NEET Jihadi Gets Praised by Steam NEETs

rt.com/usa/362567-connecticut-plane-crash-east-hartford/

steamcommunity.com/id/dupstylez/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/grpnR
archive.is/5TxdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hush now, autist, I'll make your thread for you.

He was probably pissed off at valve for fucking CSGO in the ass and was gonna snack bar their main office.
Too bad he couldn't fucking steer.

You're autistic. Look at yourself.

Motives for ‘intentional’ Connecticut plane crash investigated by FBI
Published time: 12 Oct, 2016 23:07
Edited time: 13 Oct, 2016 14:00

Pic #1: Wreckage is removed from the scene of a twin-engine plane that struck a utility pole and burst into flames in downtown East Hartford, Connecticut U.S.
Pic #2: Image Duplication filter bypass

Source:
Archive:
archive.is/grpnR

Babby's first thread didn't go so well.
Maybe one day when you're a big boy you can make big boy threads and have big boy discussion.

did /aus/ leak out again? now fagneet is going to be running around this fucking thread

That's a beautiful user and everyone should take note of this text book thread making.

I know a lot of you faggots are closet degenerates and use Steam, so go do something useful for once and shitpost that nigger's profile with ascii shit for endless triggered tears

You have to go back.

Here's a How To: Not be gay infograph.
Of course I still managed to fuckup by not breaking the link; haven't made a thread in a long time. Someone else always gets there first because I don't sit around all day browsing news.

Are you aware of how much of a faggot you are? No one cares about your samefagging or "le imageboard etiquette."

shitskins, they use steam voice in games to organize all the shit

gb2reddit nigger

Maybe you just didn't notice something. Not giving any hints

I'm not sure if I should be happy of what happens there on steam:

on one hand you see humans are stupid as fuck, they deserve to be slaves

on the other hand… I got nothing.

If we post like faggots other faggots will come thinking this place is also full of faggots, this will continue until we get completely replaced by faggots.
Board culture is essential for the board to stay what it is and especially to Holla Forums to spread it's ideals, anyone who doesn't acknowledge this is either retarded, an outsider forcing his own rules of etiquette and comfort on the native posters or a shill. This isn't your safe space retard, you come to us you post like us, if you don't then you get called a faggot.

And with that you just outed yourself faggot.

The only thing worse than those faggots are nintendrones that defend the company for free.

archive.is/5TxdM

LOOK AT THIS JUICY TIDBIT

Yeah, that jumped right out at me. We're still importing sandniggers on student visas to learn how to fly. Fucking insane.

Let's raid it. Get your steam accounts running and slam those comments to get that jihadi out.

Except he didn't.
He was training to be one.

But user, 9/11 was just an isolated incident. :^)

The T in NEET stands for training

He had a private pilot license. That means he was a trained pilot, but he had no job. Probably because

Which was proven with his suicide.

Looks like he was working his way up from single engine to multi-engine aircraft before the urge to snackbar overtook him.

Another successful plane crash

Indeed. He had a ways to go but he was off to a great start.

disgusting tbh

RAID THOSE STEAM COMMENTS FAGS LETS GET SOME SALT FLOWING

just leave

I was going to post this because I noticed that it got memory-holed quickly.

Also, I like how the RT article abbreviated his middle name.

Was he a big guy?

He didn't fly so good.

Reminder that video games are degenerate time wasters meant to keep young males docile and distracted.

Terrorists win

He should fly into Gabe house.
WHERE IS HL3? YOU OWN IT TO US YOU FAT FUCK

csgo was always mediocre

lol reported

WITNESSED

Nah dude, he just has minimum standards. He's not autistic, you're just a fuckwit. Do you even fucking understand the point of the ideologies here?

an hero

People will post RIP especially if they hated him. Its an internet thing. It's like saying "Well he's dead alright"

Who are you quoting, nigger?

Gamers are so fucking stupid and worthless to society.

Probably a ruse to roll out air defence at important places like the Pratt & Witney plant that this plane is supposed to have almost hit.

Learn English you fucking nigger.

==>