: Q8gLV.gif (320x240, 504.26K)

I was on Holla Forums for history more tbh.

the shilling was obvious to anyone who's been on imageboards for more than a few years and its sad that the influx of newfags brought by the elections was large enough to astroturf the board into newfriend central

I live in the USA. We have niggers here

Then maybe it's a better idea to get them out rather than force all whites to follow a nigger-tier religion.

BTFO

Attached: Capture _2018-03-24-13-18-36-1.png (445x236, 33.54K)

baste vols they are /ourguys/

I must have missed something, what's Trump done now?

He signed the Cloud Act bill into law and FOSTA as well. You'll see that these law heavily undermine the porpuse of the Internet, wich is free speech. And if Holla Forums was really a board fighting for freedom of speech, they would be pissed witht his shit. But instead they praise Daddy Trump, like whores addicted on crack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLOUD_Act

It's the newfags and redditards, they try to hide it's who they really are because they know it's worth being embarrassed about

how did you get that font?

>hurr durr durr, drumpht is finished
jajajaja XD
you shills never learn

BUILD THE WALL!! #MAGAwithDACA

Attached: 2.jpg (169x255, 18.62K)

((( )))

SAD! If you don't like 8/pol/, maybe you can go back to Mexico or Holla Forums

Attached: 1.jpg (184x255, 15.32K)

La puta que te pario!

Don't forget >>>/polk/ and >>>/zenpol/. You'd think people would want to have some standards, but apparently not. People get into a hugg, jump to a new board, but then always go back when their bans are up.

Attached: 1374302749818.jpg (251x250, 16.76K)

fuck off Holla Forumscuck!

kek'd

Please go back to
>>>Holla Forums Hillary

We all voted for Trump because we wanted more jobs, nothing else.

Fuck off shill, Hillary was going to do nothing about esoteric immigrants.

holy fucking lies

Why are Holla Forumsyps so easily triggered just because Holla Forums exists? They act is if they were here first or something. Almost as if they're being denied their free government gibs. Until Holla Forums allows you to speak out against and criticize communism and leftist ideologies, then I will agree that Holla Forums should give you leftards free speech (of which you have plenty of), as you can post your drivel almost anywhere on the fucking internet.

Attached: 0d0fbc16-4d43-4a19-b6fe-ca5f139a52d8.png (800x600, 321.05K)

meh

Nah he's right, you poltards are just another bunch of cuckservatives waiting to get lubed up
Trump will not save you.

back to your hugbox

I'm banned on leftypol for being NazBol. That is AGREEING with them on economics but not social policy.

Its your fault for being a retarded nigger.

enjoy your leftovers

sage

counter sage

Holy shit Trump is based, FOSTA is 1488D chess, shills btfo!

Explain

Attached: sage.jpg (349x350, 73.62K)

Hes gona build it dude its only like the first whole year hes been in office thete are protos and he cant just fuck the buget to do it, also trump is actualy observed to be centralist not alt right, hes reasons for being republican have to do with timing and observation, so fuck you dick fondling ex ip star boi

I for one, welcome our jewish overlords

>>>/reddit/

trump is basically a liberal at this point tbh

based

He has given in tot he establishment, true. But he is not a liberal, by any stretch of imagination. If he was liberal, he would be pushing for policies like the ones Bernie Wankers does.

Attached: basic kike.jpg (600x600, 38.19K)

Dear God, please let the communists and the nazis destroy each other in the coming war so that my eyes are not daily assaulted with cancer. Thanks, user.

Hitler quads
NEIN
NEIN
NEIN
NEIN

Attached: check.jpg (236x306, 12.53K)

What are you so afraid of?

THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I think that is one of the most ridiculous bans i have ever seen. I've been banned for dumb shit before, but this is really bad.
The person who gave that ban should be sacrificed to Lilith as an apology.

Those aren't hitler digits you retard.

Attached: 1458874995794.jpg (1088x944, 285.17K)

t. BRAINLET WHO DOES UNDERSTAND BASIC JOKES

DOES NOT

Come inside friend, everybody's welcome! We won't take much from you…

Shitty puns do not excuse wrongful use of a meme.

Attached: vR9Cn.jpg (720x540, 35.48K)

Attached: christians_4.png (409x513, 172.29K)

Why did you put the asterix in there?

Because the asterisk scares Holla Forums.

Hi pol! These Nazis are getting tired, can you send us some new ones?

got ya

Attached: stupid.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

DA J****************************S

xddd le joos

we did it reddit

Attached: hello-it-is-i-the-centrist-political-meme-page-were-8444435.png (500x582, 55.16K)

Fuck off CIA.

Fuck off.

/zenpol/ is owned by kukfy (everyone figured this out after rachposts were allowed to roam free there), and /polk/ was killed by its original BO, who was friendly with kukfy.

Thats not how it works.

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__3a4b7eafd5b7bafe38e9b9807bb8d47b.jpg (1000x1000, 83.19K)

(((lefty)))pol bans any good arguments though. Post about baboons and you may avoid a ban, post evidence of genetics actually existing (ridiculous how to this day commies still buy into Lysenkoism despite all evidence showing it's wrong) as a reply to some retard saying race is skin deep and your post is deleted and you get a month-long ban or more. Holla Forums mods are no better, any thread gaining popularity that isn't about Trump the Jew gets locked or anchored.

Leftism is about destroying White people, not about economics.

Attached: corppolitics.png (2000x1120, 284.88K)

Attached: pol-autism.jpg (1660x752, 357.77K)

or you can get banned for 88 years

Attached: 88years.PNG (869x768, 213.43K)

OP is a filthy spic and here is why.

Back when over half of 8/pol/ was esoteric immigrants, no one talked about a wall. But after Trump announced his election, all the spics left and we have the amazing board we have (and beaners hate).

Attached: b2a75de904ae6fa56a3db39892fb807135af8bb5a7b57f0a9716f8d278b22d7f.jpg (1028x543, 77.78K)

That makes sense, OP was a fag again

Fuck off, I'm more interested in Trump directing funds to the wall than some guns. I voted for Trump so he can do something about the wall, NOT some guns I never even used.

Attached: 1.jpg (184x255, 15.32K)

Fuck off, 8/pol/ is great, OR DO YOU FUCKING SHILLS WANT TO GO BACK WHEN THE PLACE WAS FILLED WITH ESOTERIC IMMIGRANTS FROM LATIN AMERICA?

Sometimes you have to chose your battles and directing funds to the wall is much more important than FAKE FEELS over the budget.

Attached: 2.jpg (169x255, 18.62K)

There is nothing to defend, 8/pol/ is doing great since we got rid of the esoteric immigrants that used to swarm 8/pol/.

Would you rather have spics kvetching over the wall OR some budget bill no one but shills care about?

Attached: jojo reference.jpg (255x255, 33.28K)

JAJAJAJA, reported you kike!

top kek

OP is probably some beaner that is trying to pull us away from Trump because he didn't (((veto))) some budget.

OMG! I was just thinking about that.

this

Oh look it's a raid. Too bad dys isn't a whiny little crybaby like the Holla Forums mods.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 11.82K)

((( )))
Tell your CTR boss that you suck at your job! Kill him/her/zim/zam while you're at it.

Attached: suicibuddies.jpg (255x255, 15.38K)

kek, 10/10 response

imagine being such a shill you actually browse other board to do damage control for Holla Forums

Fuck you commie nigger, you'll be the first to die on the Day of the Rope for everything you have done to the white race!

Attached: 2nd self-sustaining meme.jpg (1192x720, 152.81K)

You are not funny.

Imagine keep being paid but Hillary's CTR even though she lost the election.

EVERYDAY IS WINNING AND THERE IS NOTHING (((YOU))) CAN DO ABOUT IT.

WALL >>>> GUNS

Attached: 1st self-sustaining meme.jpg (464x359, 88.63K)

It wasn't meant to be funny, nigger!

The Day of the Rope will happen in the US and it will change global politics because you niggers and kikes and to kill whites so you will have no choice to come here from Africa and Israel to kill us but you will die.

Attached: 3.jpg (707x1000, 221.88K)

that is winning?

Don't you get tired of this ironic millenial shit?

Nice natural and organic dubs random user

I'm sorry, I don't speak moron.

Debunking pic related:

>kikes destroyed 8/pol/
Wrong on 2 accounts; first it was a redpilled movement that drove the (((oldfag spics))) out, and second is that 8/pol/ is better than ever (again, because we drove the illegal spics, which was unironically based).

>banon controls the world
The kike cries as he strikes you, never forget that anons!

>redpilled anons knew Trump wasn't white because he said he joked about Hillary
What did Hillary ACTUALLY do?

>Kikes make 8/pol/ into a laughing stock
No idea what you mean, we drove the esoteric immigrants that used to post on 8/pol/; that in itself is a victory for our race.

>I hate smugs
Back to cuckchan

>you didn't convinced anyone actually redpilled
YOU TALK LIKE A BUTTHURT WETBACK THAT GOT BANNED FROM 8/POL/, LOL

>Tumblr controls Holla Forums
In your dreams kike!

>Only a retard believes in Trump
YOU TALK LIKE ONE OF THOSE BEANERS THAT WERE AGAINST TRUMP AS SOON AS HE MENTION HE WANTED TO DEPORT ILLEGALS/ESOTERICS

>All the posters are paid but me!
Fuck off Pedro, you getting deported makes your ban even sweeter, real white men show their superiority by being smug to deportation. Anyone non-white should be deported and their suffering will be justified!

>muh trump boodyman
Again, you're sounding more and more like those illegal immigrants that USED to post on 8/pol/… kinda like you :)

>real redpilled anons didn't stood by Trump
You mean like the esoteric immigrants that used to be on 8/pol/ :^)

Attached: 52C54vj.jpg (801x1642, 172.55K)

What's the good politics board again? Holla Forums has gone to shit, Holla Forums was always filled with liberal faggots, /polk/ is dead, and /zenpol/ is going to shit like Holla Forums.

Attached: 5785f50ae7e9512aa9de6a6d451c80528de0807cc472fae50213193e5b7b8fed.png (754x734, 671.74K)