Ghost goes full Holla Forums

twitter. com/PoliticsGhost/status/786690766596964353

What the fuck? Did we inflict too much meme magic upon him back in the day? It's as if Ghost's inner thoughts and brain cells threw a coup on his conscience. Not to mention he recently had a Freudian slip in which he called Youtube "Jewtube"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.
archive.is/P3rWs
twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to include pic

WHAT DID WE DO TO HIM?????

Did this happen today or when?

nobody cares

WEW LAD

HE'S BEEN FREED FROM HIS SHACKLES

twitter. com/PoliticsGhost/status/786759933341696000

how far in is the relevant bit? There's a lot to do

Back to spam the board with horse fucking, Ghost?
You think we've forgotten how heavily shilled we were when you made your "comeback"?
Find a big black cock and choke on it because after that shit you'll never be welcome here again.

What happened? I'm not really up on this eceleb stuff

archive.is/P3rWs

MY FUCKING SIDES THIS IS REAL

checked

kek, yes. He must have realized Trump was gonna go all out so he decided fuck it and did the same.

twitter .com/PoliticsGhost/status/786760910878670848

Assholes made 5 separate threads every day.
each got about 4 replies telling him to fuck off and every thread was avatarfagged with horseshit
I think it got as bad as 50 threads strewn around the catalog before the mods stepped in and just threw it under e-celeb faggotry as a ban reason.
That was a shitty week.

How about embrace it instead? 'ghostler' is gay

Weird, I've been around for a while and I feel like I would have noticed something like that. I was studying a lot recently so maybe that was then.

That pattern sounds to me like he was legit and the mods had their orders to ensure it was impossible to discuss his stuff on Holla Forums, they've rolled out this MO many times (including on Trump at the very beginning).

That's bullshit. They definitely never did it to Trump. I've been around for a long while, laddie, including plenty of time before Trump ever announced. I remember when threads would last weeks.

Ghost has a varied audience that ranges from blue-pilled normies to full on Holla Forumsacks. He can't just start going full GTKRWN and expect to keep that audience and his sponsors and his relationship with BlogTalkRadio. Him signaling Hitler while maintaining plausible deniability is a pretty big step here.

They absolutely did, whether you think you're an oldfag or not. There was a phase where they decided there was too much Trump discussion and tried to force it into a containment thread, and I know damn well I'm not the only one to remember that.

His audience is composed solely of trolls, bronies and brown-noses.

I don't care about anyone who can't embrace Hitler openly. He isn't under scrutiny like Trump so he has no excuse. His tweets are getting like 5 likes, I got more on throwaway accounts.

No, mods did no such thing. There was a time when some people were raising a stink when Trump threads first started dominating the catalog but the mods eventually decided against making a Trump general. What you're thinking is 4chan because you're a dumb cuck. Endchan also did the containment thread thing, not sure if they still do it.

literally wat

The game should be occupying as much market share as possible to force out jews.

He started to praise Pinochet a few shows back too.

He needs to start reading Holla Forums if he doesn't already.

You're fucking retarded m8.

You're a complete fucking moron.

You are naive.

Top Kek

Bump for Ghostler.

he's a fucking internet legend tho

also