The New York Times Responds to Donald Trump’s Retraction Letter

It's right here, on their official site as a scanned image:

nytco.com/the-new-york-timess-response-to-donald-trumps-retraction-letter/

Basically, they refuse to retract the article under the basis that it does not harm Trump's reputation more than what Trump has already said himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lSsUq
archive.is/kQT0W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hulk hogan destroys gawker

Trump destroys the new york times.

I was born to watch this happen

Just like Denton they'll leave some literal cuck with the bill while the upper management gets away.

Perfect

OP Disrespectful Nod II when?

Day dun goofed.

bye-bye, JYT

a legal claim which has nothing to do with the bullshit they're talking about

RIP in peace NYT

Checked. Thank you based Satan.

I hope not, they should be blackbagged and disappeared. They deserve it.

Why disappear anyone when the public can be convinced to do it for you?

Fair point. We're overdue for the spectacle of a public hanging after their crimes have been laid out in no uncertain terms.

What a shame

archive.is/lSsUq

What say you internet people? They believe they are in charge. When do we make the fire rise around them?

We'll see how that holds up in court

This Trump deathsquad roleplaying really needs to end. I don't know what you expect from Trump kid but it people aren't going to be hanged for non-capital crimes.

You're right, prove me wrong at any time.

trump isn't going to be doing the hanging.
we are.

At what point has Trump said that he's going to have people that go around an hang people? Again m8 keep your delusions to yourself.

We can't even stop from importing millions of mudshit rapists. We can't even keep a dumb nigger out of the highest seat of power in the land. You're aren't hanging anyone in your lifetime.

If you love them so much you can hang right beside them

you can feel a chill on the nape of your neck can't you

If the entire NYT staff is implicated in treason somehow, then we'll go from there. From what I see, it's just a bunch of cucks that need a good backhand. Trump wants a country that he can run, then he won't be hanging any small fry. People like Hillary, Lynch, Obama and so on, we'll have to see what kind of things come out in an investigation.

Cuckchan larpers please go.

you stupid faggot, YOU have to go back.
Do you seriously think there's going to be peace, regardless of the outcome of this election? Fool. This week alone relationships with the russians have evaporated and its not even fucking over. Saudi's haven't been able to take out their enemies in yemen, now we're over there and iran is eyeballing it. india and pakistan are exchanging fire. ukraine is still enduring a war. the south china sea is bound to tip over at any moment. europe is being raped and pillaged, this is only the beginning. africans are moving out of africabecause of china, and staright into the arms of the invading "refugees" happy to get more soldiers
The only way to secure any semblance of the way you live your life now when things go hot is to take care of your own country, and for us that means culling traitors immediately.

You best start believing in a world war faggot, you're already in one.

These people are going to get sued into the ground. Nothing in that steaming pile of bullshit has anything to do with their right to write what they wrote. That letter was nothing but idiotic virtue signaling. The piece of ass comment shows how full of shit these people are.

If a world war starts, then that means nukes start dropping. I won't have a country to take care of in that scenario.

Now if you're based in reality, you'll realize that the Obama isn't going to do shit in Syria, Trump is going to be peaceably elected, and the US will keep on chugging, leaving your delusions of Trump death squads behind.

The disregard for consequences, constant ass covering and "holier than thou" attitude is giving me the strangest feeling of déjà vu

I sense something will happen. Can ya feel it, brother?

Don't try to argue with the LARPers, they're 15 year olds who think they're tough shit because they're internet nazis

inb4 OP ban for (ARCHIVE YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT)

your ass was saved by

66 DOES NOT A SATAN MAKE

OH BOY HERE WE GO NIGGERS

I never thought about this. Does the President ever handle the keys to the White House? Are there even keys, or is everything electronic, like a jail? Do they have a scene like in a movie where the old president scans his thumbprint out of the system, and the new president scans his in? Do the janitors have keys?

Trump's lawyer:

NYT's lawyer:

The NYT is fucked.

fuck off with your larping accusation shit if you aren't prepared to even discuss talking taking action what makes you think your opinion is of any merit?
i bet you don't even have the lists of names addresses and phone numbers we've been compiling since the wikileaks docs first started dropping.
and to correct your rectums, it's gonna take a whole lot for them to push the button because when they do there is NO going back. conventional armies exist for a reason.

You don't have the guts to kill anyone.

Nice OC, user. Saved.

implying

theres locks
archive.is/kQT0W
(wired article about people picking the locks at the whitehouse)

Oh, goyim, it's gonna be a slaughter.

Well, Trump did keep saying he knows the 'best' people. Who better than some handpicked ultra-kike lawyer to sic on the unsuspecting, bluepilled cultural marxist news outlet for the slaving goyim?

Fuck that… I want to see them tormented and tortured to death live on camera.

is that SuperGoon again?

If he's posting anime, he's learning. Shit nigga, we've got like the Borg up in this.

HULKAMANIA RUNNIN WILD ON YOU

There aren't that many admittedly, but Holla Forums Holla Forums has a surprising amount of combat veterans, and at least one Marine 03 that got out and then slayed some nogs as a security contractor in Africa. We actually have more than /k/, if we're keeping score.

Yes, I know, why would someone go onto the internet and tell lies and all that, but as a veteran myself, there's some things that even the most autistically dedicated stolen valor LARPer won't get right, and all of these people I've seen have.

Wow, what a bullshit response. Whether or not Trump is trying to protect his reputation has nothing to with whether or not that NYT article is libelous. This sort of posturing, to me, is a pretty good indicator that they've got nothing, but they're planning on going down fighting and smearing Trump the whole way.

Being a veteran isn't really that special. There are literally millions of us. When I did my tour it was largely uneventful except for the fucked up shit I saw with the local dunecoons beating and raping kids and we were just told to ignore that shit. And /k/ is a small board so statistically there's bound to be more of us than them because there's literally millions of Holla Forums users relative to maybe a few thousand /k/ users at most. You should know full well veterans aren't really that into and obsessed with guns and weapons, we sort of got sick of that like being forced to smoke a whole pack of cigs by your commanding officer. But well, if you do care, remember that if Trump isn't elected, consider the second amendment finished for good.

Reputation is only a part of libel, and it's certainly not up to the printing party to decide whether a reputation has been harmed. The other components are that the statements are false, and that there was Actual Malice on the part of the printers. It might be hard for Trump to disprove any of the allegations in the article. But if he can do so, then the malice will be obvious; their own lawyers in this letter have detailed that the NYT acted to hurt Trump's reputation by bringing out the 'truth' about him.
Libel cases are hard to settle in the libel-d's favor. Particularly so for celebrities/other public figures, who are afforded a less stringent protection of their privacy. More often than not, they can't prove all those things, and the printer knows it.
.t Took a Communications Law class three years ago.

with how low test obama is he'll probably hide the keys somewhere and then brag about it on social media

Kek agrees!

(checked)

Dubs of infinite truth.

Lugenpresse gonna lugenpress.

>>>/trs/

Medecos? LOL

GamerGate = practice for now

I'm a civilian but I know enough vets to detect larping. Like that nasty girl a few weeks ago.

RUN, RABBIT; RUN, RABBIT; RUN RUN RUN

IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

Why doesn't Trump just buy out NYT?

Why buy a movie when you can download it?

fucking checked

Its admittedly adorable.

You can also use web-capture.net to make a screenshot of a web page and download it and re-upload it here.

Reported for advertising.