I've been thinking just incase SHTF soon with a civil war or whatnot we should really pin down what identification we...

I've been thinking just incase SHTF soon with a civil war or whatnot we should really pin down what identification we want to use to find fellow pollacks.

(Hypothetically, if such a scenario played out and we had to identify each other for basic survival)

I know we've discussed the 8 of diamonds being the so called "calling card".

Everyday is getting more insane at this point. Trump is brining levels of unforeseen energy into the populace, Obama's trying to start WW3, and Hillary just doesn't seem to die (politically).

Any thoughts anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

viking-workshop.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure thing, FBI.

Who is this "we", FBI?

hello FBI

Alright, I probably deserved that for bringing it up.

I know we've had threads like this before but it was probably a bad idea anyway.

I'm not FBI btw :^)

I've been thinking about the same thing, but wouldn't work on a public forum.

Just know your neighbors well.

Just don't feel like getting shot because I have long hair and am olive skinned.
(100% european but I'm not pale white)

Long hair is pretty damn useful for removing any associations they could try to pin on you for being a skinhead or whatnot. I've been able to say pretty much anything I want because I basically look like a liberal.

Guess I'll have to cut it if SHTF

Europe is a huge fucking area. Nobody is ethnically 'european'. Learn your family history. Take a blood test to determine your genetics.

I did take a genetic test. It seems the portion of genetics that would be responsible for my olive tone is like

Everyone comes back 5% Jewish regardless.

I got 0% jewish on my test. Was pretty goddamn proud of that.

Well that's a pisser. Just conduct yourself like a decent person and you'll stand out plenty.

Everyone who is actually a pol would know two or three good catch phrases to yell out to which only a pollack would know how to respond properly. No need to say these here. We all already know some polism to use.

o shit you caught me

polite sage, because
>>>/k/
has more shtf resources, and potential for more replies.

>maroon beret
>swastika armband/red armband
>three step calling system
"cheeki"->"breeki"->"get out of here stalker"

You are right, user.
Everyone who browses
THE POL
should have an identification mark on themselves at all possible times.

If you disagree, you are a CUCK.
Amirite,fellow

POLakkks?

Seriously though, we already decided it. If you still don't know, go back to cuckchan.

Bullshit. I've saw 100% European on some genetic tests posted here.

Anyway, don't give a replica of your DNA to Jews though.

Jesus these fucking newfags.

Why did you put that key on it OP?
Someone post the original with the "path of light" on it. I was originally arguing to just use a plain 8 of diamonds though.

Silence newfags, go shitpost in plebbit-tier threads.

Come join the conversation faggots:

>>>/k/421448

youre on your own faggot. the chans will be among the first sites taken down if the fire rises for real. most of you wont know what the fuck to do.

ITT Newfags who did not lurk for the required 1 year min.

I had an 8 of d patch for my rucksack, if all hell breaks loose it is getting slapped on.

CAN'T CORNER – response – THE DORNER

Holla Forums knot patch

How about foreskin?

There used to be plenty of threads about this and if you read the OP you wouldn't call it virtue signalling, now fuck off.

Anyone who runs around after the end waving playing cards eagerly looking for others are going to get shot.

I've left 4chan, but I keep the 4 of clubs in my wallet. It's tradition at this point, and we were born there, so to speak.

I still think it's a useless idea though, because if you're getting close enough to verify someone has a 4 of clubs or 8 of diamonds, then if they're an enemy you're already fucked. Something obvious, you can see from a long distance, should be good enough.

The four of clubs should only be used in the makeshift in makeshift cities, and be more an inside thing than something so obvious. If it happens tomorrow and I survive, make it, I'll open a bar named Final Exodus inn.

viking-workshop.com/

Will survivors of the broken world congregate there to find quests?

I'd simply be the barman. If you've got the sign or can spout a meme from a world long-gone, there'd be a backroom where Holla Forumsacks can find solace and do what they will. Maybe find their ethnostate. Maybe organize the day of the rope. Maybe talk about better times.

Who knows? I'm simply the barman.

Nice thread.

We'll never live in a world where people shoot everyone they don't know on sight.

Wasn't it the Jack of Clubs?

Where's your sage boy?

Yeah, it was the Three of Hearts.

Fresh outta the ovens for anyone who wants it.

neat

Roman salute out of the question?

It's a cute idea,but there's no advantage to having a calling card on your person that can be discovered during a dystopian era.

We are of like mind, and like mind is best observed through conversation.
I believe people here can identify each other without silly things such as calling cards or tattoos. We are above such ridiculous needless things. So long as there is a connection of blood, and a zeal for man-kind, specifically the man-kind of your blood, there will be a means to find comradery and loyalty in the field.

You have to have something that seems like nothing to the un-initiated, but once revealed will signify status as part of the group.
In our case anyone with a calling-card will be known as being redpilled.
In a conscripted military setting it would be unwise to Heil, lest you become an experiment for inclusion training.

You'll know who I am, I'll be the guy who you never see.

Hey but for real you guys should group up(not here obviously) get some friends and make a RWDS for when SHTF.
I'm sure some of you already have done this.

You should keep groups of men to 5-6 MAX and females should always be at a central fortified location only your group knows about.

Decentralization is key in SHTF

love telnyshkas

I haven't been on /k/ since the exodus (it was real slow)
/k/ needs to lay off the maroon beret
That shit is gay as fuck. Getting a legit respectable beret will automatically send signals that you are implying you are military.

Is there some fellow /k/omrade who is more current than I to correct my shit here? I won't lie I'm out of date with the current /k/ulture.

Camo MAGA cap and 8oD playing card. Shit like moonman pins/badges/patchs would help too

Just spout memes and wear accessories referencing said memes

This.

I got 3% North African and 97% European. I am not sure how to deal with the revelation that I am a nigger.

I enjoyed this.

here's a scenario, FBI
hang yourself

You already posted it, but really there's no need for any such identifier. We're more like the yids than any other group in that we have zero difficulty identifying each other through the subtlest of hints in conversation. If you find another Holla Forumsack you'll know.

Keroppi keychain faggot

Could be 3% of North African from when it was still a part of Western Civilization (ie, mostly Whites, pre-muslim invasion). The missing time-line is one of the big reasons DNA tests are bullshit.

Of course… I could be wrong and your results said 3% non-Bantu clan which would imply you've got a few drops of nig juice.

We're not going to have fucking DNA testing kits if Rome is burning. Day 1, we deal with lamp posts and rope. Day 2, we drink a beer. We'll deal with all the other shit later on down the pike.

As a twist on the first post in this thread, let me ask that: what for?

There you go. If SHTF I don't want to see any of you fucks.

The shibboleth:
ITTY BITTY BABY
ITTY BITTY BOAT

If they reply anything other than
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

you kill them.

Why don't everyone just move to Papua New Guinea? Papua New Guinean government can't deport you because they have no idea how to deport.

Because no one really wants to do shit. Motivated people could easily move to a foreign country en masse, topple local economy, and eventually control culturally, industrially and economically a huge region.

But it's all neckbeards.

I'm not asking some guy innawoods if I can check his dick.

A lot of people were victims of Jew mutilation without their consent, so that's not a good metric (and also faggy)

I wasn't one of them :)

"Hello fellow pol"

lurk moar FBI. I pay your salary. Make decent use of it.

Its not for a dystopian era, its for a post-apocolyptic era. After shit hits the fan and we go full /fallout/ we have these to identify each other. Chances are that there will be alot of Holla Forumsacks in the wastes due to how prepared we are for happenings I myself recently bought bug-out supplies

Our (((ememies))) don't want us to meet up, strategize, or work together. Which explains the First post is the worst post phenomena.

"A single stick breaks easily, but a bundle clings together."

Say it with me

OP
IS
A
FAGGOT

Be strong like a faggot, connect to and organize with your local like minded folk or redpill them into kin

sounds good, you fags better know the callback after that too

This. The classic identifier where obscure memes, often with call backs/responses.

They can not even begin to compare or even understand our level being as they are not native.

its funny because even that meme would suffice

After the few close calls last year's shemitah I bought a couple trick packs of eight of diamonds. Pretty cheap way to get a ton.
Eight of diamonds, eight point star, twelve point star, moonman and frog paraphernalia, and on the broader side four of clubs.

I will yell "Hillary for prison!"
Anyone not answering "Lets make it happen!" gets shot.

(checked)
*in a lull between the shooting*
"Hey, you're a big guy!"

FOR YOU

You'll know me as I walk in a brown cloak. I carry a walking stick made of aluminum and polycarbonate. I call myself the pilgrim and carry the patch of my religious order.

A bundle of sticks is a cord of firewood, no reason for the feds to ignore free gibs of warmth and fire. And feds LOVE burning dissidents alive.

A single stick is nothing and ignored, one might be picked up and played with, but the hundreds of others around it are never noticed. Often people even toss a stick off to the side into a spot that is less noticable since nobody wants a stick getting run over by a lawn mower or tripped over or mucking up the look of a lawn. So tossing it into the bushes it gets less notice after that.

And in the modern world. One stick has the firepower of a whole fucking truck load of stacked firewood. One stick can start fires that destroy vast sections of needed support structure. Some sticks have evolved into metal rods even.

Sticks can recognize each other for what they are easily enough. It is the faggots whom never go outside into the world whom keep confusing rope, snakes, dried grass and god only knows what…. for sticks. Some sticks are tree's. Some places have hundreds of trees.

Me thinks we don't need some bundle of sticks.

I know the one you mean: "Correct The Record is staffed by pedophiles!"

That's all well and good until you realize three days later you're actually traveling in a convoy full of /bane/.

This is my personal symbol. Nobody uses it, so it tends to be not well known outside of super fans

The “You’re a big guy.” “For you.” exchange seems like a good modern day flash/thunder for determining not only Holla Forumsacks, but good guys in a firefight.

EL OH EL FBI GUY

these guys obviously get it

you smell like TRS

I got so pissed off at my mother a few months back when she was telling me how she sent off her DNA to the 23andme people.

She gave them half of my DNA.
I'm glad I talked my father out of it.

Let's face it, only super nerds (The types who die in nuclear hell fire because they cluster in cities) would recognize it. To normies, it is just some random symbol. It means nothing to them.

if you are too stupid to, in the heat of the moment, come up with a Holla Forumstier challenge phrase that any other Holla Forumstier user would be able to respond to with an adequate answer phrase then you were never a Holla Forumsack to begin with.

"Are you a friend of Ben Garrison?"
Just ask this question to anyone. If they're a Holla Forumsack, you already know the answer. Plus this question won't give you away if the person doesn't know who ol' Benny G. is.

why yes i would like to…. where do i sign up

Ol' Ben has a lot of milquetoast normalfag fans, I wouldn't be so sure you get what you want out of that question.

when is it happening?

it is always happening

tell me i'm not the only one who remembers this…

Google "fasces." The word faggot is actually a bastardization of this item.

Yes, stay in your basements, we don't need these bundles to cause the fire rise, igniting an all out coup. After all, ONLY 40% (at least) of adult voters are in this basket. You're so few and far between… stay that way. I beg you.

I understand what you are saying, though. Certain people aren't comfortable with it. I just don't see why those that are comfortable meeting and collaborating together should be "shut down" every single time it's brought up with "Nice try FBI".

Big difference between North African and sub-Saharan African.

what the fuck

Being this new you don't know all the real world Holla Forums callsigns and have not formed a squad and began preparing for the happening

i think you forgot a couple (('s m8

God dammit, you're right. I don't have it in me to keep up the chan-angst when it's not super bad, and I had no idea how bad it would get.

I'm sorry fullchan, I'll just take out some kikes or niggers if it comes to it.

I bet Holla Forumsacks will be able to spot each other as we will be the only people mumbling and cursing the god damned, baby fellating, nation wrecking yids all the time. "Who are you?" "What the fuck do you mean who am I? You some kind of faggot or kike?"

off topic but looking for the name of a german electronic group thats been posted here in the last week. gestalt maybe was in the title… help an user out pls

You must be new then.

Probably Kraftwerk.

I know who you're talking about and the guy is a jew not a German.

Caller: Life is short.

Responder: But the years are long.

Caller: Not while the evil days come not.

He's too well-known for it to work.

If the shit hits hard you need a sixth column organization ready to accept anyone that can do a good job.

What you need is a reliable well-structured organization that can't be unwound if someone is trapped.

kys

It would be as simple as bringing up the Jews. Or saying Holla Forums is always right.

But really, it doesn't matter. It would be much more valuable to be on good terms with your immediate neighbors.

AAH NUUUUU!
what's the response, Holla Forums?

ez

how much of a fuck up do you have to be to work for the FBI but get stuck doing this crap?

GESAFFELSTEIN - PURSUIT

fucking symbolism filled crap.

you guys seem unaware that some jews are around here, having fun getting a hang on our club, even participating in our bantz
we had one or several in our pol minecraft faction
i dont doubt they'd call the zionist gestapo to have us hanged when the time comes
what do you expect? that they're dumb and not slimy fuckers?
they survived through their ability to mingle and mimic for milleniae, get a clue
there's no password, sign of recognition you ca use that would filter those out
the jews are everywhere, they have to in order to survive as parasites
as soon as 3 people gather, one of them is a kike if the group is judeo-critical

stupid thread

best way would be to banepost IRL to vet someone

"are you a big guy?"

lel hello trs, how is milo today?

=THIS=

REMINDER
Sage and report all shill-for-violence posts.

OP I'm unhappy, I still haven't had an answer to that.